Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam took a deep breath and rattled his head. His mind was finally clearing, but his dick was still hard. There wasn't a constant stream of incense smoke like last time, so his mind wasn't constantly assaulted. He glanced around the room, looking for a waterskin. Instead, his eyes found the two women in the corner. Tara was standing on weak legs, trembling. One of the women still kneeling between her legs and licking her pussy. When Sam and Tara's eyes met, the skinny pig woman went stiff. The one at her crotch turned towards Sam. Seeing that they were staring at each other, the pig woman winked at Sam. She then stood and, surprisingly, mashed her lips against Tara's. The skinny woman flinched in surprise as her mouth was invaded by a tongue. The other pig woman separated, winked at Tara, then stood off to the side. Sam furrowed his brow. Was that pig woman a lesbian? Whatever, he didn't have time to think about that.

He got to his feet and marched across the room. Tara didn't move. Her bright green eyes glanced between his face and his standing erection. They stood in front of each other. Sam hesitated a moment, causing Tara to furrow her brow.

"I don't want to hurt you," Sam said. Tara chuckled a little. She took his hand and brought it to her crotch. Sam touched her slit, soaking wet. Apparently, the lesbian pig woman had done a great job. It was also clear from her flushed face and lustful eyes that Tara was ready to start too. She took Sam by his arm and led him over to the bed, which up until now hadn't been used for any the action. Tara laid on it and pulled Sam on top of her. With no distractions finally, they clung to each other. Their lips pressed together as they moaned excitedly. Sam slid his body towards her crotch. Tara was much smaller and thinner than all the other pig women, allowing her to bend in ways they couldn't. He grabbed her thighs from below and lifted her legs towards her shoulders, bowing her body. Tara helped by pulling her hips up and leaving her oozing pussy perfectly exposed. She reached between them and took his hard rod. She brought the bulbous head to her folds, guiding him to her. For a few moments, they stared at each other, her green eyes locked with his icy blue ones. Unable to hold himself anymore, Sam pushed his hips forward.

Sam and Tara both let out loud moans as his hard dick spread her open. Her insides easily caved to his shaft, gladly enveloping him in warmth and wetness. Tara trembled as their hips met, his full girth inside. She reached up with her arms and wrapped them around his shoulders. Their lips met again, tongues dancing as Sam kept her legs splayed open. He then pulled his dick back and slammed it back inside of her. Tara went rigid beneath him and threw her head back. She shrieked loudly, every muscle in her body quivering. Sam loved the noises she was making. They were driving him crazy. He began bucking his hips in a steady rhythm, making sure to explore every inch of her canal. With her legs open and up, he could the depths, feeling every inch from entrance to cervix. Tara gasped and trembled each time he slammed his way into her. When Sam pulled himself back, the excess fluids dripped down from his shaft and pooled onto the bed. When he pushed back it, it dribbled around from where they met. Her flesh clung to him on the way out and coiled around him when he returned. Her body was doing everything it could to please him, while Tara drowned in bliss. It was clear she couldn't the stimulation. Her nails dug into his shoulders as she tried to buck her pinned hips. She panted and gasped in his ear, sweet noises that egged Sam on.

"Sam..." she said weakly. The crusader could feel fiery desire welling up inside of him as her voice carried his name.

"Say my name again," he growled to her.

"Sam...Sam...Sam!" she said with increasing loudness. Sam quickened his pace, the loud smacking of their flesh reverberating around him. Her insides trembled and gushed. She was getting close, and Sam drilled her harder. He wanted to hear her scream in pleasure. Tara grit her teeth and bowed her back as pleasure rippled through her body. She screamed and shook uncontrollably. Sam held her still and listened to her sweet voice cry in bliss. Her insides clamped down on him hard as her hot fluids splashed around his dick, streaming down his balls and onto the bed. She bowed her back with each eruption, letting out a new scream each time. Sam adored the noise, and it only made the fire inside of him hotter. Finally, Tara relaxed, breathing in Sam's ear. The crusader couldn't hold himself back anymore. He began wildly pumping his hips. His balls slapped against her ass, fluids going in all directions. Sam growled as his movements became erratic. He lost his grip on her legs, and he instead gripped the bedsheets. Tara realized he was getting close. With her newfound freedom of movement, she enveloped her legs around his waist. She began bucking her hips against him, adding even more to his pleasure.

"I'm gonna...cum!" Sam growled.

"Yes," Tara whispered in his ear. "Cum." It was like she was ordering him to. He was happy to oblige. His balls twitched and his shaft swelled. Tara must have felt it as well. She hooked her ankles together and squeezed herself against him with more strength than Sam thought she had. With a mighty groan, he tossed his head back and erupted. As if he it were his first time, a powerful gush of magma poured inside of her. His legs tingled as pleasure caused every muscle in his body to quiver in delight. Tara kissed up and down his neck as she ground her hips against him. Gush after gush of his semen poured inside of her, and like all the others Tara didn't waste a drop. Sam bucked his hips against her, trying to prolong his climax and determined to empty everything he had. He never wanted this moment with Tara to never end. He never wanted to let her go. However, as all things did, his body slumped. Tara continued to hold him, nuzzling the side of his face. Once Sam caught his breath, he lifted his head so they could gaze into each other's eyes. He lifted one of his hands and caressed her cheek. She put her own hand onto his, rubbing her cheek in his palm, lovingly.

"I'll never let anyone hurt you like that again," Sam said, referring to her being a hostage. "When I saw that sword to your throat...I will never leave you. I will always protect you. I swear to you. I will always be here."

Tara grinned sweetly, her eyes clearly swimming with emotion. "Love you."

Sam flinch in surprise before smiling. "I love you too." He pressed his lips to hers, less urgent, and less forceful. They kissed lovingly, both feeling happy for the first time in a long time. Sam enjoyed the moment for as long as he could. Then he felt the tell-tale throbbing from his dick. He pulled away from Tara and groaned, sounding annoyed. He pulled away from her, sat up, and pulled himself out. His dick popped free from her slit, a healthy gush of semen following afterwards. Sam's rod still stood hard and throbbing, still wanting more. As his seed dribbled out of her, Tara kept her hips upturned. She reached out with her hand covered her slit, preventing any leaking. Sam stared at her for a few moments, a little stunned.

"You...want to...?" he asked. Tara looked back up at him, a sure expression in her eyes. She nodded firmly, without a shred of doubt. Sam felt his heart pound, actually excited to think about the possibility. Before he could ponder it, however, something was shoved in his face.

Sam jerked his head around to see that it was a canteen. It was a new woman offering it to him. In fact, there were three new pig women in the room, staring at him expectedly and fidgeting. It was clear they wanted to be next. Sam turned back to Tara, as if to ask her permission. Tara only scoffed before motioning towards them, telling him go ahead.

"My work is never done," Sam muttered. He got off the bed and quickly drank the waterskin. He still had a long day ahead of him, it seemed

*

When Sam woke, it was clearly dawn. The night before was a blur, except the moments shared with Tara. He would never forget that. Sam lifted his head to see that he was laying on the floor. Next to him, wrapped in his arms, was Tara. She was sleeping peacefully, her cheek against his chest. Sam briefly kissed her forehead before pulling himself free. The tent was littered with pig women that he likely had sex with yesterday. The one he thought might have been a lesbian was cuddled up with another woman, all but confirming Sam's suspicion. When Sam lived on the streets as a child there was a girl in their gang that insisted she hated boys and would marry a woman. Her name was...Saf-something. He couldn't really remember. He would just call the lesbian one Saffo...and maybe keep an eye on her. She might have a thing for Tara.

Sam really needed to relieve himself, so he stepped over all the bodies and made his way out of the tent. He was incredibly sore, causing him to waddle awkwardly. It wasn't as bad as with the incense, but it was enough to be aggravating. He managed to reach their latrine and do his business. On his way back, however, he heard a loud thudding noise. Scared that the pig men were coming back, he followed the sound. Instead, he ended up back at the oasis, where the alraune had completely hardened, the wretched pigman inside. In the early morning light, a single pig woman was working in one of the ditches where they grew bushes and trees. She had a hoe and was angrily chopping at the dirt, as if it offended her. Sam sighed and rubbed his forehead. It was Minerva, and she was clearly steaming. He had to deal with her, whether he liked it or not. He waddled over to her, making sure to steer clear of the dirt she was flinging in all directions. She hadn't noticed him yet.

Sam cleared his throat. Minerva stopped and off-set her jaw. She slowly turned towards him, face wrinkled in anger. They stared at each other for a few moments, silent.

"I'm not stupid," Sam said. He had been paying attention to everything, and he had figured Minerva out. "There was a pecking order to who got to have sex with me, right? That's why you were mad at Tara and those women in the tent yesterday. They were cutting in line."

Minerva relaxed a little, her anger softening. He hit the nail on the head.

"You got to go first," Sam continued. "The older ones got to go before the younger, I'm guessing. You pigmen live longer than humans, but you yourself are near the end of being fertile, right? About comparable to a human in their mid-forties. You want to have a child that is sweet and gentle like Tara before your time is up. At the same time, because Tara's something you're struggling to have, you resent her. You sent her to take care of me, but she wasn't allowed to sleep with me. I actually tried when I was sick, and she turned me down. She's younger, maybe twenty for a human, so she's in the back of the line. Yet, she instantly had a connection with me. You don't like that, because I clearly want her."

Minerva narrowed her eyes. He was still on track.

"There's something about me you need to know. Before I came here, my life was a wreck. My mother was a lunatic, I had to fend for myself from the time I could walk. I lived my life going from one battle to the next, expecting to die at any time. One day I met a woman named...Masha. She cared for me when I was sick, a lot like Tara did. She was sweet, kind, and gentle. She made me feel things I didn't think I could. I loved her...and I failed her. She fell into the hands of terrible people, just as bad as the male pigmen. I couldn't save her, and now she's living a life of pain and misery. I came on this crusade to I die. Now I've met Tara...and I found someone to love again. I won't fail this time. I will protect her with everything I have. So, you have Tara to thank for me staying here."

Minerva's expression now completely relaxed. She appeared both relieved and surprised, a great weight off her shoulders.

"We have to get something straight first," Sam explained. "You have to stop taking your anger out on Tara. Whether or not you can still have a child is not her fault. You also need to understand that the reason that Tara and I connected is our human feelings. If you are going to have children that are more human, they are going to need that connection. I didn't get that when I was a kid, and I ended up miserable and suicidal. I don't even know if I'm capable of being a father. I'm a mess of a human being, and I've seen so many battles and horrors that I think I'm damn near losing my mind, but I'm going to try. I need your help to do that, okay?"

Minerva paused for a moment before nodding in agreement. Now it was Sam's turn to sigh with relief. He had no idea if this was truly a new way forward or the right decision, but there were likely going to be dozens of his children running around soon. He doubted he could be a good father...but he wasn't going to leave Tara, no matter what.

Abruptly, Minerva let out a loud shriek and turned her head, causing Sam to jump in surprise. The pig woman's eyes were peering out into the desert, wide as they could be. Sam followed her gaze but saw nothing. Many other women were exiting their tent, all looking in the same direction, terrified. Sam was bewildered for several seconds. What were they all staring at? Finally, Minerva turned away, growling ruefully. She kicked at the ground hard, back to being furious.

"What is it?" Sam asked. Minerva glanced up at him, grimacing. With the wooden end of her hoe, she drew a stick figure in the dirt with a crown on their head. Sam's eyes widened. "The Demon King!" Minerva nodded. "He's calling for you, isn't he?" She nodded again. Sam paused, his gut tightening. "All of you...including Tara."

Sam groaned and rubbed his forehead. He couldn't catch a break, could he? He was almost killed by assassin weevils, kidnapped by pig women, drugged into sex, and now the Demon King wanted to see the woman he loved. He steeled his will and looked back up at Minerva.

"If Tara's going, I'm going," he said firmly.

Minerva scoffed and rolled her eyes before marching away without a fight. It didn't appear she was going to argue with him. Sam took a deep breath and turned towards the desert. Whatever the demon king had planned, he hoped to the goddess he could protect Tara from it. He couldn't stand to lose anyone else.