Crushing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CamLion
CamLion
20 Followers

"How did you know I liked Olivia?" I asked.

"Vincent told us, when we were all three in bed. I had an orgasm. Jill didn't" Lisa said.

They were both a little drunk and excited about graduation.

"Jill has a hard time getting off."

"Shut up, you bitch." Jill said. She was laughing at the remark though. "I just need a little more time than some people."

Lisa was a little sexier than Jill. Her face had a more natural and symmetrical look to it. She was about 5'8" and had a fantastic body. She had a shapely butt that she liked to sway down the halls. For not being one of the more lusted over girls, she had an unmistakable confidence. Her breasts were larger than Jill's and had a very feminine jiggle to them. She enjoyed wearing tops that pronounced the jiggle. Her hair was also dirt blonde, but slightly lighter than Jill's. Lisa had green eyes that had the aura of being both sympathetic yet selfish. Her nose had an upturned look that made her seem in a state of constant disgust. When she grabbed me by my loose fitting pants, she got my balls. It hurt a little when she squeezed them. She licked the side of my neck and bit me. Her breath was boozy. I was center stage with these two horny girls. I felt very fortunate. I could have forgotten about the party and just driven to a secluded area to let the night play out with Lisa and Jill, but Olivia was going to be there, and she was no longer in a relationship. I decided that I needed to focus all my energy in her direction.

"You are making a mistake by choosing her over us. You get two with us. Don't you see that?" Lisa said.

"Let him decide what he does." Jill said.

We arrived at the party. The music could be heard from down the street. I was suddenly very nervous about approaching Olivia as someone who was interested in her.

There were guys from our school and guys Vincent knew from outside of school. The girls seemed to be arriving in packs. I pulled Jill aside to talk with her before both she an the night got lost.

"Please help me with Olivia." I said.

"You don't want to be with me and Lisa?" She said, looking very serious, until breaking out in a smile.

"You two are great. I never knew Lisa was so cool."

"She lied about me not having an orgasm. I had a small one. Anyway, I will do... let me find your Olivia." She said.

Jill disappeared into a crowd. Lisa was all of a sudden back at my side, joking with me. I discovered I now had feelings for her also. I really meant it when I said she was so cool. I felt foolish that it had taken me so long to realize it. She was so sexy and was seemingly pulling me away from Olivia. The fact that she was 19 years old made her seem way more experienced than me.

"Really, you should let it go and hang out with us." Lisa said.

"I don't... think I can." I said.

"Don't you want to be there when Jill licks my pussy I can make her do anything," Lisa said.

That stopped me. The look on her face was genuine. I sensed she really did want to show me a good time. She grabbed me by the hand and led me up the stairs. I was being pulled away from Olivia and was now helpless to stop it. I was submitting to Lisa. Her energy was so forceful, so in the moment. She smiled at me, sensing she had won. She opened the door to Vincent's bedroom. Sitting in a chair with her legs crossed and holding a glass of wine was Jill.

"You made it." Jill said.

"Lisa..." I said, trying to think of what to say next.

"What about Olivia?" Jill said.

"She's probably with her boyfriend." Lisa said.

"What?" I said.

"Don't be mad. We just wanted to get you worked up. You chose us though. You won't regret it." Lisa said.

"That's right. There is no way you are going to regret choosing us." Jill said.

I wanted to be angry with them for tricking me, but she was right. I had chosen them.

The music was very loud and seemed like an uninvited guest. We were in Vincent's room. He had a king sized bed. The room was decorated kind of plain for a guy full of so much passion. He was never home enough to arrange it how he wanted. There was a small bar off to side. His mother was not home enough either to arrange his life.

Jill and Lisa were mixing drinks, pouring whatever into large glasses. They handed me a glass. I drank it. It tasted dangerous. Fast. I drank only a little more. I wanted to remember this night. They started dancing very slowly next to each other. Lisa was taller, so she reached down and took Jill's face in her hands and kissed her. Jill reached around and grabbed Lisa's ass. I sat down in a chair by the bed and just watched. Lisa was taking control of the situation.

They were both dressed very sexily. Jill had on a sparkly blue dressed that gave her body the affect of being more toned than it really was. Lisa was wearing a black leather skirt and had on a white top. Perfume was everywhere on them. I couldn't tell who smelled of what perfume.

"Which one of us is hotter? " Lisa said. "Be honest or you get nothing tonight."

"Well." I knew that I had to be very careful in the way I answered. "I thought Jill was very sexy because she is so horny all the time, but, please no offense Jill, I really like you a lot, you, Lisa, are insanely horny."

"Aha." Lisa said. Jill didn't seem bothered by it.

"What about looks." Lisa said.

"Uh." This answer could ruin the night. "To be honest, each one of you has looked hotter on different days. Maybe it's the way you wear you hair sometimes. Or clothes."

That answer seemed appropriate.

I couldn't believe it. I was a virgin, and now I had two girls to chose from, or was going to get two in the same night.

"What about tonight. Who is hotter tonight?" Lisa asked.

"I'm not answering that." I said.

"You have to." Lisa said.

Lisa was easily hotter, but there was no way I was going to say that.

"He's answered enough truthfully." Jill said. She saved the night. "He wins the prizes."

"Who will be first though? Who will take his cherry?" Lisa said.

I was very embarrassed when she said that.

"I already sucked him off once. I should get him. He is already my property. You will have to wait." Jill said.

"I am hornier and you know it." Lisa said.

"Let's just let the night, the moment find its way." Jill said.

They moved over to the bed and started to slowly undress. Heels were thrown in my direction, as were their clothes. I had two bras on my lap, as well as Jill's dress. Lisa had larger breasts that were very full. The nipples were small and dark. Her stomach had a little flab on it, but when she took off her skirt, I could see the rest of her was very smooth. Her legs were thick and her ass definitely had the right to sway down the hall any way she liked. It was a proud ass, toned and tempting. I had only seen Jill topless, and had fond memories of her pendulous breasts. Her pale legs looked soft but were skinny and slinky. They started to kiss. They were very familiar with the way things were developing. Fingers caressed skin. Eyes locked onto each other. Lisa whispered something into in Jill's ear. Jill got on her back and waited for Lisa to remove her panties before she straddled her face. Lisa had a very neat line of blonde hair. She was completely over the face of her friend. Jill licked and probed with her tongue. I was just sitting there, waiting for some signal that I could join them. I was not sure what to do. When Jill started to finger her self, I walked over and took off my shirt and removed my pants and shoes just as fast. I pulled off her thong and started to help her with her fingers. She was moaning. Lisa was quiet for the first time tonight.

I started to lick at Jill's hairless patch. She was very wet. I squeezed her butt cheeks as I dug my face into her. Her thighs tightened around my head. My hard on was asking for attention. I righted myself. I guess it was going to be Jill after all. Lisa did not seem to mind. She was humping Jill's face. I started slowly and cautiously. I was face to face with Lisa who was still silent. Her eyes would close and she would seem to drift off. I tried to find a rhythm for Jill. She deserved the best I had to offer. The three of us had now been consumed by sex. The dance of earlier seemed as though it had taken place long ago. I was pushing harder into Jill who was taking it from Lisa and me. Lisa smiled at me, and without saying a word, she hinted that so much was going on. I knew she was having an orgasm by the way her hips drove harder in Jill's face. Her moans grew louder, intermingling with the beating music. Her eyes were wide open. She stopped her hip movements and maneuvered herself off of Jill's face, but was still in front of me. She looked at me as if commanding me to pair up with her.

I decided that what I started with Jill, I was going to finish with Lisa. Actually, Lisa decided that for me with her facial expressions. I slipped out of Jill and moved towards Lisa, who awaited me with open arms. Part of me felt bad for Jill, as if I had betrayed her for another. I felt I should have been loyal to her for that first session of oral sex we shared, but what I felt for Lisa seemed more like love, if that was even possible, after having really known her for so short a time.

"You're so... I love this." Lisa said.

We started to kiss, and continued kissing for quite a bit. I figured she needed time to recover from her orgasm. Her lips pressed hard against mine. Her body was not as soft as Jill's. My hands played with her boobs as we kissed. I could have spent hours discovering her tits. I grabbed her ass and caressed it as if was something sacred.

"You have no idea what this feels like." I said, offering her the most grateful look that I could summon.

"Shut up, Eric." Jill said.

"He's so happy." Lisa said, as she laughed. Her finger nails tracing shapes up and down my arms.

She gently moved me on my back and got on top of me. Her actions were very deliberate. She was confident of who was in charge, of who the driver was. Lisa's eyes were doing the talking for her. Her hands pinned me down as she adjusted herself on top me. Her body felt strong and sure of its movements. Her vaginal muscles were tight and had secured me to her. She was instinctive and yet uncontrolled in her movements. Her boobs were bouncing the whole time. I looked up to her as though I was child, awed by the experience of sex. Lisa thrust herself as far into my hips as she could, sliding her wet pussy up and down the length of the only part of me that felt as though it mattered. She bent down and started talking into my ear. I could not understand what she was saying, but was agreeing with every word. I wanted to declare my love for her, as I held on to her ass cheeks, squeezing them as though they would deliver a secret. Her hair was in my face, and it made me feel blanketed by pure joy. The smell was more intoxicating than the drink they had mixed for me. I tried to still myself, to wait for an eventual explosion of release. I wanted to squeeze out every last bit of energy contained in body, with all my reserves coming to the fore.

Suddenly, Jill reappeared next to me. She was for the moment solo, playing with herself. She started to kiss me as Lisa rode me. She was cuddling next to me, making little noises that worked in unison with the moans coming from the top girl. I reached down to Jill and inserted my middle finger inside of her. She took my hand with both of hers and started to direct the strokes. We smiled at each, as I continued being mastered by Lisa. I took in the entire picture of the three of us. I wanted to pause everything, and just give thanks for this unforgettable moment, to forever freeze it, inheriting it to memory, but there was no time.

I felt myself cumming. It was a charge that I have never felt as strong again. Virginal rhapsody was playing out its final moments.

"Lisa! Fuckin' Lisa!" I yelled, as I came for the first time inside of what I saw as a woman, no longer a girl.

"Just... hang... on..." Lisa was saying, concentrating on her own pleasure. "There... it..." She let out her breath and rolled off of me. She was ecstatic. "I... just..." She said, laughing wildly.

Jill grabbed my face and kissed me.

"Olivia who?" Jill said.

"I just want Jill and Lisa. Nobody else. You two are the best. The most amazing... this was amazing. I should just shut up." I said.

"Be happy, Eric. I am." Lisa said.

"No more crush." I said.

"You chose well." Jill said.

"What choice. She was still with that asshole." I said.

"Believe me, if you had not followed me up the stairs, you'd be off somewhere right now fantasizing about this." Lisa said.

*****

I couldn't believe that I had spent so much time obsessing over a girl that had her own life, completely separate from mine. The Olivia crush was not real. It was something I held inside of me to keep from believing I was completely alone. And yes, it saved me from many a sad night, to think of life with Olivia, but Jill and Lisa were real. They were young and wild and probably ill suited for love, but they were real. That summer, we spent so much time together, saying silly things to each other, going to strange places, all the while trying to reconnect with what we shared that first night. We gave each other so much our selves that summer.

CamLion
CamLion
20 Followers
12