Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,405 Followers

"I'm sorry, but after last night I thought." She stopped him.

"That was last night. I agreed to go to the prom with you. I did every thing I promised I would and a lot more, but it's over. Gene is my husband and you are his brother, last night was fun. I loved the hell out of it; all of it. Now I have to make thing right with Gene. Don't expect a repeat of last night; I don't think Gene will be that generous again. I need for you to get out of the house today. I need time alone with Gene; I have to know where we stand."

"Are you going to tell him?"

"Yes, I can't be married to him and tell lies."

"Ok, I understand, I'll be gone for the rest of the day. I hope I have a place to stay when I get back." He leaned into her. "Give me a bye kiss." Without thinking she rose up and kissed him on the lips. She quickly looked around to see if Gene had come up. He was still at the pool. What worried her most was the feeling she had in her stomach from the kiss. She could tell him all she wanted that last night was over but she knew in her heart that it had just started. She went to her room crying as Ray left the house.

Gene saw Ray leave and watched to see if Carol would come out. He hated the feeling he had knowing that the night with his brother had put a distance between them that had never been there before. He should have never agreed to let her go out with him! He tossed the hose to the side and went in the house. Not seeing her in the kitchen he went up stairs to their bedroom. He heard her crying before he got to the room. Oh shit, he hated for women to cry.

Setting down on the bed next to her he touched her shoulder. "Are you all right?"

She threw her arms around him and squeezed as close to him as possible. He just held her for several minutes until she quit crying. "You want to tell me what this is all about?"

"Oh Gene, I am so sorry about last night. I never meant for it to go that far." She felt him tense up.

"Just how far did it go? She told him everything, not leaving out anything from the moment they left the house until he bought her home early this morning. When she finished she looked at him.

"I know you hate me but it started and I didn't stop it. I feel so bad that I didn't because it hurts you."

"It is my fault that I let it start from the first, I should have just said no when he asked me if you could go with him."

"I wanted to blame you but the truth is I was the one who could have stopped it. I could have refused after the first dance lesson when I saw how he became. I could have stopped it at anytime last week are during the prom and afterwards. I should have just told him to bring me home and he would have. He wanted to kiss me but I was the one that started it. When his hands touched me I didn't do anything to stop him. I helped him undress. I was his first woman and some how I thought it was the right thing to do. "Don't hate me, I love you!"

"Did he hurt you at all?"

"No, he was just inexperienced. All he knew was to get in me and fuck. That is what we did; we fucked each other, four times that I remember."

"How do you feel about it?

"Now? I don't know. Last night? I loved it! He was so much like you that first time years ago. Last night might have even been better than then; I wasn't a virgin like before. I knew what I was doing and I wanted to help him as well. Gene we haven't made love like that in a long time before this last week when I would tell you how hard Ray would get dancing with me. I love the sex with you. I like to feel you filling me up and stroking your big cock in me. Lately we both have got comfortable with it; not the burning need we use to have for each other. That's what I felt with Ray last night that is why I loved it because it was like we use to be together. We had a little of that during the week and I wanted more, I never want to hurt you."

"I knew what was going to happen last night. I could tell from the way he watches you that he wanted you. I could tell that you were turned on during the week and then turned to me in bed. I didn't know what to feel as you left with him and then you handed me your rings and I knew that you were going to do it. In some ways I was jealous and in another I was turned on that another man was going to have you. I was awake when you came to bed this morning after your shower. I knew then that you had been with Ray. You went right off to sleep and I held you the rest of the night. Wait a minute." He went to his dresser and opened a drawer. "These belong to you; don't ever take them off again for any reason." He slid them back on her finger.

"Even?"

"Even that. You belong to me always and forever. I can take you with Ray but I want him to know that it is only temporary. You are my wife now and forever!

"He is going to want to do it again."

"I know, if it was me I would want you as well."

"And if he does try, tell me what you want me to do. If you say that last night is it then that is what it will be."

"You want to do it with him again don't you?"

"Yes."

"He will be here only a few more months; make his day."

"And mine."

"All three of us."

That was five years ago. Ray turned down the football scholarship to stay with us and go to the local college. I loved the decision he made. I love both of my men and never leave either one of them feeling left out. I may go to bed with Ray but when the sex is over I will spend the night with Gene. Sometimes he makes love to me again and others he will just hold me.

Ray still doesn't date that much. He doesn't have to, he has all he can handle right here at home. I know one day he might leave but until he does I will continue to have sex with him as often as he likes, which seems to be every day. He probably fucks me twice as much as Gene but then he is home everyday while Gene has to be away from home with his job.

One thing I always wanted but they didn't seem to like was to have both at the same time. Only last year after Ray graduated from college did it happen for the first time. Nothing can possible feel as good to a woman than two men that love her working together to give her the best sex yet. Four hands and two mouths along with two very near indexical cocks and it couldn't be any better.

Three months ago we decided that we wanted to have a baby. Ray said he would leave me alone until I got pregnant. It didn't happen that way. Gene and I decided that Ray was as much a part of the family as we were. Now I am two months pregnant with no idea which one is the father that is just fine with all three of us.

This story started with a crush. It now ends with one. I have the largest crush on both my men.

hammertime
hammertime
2,405 Followers