Cry for Me

Story Info
A sex slave eats cum as nourishment.
2.3k words
3.78
49k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,073 Followers

I wasn't crying the day he locked me in this cage. It was part of the deal we had made. I would be kept in a cage for the next 365 days and he would have the key. I would undergo his torture and torment while he demanded sexual favors of me. I would have no real responsibilities in the real world for the next year. I was checking out. I was about to be a slave girl the way I had always dreamed. I trusted Aaron with my life, otherwise I would have never let him lock me up and take control of my body. Obviously, I consented to that part.

What I didn't know was that he had a trail of discarded submissives behind him and that I was about to be a part of that legion. I looked down at myself as he took my street clothes and put them in his safe, along with my purse and other belongings. I wasn't going to need my phone anymore. My friends and relatives all thought I was going to work abroad and that was all they needed to know. Aaron was paying me $100k to be his slave for the year. It would be the most money I ever made in one year and I was happy about it. I had wanted to be a slave for a long time and now I was getting paid to do something that I would have done for free.

That was then. This is now. I don't know how long I've been locked in this basement but Aaron comes to feed me cum a few times a day and sometimes he takes me out of my cage and puts me on a leash so he can walk me around the house and yard like a fucking dog. At first, it was fun and I liked the thought of being his pet, but now I am starting to resent everything he does. Is this how cats and dogs feel, at our human mercy?

Living with him has taught me that he is not a good person. I should have known this because no good person can keep a woman caged in his basement for as long as I've been here and look in the mirror with pride. I know I hate myself for saying yes to this stupid, stupid plan. I'm hungry and tired. My vision is blurry. I know he is coming by the footfalls on the stairs and I know that he is not alone. There are other footfalls and I know what this means. My stomach growls with agonizing hunger. It's time. I wait, my mouth open and at the ready, the way Aaron likes me to be.

"This is my slave cunt, Tina," he tells the guy. That's not my real name, or even my fake name. Aaron is weird like that, never wanting anyone to know my real name. He tells me he is trying to protect my identity but I wonder if he has simply forgotten my name and every other name he has ever called me.

"Hi Tina. I have something for you," the stranger says and he presents his cock to me through the bars of my cage. I open my mouth, knowing my job. I take his cock in my mouth and I let him fuck my face as Aaron looks on.

"That's my good little bitch," Aaron praises me and I live for his praise. Being cooped up in one room with barely any human contact is getting to me. I rely on Aaron for everything now. I am so hungry as I suck on the stranger's cock. I suck a cock almost every hour on some days and I wonder how Aaron can find so many cocks for me to suck. Their cum is my only sustenance and I've learned to drain dicks quickly to get to the gooey goodness that has become my every meal. I do the same with this guy, sucking his cock with force until it dispenses the cum that I so desperately need for survival.

"Damn, she already drained my cock! This one is so much better than the last cow you had," the man says to Aaron.

"Yeah, she's a good little cow," Aaron laughs as he looks at me. He knows I hated being called a cow but he also knows I will take the insult and stuff it like I always do. I know if I disobey that Aaron will make me sorry. I'm not supposed to cry. It isn't in my contract and yet the tears slide down my face without my permission and I try my best to hide them by simply not wiping them away. I let them trickle down my face and slide off of my nose.

"Wait. Why are you crying, you stupid cow? I told you no tears!" Aaron roars at me.

"I'm sorry! I don't like when you call me a cow!"

"Fuck you!" he screams at me and he pulls his cock out and sticks it through the bars of my cage. "Your punishment is a rough face fuck. You deserve it, you stupid cow." The words sting but I open my mouth dutifully because I have no choice. I am the one locked in this cage and I am the one who hasn't eaten a proper meal in days. I need Aaron's cum for survival and so I take his cock with a greed that only hunger can drive. I suck his cock, trying my best to drain him as fast as possible with my mouth.

Aaron is better than I am at this. He has fucked my face a lot lately and he is getting used to my mouth trying to drain him. I am crying, sobbing loudly as he fucks my face. The other guy is still there, looking on and I know that Aaron loves having a witness.

"Stop crying, bitch! If I want to call you a cow, I'll call you a cow. You are nothing more that livestock to me. When I get rid of you there will be another stupid girl that takes your place. You won't matter then and you don't matter now. You are nothing!" Aaron pounds my face through the bars, gripping my hair and pulling with his free hand to hold me in place. The tears are flowing freely now, my nose dripping with snot. I know that I must look ugly but I haven't seen myself in the mirror in what feels like months. I know that I can take this. This is what I signed up for but I have never felt this scared or alone. Aaron is breaking me down and I can feel the molecules in my body loosen their bonds. I can feel myself letting go, turning into air. My pussy is so wet that I can feel it dripping down my legs. I can't stop crying. I really can't stop!

"That's it, cow! You're coming out and you're fucking us both. You want to feel the inside of her holes?" Aaron asks the guy.

"Hell yes!" the guy responds and I look up to see his hard dick. I know that this is going to be rough but as Aaron pulls me out of my cage and I stretch my legs for the first time in days I can feel the fear gripping me. I am shaking. Maybe it is the lack of food or the way I have to contort my body in that cage that is making my muscles feel like they can't hold my body up, but I'm glad to be standing and I brace myself on a nearby table as my legs try their best to hold the weight of my body.

"Bend over, bitch," Aaron grabs me by the hair and pushed me roughly onto the table so my ass is in the air. He grabs my ass cheek and pulls it to the side, exposing my holes. "Which hole should I fuck?"

"My holes are all yours. It's your choice," I tell him, knowing this is what he wants to hear.

"I wasn't asking you, cow! I want your asshole," he tells me and without bothering with lube, he tries his best to force his cock into my tight hole. I wince as his cock pushes deeper and deeper into me. I take it easily, having done so almost every day since I turned in my things for Aaron to put in the safe. I don't know how much time has passed but the stranger moves to me and shoves his cock back down my throat. I love the feeling of being filled with two cocks and I let them use me, loving the sensations of belonging to them, of not having a choice. I wonder if I can get a few more loads of cum in my mouth. I'm so hungry and I need to eat something. Cum is the closest thing to food I've had in days.

"Yes!" I scream, trying to let them know that even though they are being rough and forceful, that it is what I really want. No other guy has been able to treat me the way that I want to be treated. Only Aaron is a big enough asshole and a strong enough dominant to keep me in line.

"I'm going to cum in your ass you dumb bitch!"

"Can I fuck her ass?" the other guy asks.

"What about my pussy?" I ask and I realize that I have made a mistake by asking this question.

"Shut the fuck up! You don't get to choose!" Aaron's hand finds my face and the cruel sound of his slap makes me instantly sob.

"Cry for me, you little cow. Cry all those tears. They only make me harder. You see that? Now take my cum, bitch! Take it in your ass!"

"No, please! Cum in my mouth! I'm hungry!" I scream.

"No! And don't you nut in her mouth either," Aaron screams at the stranger. "Come over here and fuck her ass until you cum in it. You're not going to eat these loads, you cow! You don't deserve them!" Aaron watches as the stranger moves to my ass and struggles to get his cock in. I know he likes watching men force their cocks into my asshole with no lube. It hurts badly but I'm used to the pain. I endure it as I wait for him to finish himself off inside of me. The pain of him fucking my ass feels better than I like to admit and I realize that if I touch my clit I could cum but I also know if I touch my clit that Aaron will get angry. He doesn't think I should be able to cum when I want to. He has to command me to cum.

"God, your ass is so tight, baby," the stranger praises me and I can tell that he is about to cum and so I squeeze my ass muscles around his dick, helping him get there. He groans as he dumps his cum in me and my eyes meet Aaron's. I can tell he is pleased.

"Okay, cow. Now that you have cum in your ass I think you need to eat it anyway. Let me grab a cup." I watch him scan the basement until he finds a small coffee cup. He holds it up to my asshole. "Squeeze the cum out, slut."

"What?"

"Squeeze it out."

"Okay," I do as he asks and I fart the cum out of my asshole and into the coffee cup. I dread the thought of drinking something that has been in my asshole but I realize I am so hungry that I don't care anymore. I will eat or drink anything that is put in front of me.

"Here you are," he hands me the cup and I look down at the cum, no longer completely white. I feel sick to my stomach for a moment as I realize what I'm about to do.

"I can't do this," I begin to cry.

"God, you cry a lot. Don't be such a pussy. Just put the cup to your lips, tip it back and drink it. You can do this." He glares at me and I know he won't stop until I do as he asks. I am sobbing now and I try my best to drink the cum.

"Cry for me while you drink it. You are a disgusting piece of filth. Taste your filth, you whore." I tip the cup back and swallow the cum. It goes down rough and I cough a bit afterward, but I keep it down.

"I did it!" I exclaim. My eye catches the stranger's and he looks disgusted.

"Do you think I'm gross?" I ask him but before he can answer, Aaron slaps me across the face.

"Did I say you could talk? Shut the fuck up, cow. This isn't your turn to talk. Now get back in your cage!" He grabs me by the arm, twisting it back as he forces me back into my tiny prison. He slams the cage door shut and locks it with the padlock. I feel strangely at peace back inside the cage. It's my home now. I'm used to it. "Come on, let's let her get some rest. She's going to need it for tomorrow."

I have no idea what is happening tomorrow or even how far away that is. I have lost all concept of time. Aaron shuts out the light and I am in the dark again, just as I have been for most of the time I have been here with Aaron. I am still hungry, but the few loads of cum I have eaten will sustain me for a while. I am thankful for those loads and in a way I am thankful for Aaron. I realize that I am still crying and I try my best to wipe my tears. Aaron is right. I do cry a lot.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,073 Followers