Crushed Between Her Breasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Eunice fingered herself in front of him, Erica reached down and grabbed his cock. The two girls were having a real fucking effect on him. He'd never seen his erection get as large as this before. Smiling with contentment he sank back deeper into her cleavage, feeling the soft cushions of her breasts on either side of his body.

Either side of his body?

They were big, but they couldn't possibly be that big. Brian felt the swelling of her breasts all the way from his upper neck and shoulders right down to his lowest rib.

How could that be?

"Do you have him Eryx?" Eunice asked. Her voice had changed. It had picked up a discordant edge, like the echo of two pieces of metal rubbing together.

"He's nice and snug Eunectis," Erica replied.

What the fuck was going on. Brian tried to stand up, but Eryx had him firmly locked in her lap. Both her legs were hooked over his, pinning him to the floor. Her breasts were like two heavy duty balloons on either side of his body, their weight pinning his arms to his sides.

"What are you doing?" Brian demanded.

"She's about to serve me a cuntful of freshly squeezed man juice," Eunectis said. She could no longer be mistaken for human. Her skin was blood red in colour and her eyes were empty black pools. Two little horns poked out of her jet-black hair. Her breasts were massive beyond the most insane plastic surgeon's nightmares.

Eryx brought up her hands and pushed them into the soft balloons of her breasts. Brian felt soft pressure all around his upper body. He couldn't struggle. He couldn't even move as her breasts squashed against him.

He felt weird. The pressure pushing against him flowed right through his body and settled in his cock and balls. His erection visibly grew another inch before his startled eyes.

Eryx grunted and pushed harder, squeezing Brian in the fleshy vice of her cleavage. He felt his body give way against the insistent pressure of her warm flesh. Despite this there was still something highly erotic about the way her breasts wrapped around and pressed against him.

He came.

It was a surprise to him. She squeezed and the orgasm squirted from him. He watched in amazement as his cock spurted a thin strand of semen into the air.

That felt fucking good he thought. The pressure lessoned on his upper body as Eryx relaxed her breasts.

"He's ready," she said.

"Mmm, you're about to have one hell of an orgasm," Eunectis said, staring into his eyes with empty black pools.

She sat down and straddled him. The squeezing had grown Brian's cock to porn star proportions, yet Eunectis's pussy gulped it down as if it was no more than a pencil. Her slick flesh slid down his cock and pulled him into her body. It was like sliding into a deep, limitless abyss. The emptiness pulled at his cock with a cold hunger that could never be assuaged.

Eryx brought up her hands and began to push her breasts together again. Brian tried to scream and managed only a pathetic squeak. The pressure mounted all around him as he vanished deeper inside her cleavage. This time he knew it wouldn't end.

Eryx gave an exultant cry and squeezed harder. The world was narrowing into a thin slit in between the edges of her breasts.

"Yes, yes, give me your juice," Eunectis exhorted, bouncing on his swollen cock.

Brian felt all his blood run down into his groin. His balls felt like two cannon balls.

Still the pressure increased.

Oh fuck it was too much.

Brian felt his cock twitch and then he groaned as he fountained sperm up inside Eunectis's body. The relief was indescribable, like he'd relieved all the pressure with one pop.

The pressure didn't end though. Eryx growled and then squeezed harder still.

The fountain became a jet. Eunectis's vagina gulped it all down in strong, muscular waves.

Brian felt dizzy and very weak. Still he couldn't stop. The pressure was relentless. Eryx was squeezing him like a piece of fruit.

The other demon added her breasts to the vice as they embraced each other. Caught in the smothering warmth of their breasts Brian felt his body collapse in on itself as he fountained all his juice into the emptiness at Eunectis's core.

The two succubi tightened their embrace, squeezing out the last few drops from Brian's helpless body.

*****

Nancy watched in horror. She couldn't run or look away. Brian was hidden between the breasts of the two monsters. All she could see of him were his legs.

She watched as they twitched, drummed against the floor and then fell still.

The room fell into silence and stillness.

Still Nancy couldn't run or look away.

The two demons smiled with the satisfaction of sexual fulfilment. They stood up and a pathetically small and twisted grey shape fell onto the floor.

"What have you done?" Nancy said with a little mouse's voice. "I thought you were only going to humiliate him."

The two demons looked at Nancy with their empty black eyes and smiled.

"We did want you wanted us to," Eryx said.

"I didn't want this," Nancy said. She stared at Brian's emaciated corpse.

"Yes you did," Eunectis said.

"We saw it written on your heart," Eryx added, lightly touching Nancy's nipple with a long black claw. She was disgusted to realise her nipples were erect with arousal.

Nancy recoiled from them, backing up against the wall. The room darkened and fathomless shadows slipped across the walls, floor and ceiling. A pool of darkness formed around Brian's corpse and the body slowly began to sink into it as if it had been claimed by a tar pit.

"You owe us a favour," Eryx said. She licked Nancy's cheek with a long black tongue.

"You don't have to pay right now," Eunectis said. A clawed finger lightly ran up the crotch of Nancy's jeans.

"We'll collect later," Eryx said.

The two succubi stepped into the dark shadows and were gone. Nancy was alone in the room with Brian's corpse. That too sank into the floor and disappeared, taking the darkness with it.

Nancy slid down the wall and put her head in her hands. The darkness had left, but a cold chill still remained. It would be with her forever.

12