Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The king lowered his other hand toward her pussy. Without an ounce of gentleness, he shoved his thick index finger inside. Helena practically screamed and gyrated her hips. Her hot juices gushed around his digit and dripped to the floor. The pigman rotated his finger around the inner flesh, stirring the hot fluids. He then crammed a second finger inside and spread her lower lips wide open. Her throbbing flesh entertained the army, which squealed in delight. Not a single part of her remained sacred, all of it was just a show for these savage creatures.

The Pig King removed his fingers from her pussy, earning a whine from his whore. He reached for his pants, letting his huge dick free. Showing off his strength, he then reached for her other leg. He held her whole body by her knees, her crotch splayed open. His shaft poked out in front of her hot folds. Helena let out a loud groan at the sight. She began fidgeting, rubbing her slick pussy against the burning hot dick. The Pig King cackled in her ear, enjoying her desperate lust. He repositioned his shaft so it's head was against her slit. Helena kicked her feet, trying to wiggle her way onto it. The pigman behind her paused, grinning. His subjects began howling and squealing, encouraging him to continue. Ready to put on a show, Helena was dropped down.

The pigman's massive (by human standards) dick pierced into her soaked pussy. Helena screamed and began jerking all over. It felt like she was being split in half, and it was absolute ecstasy on her body. Without giving her any time to adjust to his girth, the pigman behind her began thrusting his hips. With every slap of their flesh, more of her juices flowed down his prick and dripped onto his balls. Helena shrieked as sparks as waves of pleasure cascaded over her. Her nipples stood on end and she drooled like a slobbering dog. Her feet kicked in the air as the ecstasy hit her brain, melting any of her sense.

The Pig King, not content with her crazed blubbering, increased his pace. He was slamming into his sow so hard that her juices were slung through the air. His balls slapped against her pussy loudly and wetly with every thrust. The pigman began to growl in her ear. Her insides were so slick and hot that he faced no resistance to his violent pumping. It as if she were a wet sleeve, made specifically to wring semen from cocks. Helena only threw her head back and shrieked over and over. Her body went rigid and her skin flushed. A huge flood of her fluids gushed out from around the dick piercing her. Her juices dribbled onto the floor of the platform, pooling beneath them. Helena's body jerked uselessly as stars exploded in her eyes. Her brain felt as if it were melting under the endless assault.

The Pig King let out a bellow as her pussy clamped on his dick. He began thrusting erratically as his own climax was overtaking him. After a few moments he shoved his entire length deep inside of her. His balls twitched as he flooded her insides with a thick coating of his spunk. It only took two throbs of his large prick before semen gushed from the edges of her stretched pussy lips. Trails of white cum dripped down his already wet balls and joined her pool of fluids on the floor. The crowd of pigment roared gloriously at seeing their king mount his whore. The two of them grinded against each other for several moments, each trying to prolong their pleasure.

With a satisfied growl, the Pig King pulled himself free. He still held his prize open, so all could see her abused pussy. Now that the plug had been removed, his semen gushed out of her and dripped for the crowd's entertainment. Helena had already begun fidgeting and whining, her insides burning for even more. Rather than grant her wish, the Pig King dropped her legs and stepped away. Helena cried out indignantly, gyrating for more pleasure. After stuffing his slick dick back into his pants, the Pig King stepped out from behind his whore, holding his arms open. As if on cue, all of other pigmen fell silent. Each and every one of them knelt down in subservience before their king. The Pig King chuckled smugly. After only one show, he had already won their loyalty. He then turned back to Helena and reached above her. After a few moments, he undid the rope around her wrists.

Helena fell quite hard into the pool of her fluids and the Pig King's semen. She acted as if she didn't even feel it. Instead, she scrambled over to the pigman that enslaved her. She began clawing at his pants like a hungry animal, seeking relief for her burning lust. The Pig King only sneered at her, enjoying the sight. He then lifted his leg and gave her a stiff kick off the platform.

Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on the perspective, Helena landed on the sand, unhurt. She lifted herself up, her body flushed and her insides throbbing painfully. She found herself surrounded by pigmen, grinning, snorting, and fiddling with their pants. She grinned dumbly, her eyes completely devoid of any intelligence. She only cared that her burning need was about to be filled.

They charged her like hungry vultures. In a matter of seconds, their large, rough hands were all over her body, twisting her nipples, fingering her used pussy, and even prying into her ass. Helena moaned like a complete whore, the pleasure overwhelming her. A few moments later there were dark, hard dicks all around her. Many of them poked her in the face, and the horrible stench made her head spin. Her eyes rolled as a pair of balls settled on her face. They were all thrusting against her skin, desperate and disorganized. For some time, the pigmen squealed and pushed each other. Finally, they seemed to have found a pecking order. Helena felt herself held up, her breasts pointed at the sky. The head of a pigman's dick pushed against her face and lips. She instantly relented, opening her mouth and letting the delicious dick inside. The desperate monster began pounding against her face, his balls slapping against her nose.

Another two hard pricks stabbed against the soft skin of her breasts. Finally, two pigmen wiggled both under and over her. She felt their dicks pierce into both her pussy and ass. Fortunately, she had leaked so many fluids out previously that her anus was already wet. All of the pigmen began mechanically thrusting into her. She was surrounded sweaty, smelly dicks and squealing pig noises. It did not take long for the cum to start flowing. Her breasts were abruptly soaked with boiling semen, which by itself felt like heaven. The pigman at her mouth slammed his shaft into her throat. It swelled and pumped her full of hot jizz, which she gratefully drank. Her ass and pussy were then flooded, with even more semen overflowing from her pussy. In a matter of seconds, she was completely soaked.

She was then unceremoniously dropped her onto the sand. Helena was took weak to move for a few moments, only twitching in bliss. She didn't hear the pigmen who were arguing and fighting again. By the time her senses began to return, she was picked up. They held her up by her legs again, her thighs spread open and spunk dripping from both of her holes. By the time she looked, there was a pigman in front and behind her. Even with her addled brain, she could feel the head of two dicks against her tortured pussy. They both thrust into the same hole at the same time, stretching her pussy lips like never before. She screamed and quivered, instantly cumming, much to the delight of all the pigmen. A mix of all the previous monster's semen and her own juices gushed out of her and around the two dicks. The pigmen on either side of her couldn't have cared less.

The squealed happily as they alternated their thrusts. They didn't give Helena a moment of rest between them, each pounding with all of their might. Her body jerked back and forth like a ragdoll, her orgasm seemingly never ending. Over and over again, she climaxed, no longer able to control her body at all. Her mind was rocked with the sensations of pleasure in ever-increasing waves. Her brain heated up and her thoughts melted. Every sense inside of her overloaded and broke as the drugs and orgasms proved too much. She was breaking under their assault, her brain forever warped. The pigmen didn't care. If anything, they would like her better completely shattered and dumb. The two pigmen that sandwiched her roared as they came, coating her insides once again. She had so much sperm in her at this point that it pushed as much out as went in. The moment the two of them pulled free, even more swarmed over her. The broken woman simply kept grinding her hips with her dumb, glassy eyes. They pierced every conceivable hole she had and she screamed in grateful pleasure. There were countless pigmen, and all were going to get their turn.

Unknown to what was left of Helena, the Pig King wasn't sitting idle. The first three pigmen that got a turn with their whore emerged from the crowd. They were the strongest and leaders in their own right. They joined the Pig King on the platform. The king had gathered three bowls, each with a different color of paint: yellow, red, and blue. He dipped his hand into each of the bowls in turn before placing a colored palm print on the faces of each of the three that had joined him. The Pig King now had his lieutenant, the Yellow Chief, Red Chief, and Blue Chief. They would lead his hordes into the desert...and do his bidding. The Pig King now had an army, and he intended to use it.

12