Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it's very lovely." Marisa was now more uncomfortable than ever before. Magic was forbidden in her country and it made her very nervous. She was grateful that he would go that far, but she now just wanted to leave.

"You want to see something really neat?" Hamid asked. He was grinning wider than ever.

"I...should really go."

"It'll only take a moment. Watch." He then said something akin to gibberish. It must have meant something, as Marisa felt her body tingle all over. She stumbled backwards, gazing all over her body. There didn't seem to be anything wrong.

"What...what did you do!?" Marisa shrieked.

"Take a look." Hamid tilted one of the strings on the control bar. Much to Marisa's horror, her arm popped up just like the puppet.

"What...what is...?"

"I told you, magic." Hamid began puling the strings again and again. Marisa's arms flailed against her will, just like the puppet. "Didn't they tell you not to trust people over here? If not, they should have." Marisa fought with all of her might, trying to resist, but her muscles wouldn't obey. It was like her orders wouldn't go to them. Hamid carried the puppet as he walked around the counter and towards the door of the store.

"You are certainly a beautiful woman." he said. He reached up to the door and locked it. "The way you tie up that gorgeous black hair is almost criminal. I also have no doubt that the armor you have on is hiding a beautiful figure." He walked towards the door to the back room. He turned and smiled again. "Come along." He began walking the puppet. Much to Marisa's horror, she began walking awkwardly towards the door. She tried yet again to resist, but her body wasn't her own anymore. She followed Hamid into his back room.

She emerged into what must have been a work room. Standing around the edges of the room where four giant puppets, the size of humans. They were faceless and had ball joints, but were wearing underwear and had a male build. Hamid walked her to the middle of the room and stopped her.

"Stop this immediately!" Marisa shouted, sounding panicked. "My commander will come for me!"

"He can try." Hamid said, with a wide smile. "I doubt he will succeed. No one saw you come in here and everyone in this city keeps their mouth." Hamid hung Marisa's doll from the ceiling. She was stuck in place, unable to resist or fight. "Now, let's see if it's still as powerful as it used to be." He reached up and grabbed the puppet's arm. Marisa gritted her teeth as she fought it in vain. As he raised the puppet's hand up her own hand obeyed. He lifted her hand to her shoulder. To her horror, he began undoing her armor.

"What are you doing?" Marisa asked. Her terrified eyes stared at him manipulate the puppet's hands.

"Taking your armor off." he said flatly. "I could do it directly, but I need the practice." The connector on her shoulder came loose. Her breast plate sagged off of her shoulder. "There we go, now the other."

"Please stop this!" Marisa was now beginning to sound desperate. Her hand came up to her other shoulder. She was about to be completely defenseless in front of the puppeteer. She resisted with all of her might, but her muscles refused to obey her. She helplessly watched as he removed every piece of her armor, from her breast plate to her grieves to her metal skirt. She began to panic as she removed her own chainmail. All that remained was a thin pair of pants and a shirt.

"Stop...stop it..." Marisa said, beginning to shake. She was all but naked. Hamid stopped manipulating the pupped and gazed her up and down once again.

"Very nice. I new you had a proper figure." He began walking around her, kicking her armor away to the sides of the room. "Oh yes...yes...why would you ever hide such a beautiful body under so many pounds of armor?"

"You have to let me go..." Marisa said, her voice trembling. "I...I have to report back..."

"My dear, you may be new to this country, so you might not be familiar with what's going on. Allow me to elaborate." Hamid stepped back over to the puppet. He once again began manipulating it. With her hands shaking in fear, Marisa reached for her shirt.

"No! No, please!"

"You see, that part of your life is over. You're about to embark on a new journey." Marisa pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her amble breasts. "Don't worry, it won't be so bad." She reached for her pants and pulled them down. "I think you'll enjoy...oh my!" Hamid stopped in mid sentence the moment he saw Marisa's nude body. "You...are truly beautiful! I knew that black hair and blue eyes was something special...but your body! Perfect hips, breasts, legs and stomach, I am impressed. Must be all that exercise you get." Tears were beginning to stream down Marisa's eyes. She hadn't cried since she was a child, and certainly not since joining the corp. Now she was exposed, helpless and at the mercy of some bizarre puppet-wizard.

"Please...no more..."

"No more? We're just beginning!" Hamid lifted his hand and snapped his fingers. For a few moments, there was nothing but silence. Then Marisa heard the terrifying noise of wooden objects clacking together.

"What...what is...?" Her voice was trembling. She gazed around to see that the large mannequins in the room were creaking to live, trembling and jerking. "What are you doing?"

"And ruin the surprise? I'm afraid not my dear." The faceless mannequins began lurching forward, getting more mobile with each step. They surrounded her on all sides, as if waiting for something. Marisa couldn't even cover herself. She stood nude, trembling and crying. A few minutes previous she was a proud soldier, ready for a prolonged campaign of combat. Now she was a helpless girl, stripped of everything at the mercy of some evil sorcerer.

"What...are they doing?" she asked.

"Boy you really are a soldier of the church." Hamid said, sounding a little disgruntled. He took the puppet off of the ceiling and brought it to the ground. As the naked puppet dropped to it's knees, so did Marisa. Now on her knees, she watched as the giant puppets around her removed the undergarments on their crotch. Her eyes widened as wide as they could go. Protruding from their wooden bodies were very real-looking erect penises and testicles.

"You see, I made these things from the sap of a rubber tree. I whipped it around for a while and low and behold it turned into this soft, skin-like substance. I call it latex. I figured I could sell it to men who have lose their dicks or lonely women. Of course...it needs to be tested first." Hamid grinned as he manipulated the puppet. Marisa began gasping and whining in horror as her arms raised up without her consent. She squeezed her eyes shut as her hands wrapped around two of the erections. Much to her surprise, they felt like skin and were warm. She kept her eyes closed as tight as possible as her hand began to pump the dicks.

"No, no, my dear." Hamid said. "An important part of the experience is to keep eye contact." He snapped his finger again. Much to Marisa's disgust, her eyes opened. Equally to her disgust, there was one of the white, fake dicks now in her face. "Open up dear." Marisa kept her mouth shut as tight as she could. "Come on, it won't be so bad. Don't fight me. Alright..." Hamid snapped his fingers again. Despite using all of her strength, her jaw opened, shaking with effort. The puppet's dick shoved into her mouth, earning a distressed whine from Marisa. The shaft in her mouth began pumping back and forth. She could feel the cock in her mouth throb and pulse, like it was a living thing. It pierced deeper and deeper. The puppet reached up and grabbed the back of her head. It bobbed her back and forth on its faux dick. Its wooden body was shuddering, as if the puppet could actually feel pleasure. Maybe it could, she wasn't sure. Abruptly and without warning, it pulled hard on her head. She gagged loudly as the prick pierced the back of her throat. It held her there tightly for several moments, not allowing her to breathe. She desperately fought for air, but her hands never stopped moving.

"Now, now, Arthur, be gentle." Hamid chided. The puppet named Arthur released her head and pulled back, letting her gasp for hair. "I do apologize my dear, these sensations are new to them. Oops, better stop." Marisa's hands stopped moving and dropped away from the latex dicks. She could see that all of their erections were visibly pulsing. "They almost blew their tops."

"They...they can...?" Marisa said, getting a terrible feeling in her gut.

"Of course, it wouldn't be any good for selling if they couldn't." Hamid said, as if it were obvious. "Now, on all fours." Marisa was forced to obey as the puppet moved, assuming a humiliating position more fitting for a dog. Her tears were now dripping onto the ground. "Oh Balthazar, go grab that bottle over there. Yes, that one." Marisa couldn't see what they were doing, but she could hear something being opened.

"What are you doing?"

"This will help you feel better." Hamid replied, smiling wide. Marisa shrieked loudly at feeling something touching her nethers. She shook in humiliation and fear as the wooden fingers of the puppet probed inside of her. It had some kind of gel on its fingers. It spread it around inside every part of her, from her outer lips to her cervix. Once it had finished, the puppet removed its fingers. Marisa waited, feeling the cold substance sitting on her most sacred part.

"What is...?" Marisa was cut off as she shrieked and began shaking. She was now quivering for a different reason. The gel inside of her canal suddenly began to heat up and produce a tingling sensation. Almost immediately, she could feel juices drip from her. Her pussy felt as if it was itching terribly and needed to be scratched. "No! No! Make it stop! Make it stop!"

"As you wish my dear." Hamid said. The puppet called Balthazar that had given her the gel knelt behind her. It lined up its erection with her slit, preparing to shove it inside.

"No! No! Anything but that!" Marisa fully panicked. Much to Hamid's surprise, she managed to move a little under her own power, shaking her ass just out of position so Balthazar couldn't push himself in. "I have someone I love! Please don't!"

"Wait a moment." Hamid ordered. The puppets obeyed, standing, or kneeling, as still as statues. Marisa breathed a sigh of relief, but continued to shake and drip. The burning inside of her was spreading and now seemed to cover her entire torso. Hamid walked over and lifted her chin, so that her blue eyes could see his black ones. "Who might this man be?"

"M-Marcus Lionheart. Colonel Marcus Lionheart." Marisa admitted. There seemed to be a smidgen of actual sympathy in Hamid's eyes. She would say anything to get him to stop, especially considering Balthazar's hands still had a grip on her hips and his erection was still pointed at her entrance.

"Colonel? He wouldn't happen to be the commander of these forces would he?"

"Yes! Yes he is! I followed him all this time...hoping he would retire some day. Then I could tell him! I admire him for his determination, kindness and fairness! I've loved him for a long time." Hamid tilted his head and appeared genuinely sympathetic.

"Oh, that's so sweet. You can't be together because you're in the same unit, yet you still pine after him. Oh well, it's hopeless anyway." Balthazar thrust forward. Marisa screamed as her virginity was shattered. The puppet buried itself up to the hilt and shuddered while it did so. Blood dripped from around its latex erection. Marisa gazed back with tears in her eyes, seeing that it was indeed true.

"It...it hurts..."

"It won't for much longer, I assure you."

"But...why did you ask...you...?"

"My dear, he's not going to live much longer." She gazed back up at him, this time an angry expression on her face.

"He is not!"

"Sweetheart, how many crusades have there been?" Marisa did not answer. In truth, she didn't know. "A lot. How many have succeeded? None. You have no idea what monsters lie in that desert or how much power the Demon King has." Balthazar suddenly drew his erection out of Marisa and shoved it back in. The woman shrieked, but only half out of pain. It was beginning to subside and that tingling was taking over. "You should be thanking me, I'm saving your life."

"No...please..."

"The pain should be gone now. Go ahead Balthazar." Hamid stepped away and the puppet began thrusting its hips slowly. Marisa bit her lip as tears streamed out of her eyes, but not out of pain anymore. With every movement of the erection inside of her the tingling melted into sparks of pleasure. Against her will, her juices coated the white prick every time Balthazar pulled it out. The puppet was now pulling her hips with his thrusts, allowing him to pierce deeper with each of his movements.

"Let's not deprive the others of attention." Marisa's upper body lifted up, with Balthazar helping her by holding her up by her stomach. His thrusts never stopped however. Her hands came up and she began pumping on two of the puppet's dicks again. She shook her head back and forth. The sparks of pleasure inside of her were building. She could feel the tension around her pussy increasing, ready to blow.

"Oh my, are you about to cum?" Hamid had a twinkle in his eye at the display. "Well go ahead, cum as much as you like. I think those puppets you're jacking off are about ready to burst too." Marisa watched them. Their hips were shuddering and their dicks were pulsing. She tried her best to close her eyes and feel nothing, but failed miserably. With every thrust Balthazar made, a new wave of pleasure washed over her. The tension inside of her grew and grew. It felt like a dam was breaking She gasped and turned her head up to the ceiling.

"No! No! I don't...I don't...!" Then she screamed in unwanted bliss. Her canal clamped down on Balthazar. The puppet wrapped its arms around her like a lover and held her close as her insides coiled around him. Juices gushed on his latex dick. Marisa gasped each time her body quivered in pleasure. Her hands tightened around the erections in her hand while she was pumping. The two puppets shuddered and pumped their hips for a few moments before erupting. Warm jizz gushed onto her hand, covering them. Marisa let out a few more weakened gasps as she twitched with the last blasts of pleasure. Balthazar let her go and she collapsed onto all fours again.

That was when she felt a shocking sensation. Her hands felt different, as if they were covered in something hard. As soon as the tears cleared from her eyes she saw that the white release of the puppets was quickly absorbing into the skin of her hands. From her wrist to her fingertips her skin was turning oddly reflective and felt much heavier.

"What...what's happening to me?" Marisa asked, her voice panicking.

"Ah, that." Hamid said nonchalantly. "Since I cant use real testicles, as I don't have any at the moment, I instead have them ejaculate what they have for blood, enchanted puppet stuff and whatnot. Curios thing, when it comes into contact with human skin it turns the human into a puppet hybrid of sorts. Your skin is going to have a harder more sheen-like consistency. It won't hurt, I assure you. My ancestors used to have whole armies of these."

"A...a puppet?" Marisa finally felt the true terror of the situation hit her in the pit of her stomach. He was changing her into a puppet. "Please...you can't...I...I don't want..."

"My dear, I'm saving your life! Besides, it's not like you won't enjoy it." Balthazar turned her over onto her back. It lifted her hips so he could get a better angle. It placed both of its hands on either side of her stomach. "All it has to do is get inside of you."

"No! Stop it! I don't want...!!" She was silenced. The puppet called Arthur put its own erection back inside of her mouth. Both of them began pumping their hips in rhythm with each other. Marisa wanted to fight with all of her might, but instead just lay there as the puppets had their way with her. Worse still, she could feel those sparks of pleasure jumping around inside of her canal again. Despite her terror, despite her fighting and despite not wanting any of it, she was getting off on this again. She whined in distress, but her hips began shaking in pleasure. She could feel her body building to another climax. The puppets were bucking their hips wildly. Arthur's shaft was piercing her throat as the puppet shoved its entire girth into her mouth each time. Balthazar was now gripping her hips again, pulling her hips with every thrust. The tension inside of her built with every movement until she couldn't take it anymore. She could feel their dicks swelling in her canal and mouth. They were going to cum, and she would be no more.

'I can't...' she thought desperately. 'I...I don't want this...make it...make it stop!" She screamed against the prick in her mouth and arched her back. Her juices gushed around Balthazar's shaft as her insides clamped around him. Both of the puppet's hips twitched as their dicks pulsed, they pushed themselves as deep as they could and then burst. All three of them quivered with pleasure. In her orgasmic bliss, Marisa could feel their jizz gush into her. Her canal was coated with hot spunk and it poured down her throat so she had no choice but to swallow it. For several moments, all of them bucked against each other, bathing in pleasure. Finally it was over. Balthazar pulled out, his release gushing out of her. Arthur did the same, with Marisa coughing a little of his spunk out of her mouth. She could feel that heavy, hard feeling spreading around her body.

"No...make it..." Her voice faded as her face became still and her skin became shiny. It quickly melted over her whole body as her skin absorbed all of the puppet's magic. In a few moments, she was completely changed. She no longer moved and no longer spoke. She was a living doll, unable to do anything without her master. That person walked over to her as he shooed the puppets away.

"Aren't you perfect?" Hamid said, grinning. "You are by far the most beautiful puppet I have ever seen." He lifted her up into a sitting position. Hamid ran his hand over her smooth stomach and gripped one of her breasts in his hand. It was large enough that it filled up his entire grip. He pulled some of her black hair away from her face and whispered into her ear. "Don't you worry. It doesn't take any of your sensitivity away." He pinched her nipple, causing her to gasp through her nose. Her face showed no emotion however. "Oh the fun we will have my sweet puppet." He licked her shoulder, causing her to shiver a little. "You are mine. Now and forever."

*

That night, Colonel Lionheart was pacing back and forth nervously. Almost all of the ships had docked and the camp had been set up outside of the city. Everything was moving smoothly except for one thing. His second-in-command, his right-hand woman was nowhere to be found. A blacksmith showed up and offered his services soon after they scattered, for a fee of course. The colonel would trade every weapon in the world right now to have Lieutenant Colonel Steinem back. She was a one in a million soldier, loyal, capable and strong. Now she was missing in this large city. He was pacing by the docks, waiting for the one person who would know anything about this to arrive. Just when he was about to order the city sacked and was beating his sword into the ground, the old man returned. Adrum emerged from a cliff surrounding the docks, a bucket in one hand and a trident with a fish still on it in the other. Despite his advanced age, his container was full to the brim with clams, oysters and fish. He approached the colonel, receiving a death glare as he did so. He still had that bizarre, squatting walk that already bothered the hell out of the colonel.