Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Sam opened his eyes, and for once he wasn't in agony. He blinked a few times dumbly, trying to figure out where he was. It was coming back to him in pieces. He had been wounded, sick. He was pretty sure he cried like a baby a lot. Reality had been a fluid concept as he bounced between past and present. If he recalled, he was in a tent and being tended to by a group of women in masks. He thought one of them took hers off, but he didn't recall seeing her face. He lifted his upper body off the of ground.

The woman beside him froze. They stared at each other in the dark, although she still had a mask on. Neither moved for several moments. Then Sam's brain clicked.

"Oh," he said flatly. "I'm getting better." Somehow, he had gotten wound infections twice, and survived. The woman's hands flinched around for a moment, as if she didn't know what to do with them. She brought them up to her face, likely to hold them up to her mouth. She still had her mask on. Finally, she made a sobbing noise and dove onto him. Sam collapsed back onto the ground as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Her mask went skittering across the ground. She pressed her face against the side of his head, crying in relief. Sam laid there, frozen for a few moments. There was no telling how long she had been caring for him. It could have been weeks, or even months, he didn't even know. Finally, he had risen back out of the dark, and she was so happy.

For the second time in his life, Sam decided to comfort a woman. He wrapped one arm around her back and stroked her hair with the other. She kissed his cheek and cried. For once, he was the one shushing her.

"It's alright," he cooed. "I'm getting better now. You did a good job. Thank you." She only squeezed him tighter. "Do me a favor though. I'm pretty sure I cried a lot when I sick. Don't share that with anyone else, okay?" He could hear her chuckle slightly. She understood him at least. They laid there for a long time together, holding one another. Sam started feeling warm inside, for the first time in a long time.

*

Once his caretaker managed to compose herself, she left and returned with another. This was the one that had taken those two that injured him away. She was clearly the one in charge. She examined him carefully. Sam was getting better, but still couldn't sit up. It was a start but wasn't the end of the road. The leader gave the small woman a pat on the shoulder and then left. Sam supposed that was probably as close to a "good job" as the woman got. Some other women would enter the tent from time to time, usually bringing food or new clothes. Other than that, however, it was just the small and thin one.

Sam tried to talk to all of them, but they usually either didn't respond or simply nodded. He had nothing better to do, so he decided to give them names. The small woman who took care of him he called Tara, the name of a girl who had been a street urchin alongside him. The plump one that was in charge he called Minerva. It was the name of a madame that owned a brothel he used to visit. They didn't seem bothered by it, and even responded when he said their names. Sam just tried to focus on getting better. He got stronger and stronger every day. Soon he was able to feed himself. Then he was able to sit up. By the time he began to stand up, however, the atmosphere around him began to change.

The more time he spent on his feet the more the women around him, even Tara, became more restless. Minerva, the leader, came by more and more often. She would motion for him to stand, to move around, and to check his wound. His injury had closed, and was developing into his biggest, but certainly not his first, scar. They clearly wanted to keep him in the dark, figuratively and literally. Still, the stronger he got, the less they would be able to hold him. Sam knew that eventually he would walk out of the tent under his own power, and they couldn't stop him.

*

One day, Tara didn't come to his tent, which hadn't happened before. No matter what, she had always been there. Instead they just brought him food, and lots of it, meats, vegetables, and fruits. He was happy to eat, but he was becoming increasingly bothered. Not just that things were changing, but also because none of these women would communicate. He couldn't even see their faces.

As night began to fall, a group of women entered the tent. As usual, they were all wearing masks. Minerva was leading them, and she was also carrying some things. It was still too dark for him to make anything out other than shapes. Sam sat on the ground and stared. There were five women in his tent now, more than ever before. All of them appeared anxious.

"What's going on?" he asked. As usual, they didn't answer. Instead, Minerva went over to one of the walls of the tent. She placed something on the ground and went to work. Sam eyed her carefully, squinting. For the first time, he was becoming annoyed. They had taken care of him and provided him with everything. All the same, he was basically a hostage. Finally, Minerva stepped back from what she was doing. Sam could barely make out the shapes of smoke coming from the object she set up. If he had to guess, she had lit some incense. In a matter of moments, the sweet scent reached his nose.

The moment it hit Sam gasped and his chest tightened. He couldn't identify what it was, but his body instantly reacted to it. He could feel his vision narrow, his heart pound, and his head buzz. His insides began to heat up. It felt like someone had lit a fire inside of him, and his body was crawling. Without any prompting, his dick became rock hard, more than that it was incredibly painful. It was like it was trying to explode. His mind and thoughts hazed over. He couldn't think about anything or anyone, other than the raging desire burning inside of him.

They five women descended on him. They shed his clothes off easily, and their masks were cast to the side. Sam no longer cared about their faces. Instead, his hands reached out, clawing and grasping. The women were happy to oblige him. One of his hands engulfed a breast. All of these curvier women had much larger chests, and his fingers buried into the soft flesh. His other hand was stuck between another woman's legs. His digits found her folds, covered by a soft bush of hair. His fingers squirmed against her slit before his middle finger poked inside. The two women he was touching moaned, already enjoying the attention he was giving them.

Two other women went to his crotch from both sides. They brought their faces to his heavily engorged dick. Their tongues jointly swirled around his shaft, teasing it lovingly. Sam gasped and his body began trembling. All the pain he had felt from his dick before melted around their tender lapping. It was like every nerve had been turned ultra-sensitive. Waves of pleasure radiated from his crotch and washed over his entire body. He felt like he was taking a bath in their tongues. Abruptly, Sam realized there was someone standing over his head. He gazed up and saw that it was Minerva, the plumpest one of them all. She squatted down over his face, her large butt cheeks settling over him. Her hot folds were pressed against his face. He could already smell her heady fluids. She was as excited as he was. In his numb state, Sam pressed his face against her slit and began licking at her fluids. Minerva trembled and moaned over him, grinding her pussy against his face. The entire tent was filled with moans and the slick noise of everyone's tongues going to work. Sam truly felt as if he were drowning...and it didn't feel like enough. He felt backed up to his eyeballs. He could feel his balls drawing up as he thrust his dick between the two tongues, desperate to cum.

Apparently spotting it, Minerva snapped her fingers. Everyone stopped. All the bodies around Sam backed off. He let out a pained groaned, as the agonizing throbbing came back. He lifted his head, confused. Abruptly, someone sat on top of him. It was Minerva, sitting on his crotch. Sam's heart began pounding harder. If their tongues felt that good...what would it feel like inside of one of them? Minerva seemed intent on finding out. Despite her heavier body, she skillfully grinded her hips back and forth. She rubbed her pussy against his rock-hard erection, coating it in her juices. Sam grit his teeth and thrust his hips vainly. It was enough to dull his pain, but not to give him the pleasure he desperately sought. He raised his hands and seized her wide hips. He dug his fingers into her plump flesh, clawing desperately. This seemed to please Minerva, as she ran her hands down his body. She lifted herself up, one of her hands reaching under. Her hand seized his shaft, directing it to her entrance. Sam panted excitedly, his nails digging into her skin. After a second, which lasted an eternity for Sam, the head of his shaft found her slit. Once the head of his shaft slipped inside, Minerva slammed her hips down.

Sam's body jerked as he groaned loudly. Minerva's insides were hot and wet, like a slick furnace. Sam flopped a little helplessly underneath her. He was desperate for relief, but Minerva was pretty heavy. The other women descended upon him again. The top half of his body was raised, and one of them sat behind him. His head was placed between her breasts. Others held his arms and legs, keeping him from moving so erratically. There was only enough light to make out shapes, but from this position he could watch Minerva work. From a squatting stance, she began bouncing up and down. Her body rippled and jiggled with every move. She was beginning to breathe heavier the more she pumped her hips. Her juices oozed from around his hard shaft, filling the room with the wet sound of their union. For his part, Sam strained against the women holding him down. He desperately wanted more. The feeling of her insides was amplified many times over by whatever they put in the air. Waves of pleasure from his stiff erection washed over his body. He could feel it from the top of his head to the tip of his toes. It was more sexual bliss than he had ever felt before, but he knew there could be more. The women held him down firmly, however. It was like there was a crack in a dam, and the rest of the barrier refused to break.

Minerva started to moan, and her hips trembling. Her bouncing was becoming more erratic. The two women holding his hips let go. This finally let Sam thrust his hips, desperately. Minerva let out a shriek and snapped her head towards the women who let go, as if angry. The two let out giggles, as if this wasn't part of the plan. They instead sauntered over to her. One held onto her body, not allowing her to move. The other reached between Minerva's legs. Fingers easily found her clit, which was roughly rubbed. Minerva trembled and moaned, suddenly unable to escape. Sam didn't slow down for a moment, slamming their hips together with as much might as he could manage. He could feel the tingling pleasure increasing. He was heading for a climax, and it felt like he was about to empty his entire soul. Minerva was trembling as his rock-hard dick ravaged her insides, fingers teasing her button. She shrieked, bowed against the person holding her, and grinded her hips back and forth. Her insides clamped onto his shaft as her fluids gushed out of her. She moaned in sync with each flood, all of the women around her giggling.

The giggling stopped as Sam bowed his body and yelled at the ceiling. The women still holding him tightened their grip as he flailed. His dick swelled until he was certain that it would explode. Then what felt like a geyser of semen bowled its way up his shaft. Then with a powerful gush, his seed blasted out of him. It only took a single spurt to completely fill Minerva's insides. Every subsequent burst simply streamed from around his shaft like a river. Minerva, recovering from her own climax, forced her way all the way down onto him, as if trying not to let his semen escape. She rubbed her stomach, his seed gushing out so powerfully that she could feel it flowing into her, like hot magma. For what seemed like forever, Sam trembled and drowned in pleasure. The women holding onto him stroked him lovingly throughout, as if encouraging him. When it finally felt like he had emptied gallons of jizz, he collapsed onto the ground, gasping and panting. Minerva waited a few moments more, grinding back and forth, making sure she got everything. Finally, she pulled her body up and off him.

Sam gazed down to see what he could. What looked like a flood followed as his shaft was freed. He could feel it soak his crotch and the ground beneath him. It was like someone had dumped a bucket of water on him. One of the women brought one of those waterskins to his face. Feeling hot and a little dehydrated, Sam wrapped his lips around the horn and drank gratefully. For once, it was just normal, crisp water.

When he finally downed the entire canteen, Sam relaxed, thinking it was over. After a few moments, however, the sweet scent from the burner wafted over. He instantly tensed up and grit his teeth. Despite his massive orgasm shortly before, his dick was still standing tall, harder than ever. The throbbing, crushing pain was back, and he was already in agony. Whatever was in that incense was keeping him insanely, unbearably horny. The women around him were clearly eager to exploit it. One of them got on all fours in front of him. Even in the dark, Sam could see her wide hips and large ass wagging at him. The other women shuffled around, bringing him up to his knees. Another one grabbed his painfully stiff erection, stroking it and spreading around the semen and juices already on it. The woman on her hands and knees waddled her way backwards, bringing her large butt cheeks closer to him. Finally, the woman holding his shaft aimed it at the pussy in front of him. With a powerful feeling of relief, his throbbing erection entered her canal.

Both Sam and the woman moaned loudly. She was already wet inside, and she enveloped him effortlessly. They weren't holding his hips this time, so he freely thrust. His partner gazed back at him and push her hips back against him. Their flesh slapped together loudly, rapidly filling the room with the wet noise of mating once again. Sam struggling to reach forward, as his arms were being held back. The women seemed reluctant, as if they were afraid of what he would do. He managed to reach out and seize her wide hips, his fingers sinking into her plump flesh. He began pulling her into his frantic pumping, allowing his hard shaft to reach even further depths. The woman under him shrieked and began trembling. She curved her back and buried her face into the ground, still gyrating her hips in tune with his movements. Apparently satisfied that he wasn't going to do anything crazy, the women released him and went to the woman being fucked. Two of them reached under her body and began fondling her breasts. Another reached between her legs, finding her clit. The final one sauntered up behind Sam. She traced her hands over his body, caressing him. Once again, Sam was drowning in their sex and caressing. The woman underneath him clearly couldn't handle being assaulted from all directions. She bowed her back and threw her head upwards. The fellow women continued toying with her body as her insides clamped around Sam and her fluids poured.

Feeling another hot vice milking him, his thrusts started to become erratic and his legs trembled. The one behind him grabbed his hips, making sure he didn't pop free or lose control. After a few more guided thrusts, Sam bellowed and jerked his body desperately. His climax was just as intense as before, and his seed gushed like a fountain. The woman underneath him reached back and seized Sam's hips, making sure he didn't escape. The women in front and behind him held him in place as his dick spasmed and squirted. Torrents of his jizz filled the woman's canal, overflowing her insides and dribbling liberally down both of their legs. His partner sighed with relief, as if she were happy that his seed was inside of her. Even as his balls seemed to run dry, she didn't let go, making sure he didn't waste a single drop. Finally, certain that he had nothing more to give, she pulled her hips forward and his dick popped free. His semen bubbled out of her, adding to the river already trailing down her. As she waddled forward and out of the way, she reached between her thighs and covered her slit, trying to keep it from escaping. A new, full waterskin with a horn was brought up to Sam's lips. This time he knew the game plan. His erection wasn't going to die, and they likely wouldn't stop the incense until he had filled each of them.

"Take the horn off," Sam ordered. Although surprised, the woman obeyed. The crusader took the canteen and chugged the water as fast as he could. He needed to rehydrate as fast as possible. Once he downed it, he noticed a new woman laying down in front of him. The others hadn't tried to grab him yet. With strength he didn't know he had, Sam dove forward and collapsed himself on top of her. His new partner went stiff and nearly jumped out of her skin. It was as if she were afraid he was going to beat her. Instead, Sam mashed their faces together, kissing and caressing her plump body. The woman was shocked at his sudden loving gesture, but quickly caught on. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pressed her lips against his. Their tongues cavorted together, dancing sensually. The woman was moaning and rubbing her folds against his hard dick. She was completely soaked and piping hot. Sam pulled away from her and gazed down his body. He could barely see, but he managed to grab his stiff shaft. His partner reached her own hands to her crotch and spread herself open, giving him a bigger target. After a few moments of fumbling, Sam felt the head of his dick push past her entrance. He thrust forward, drowning in the mindless pleasure once again.

The woman wrapped her arms around his shoulders and held her legs up, giving him easy access. Sam enveloped his own arms around her chubby body. He then began pounding his hips wildly, rutting against her like a wild animal. The woman pressed their lips together again, Sam quickly reciprocating. With every savage piston of his hips, her legs bobbed in the air and her entire body jiggled, absorbing the impact. The women around him, rather than helping, stood around them, hands between their legs. They were moaning and playing with themselves, getting off on what they were watching. The woman below Sam dug her fingernails into his shoulder blades. She pulled her head away and squeezed him closer, panting in his ear. Sam's legs pawed at the ground, trying to push himself even deeper. The woman shrieked in his ear and thrust her hips upward at him, toes curling in the air. Her fluids gushed against his raging erection. Every time their hips met, his balls slapped against her and her juices splashed out from between. Sam grit his teeth and moaned as his dick swelled once again. Sensing his desperation, his partner snapped her legs around his lower back. She began grinding her hips back and forth, enticing him to unload his seed. At this point, he had cum so many times that his whole crotch was aching from soreness. When his insides clenched, he yelped in pain, as if cramping. Then, as his seed surged through his dick and the pain was replaced with tingling, numbing pleasure. He moaned and quivered, losing strength. His partner held him place, squeezing him tightly. His seed flooded into her insides, less than before, but still far more than usual. The woman let out trembling gasps, feeling herself fill with his hot essence. Only when she finally felt the twitching stop did she let him go.

The burst of energy Sam had used to take control quickly extinguished. He flopped over off his partner on his back, gasping and sweating. The moment his erection pulled free, his semen still gushed after him, splattering onto the ground. Sam didn't have time to ponder this, however. His dick was still standing as tall and hard as ever. The painful throbbing was even worse, and even his inner parts were in agony, sore from the effort of so many orgasms. Instead, a full waterskin was brought to his lips, a horn in this one.