Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minerva pointed from the crying mother, to the cages, and then to the desert. She then glared at Sam hard, as if daring him to speak. Instead, the crusader cut his gaze away, thinking. Whatever the demon king did, it made the males savage from birth. Despite the constant abuse, the women had to put up with it. They needed men to keep their species going. They had to go through their pregnancy knowing there was a half chance that they could have a daughter, or a little savage that would bite and hurt them. It would never love them, and they had to raise it like a caged animal until it was released out into the desert. They were trapped, forever stuck in this cycle. Then they got Tara, someone the males probably abandoned at the settlement after her birth. Minerva figured out her parentage, and they had hope. They could break this cycle and actually have children without fear. All they needed was something impossible, a pure human from across the sea. It was so close, but out of reach. And then came Sam.

"Okay, I get it," Sam finally said. "You're desperate, and I'm a light at the end of a long tunnel. I understand."

Minerva snorted smugly and crossed her arms.

"Look," Sam continued. "I've been through a lot, both in the past few months and...my entire life. I need time, okay? Can you please give me some time to sort things out?" It was clear that Minerva didn't like that answer, but Sam had a lot of his strength back. She couldn't risk him being hurt or escaping. He had only had sex with five of them, and pregnancy wasn't assured. Minerva reluctantly nodded and motioned for him to follow back to his tent. They left the savage pigmen and the weeping mother, whose baby was still selfishly hurting her while it was fed.

*

The few days after Minerva had showed him the twisted nursery had been uneventful. He spent the days sleeping or watching the women work. Minerva had even returned his weapons and armor, a show of good faith. It was clear she was trying to convince him. In truth, Sam was still divided.

Then, things changed drastically. One morning he was awoken by piercing screams. Sam shot upright from his bed, his eyes wide. The women of the camp worked silently. A scream was highly unusual, and its tone was terrifying. Sam instantly darted over to the entrance of his tent. He emerged into the light, his head swiveling. He ran towards the sounds of the screaming until he spotted something alarming.

He spotted something dangling from one of the buttes. It appeared to a rope ladder, crudely woven together. Something had climbed down from the butte, bypassing the walls...and the guards. Sam began creeping around the tents, towards the site of the screaming. When he finally got close enough, he peeked around a tent and got an eyeful. A large crowd of the women were gathered. They all bows, pointing towards a group of individuals. They were the pigmen males, a dozen of them. They were large, hair all over their bodies, and nasty complexions. They wore crude leather armor and were wielding swords. One of them had a red handprint on his face and was the one doing the squealing. Standing in front of all the women was Minerva, looking extremely pissed. The worst part of the whole thing, and the thing that sent Sam's stomach into knots, was that the men had taken a hostage. One of them had a sword to the throat of a...and that woman was Tara. Sam felt a sharp stab of panic through his heart. This couldn't happen! Not again!

The Red Chief pointed his sword at Minerva. Unlike the women, who almost sang or trilled to talk, he was obnoxiously squealing. Minerva's eye twitched and she responded, but the Red Chief pointed towards Tara. The pigman with the knife to her throat tightened his grip. Tara let out a little squeak, having trouble breathing. Minerva growled angrily. Reluctantly, she began to peel off her clothes. All the male pigmen began whooping and hollering, sounding like a horde of hogs. Sam clenched his fists tightly in fury. It didn't take a genius to figure out what was happening. The one with the red face was negating the deal they had. He invaded the camp, either intending to rape the women or worse, force them into slavery. Tara began sobbing, clearly terrified.

Sam turned and began sprinting back to his tent. He grabbed his gauntlets and his sword, not having time for the rest. He charged back to the hostage situation. By the time he got there, Minerva was naked. She was standing indignantly as the Red Chief fondled her body, much to the delight of his horde of men. Minerva was red-faced, either from rage or humiliation. The Red Chief began undoing his pants, clearly intent on raping Minerva in front of everyone. Since all the eyes were on that, no one saw Sam charge through the crowd like a madman and lunge at the one holding Tara hostage.

The pigman only saw Sam a split second before the crusader struck. Sam slashed the sword with furious might across the forearm, cleaving clean through it. A spurt of blood splashed all over Tara's face as both screamed. Tara sprinted forward into the crowd of awaiting women, who instantly enveloped her. Before the one who took her hostage could react, Sam lashed out again, expertly slicing his neck open. The monster crumpled to the ground, choking and bleeding out.

The Red Chief instantly stomped away from Minerva, who took the opportunity to pick up her clothes and cover herself. The male pointed an accusing finger at Sam and turned back to Minerva. He squealed angrily, now sounding indignant. Apparently, he was upset that Sam was there, likely invalidating the deal they had. Minerva squealed back at him before spitting in his direction. The Red Chief snarled at her and turned to Sam, who stood at the ready with his blade. The red pigman grinned, showing off his yellowed teeth. He screamed out an order. Minerva instantly appeared panicked, but before she could speak, all the other pigmen sprinted out toward Sam.

Sam prepared to fight, but they didn't attack. Instead they formed a circle around him, making a barrier between him and the women. The Red Chief then stepped forward, drawing his own sword. Sam's eyes darted around, feeling panic rising inside of him. He was surrounded...there was no escape. The crusader's heart pounded in his ears as he tried to focus. He couldn't give into fear. He had to focus! The Red Chief wasted no time. He began to viciously slash at Sam, who did his best to parry. Sam began to give ground. The circle of pigmen followed around them. The women, who didn't want to hit Sam with a stray shot, were forced to part out of the way.

The longer the battle between them went on, the weaker Sam became. He had spent weeks, if not months, on his back not moving. He had lost muscle mass, and the pigman was incredibly strong. He felt something sharp and cold cut across his arm. He let out a yelp and stumbled backwards, landing in the sand. He was going to die!

Then he heard a piercing scream. It wasn't a pig-like squeal...it was a human voice. His head pivoted and he saw Tara out in the crowd. She had her hands over her mouth, staring on in sheer terror. If he died now, if he let this pigman slaughter him, it would be no better than what he did with Masha. He would abandon these women, Tara, to these monsters. He turned to the grinning red one, who was leering over him on the ground. It was clear this monster was stronger. The Red Chief waited for Sam to stand, intent on drawing this out. As the crusader got up, he quickly scanned his surroundings. The cut on his arm wasn't deep, just a flesh wound. He was still circled by pigmen. He had to end this quickly before he was overpowered. He had apparently retreated quite far, near the oasis.

Sam's eyes cut to the side, his heart pounding. Standing by the water, quartered off by wire and cloth, was the alraune. The pigmen were too busy watching the women to notice. Sam stood unsteady on his feet, appearing weak and afraid. The Red Chief took great pleasure in lashing out with his blade. Sam continued to give way...in the direction of the water. Inch by inch, step by step, they got closer and closer...

Abruptly, one of the other pigmen squealed. The Red Chief turned away from Sam. His subordinate was pointing at the alraune. By the time the Red Chief turned back, Sam had already struck. The crusader dove being the large pigman, kicked him in the back of his knees, and shoved him forward. Completely off-guard, the hulking monster crashed forward like a rolling boulder. He completely plowed through the primitive fencing around the deadly flower. The moment he hit the roots, an explosion of pink mist went in all directions.

The mist sprayed out so hard that the cloth and fencing went flying. The pink dust swarmed all over the Red Chief, whose head lolled around dreamily, eyes glazed over. The giant flower bloomed open, revealing the creature inside. It was a voluptuous woman, or what appeared to be a woman. She had giant leaves for hair, a purple body, and reflective black eyes. Her gaze found the pigmen and she lit up, excitedly. The Red Chief spotted her, his eyes widening. She spread her legs and held out her arms. Without a moment of hesitation, the Red Chief scrambled onto the flower, tearing his leather armor off his body. The alraune giggled, wrapping him in an embrace, the petals closing.

The other pigmen gawked at what was happening, completely stunned. They knew better than to approach, lest they be taken as well. What they hadn't noticed, however, was that some of the mist hit Sam's face. The moment he smelled it, he recognized it. It was just like the incense they had used on him...only WAY stronger! It must have been where they got it from! It hit his brain like an avalanche. As hot and horny as he had felt on the incense, this was many times worse. He hit the ground, grabbing at his face. He knew that if he saw anything remotely fuckable, he would completely lose control. Someone seized him and dragged him away from the pigmen males. As the petals on the alraune closed, Sam was pulled clear. A sharp hail of arrows pelted into the male pigmen. They screamed in pain as they were swarmed by the women, all now wielding weapons.

Sam was pulled into a tent and shoved against something wooden. He was in one of the pig women's tents. There was actual furniture inside, with his back actually against a large dresser. He didn't have time to ponder this very long. His insides felt like they were on fire. His dick was so hard that every throb was sheer agonizing pain. Unfortunately, the women who had pulled him away, currently standing in front of him, was Tara. Sam grit his teeth and gripped the dresser behind him. He had to hold back! He couldn't hurt her! She instantly realized what had happened, her eyes widening in fear. It was clear that taking that pink mist directly was dangerous. Tara knelt and undid his pants. Sam grabbed onto her, initially to push her away, but his will crumbled away quickly. His fingers dug into her shoulders hard, as if trying to tear her apart. Tara ignored them and pulled his dick free. It was much larger than usual, so much so that it was visibly throbbing in Tara's face. She reached up with her hand and began to pump it. She lapped at the head, trying to give him relief Sam let out a bellowing moan, his vision practically whiting out. The sensations of her tongue and hand were a complete overload to his brain. Every nerve in his body was alive with blinding pleasure. He still knew it was Tara and he didn't want to hurt her, but he was completely unable to control himself.

The flap of the tent fluttered open. Tara pulled her head away and turned to see. Sam dug his nails into her shoulders hard, causing her to wince. His control was slipping. Minerva stepped inside, now fully clothed. She spotted what they were doing and began glaring daggers at Tara. Tara quickly squealed something at her leader. Minerva's face fell a little, but she still appeared annoyed by the situation. She stepped back out of the tent and shrieked. A few moments later, three other women entered the tent. Instantly realizing what was happening, the three rushed over to Sam, pushing Tara back from him and getting to work. One of the women pulled Tara away, but didn't let her go. Instead, she began to pull Tara's clothes off, much to the skinny woman's shock. As soon as Tara was naked, the woman with her reached between her les and began playing with her folds. Tara blushed and gasped, realizing they were preparing her.

The two women with Sam knelt in front of him. They didn't have any masks, so their pig noses and ears were plain to see. Sam couldn't have cared less at that moment. The women extended their tongues and ran them up and down his diamond-hard shaft. Sam instantly moaned again. Their velvet muscles lovingly teased his rod, coating it in spit. One of them went to the head of his dick, while the traveled lower. A tongue swirled over his glans and a mouth wrapped around one of his balls, sucking gently. Sam could gasp and shake, as it felt like he was drowning in their mouths. They were lovingly teasing his cock and balls, and in his buzzed state he could feel it with every nerve on his body. His hips were trembling, and he was desperately thrusting forward. His dick shoved past the tongue and lips of the woman licking his shaft. She graciously allowed it inside, sucking him off. Sam's hands shot down and seized her hair. Like a wild animal, he gripped and pulled it, causing her to wince. The other woman reached up and pulled his hands free. She held his arms back while putting her head on his shoulder and shushing him in his ear. They were apparently used to having to do this with the pigmen males. In the meantime, the woman at his crotch bobbed her head back and forth. The wet sound of her mouth on his shaft echoing around. Sam's fingers dug into the dresser behind him. He was becoming completely overwhelmed. He felt like volcano ready to erupt, and all he needed was a little more! The woman sucking him off managed to bring her tongue up and coil it while she bobbed. Sam's full balls twitched, his shaft swelling. He cried out, practically bellowing. Both women could tell what was happening. The one restraining him got on her knees, and both opened their mouths in front of him, clearly enticing him as his dick was stroked. Then, throbbing so hard it was visible, he had a mind-shattering climax. A geyser of his semen spewed out. It was an inhuman, and a steady stream of his sperm coated the two women in ropes. Both winced as in seconds they were covered, but Sam just kept going. His jizz dripped from their faces like a river and their upper body began to soak.

After what seemed like an eternity, Sam finally emerged out of the blinding glow of his drug-induced orgasm. He gazed down at the women to see that they were completely wet, including their hair. It was like someone had dumped a bucket of water on them. His cum oozed off of their faces, dripping into their mouths, down their shoulders, and between their cleavage. Sam was actually impressed. How was he even still standing? The two women on their knees cleared their eyes and glanced at one another. For a moment, they appeared as if weren't sure of what they wanted to do. One glanced towards the entrance of the tent and, seeing that no one was there, they both leaned forward and began licking the sperm off. Sam gulped and his eyes widened. That was the hottest thing he had ever seen, to be honest. He suddenly became aware that his erection hadn't disappeared. It was throbbing again, hard and ready. Neither of the women in front of him swallowed, they just continued gathering his seed inside of their mouths. Once it was full, one of them laid on the ground, and the other got on top of her, sticking their heads in each other's crotches. Each of their tongues shoved Sam's semen inside of them, getting it as deep as they could. The throbbing of Sam's dick was suddenly reaching a painful level. He had to use it again, now!

Abruptly, another pig woman entered the tent. The women sixty-nineing each other briefly looked up, a little scared. The new arrival (not Minerva) briefly gazed over the scene, a little shocked. Then she jogged over to Sam, holding the water out to him. Sam seized it aggressively, quickly chugging the entire contents down. The pig woman stepped back, a little surprised. She then turned, intent on leaving. Instead, Sam grabbed her wrist. She was jerked against the dresser and pinned against it. Sam mashed his mouth against hers, his tongue coiling into her mouth. For a moment, the woman was stiff with shock. Slowly, however, she relaxed and wrapped her arms around him. Sam ripped at her clothes for a moment, before she decided to assist him and quickly becoming nude. She quickly pulled away from him, reached her hands down, and spread her pussy apart. It was already glistening with her juices, and fortunately for her, his dick was still slick with the last woman's spit. Sam reached under one of her thighs, lifting her leg to the side. He then positioned himself at her open slit before thrusting his hips forward.

His slick shaft was welcomed by her eager canal. He could feel her supple insides coil around him the deeper he went. He moaned in bliss, their heads next to each other. The pig woman began kissing and licked along his neck, as if in gratitude. She wrapped her lifted leg around his waist as he thrust his hips. Her fluids quickly began oozing from where their flesh met. It only made her insides slicker and hotter. Her chubby body rippled each time their hips met, and she began to whine in his ear. As he pumped forward, she pushed her own crotch forward. The sound of their slapping flesh filled the tent, her juices dripping down his balls.

Abruptly, the tent flap fluttered, and all the pig women scrambled. The two on the ground jumped to their feet. The one pinned to the dresser tried to push Sam off, but he was too strong and determined. Sam turned his head but didn't stop thrusting. Minerva stood in the entranceway. She was carrying more canteens. She surveyed the scene, her eyes narrow. Tara was in the corner, one of the women had been licking her crotch. Both stood apart now, Tara clearly flushed and aroused. The two that had been on the floor were on their feet as well, but the cum all over their bodies and the amount oozing from between their legs made it obvious what they were doing. The one Sam was actively fucking literally couldn't hide anything. Minerva snarled, clearly infuriated. She spoke for a few moments, but all the other women replied with excuses. Minerva snorted, dropped the canteens and stomped out of the room. The women glanced at each other warily, but ultimately didn't leave.

Sam mashed his lips against the woman he was fucking. Quickly forgetting Minerva, she enveloped her arms around him again and began returning his thrusts. The woman became flushed, and her breathing was ragged. She was starting to feel good. That was when the two women who had been on the ground returned. One of them sidled up behind Sam and began stroking his body lovingly. The other reached between them and began playing with the pinned woman's clit. Abruptly, the one being fucked began to squeal and tremble. As Sam savagely pumped his hips, his mate was having her clit teased. She was completely trapped and was drowning in the sensations. With a shriek towards the ceiling, her body bowed. Her insides clamped down onto Sam's shaft as her fluids gushed around his girth. The crusader grit his teeth as her insides milked his dick. He slammed himself as deep as he could go before stars exploded in his brain. A powerful gush of his semen, as if the last orgasm didn't matter, flooded into her canal. His mate wrapped both of her arms and legs around him, holding him tight. The women around them helping her stay up. His seed quickly filled her up and squirted from around his rod. His balls continued to empty as his seed dribbled onto the ground. When it came to an end, Sam's knees buckled from the exertion. He collapsed onto his ass, but his mate didn't let go. She continued to grip him tightly, as if not wanting to let go. They sat on the ground for a few moments. She didn't want to let a single drop of his semen escape. She sighed gratefully and lovingly kissed the side of his face. She was even sniffling and crying a little, likely happy that he was her mate, rather than one of the pigmen. She rocked herself off him, making sure her hips were curled upwards and his jizz didn't escape.