Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At Dinah's mouth, the lagomorph was expertly kissing her. The crusader was loathed to admit it, but it was actually one of the best kisses she had ever received. The way the creature moved it's lips and tongue against her was perfect...and filled with passion. It even gripped the sides of her cheeks, as a lover would. The lagomorph's tongue gently kneaded hers, as if begging to play. Perhaps by instinct, Dinah reciprocated. Her own muscle danced with the rabbit-man's, getting some weird joy out it.

The two lagomorphs at her chest ran their tongues over her sensitive nipples. They were gentle, making sure not to irritate the sensitive flesh. As goosebumps ran over Dinah's body, her peaks hardened in their mouths. One of them circled his tongue around the sharpening peak. He teased it expertly, sending tingles down Dinah's body. The other wrapped his lips around his own point and sucked on it. He pulled his head back slightly, yanking the flesh gently. With both of them working in tandem, Dinah's chest was sending sparks of pleasure up her body, whether she wanted them to do it or not.

One lagomorph had it's furry face shoved into her pussy. Another had shuffled it's way under her ass, and was running it's tongue against her anus. The one at her folds spread them apart with his tiny hands. He shoved his nose into her slit. His tongue began rotating around the sensitive flesh. The woman's canal began to quiver, unable to ignore the pleasure her whole body was experiencing. As her juices began to ooze from the hole, the rabbit-man lapped at, as if it were some sweet nectar. He then put his lips against the flesh and sucked at just the right intensity. The pink flesh of the canal quivered again, greatly pleased.

At her ass, the lagomorph rotated his muscle around the sensitive hole, which was, at the time, resisting him. Slowly, the pleasure that was overwhelming Dinah's whole body made her relax. The gentle coaxing his tongue was giving the sensitive orifice caused the muscles around it to relax. The hole began twitching open and closed. The lagomorph didn't waste the opportunity. His tongue gently pierced through her anus. His appendage wiggled around the insides, teasing the delicate flesh. He coated her in his saliva. He pressed his lips against her hole, allowing his tongue to reach even deeper. With both the lagomorphs at her pussy and ass, the pleasurable tingling had taken over her completely.

In a very short time, Dinah's entire body was dancing with overwhelming pleasure. She tried to resist it, but it was beyond useless. Each and every one of the lagomorphs was incredibly skilled. Moreover, they were holding her arms and legs, not allowing her to cover any of her vital areas. Feeling the heat inside of her build, the crusader knew that an orgasm was coming. She whined against the lagomorph against her mouth. She attempted to kick and swing her arms. Instead, the rabbit-men doubled down, holding her even harder. An additional one hopped onto her stomach. He leaned over to her engorged clit, which was throbbing for attention. He happily obliged, extending his tongue and gently rotating around it. Dinah screamed and bucked. The tingling pleasure washed over in waves, bigger and bigger. There was no escape from it. Instinctively, the crusader began bucking her hips against all of the rabbit-men. She gasped through her nose and shrieked against the tongue in her mouth. She arched her back, as her inner canal began flexing and throbbing. The rabbit-men let go of her enough for her to thrust her hips up. Her fluids gushed against the lagomorph at her pussy. He opened his mouth and happily drank.

None of the rabbit-men stopped their pleasurable actions through her whole orgasm. Dinah's climax seemed to go on forever, as orgasmic bliss came in waves over and over again. Stars exploded in her eyes as she lost complete control of her body. For several moments, she felt as if she had melted, and her brain was mush. Until after what seemed like an eternity, she finally slumped.

She couldn't feel her legs at all. Her entire body was like jelly, limp and tingling. It took her several moments for her wits to return. It was then that she realized that most of the rabbit-men had gotten off her body, at least all the sensitive parts. They were only holding onto her arms and legs...and they had spread the latter apart. Dinah lifted her head to see that the big lagomorph was now between her hips, and he was sporting an erection.

Dinah's eyes widened. It was surprisingly large, considering it must have been in his body when he wasn't aroused. It was also very human-like, meaning that these creatures were likely descendants of the demon king. This three-foot lagomorph was probably the leader, ordering the others around. He got the first turn. The crusader began to buck, trying to get free. More of the lagomorphs leaped onto her limbs, rendering her unable to move. Dinah grit her teeth angrily.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she growled. "All I did was take some fruit! You sniffed me and I..." Something clicked in Dinah's brain. Where had the lagomorph sniffed her? It was between her legs. She thought it was just being curious. What was it smelling for? A horrific thought went through the crusader's head. When was her last period? About two weeks ago. That meant...that right now...that was why they wanted her!

"No!" Dinah screamed. "No! No! No! Don't!" With all of her might, she managed to moved her arms and legs. The largest rabbit-man let out a high-pitch squeak. Several more of the lagomorphs jumped on her, grabbing her stomach, hips, and head. She was completely paralyzed. The large lagomorph grabbed his sizable shaft. He began to position it at her slit, which she was trying to keep away from him. She wasn't succeeding, as the head of his erection entered her lips. He motioned a few of the lagomorphs away and grabbed her hips.

"No! NO! DON'T!"

The rabbit-man thrust forward. Dinah let out a shriek and contorted her body. It didn't hurt, at all. Her pussy was completely soaked from her previous orgasm, and it wasn't her first time. All the same, she could feel the lagomorph's hard dick inside of her. He held her still for a few moments. Then he leaned his head back and let out a satisfied sigh, as if he were letting off a great weight. The crusader didn't have time to ponder it too much. The big one lowered his head, licked his lips, and began thrusting.

That was when Dinah realized something she should have before. These rabbit-men had powerful legs. She gasped when his first few powerful thrusts hit her. The pleasurable sparks had returned. Each time their hips met, there was a wet, slapping noise that echoed around the cave. All the other lagomorphs stared at her with hungry eyes. All of them were now sporting their own erections, throbbing eagerly. She couldn't worry about that however, as every time the rabbit-man's shaft pierced through her canal she let out a gasp. It was not out of pain, but pleasure. She couldn't control it. With every slippery thrust of his dick into her folds, a hail of sparks went up her body, hitting her brain. She could feel the heat from the other lagomorph's all around her. They were becoming heavily aroused.

The big rabbit-man lowered one of his hands. His small fingers found her love button, still engorged from the last pleasure she received. As he pounded into her, his nimble digits played with her clit. Dinah bit her lip and tried to hide her whining voice. She could feel the build-up of a climax once again. The tingling in her folds intensified with every invasion of his hard rod. His delicate teasing of his fingers only made the pleasure even more intense. Against her will, Dinah began to arch her back and her brain numbed.

For the very first time, the big lagomorph appeared to smile. He squeaked something out, and shifted his position. The rabbit-men released one of her legs. The big one lifted it up, wrapped his arms around it, sat on her other leg, and began pounding into her at another angle. Rather than fight with her newly-released leg, Dinah's entire body was quivering. Her legs were tingling and her hips twitched against his thrusts. Having completely lost her senses, she was moving in concert with his actions, trying to reach another peak. Knowing how good the last one was, her numb brain only wanted another. She didn't notice that the lagomorph's thrusts were becoming erratic, and his own body was quivering. Dinah whined louder and louder with each passing thrust. Finally, she opened her mouth and screamed. The warmth exploded inside of her and she was washed over in pleasure.

As if it were planned, all of the lagomorphs let go of her at once. Her body acted on instinct. Her arms shot up and wrapped around her three-foot mate. Her legs locked around his lower back. She ground her hips against him, as her juices gushed and her eyes exploded into stars. Her inner flesh throbbed and coiled around his dick, gushing her hot fluids. Dinah continued bucking her hips, trying to prolong the pleasure as long as she could. Finally, she relaxed, still clinging to the big rabbit-man.

She heard a loud moan. She turned her eyes downward. The big rabbit-man and thrown his head back, which was right in her face. His eyes were closed in bliss and he was letting out a very adorable squeaking noise. His entire body quivered, including his adorable bunny tail, which was twitching excitedly. In her very sensitive afterglow, Dinah could feel his dick swell and throb. Before she could gather her wits enough to do anything, she felt something warm gush into her canal. The crusader froze, holding the lagomorph like she were his lover. The rabbit-man thrust against her over and over, coating her insides in an impressive amount of cum. She could feel her pussy fill up with the hot magma, as he never seemed to have an end. Finally, however, he collapsed, resting against her chest and panting. Dinah felt a chill go down her spine. He had cum inside of her, and she held him while he did it. She slowly let go of him, her entire body suddenly feeling cold. The lagomorph backed away. He pulled his shaft free, making a small popping noise after it. Dinah leaned up and gazed down at her folds. There was a healthy amount of white cum, oozing out of her. These lagomorphs were fertile. They were rabbit people after all.

"No...I didn't mean...you can't...get it out!" She reached down to spread her folds open, to let more of it out. She didn't get the chance to finish. The big lagomorph had backed away, and all the smaller ones instantly jumped her. Dinah suddenly found herself on her back again. She tried to wrench herself free, but she had little strength after the two orgasms. One of the rabbit men sat on her chest and seized her head. She gasped, suddenly seeing a dick in her face. Opening her mouth proved to be a mistake as the shaft was shoved into her. She also felt two small hands on either side of her breasts. Something hot and hard went between her pillowy mounds. She then felt something on her ass cheeks and between her legs. Before she could react, two boiling hot rods were shoved up her ass and into her already-soaked folds.

Before the crusader could do anything, they all began thrusting at once. Her anus, which had been teased into relaxing, easily accepted the lagomorph dick piercing into her. The rabbit-man at her folds didn't seem to care that she was already full of another one's cum, he began to pound her with the reckless abandon the last one did. She could feel the shaft between her breasts began to poke through with every thrust of the rabbit-man's hips. The one at her face began slapping his hips against her lips. His dick beat against her tongue. She tried to move it out of the way, but only ended up licking the head of the shaft. Dinah whined pitifully as she felt the familiar sparks of pleasure beginning to go up her body. Even her ass, something she hadn't used before, seemed to add to her pleasure along with the rest. The crusader could even feel her hands being wrapped around hot dicks, pumping them. She was completely helpless as she was fucked from every conceivable side.

She could feel the lagomorph at her face begin to shake and quiver. He was about to cum! Resisting the climbing pleasure as hard as she could, Dinah jerked her face to the side. The shaking rabbit-man couldn't hold her face well enough, and his dick pulled free. This turned out to be to Dinah's detriment, as he came anyway. She cringed as rope after rope of his semen coated her face, no matter where she attempted to turn it. In a matter of moments, her entire face was soaked. The lagomorph collapsed against her face, not allowing her to see what was happening to her body. This only seemed to add to her pleasure as she felt a tongue teasing her clit again.

The tingling and warmth washed over her. Her body was betraying her, as it reacted to all of the stimulation she was receiving. With the added stimulation of her sensitive button, her back arched again and her legs quivered weakly. The same waves of pleasure went over her yet again. Her juices gushed out of her, a mix of her own fluids and the first lagomorph's semen. She screamed against the stomach of the rabbit-man on her face. As Dinah was lost in unwanted bliss, she could feel the lagomorphs around her legs shake and quiver. Her insides were flooded with warmth, as she was filled with their ample jizz from both ends.

Dinah collapsed, gasping and covered in sweat. It was useless. There were too many of them, and she was too exhausted. With every climax she was losing strength. At this point, she could barely move. Someone moved the rabbit-man on her face. The moment her face was free, the lagomorph at her breasts was pounding out his own climax. Her breasts were coated in his semen in a matter of seconds. For his final few squirts, he pushed the head of his dick through her mounds. A few strands of his cum splattered on her face, further soaking it. She could even feel the dicks in her hands expand and then coat her with their own semen. Dinah was beyond fighting. Instead, she was laying limply, trying to catch her breath.

She wasn't going to get a break. More lagomorphs leaped onto her body. Much to her horror, the big one had jumped back in too, heading for her pussy again. They could go more than once!

"No...please...I can't move..." Her whining was ignored. A shaft pierced into her mouth, silencing her. She could feel their dicks pierce into her pussy and ass. Two lagomorphs each positioned themselves on either side of her breasts. Both of them were thrusting inside, brushing their own dicks together. None of them seemed to care that she was covered in semen. They were all moving in once concerted effort. She felt the unwanted tingling welling again. This time her body only weakly twitched under all of their furry bodies. All she could feel was pleasure wash over her, as their hot essence poured all over and in her. All she could think before her she lost her senses was: she shouldn't have pet the rabbits.