Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh, she doesn't seem to like that!" he teased. "Perhaps I should give her a little training!" Tay pulled her reins tigehter. The bit pressed against her lips harder, causing her to drool. Ermina tapped her hooves and fidgeted, trying to resist. In response to her defiance, Tay swatted her ass again. The centaur jumped, whining against her bit, but stopped resisting. Tay chuckled a little to himself. Still holding her reins, he sauntered up beside her. She was low enough to the ground that he didn't need any help. He swung one of his legs over her body and hopped. He was now on her back, as if she were just chattel for him to ride. Ermina grunted and tapped her hooves, not used someone riding her.

"Now, let's trot!" Tay ordered. A little clumsily and slowly, the centaur began moving. After traveling a short distance, Tay cracked the whip on her rump. Ermina let out a little shriek. "Faster." The centaur obeyed, going around the ruined village in a circle. Apparently pleased, Tay whipped her again, increasing her speed. She went around and around, panting and turning deeper and deeper shades of red. After a few laps, Tay pulled on her reins without warning. Ermina's human half bowed and she let out a shriek.

"Good horsey, good," he cooed. He rubbed his hand along her coat, as if petting her. Slowly, inch by inch, he brought them higher and higher, until he reached her human skin. He caressed her sides before wrapped his arms around her stomach. "She's a healthy mare, that's to be sure! Not an ounce of fat on her!" Ermina blushed even deeper and stamped one of her hooves stubbornly. She couldn't fool him, however. Her tail was practically whipping in circles. His hands raised up from her stomach to her ample bosom. His fingers enveloped around the mounds, squeezing and fondling.

"Oh? Her teats are huge!" he teased. "Maybe she's recently had a foal! Better check for milk!" His fingers crawled around her breasts and found their peak. He twisted and pulled the sensitive nubs, earning a shriek from Ermina. He continued for several seconds, as if he expected milk to come out. "No, no milk. Guess she's just a busty horse!" Tay glanced back at her hind quarters. Her tail was sticking straight up. He leaned backwards briefly to get a better view before grinning.

"Y'know, you act like a rebellious pony," he said in a deep voice. He brought the riding crop back to her ass. He ran it along her back legs, until it found her pussy. He shoved the neck of the tool in between her lower lips, which were completely slick and dripping. "I find it hard to believe you don't like it, considering how soaked you are back there." Tay pulled the crop across her slit, stimulating both her clit and her canal. Ermina whined and drooled, her hooves beating against the ground in desperation.

"Oh?" Tay asked, grinning. "Is horsey not feeling enough attention?" He scooted back so he was closer to her tail. He lifted the crop away and flipped it around. He pressed the handle against her slit, slowly pushing it inside. Ermina arched her human back and gasped against her restraint. Seeing her squirm in pleasure, the crusader began circling the handle around. Ermina pressed her rump out, trying to get more. She was also struggling against the ropes, clearly becoming more and more agitated.

"It looks like there's something wrong with her hind legs!" Tay cried dumbly. "I better get off and see!" He finally slipped off her back and stood behind her. He held her tail to the side and drank in the scene. Her folds were swollen and dripping, eager for attention. The handle of the crop was only in a few inches, but it was clearly enough to get her turned on. Ermina was either incredibly sensitive, or really turned on. "Oh! It looks like something's stuck inside of her! I better dig it out!" Tay grabbed the crop again. He pushed it in further, rotating it around as he did. Ermina moaned and wiggled her rump, wanting more. Her human half was trembling, and her horse legs were tapping. Tay was teasing her just enough to keep her going, but not enough for her to get off, and he was doing it on purpose. When the crop was a fair distance inside of her, Tay began to pull it backwards, pumping it back and forth, as if he were trying to scoop something out of her.

"Hmmm!" he teased. "I can't find anything...better keep digging!" He began pumping a little faster. Ermina was whining with every piston, her horse tail whipping around. Tay cackled happily. Ermina had been reluctant to do this at first, but now she was drooling and quivering. She was humiliated...and enjoying every second! Just as Tay began to contemplate what to do next, he heard a snapping noise. He lifted his head to see that the rope around Ermina's arms had snapped apart in her straining. It was old and couldn't hold. Tay froze, feeling his stomach knot. Uh-oh, had he gone too far? What was she about to do? Ermina reached up to her head desperately, untangling the bridle and pulling the bit free from her mouth. She then jerked her head around, her face flushed and covered with spit.

"Put it in me! I can't take it!" she screamed.

"Wha...what?" Tay asked, bewildered.

"It's not enough! That crop isn't enough! I've been fighting it the whole time we've been together, but I want your dick! I want you inside of me!"

Tay's eye twitched. No woman had ever said something like that to him before. In that moment, he had never been hornier in his life. He instantly began undoing his pants as Ermina stomped the ground and stuck out her rump.

"What about your vow?" Tay asked, not stopping.

"Just pull out or whatever! I don't care!" Ermina cried. Tay's pants hit the ground and sauntered up to her back legs. Ermina wagged her butt back and forth a little, unable to wait. The crusader licked his lips and guided the head of his dick to her folds. They were drooling and throbbing, begging for him to come inside. He pressed his rod against the opening for a few agonizing moments, then it pierced inside of her.

Ermina instantly began to groan at the sky. She could feel him spread her insides apart, inch by inch. He was going so slowly, still teasing her. Her horse legs trembled, and her strength failed. Finally, his hips met her back legs. Ermina grit her teeth and her front legs buckled. The entire front of her body collapsed onto the ground, and she laid in the dirt, quivering and gasping. Tay grabbed onto her equine hips for a few moments, twitching. Her insides were wet and throbbing around his shaft. It was like her pussy was actively trying to suck him off. When he finally recovered his senses, he saw the state she was in, lying mostly in the dirt.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Stop teasing me!" Ermina demanded. "You're driving me crazy!"

"I thought since I wasn't a centaur you wouldn't..."

"Feel anything?" Ermina turned her head around. "I don't think size really matters."

"It doesn't?" Tay sounded really shocked.

"At least...when it comes to you. I think I feel so good right now because it's you I'm with."

Tay's face fell and he stiffened. For a moment, his heart actually skipped a beat. Those words, coming out of her lustful, beautiful face had set him off.

"You can't just say something like that," he said flatly. He grabbed her tail and used it as extra leverage. He began pumping his hips hard. From the very first thrust, Ermina shrieked in pleasure, her whole body trembling harder than before. She covered her mouth as the shots of tingling pleasure cascaded up her long spine. Every time Tay pulled his shaft out of her, more and more of her fluids dribbled out. When shoved it back in, a wet, squelching noise echoed around the night. Her fluids were so heavy they streamed down both of their legs constantly. With every stab of his rod inside of her, the welling inside of her increased more and more. He had teased her too much, and now her body couldn't take this assault. She could feel her peak throbbing, threatening to burst out in a tidal wave.

"Tay!" she shrieked. "It's...it's too much! I'm gonna cum!"

"Go ahead!" he grunted. "Cum all you want! I want to see everything!" He seized onto the inside of her horse legs and began pounding even harder. Ermina's fingers dug into the ground beneath her and she bit her lip. Every thrust brought her closer. Mercilessly he pushed her to her climax, and when it came, she wasn't prepared for it. All at once, her body bowed hard. She screamed at the night sky and her pussy clamped onto his dick. A powerful gush of her fluids surged out of her and splashed against Tay's body. He had intended to stay inside of her, but the clamping and juices actually pushed him out. Ermina whole body bucked with every throbbing release of bliss, until even her back legs collapsed. She twitched and thrusted helplessly as several more gushes of her fluids ejected out. Tay watched, mesmerized. Seeing her squirm on the ground desperately was both adorable and arousing. Ermina, however, was completely oblivious. Her entire body was flooded with tingling pleasure the likes of which she had never felt. It echoed up to her brain, whiting out her thoughts. She could only ride it out, basking in ecstasy as she gushed wave after wave. When it finally ended, she flopped against the ground, panting and gasping, trying to recover.

Unknown to her, however, her pussy was still exposed. She was laying on her side, but her legs were still apart. Tay sneakily got onto his knees and grabbed his dick once again. With no gentleness at all, he fiercely thrust himself forward. Ermina shrieked again, her human half snapping back up.

"Ah! No! I just came!" she shouted.

"I know!" Tay teased. "I want to see you squirm like that again!"

"Tay! No! I need to recov...!" He grabbed onto one of her legs and her tail, making sure he had maximum leverage. He began pumping his hips as fast as he could, being as rough as possible. Ermina went stiff against the ground, her horse legs kicking vainly. She was all at once overwhelmed again by the stabs of tingling, only it was turned up on high. Her entire body felt like it was on fire, and it wouldn't be long before she was bursting again. Tay, for his part, felt like he was in heaven. Her insides were now boiling hot. She was also completely slick, and his dick ravaged her insides effortlessly. As Ermina shrieked and squirmed, her canal also trembled and tightened around him. The sight of her in helpless pleasure, coupled with her pussy practically gushing around him was too much for him. His thrusts began to become erratic as he grit his teeth. He could feel his balls beginning to twitch, and the tell-tale feeling of swelling from his shaft told him he was close. He just had to remember to pull out. He pulled together all of his focus and pulled his hips back, intending to blast his load against her equine rump.

Aburptly, Ermina screamed again. Her back legs kicked, managed to get traction and met the ground. Her hips came off the ground and shoved against him, hard. Tay was pinned to the ground, and she was too heavy to lift. The crusader yelped and gasped, his dick throbbing.

"Ermina! Let me off! I'm going to cum!" he shouted. She couldn't hear him. Her body was thrusting against him and her pussy clamped down. For the second time in such a short time, she reached her climax. Her juices flooded around Tay's dick, and her insides trembled. Tay, unable to take it, grabbed onto her hips and thrust against them. They both groaned and quivered as the first shot of his semen gushed into her flooding pussy. Tay unloaded wave after wave of his seed, not able to escape her weight. Ermina's back legs grinded her rump back and forth, trying to extend her own blissful eruption. For several moments, both of them flooded the other, their juices mixing together inside of her canal. For what seemed like an eternity, they trembled, moaned and bucked, trying to make it last forever. Finally, after grinding seemingly forever, Ermina collapsed from on top of him. She laid on her side once again, twitching and gasping. Tears leaked from her glassed-over eyes, as she was finally allowed to enjoy her afterglow.

Tay panted and pushed himself into a sitting position, his arms trembling from the effort. He gazed at Ermina's folds. A mix of her juices and his seed oozed from them, dribbling down her white legs. It was an incredibly beautiful sight for him. The crusader groaned, not out of pleasure this time, and rubbed his forehead. So much for her vow. He probably shouldn't have teased her so hard. He just hoped she wasn't mad at him. He glanced over at her human half to see that she was still recovering. He grinned a little at the messy sight. She was covered in sweat and spit. Her eyes were staring off into nothingness, and her hooves were twitching every so slightly, as if still trying to continue. He crawled over to her top half and wrapped his arms around her from the front. He leaned down and kissed the side of her face, nuzzling it. After a few moments, Ermina seemed to be returned to her senses. She wrapped her own arms around his back, snuggling her head against his chest and neck.

"I went a little overboard," Tay whispered in her ear. "sorry."

"No...that was amaze...er...well, maybe hold back, just a tiny bit next time," she said quietly. Tay raised his eyebrows in surprise before chuckling. He began stroking his hand through her silver hair.

"Sorry about cumming inside of you," he began. "You kind of backed over on top of me, I couldn't escape. I didn't mean for you to break your vow."

"Yeah, about that," Ermina lifted her head towards his. He gazed down at her, tilting his head so her horn wouldn't poke him. "I've been thinking, maybe we were too rash." Tay tried to hold back his ecstatic happiness, but it was written all over his eyes.

"Yeah?" he asked, WAY too loudly.

"We had just watched everyone else die, and we were hurt and sad. We decided to give up, but I think we did that from a place of pain and sadness. I mean, we thought no one would let us eat their dreams. Then I met you, and we've spent these nights together. I'm just saying that maybe there are other humans like you. Ones who would help us and..." She abruptly turned her head away and blushed. "...love us."

Tay adored that sudden shy expression on her face. They had literally just done bondage roleplay and cum inside of each other, yet saying how she felt made her shy. The crusader chuckled, leaned down, and began to kiss her neck. Ermina cooed and leaned her head back, exposing more of it for him.

"It might be worth it to try," Tay said in between kisses.

"I could call a gathering, and we could all meet here."

Tay pulled his head away. "Right now?"

"Well, no. It would take time for the rest of them to come. It would probably be a few weeks."

"A few weeks, just me and you out here alone?" Tay's grinned and his eyes lit up with excitement. Ermina cleared her throat and blushed again.

"Yes, I suppose that would be true. Should I call them?"

"Absolutely. I mean, I talked you into putting on the bridle, I can probably talk them into surviving."

Ermina gave him a glare but didn't say anything.

"Oh, come on!" Tay continued. "Don't act like you didn't love it!"

"Yes, well, what we do in private is our own business. Right? Private?" She kept emphasizing the word "private." He got the message.

"I know, I know, I won't tell anyone, I promise."

"Good. Hang on, I'll send the message." Ermina turned her horn towards the sky. Abruptly, a bolt of light shot out of the tip. It went high into the air, before flickering. It then split into many different and darted to the horizons, presumably to send the message to the others. "There, that should find them quickly. They'll start coming over the next few weeks."

Tay grinned from ear to ear. "In the meantime..."

*

Weeks went by in a flash for the two lovers. They continued to indulge in each other's bodies, enjoying themselves for the first time in a long time. One night, however, Ermina lit a fire and told Tay that the others were close. Tay didn't know how she could possibly know that, but he trusted her judgement. They sat by the flames for only a few minutes when, out of the dark, several figures came trotting into the camp light. Tay perked up, happy at seeing so many. They all had white horse coats, dark cloaks over their human halves, and were carrying those ornate spears Ermina had. When they saw that Ermina wasn't alone, however, they stopped. They shuffled among themselves, some holding their spears at the ready. One centaur stepped forward, pointing the sharp end of his weapon at Tay.

"Who is this man?" a male voice demanded. "Explain yourself, Ermina!"

Ermina leaned over to Tay for a moment and whispered. "That's Fahad, he was the one who came up with the plan. He's kind of the leader." She then lowered her hood and raised her face.

"This is Tay Rainground!" she declared. "He's my friend. He let me in his dreams freely. There is no malice in him."

"We have rules Ermina," Fahad complained.

"I've called you all here to discuss those rules. Tay has my full trust." The other centaurs shuffled around for a few moments, but then reluctantly came forward. They stood around the fire and lowered their in turn hoods. Tay could see that they all looked alike. Like Ermina, they had silver hair, pale skin, and blue eyes. Each of them also had unicorn horns of varying lengths from their foreheads. Altogether there were thirteen, seven women and six men. These were the last centaurs, the only members of a dying race.

"Make this quick Ermina!" Fahad demanded. "It's not safe for all of us to be together, you know this!"

"Yes, you made that abundantly clear last meeting," Ermina snapped. "I've called everyone together because I think we made a mistake. Choosing to scatter and die alone is a pitiful fate for our people."

"And what do you propose as an alternative?" Fahad demanded. "We go begging to eat the dreams of the pigmen? To Tarbat? To the demon king? They all fought the other centaurs to extinction. You would be sentencing us to a quick death rather than a slow one, is that what you propose?"

"No, I don't!" Ermina snapped again. "Listen, I met Tay and he didn't hurt me or reject me. Instead he helped me. He let me feed on his dreams freely. He also loves centaurs and doesn't want us to die out. Quite frankly, I don't want us to either."

"His opinions on the matter are irrelevant," Fahad sneered. "Don't tell me you brought us all out here to show us off to him."

"Nice guy..." Tay muttered. Fahad shot him a death glare but didn't speak.

"If you let me finish Fahad," Ermina growled. "what I'm saying is, if there is one person like Tay there are more. We decided we can't accept anyone else's help, but their help is what we need. Rather than dying apart, we should go to them together. We shouldn't die without trying."

"You make a new "friend,"" Fahad said "friend" like it was disgusting. "and you think the whole world is different? Speaking of which, we all made a vow last time, didn't we? How is that going?"

Ermina's eyes lit up with anger. "If you think you can tell...!"

She stopped. In reality, they all stopped. All at once, each and every centaur unicorn turned his or her head in the same direction. Tay's eyes darted around, completely confused. For several tense seconds, no one moved. The centaurs stared with wide eyes into the dark, saying nothing.

"Uh...what's happening?" Tay asked. All eyes turned back to the crusader. Fahad snarled at him.

"It's none of your business human!" he hissed. "We're leaving, and you better not follow...!"

"The demon king is calling," Ermina said curtly. Fahad's eyes threw daggers at her, but she stood firmly against him, narrowing her eyes.

"Calling? What do you mean?" Tay asked.