Cry Little Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rushette
Rushette
437 Followers

Hours later and Jill felt like her apartment was about as well stocked as possible with two days of shopping under their belt. They finished just in time to meet Jason after a team meeting and grab some Chinese buffet. Thankfully, he wasn't as perceptive as Casey. But he did pick up on Jill's mood almost immediately.

"What are you so happy about, sis?" he piped up as the hostess showed them to their seats.

Jill did her best not to blush and Casey looked away pointedly. "Just happy that the apartment is coming together. You still going to bribe some of the guys to come help us paint next week?"

Jason nodded as they sat at their table, then looked over to Casey. "I was thinking of asking Stratton, Kellan, and Winnie."

"Sounds good, they're all harmless enough. What about O'Brian?" his wife prompted. "He helped us paint the place last time."

"Fuck no. I don't want him sniffing around my baby sister."

"Oh, he wouldn't dare," Casey replied as the trio placed their drink orders and headed off to the buffet.

"Who is this O'Brian guy?" Jill cut in.

Casey surprised her by snorting with laughter. "I'm surprised that you don't know. He and your brother are in love. They'll be announcing their engagement any day now."

Jason shot his wife a flabbergasted look as Jill joined Casey's giggles. "He's my defensive partner, most of the time. And as much as I do love the man, he's the biggest horndog on the team."

"You do know I was in the Army, right big brother? I'm used to men being almost nothing but walking hard-ons." The woman in line next to her shot her an offended look. "Sorry."

"I don't care what you're used to," Jason shot back grumpily, eliciting even more chuckles from the two most important women in his life.

"Fine, no O'Brian," Casey conceded with an eye roll. "They'll meet each other eventually, you know, at some team function or another."

"I know," Jason agreed with a sigh. "Just not yet, at least. Now, my darling wife, what do I have to bribe you with for the last bit of that Schezwan beef?"

-----

Jill had been back at the hotel for all of twenty minutes when her room phone rang. She risked a quick glance at the clock and smiled. Four o'clock, right on the nose.

"Hello?"

"Good afternoon, beautiful."

"Rory," Jill breathed with a sigh. Why did she suddenly feel so ... relieved?

"Mmm, you actually sound happy to hear from me."

"That's because I am."

"Do I still get to take you out tonight?" Rory asked. He actually sounded nervous, it was quite cute.

"Hmm," Jill paused, pretending to think about it. "That depends ... will you make it worth my while?"

Rory's responding chuckle sent goose bumps all over her skin. "You know I will, stranger. When can I pick you up?"

"Make it an hour."

Fifty-five minutes later and Jill was inspecting her reflection in the mirror. Not bad.

Finally Rory was going to see her in something other than her old man pajamas. She had dug out one of the few dresses she owned, a little white eyelet sundress that showed more leg than she usually would. Jill figured she wouldn't have much use for it again for at least another eight years, so why not pull it out now?

One look at the expression on Rory's face when she answered the door told Jill that she had definitely made the right choice in attire. Half a second later he was on her, kissing her hungrily and pressing his body to hers while he bunched the skirt up to her waist. Rory went to cup her between her legs and groaned when he met no resistance.

"Do you have some kind of moral issue with panties?" he growled into her ear before tugging on the lobe with his teeth. Jill was dizzy with desire, the whole quick encounter a whirlwind of hormones and need. She couldn't answer him, only force out a breathless laugh. It quickly turned into a gasp as Rory lifted her at the waist and walked a few steps before placing her bare ass on the cold wood of the desk in the corner.

A rough kiss, an undone zipper, and Rory was sliding into her. Jill's legs instinctively circled his waist and her arms wrapped around his shoulders as Rory pushed into her again and again.

His eyes pulled her in, their chocolate brown soft and warm with emotion, and hazy with lust.

His thrusts remained constant, long and deep as he rubbed her just right. "Oh God," Jill whispered as he brought her right to the brink. "OhGodohGodohGod." Her fingernails clawed at his back and she bit down on his shoulder as she came apart around him, fighting sobs of pleasure as she rode every wave he drew out of her. Rory pushed into her roughly one final time, following her orgasm with his own.

It was over as quickly as it started. But oh, what a ride.

There was no telling how long they stayed joined, her body so completely wrapped around his. Jill eventually lifted her head to meet Rory's lips with her own for a few gentle kisses. He eventually slid out of her and helped Jill adjust her skirt back to normal.

"Did I hurt you?" Jill asked while stretching his shirt aside to inspect his shoulder, looking for blood. She breathed out a sigh; she hadn't broken his skin with her teeth.

"I'm invincible, beautiful. You can claw and bite at me all you want." He shook his head and pulled her up into another kiss. "Now did I mention how beautiful you look tonight?" Rory asked with a wicked smile when they broke apart again.

"I don't think you really mentioned it, but you certainly made your point," she replied with a laugh.

Rory pulled her back into his arms and nuzzled his way into her neck. "Well, you look absolutely stunning."

"Thank you," she whispered back, fighting back a shudder as his lips started making their way back to her ear. "So where are we going?" Jill asked a moment later as Rory's hands started making their way under her skirt again. If they didn't get going now, they may not make it out of the hotel room. Not that she would mind that much, but she didn't put on a dress just to stay in.

"Trying to distract me, stranger?" he murmured into her hair. Rory seemed to remember himself and let her dress fall back to her thighs, but not before groping her bare ass for a moment.

"Maybe."

Rory chuckled and straightened up so that he was standing completely upright again. Would she ever get used to just how much he towered over her? It hit her like a ton of bricks. She wasn't going to have much of an opportunity to get used to it.

His responding smile was huge and it sufficiently distracted her from that suddenly very depressing thought. Rory was obviously pleased with whatever plans he had made for them that night. "So tell me, beautiful Jill, how do you feel about ... roller coasters?"

Rushette
Rushette
437 Followers
12