Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get ready Marisa! Here it comes! Take it all in!" He pounded his hips against her so hard she almost fell over. The head of his dick kissed against her cervix. Marisa could feel his shaft twitch and swell, but was helpless to stop it. A split-second later his hot magma poured into her. Hamid groaned at the sky and kept his hips pressed against hers. Every throb of his dick gushed sperm inside of her. Marisa shivered as her canal completely filled with his cum. The sorcerer gave a few ineffectual thrusts to prolong his climax, before heaving a sigh and pulling himself free.

"Turn over. Show me." Hamid panted. Without delay, Marisa turned over onto her back again. She spread her legs, showing off her inflamed folds for her master. Hamid grinned and with one hand separated her lower lips. The inner flesh twitched a few times before a gush of his semen came squirting out. The sorcerer admired his handiwork.

Then he whispered some words. Marisa had no idea what happened, but she stopped feeling the sperm leak out of her. Hamid's dark eyes glanced up at her glassy, doll eyes.

"Curious about what I just did?" he asked. His doll, of course, couldn't answer. "I stopped my seed from escaping. You see..." He crawled on top of her body and put his face over hers. He stoked his hand on her cheek delicately. "I can literally control everything about you. I can tell you to stop breathing and you'll suffocate. I can tell you to stop blinking, and your eyes will go dry and fall out. I can even tell you to ovulate..." Marisa abruptly shivered. "...oh! Do you like that idea? You want to give birth to my child? You know...I could even make you give birth to a puppet, just like you!" She shivered again. Hamid cackled. He leaned back and stood up.

"Actually," he began, walking away. "Let's have a little...fun, shall we?" When he returned, there was something in his hand. It was similar to the latex dicks he had on his puppets, but this time it also included balls. It was clear to see it was a copy of his own. On top of that, there were tiny strings on the side where the body was supposed to be. They were wiggling, like they were alive. Marisa broke out into goosebumps again.

"A puppet maker doesn't make much money, but someone who can fix a broken dick? I will be rolling in the dough. This is one of my newest creations, as well as this." Hamid snapped his fingers. Marisa could hear the sound of squeaking. The last time she heard that, those puppets of his had surrounded and fucked every part of her. Indeed, a puppet walked up from behind Hamid, but it was different. It's entire body appeared to be made from that latex. On top of that, it was female, complete with breasts and a vagina, both of which looked very real. The most creepy thing, however, was it's face. It was white, but it was shaped exactly like Marisa's. In fact, the whole body looked like her. It was a puppet copy of her, made of the white latex.

"You like my little project?" Hamid asked with bright eyes. He turned and put his hand on it's stomach. "Even better? I put a working womb in this one, and should it become fertilized, a puppet much like yourself will come out, albeit more on the puppet side than human. My ancestors made armies of these. I'm going to see if this new dick of mine can actually work before I sell it. Now...where could I possibly find some sperm of mine?" His head slowly turned towards Marisa. The human doll shivered yet again, and Hamid cackled yet again. He knelt down and placed the wiggling half of the dick to Marisa's folds. The doll could feel the tiny strings wiggling around her skin...and then start to go into her flesh. It didn't feel painful, but it made her break out into bumps nonetheless. Hamid muttered some more magic words. Then something began to happen.

Even if Marisa could speak, she doubted she could describe it. She could literally feel her anatomy changing around her crotch. Her insides, her bones, all of it began to change. There wasn't any pain, but at the same time her entire body shuddered and shook. Finally, it stopped. Hamid stood up and grinned.

"Stand up and take a look." he ordered. Marisa instantly obeyed. She gazed down at her new parts. Her pussy had changed, or rather, it wasn't there. Her skin was attached to the latex dick. She could even see it throb with her blood. Even her clit piercing was at the base of the new dick. The human doll continued to shudder, and her face was completely red. "Aw, shocked? Don't be my dear. It's only temporary, but for right now, you are a male, albeit one with amazing hips and a lovely pair of breasts. Those testicles you have are filled with real sperm as well." The sorcerer gave his widest grin yet. "Mine, that is. I wonder where you'll put it?"

Marisa's head lifted, likely by Hamid's will. She stared at her doll copy. The puppet lifted it's hands and spread it's pussy lips apart. Some juices, just like Marisa's own, began to ooze out of the folds. Marisa began to breathe heavily.

"Excited?" Hamid asked. "You are going to fuck and impregnate yourself with my own dick! Sounds exciting right?" His eyes fell to her new shaft. It was flaccid. He could order it to stand up, but that wouldn't be as fun. He slipped behind Marisa and put his mouth to her ear.

"Ah, think you can keep it limp?" he asked. "We'll see about that. Oh Marisa 2!" The white puppet lifted it's head. "Give us a show!" The copy instantly obeyed. She spread her legs, giving them a perfect view of her folds. She lifted one of her hands up and began fondling her breast. With the other she stuck her fingers into her latex folds. Her fingers poked and kneaded the inner flesh, juices trailing down the digits. Meanwhile, she pinched and pulled at her nipple. Marisa breathed heavily through her nose, trying to quell the new and strange desires welling up inside of her.

Hamid didn't wait either. He knelt down behind Marisa and spread her legs. He pulled her ass cheeks apart, revealing her other hole. The sorcerer then paused for a moment.

"I wonder if this counts as having sex with a man..." he mused for a moment. Then he shrugged and pressed his face into her ass. His tongue began to circle around the sensitive orifice. He could feel it twitch under his muscle, as if trying to resist. He delicately circled the outside, enticing it to relax. Marisa moaned, trying to ignore the sensation. Her new dick began to twitch to life, as her blood engorged it. The copy of her began to moan. She reached down with her other hand and spread her pussy lips apart, giving Marisa a good view of the twitching insides. The copy's free hand began to play with her button, causing her juices to drip out of latex pussy and down her legs. Marisa's dick began to lift up to the sky. She moaned and blushed harder, unable to stop it. Abruptly, Hamid's tongue slipped past her orifice. The human doll went stiff and her dick twitched again. His muscle circled the delicate inner-flesh of her ass, giving her a twisted and perverse pleasure. Marisa's hips twitched, and the dick was only a little short of a full erection. Hamid pulled away, laughing.

"Losing your will to resist?" he asked in delight. He lifted one of his fingers and pushed it inside of her anus. He rotated it around, letting the tight hole widen. Then he plunged a second digit inside. He scissored it open and closed, loosening the flesh even more. Marisa let out a squeal, and her new dick popped into a full erection, hard and throbbing with her own blood. "Looks like your eager to knock yourself up!" Marisa let out a little squeak and if it were at all possible, turned a little more red. "Let's get started. Oh Marisa 2, let's have sex like newlyweds! You on the ground and your new, virile mate on top!"

The copy instantly obeyed. She laid on her back and spread her legs. She parted the pussy lips, which were engorged and dripping. Marisa's dick throbbed excitedly.

"Well Marisa? It isn't nice to keep a fertile, horny women waiting! Get to it!"

Shuddering constantly, Marisa knelt on the ground in front of her copy. She gripped her dick, and brought it to the copy's folds. Her copy put it's legs and arms around her, like a real lover. With a whine, Marisa slowly shoved her dick inside of the latex doll. Then she began shuddering for a different reason. She wasn't prepared for what it would feel like from the male side. She could feel the hot and wet insides sucking on her shaft. Her hips twitched as she slowly went deeper and deeper into the copy of her own pussy. Finally she bottomed out, feeling what must have been a cervix. Behind that was a ripe womb, waiting for Hamid's sperm.

"Look at you two!" the sorcerer cried. "Just like perfect lovers! I would hate to miss out..." He reached to his crotch and stroked his dick, which had sprung to life. He got down on his knees behind Marisa. His fingers reached between her ass cheeks and once again poked through her anus. Marisa squeaked again, realizing what he was about to do. "Let's all work together!" He spread her ample cheeks apart and lined his own dick against her ass, which was slick with his own saliva. "And noooow..."

Despite her resistance, Marisa couldn't hold him back. He head of his dick popped into her anus. Her body jerked and she let out a loud moan. Her copy, however, held her tight. Ever-so-slowly, Hamid pushed his dick inside of her tight hole, giving it enough time to adjust to his girth. After what seemed like an eternity, his hips met her butt cheeks. He leaned over to her ear again.

"Wow. It's soooo tight, it's like you're trying to choke my dick." He gazed past her at the copy. "I bet her dick got harder, didn't it?" Much to Marisa's humiliation, her copy nodded. "Well, let's see if we can all work together. Let's pull out..." Both Hamid and Marisa pulled their dicks back, wet and throbbing. "And...in!" They thrust at the same time. Marisa' dick felt as if she had thrust it into a wet, hot vice, which was enticing her dick into erupting. Meanwhile, Hamid's shaft inside of her ass sent sparks of pleasure all up her body. He would hit a spot inside of her that made her dick throb even harder. Meanwhile, her copy moved her hips in sequence, meeting Marisa's thrusts. The copy's pussy greedily swallowed up the shaft, hungry for it.

They began to build up a rhythm. Marisa was helplessly sandwiched between them. Her dick continued to be sucked into the copy of her own folds. The latex doll held onto her tight, moving her hips around to add even more sensation to the thrusts. Every time Hamid's dick stabbed into her anus, a surge of pleasure went through her own rod, and it twitched in delight. It was all too much. Her body quivered as she felt a tingling go through her legs. Her hips began to buck erratically, desperate to reach it's peak. She could hear Hamid laugh in her ear.

"Enjoying it aren't you? You love this, my perfect little doll. Everyday will be like this. You drowning in pleasure, as I experiment with you endlessly. Doesn't it sound great? Doesn't it just make you hot?" Marisa moaned as her dick began to throb. She could feel her balls twitch, ready to release Hamid's sperm. "Go head, my dear. Cum. Launch my seed into your own pussy and womb. Knock yourself up!" Marisa whined as she thrust as deep as she could into her copy. The copy squeezed her tightly as her pussy clamped down onto the dick and squirted hot fluids. Maris let out a long moan as her shaft swelled and pleasure shot across her body. Then she felt the first pump. Hamid's seed gushed out of her dick, coating the copy's insides. With each pump, her anus clamped and tightened around Hamid's dick. The sorcerer growled and gripped her body as well. He shoved his own shaft inside as it gushed his second helping of sperm. For several moments, they all ground against each other, sperm and fluids flowing into all of them. The three of them twitched against each other for what seemed like forever.

Finally, Hamid flopped off of Marisa, panting. He grinned smugly. Marisa and her copy were stuck together, as the latex doll wouldn't let go. Marisa's dick remained inside, despite the fact that it had emptied his load. His cum inside of her ass dribbled out, going down the latex dick and dripping onto the copy's pussy.

"She's making sure she got all of it." Hamid said to Marisa. "That the sperm stays as deep inside of her as it can get! You must have really enjoyed knocking yourself up!" Marisa only moaned in response. Hamid stood up and stretched, feeling a lot better. "You know, I want her to make sure it takes root as well. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of puppet comes out! Why don't the two of you stay like that for a while? Hold each other like real lovers." Marisa's arms came around her copy, and the latex doll squeezed her arms and legs tighter. They were holding each other as if they were desperate to not let go. "I'm going to go get ready for bed. You two make sure that semen doesn't escape.."

Hamid whistled as he walked away. His two dolls, one human and one latex, continued to hold each other, as the sorcerer's sperm wiggled it's way deeper. Marisa moaned and her face burned...but there was nothing she could do. She was now Hamid's doll, bound to only to his bidding...forever. How she would feel about her life knowing the crusaders were walking to certain death, no one could say.