Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fox-man stopped. It felt like bone, but it was not from the centaur's body. Curious, Renard dug all around it to find a long line of bones. It almost looked like a spine. The fox-man picked them out of the sand, and surprisingly they were still stuck together. At the very end of them was an incredibly hard spike, that almost appeared to be made of metal. An ever-so-slowly look of horror began to come over the fox-man's face. It wasn't a spine. It was a...!

"Oh no...!" Renard said. Sweat began to pour down his face. He turned and bolted towards the front of the army. He was so fast that many soldiers gawked after him, shocked that he could truly move that fast. In an incredibly short amount of time, he arrived at the front. He even brushed by Colonel Lionheart.

"Watch it!" the commander shouted. Renard ignored him. He climbed a nearby dune, giving him a better view of the direction they were going. He instantly felt a tight pain in his stomach. Littered all around the desert in front of them...were the bones of many people and creatures, glittering in the sunlight. Renard's stomach turned over. This was bad, very bad. He turned and bolted back to Colonel Lionheart, who was glaring at him angrily.

"I hope you have a good explanation-" the colonel began.

"Colonel! You have to stop!" the fox-man shouted.

"What? What are you babbling about?"

"Assassin weevils! We're marching into the territory of assassin weevils! You have to turn back!"

Lionheart flinched and looked offended. "Are you mad!? We've come this far, we're not stopping!"

"You don't understand! I already found the bones of one of their rostrums, their mouths! They can pierce through any armor! If you walk into them, you'll be slaughtered!" Renard then paused, then gazed off to the right. "Oh my god...that's it! That's why the desert is so messed up! The assassin weevils pushed the pigmen out of the central desert...they attacked all the other species...it was in front of me the whole time!"

"Start making sense!" Lionheart demanded angrily.

"Listen! Assassin weevils are creatures that live under the sand. They have these mouths that look like tails, but they are strong and sharp! They can pierce through armor and they will drag you under the sand and eat you! If you go over that ridge you'll see all the bones they left behind! You have to go back! You can't keep going!"

Lionheart scoffed, a wave of his hand. "Animals die all the time in the desert. You don't know for certain!"

"I found some of their bones! You don't understand! These things are lethal!"

"We are soldiers! We can take it!"

"Don't be a fool!"

The commander took a step forward and put his face in Renard's. Lionheart's face was turning red. "Don't you dare insult me, you monster! What is it? Lost your nerve? Afraid of meeting the demon king?"

"Lionheart, you hired me to guide your troops! Listen to your guide! Those assassin weevils will rip you to pieces! If you keep going you will all die!"

"We are prepared to die fighting the demon king!"

"You won't even make it to the demon king! You're going to be lunch!"

The column of soldiers had stopped during the argument, and now they were gawking. Renard and Lionheart were having a screaming fight in front of everyone. Their voices echoed around the area so loudly that many of the troops further back heard them. Captain Fenner was running up the line of soldiers, trying to get to the arguing pair.

"I've had it with you!" the colonel bellowed. "You have disrespected me, my troops, my mission, and now you expect us to quit!"

"I'm trying to save your life you idiot!"

Lionheart's hand darted towards his sword. Renard took a step backwards and put his hand on his own weapon. Talia was still a few paces away. She shrieked as the colonel drew his blade, knowing she would be too late...!

Lionheart cut something off of his belt. He raised it up and slammed it onto the sand below them. Gold coins slithered out of a bag, onto the hot ground.

"There's your pay!" the colonel shouted. "Your services are no longer wanted! Now get out of my sight!" He then turned and began marching through the sand. "Company move out!" After a few moments of hesitation, the column began to move, following after their commander.

"Colonel!" Renard shouted. He was ignored. The crusaders moved on without him. "Dammit!" The fox man turned around to see that Talia was right behind him, a worried look on her face.

"What happened?" she asked. "What's going on?"

Despite being in obvious view of everyone else, Renard stepped forward and seized Talia's hands. He held them in front of him and stared into her eyes.

"Listen to me!" the fox-man cried. "That man is leading you to certain death! There are these creatures under the ground, called assassin weevils! They will pick you people apart! You have to turn back!"

Talia flinch. "Renard, I can't. I'm sworn to follow Colonel Lionheart until the end."

"He's leading you to the end!"

"I have a duty!"

"Your duty isn't to die!"

"Actually it is!"

Renard gazed up at the sky for a moment. He took a few deep breaths before turning back to the captain. "Talia please. You guys are marching into certain death. You won't even make it to the demon king, you're going to be ripped apart by some underground monsters. You can't be that foolish."

Talia stared into his brown eyes for a few moments, turmoil going on deep inside of her. She believed Renard, but at the same time, she had a duty to perform. She swore to go on this crusade until the end, no matter the cost.

"I'm sorry Renard. I can't-"

"You made me promise!" Renard shouted so loud she jumped. "You made me promise not to die! You can't do that and then just waste your life like that! You're the one who said that friends don't leave each other!"

Captain Fenner tightened her jaw. He hit her where it hurt. She had forced Renard to make that promise, and yet she was obeying orders to go off into certain death. The captain tried to think.

"I can't just run off, that would be desertion. Plus you could be wrong. You don't know."

Renard slouched and lowered his head. He briefly let go of her hands. He paced back and forth for a moment, puzzling her. Then he stood off to the side and showed her. He had trailed his tail in the sand, making a waving pattern in it.

"This pattern in the sand means the assassin weevils are nearby." he explained. "If you see this, I don't care what anyone says, you run. You're crusade will be over soon anyway. Find a reason to get away, and live. You made me promise, and I expect you to do the same, you got it?"

"Okay Renard, I will, but only if I see this." Talia said, pointing.

"I suppose that's all I can ask for." Renard replied.

"Where are you going to go?"

"Well I can't go back to Tarbat, Adrum will kill me."

"Adrum? He's just a hundred year old guy. What threat is he to you?"

"You crusaders continually amaze me with how much you underestimate this place. No one here is "just" anything here. It doesn't matter. I'm going to head for the coast, see if I can find some tribes to hang out with."

"But you're not going to...?"

Renard's eyes snapped back to hers. "Are you?"

There was a tense silence.

"I'll try not to." she admitted.

"I guess...that's all I ask for." Renard muttered. "Good luck Talia." He turned and began marching in a different direction, lacking any and all energy as he climbed a dune.

"Wait! What about your money?"

"Don't want it. It's blood money." Renard cleared the dune, and disappeared into the desert. Talia stood and watched the point in which he vanished. She bit her lip and let her worry wash over her. She didn't know what would become of her, or Renard. She finally found a friend...and he was gone.

*

Back in the city of Tarbat, things were going along as usual. In Hamid's puppet shop, the last customer of the day was getting what she had requested. Hamid handed her the puppet which bore a striking resemblance to her husband. The woman, who had many features similar to a mouse, grinned, revealing her buck teeth.

"Finally!" she cried, taking it from over the counter. "I can finally get back at that cheating bastard!"

"Yes." Hamid replied with his own smile. "Just remember, you can control him with the puppet, but it's not capable of killing him."

"Don't need to. He just needs to suffer for a while!" the mouse-woman replied.

"I completely understand. Just remember, make sure Adrum NEVER finds it."

"Don't worry. I have a place I can keep it out of sight. Thank you so much!" The mouse-woman spun around and quickly marched out of the store.

"No problem!" Hamid said, following after her. The moment she left the store the sorcerer locked the door behind her. He took deep breath and sighed it out. It was always a risk selling an enchanted doll. If Adrum found it he would instantly know who made it. At the same time, if Hamid only sold regular puppets, he would barely be getting by. Puppet sorcerers used to be formidable and even commanded armies of dolls, but those days were long past. In fact, only Hamid himself actively used the magic. It had isolated him from nearly everyone but the outcast Renard...but it had also brought him such joy.

Hamid grinned and strolled into the back room. Dangling from strings coming from the ceiling was his own personal doll, Marisa. She was expressionless, as a doll usually was, but she could still feel everything. With a chuckle, Hamid squatted in front of her. There was a quiet humming coming from her nether regions. An enchanted device was stuck inside, vibrating. It had been there all day and was coated in the woman's juices. So much had come out that a puddle was below her feet.

"My, my, did we have fun today?" Hamid sang. "You must have cum at least ten times!" He reached out and grabbed the base of the device. He rotated it around. Marisa moaned and her legs quivered, showing that she was feeling pleasure. Hamid chuckled again. "You seem far more sensitive than before. I suppose this phase of the training is over. Want to move on to the next?"

Marisa didn't respond, mostly because she couldn't. She could moan, quiver in pleasure, and move ever so slightly, but Hamid controlled everything else. She was truly nothing more than a puppet. Hamid marched over to a box and extracted several things before returning. He grinned and held them up so Marisa could see. She let out a little groan. They were piercings, and a chain.

"I think it's time we decorate you, just like you're supposed to with a doll! Don't worry my dear. They have been enchanted to be clean and heal instantly. No possibility of infection!" Hamid grinned with his pearly teeth. "Now then, stick out your tongue."

The doll complied. Marisa opened her mouth and extended her tongue. Hamid grabbed the muscle with one hand and held up a barbell piercing with the other.

"On three my dear. One...two...three!" A streak of pain went through the paralyzed Marisa. Hamid stabbed the small needle through the middle of her tongue, and it came out the bottom. He screwed the other ball onto it. There wasn't even any blood. Just as he said, it healed instantly and she had a tongue piercing.

"Perfect, now, let's take a look at these breasts!" Marisa moaned, possibly out of protest. It didn't do any good. Hamid ran his hands over her large mounds and then cupped them. "Such lovely mounds. I think they deserve some gold as well!" Hamid took out two ring piercings with one hand. His other began to gently twist one of her nipples. It became hard in his hand, giving him an easier target. He opened the ring piercing and put it up to the hardened peak. "Ready my dear? One...two...three!" Another stab of pain and goosebumps broke out across Marisa's shiny flesh. Hamid's eyes lit up as he saw it.

"Oh! Are you enjoying the pain too? My, my, my! I had no idea you were such a masochist!" The sorcerer leaned over and took her newly-pierced nipple into his mouth. After soothing it with his tongue, he bit down onto the ring. He tugged it, pulling on her sensitive nub. Marisa gasped and more goosebumps flushed out over her body. Hamid chuckled and released it, enjoying the way her breast rippled when it snapped back into place.

"Now for the other." Hamid lifted the other piercing. Much to his surprise, the nipple was already hard. "So you are enjoying this! Well, no time to waste...one...two...!" Hamid stabbed it through her peak early. Marisa's body jerked and she moaned loudly. Hamid only cackled in delight.

"Ready for the next part? Let's get you down own off the ceiling shall we?" The sorcerer snapped his fingers. The strings instantly released Marisa, and she landed on her feet. Hamid still held a single ring piercing in his hand, as well as the gold chain. "Get on your back, and hold your legs open."

His doll moaned, but instantly obeyed. She laid on the floor and lifted her legs up, giving Hamid a perfect view of her folds and the vibrating device inside. Hamid reached out and seized it. Painfully slow, he drew it out of her. It was a long rod, made of the latex stuff he had invented. When it popped free of her pussy, one could see that it was long, constantly shuddering, and was practically dripping with her juices. The sorcerer licked along the long shaft, tasting the fluids of his puppet.

"Lovely taste." he said. He reached out with his fingers, and found her clit, happily engorged for attention. He obliged, twisting the tiny button with his index finger and thumb. It throbbed under his digits, enjoying the attention. Hamid grinned once again and brought the piercing forward. Marisa moaned loudly, know what was going to happen.

"Let's see how my masochistic doll enjoys this! One...two...three..." He didn't do it. Marisa seemed to relax for a moment. Then he stuck the needle through the sensitive organ. Marisa shrieked from her throat. Her pussy seemed to throb as a tiny squirt of her fluids came out and her entire body jerked for a few moments, before stopping

"Oh...that was just beautiful. Now, let's hook up the chain..." Hamid connected the chain between her clit ring and the two nipples ones. "Perfect. Now, stand up and let me get a good look." The doll instantly obeyed, standing in all of her naked glory. "Strike some poses for me." Marisa obeyed, alternately sticking out her chest and hips. She even turned around and spread her hips apart, giving him a perfect view of her asshole and pussy. "So lovely! I don't think I can hold back anymore." The doll turned back around. Hamid undid his belt, and his sizable erection popped free. "Let's put those piercings to good use! Let's start with the one on your tongue."

Without any resistance, Marisa dropped to her knees. She reached up with her hands and gripped the shaft. She opened her mouth and put the bulbous head inside. With a surprising amount of skill, she swirled her tongue around his glans, the bead of the piercing circling it alluringly. Hamid leaned his head back and moaned, incredibly pleased. The sensation of the piercing seemed to add another dimension to her blowjob. After coating the head in saliva, Marisa dropped her hands to his balls. She gently caressed and massaged them, as if they were precious. She began bobbing her head back and forth, all the while her pierced tongue coiled around the shaft. Soon his entire shaft was completely soaked in her spit.

"That's good." Hamid cooed. "Let's give the two boys some attention, huh?" Marisa lowered her head to his sack. One of her hands came up and began pumping his large shaft, keeping it hard. She opened her mouth and took one of his balls inside. She sucked it delicately, her beaded tongue massaging it. Her lips released it with an audible pop and her tongue swirled the area betwee . She then sucked the other, making sure she covered both.

"You've gotten so much better at that." Hamid said with a chuckle. "Alright, let's test out your throat." The doll obediently moved her mouth to the head of his shaft once again. Her face was completely flushed, likely out of humiliation. The sorcerer gently stroked her dark hair, as if she were his lover. He then seized the sides of her head. Lacking any kind of gentleness, his shaft pierced through her lips and stabbed into her throat. Hamid's balls slapped against her chin and the doll's nose was in his pubic hair. Marisa instantly gagged, but didn't fight at all. Her hands gently held onto his hips, as if anticipating more. The sorcerer pulled back, letting his human doll cough a little. He smiled, allowing her to catch her breath. Then he began pumping his hips against her face. His huge dick repeatedly pierced the back of her throat, giving him an amazing feeling. Marisa continued gagging, but didn't fight at all. In fact, her tongue teased the head of his shaft with every violent thrust. She ensured that the new piercing brushed by his sensitive flesh every time. It didn't matter if it hurt or she didn't like it. Her body wouldn't obey her. Hamid was in complete control. With one especially hard thrust, Hamid stayed in her throat. He groaned for a moment, then pulled his shaft free of her mouth. His doll panted, but said nothing. His dick pulsed eagerly, moments from blowing.

"Wooo! I really lucked out with you!" Hamid sang. "Why don't you get all all fours for me? That's your favorite position isn't it?" He was referring to the first time she had been taken in the shop, when his puppets filled her with their spunk and turned her into this doll. Marisa blushed once more in humiliation. She instantly assumed the position, her ass pointed to her master. She reached back with one of her hands, and spread her pussy lips apart. Her new piercing glimmered in the faint light and her juices dripped onto the floor, as if she were incredibly excited.

"Your pussy is so pretty..." Hamid said in a low voice. He brought his dark shaft to her entrance. The head of his dick rubbed against the pink flesh, coating him in her fluids. "No matter what I do to it, it stays such a pretty color," he pushed the head into the tight canal. "and tight!" His large dick slowly pierced into his doll, inch by inch. Marisa moaned and her body quivered as she felt the rock-hard shaft spread her insides apart. Finally, their hips met, and his erection rested against her cervix. Hamid laid his body over hers, so his mouth was next to her ear.

"Your insides are clamping around me." he whispered. "You truly love this, don't you?" Marisa only moaned in response, which made Hamid chuckle. He pulled his shaft out of her, until only the head was inside. His dick was completely coated in her juices, as if her insides were begging for him to come back in. Hamid slammed his dick forward so hard that Marisa's body jerked. A small gush of her fluids came with the slapping of their hips. Hamid then began a steady pace. His large dick rubbed every inch of her sensitive canal, causing her to moan in pleasure uncontrollably. Her insides tightened and contorted around his shaft, as if trying to milk him. The sorcerer began moaning, his hot breath going into her ear.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" he moaned happily. Marisa could only groan in response. He could feel her insides shuddering and clamping down on him. He laughed and reached around to her breasts, pulling on the rings. "You're about to cum! Go ahead! Cum around my dick!" His doll began to pant and whine, louder and louder. The added sensation of her breasts send pleasurable sparks down her body, and it was too much. Her insides were practically quivering around his hard dick. Her back arched and she let out a scream as pleasure surged across her body. A deluge of her fluids flooded around Hamid's dick. Marisa continued to scream over and over, her body clenching with every wave of her orgasm. As it began to subside, she realized that Hamid had not stopped his pounding. He had lifted himself off her body so her could thrust into her even hard. His hips began to quiver like hers, as he was approaching his own climax.