Cry Wolf for Cuckolding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gonzi2
gonzi2
470 Followers

I was one of the privileged ones who wouldn’t get thrown out and divorced by my husband when he saw I’d had a mixed race baby he couldn’t have fathered!

Should all the other women in the garrison town know how good this is, there wouldn’t be any need for barracks on the post, every man would sleep (?) in town. Although reveille might be a problem, I’m sure the boys would be exhausted each morning. What if there was a war then the whole army would be literally shagged out!

This time, in contrast to the other four fucks I’d just had, with the high intensity and excitement of the illicit nature of each of them, this fuck was slow and loving. This time because Tony had the benefit of having the edge taken off of his strong desire to see me fucked and to fuck me himself; we lasted a nice long time, probably as long as all the other fucks put together.

As for me I’d the joy of an orgasm from what was, at the start, a comfort fuck; two or three orgasms from telling a fantasy about another gang-bang and an orgasm from feeling my husband build up to the third ejaculation of the evening.

If I’d died at that moment it wouldn’t have mattered where my soul went, I’d already experience the joy of heaven. This was just from being ’baby fucked’ fucked by a black an Asian and a young white man. Plus having the pleasure of setting things up to have it again and again for the next two days, with my husband helping me! Could life get any better? Right then I didn’t think so. If there was a hell, what I’d had had today was well worth it.

After a few moments rest I got up to send the e-mail to their barracks.

I don’t know if men can really understand how each of those fuckings and orgasms can all be so different, so satisfying in their individual ways, but for me they were. I treasure the memory of each and every one of them just as I treasure the memory of the whole weekend. Tony fucked me more over the next few days after than he had in the past two or three years.

That’s probably why our first child is really Tony‘s. The next is Jim’s and the other two have distinctively African and Asian heritage. I have my hands full with a new baby and three others, 6, 4 and 2 but I have lots of help as the three male boarders in our house are giving me the best help a mother could ask for. Tony now employs my lovers; he did that after they left the army to keep my supply of cuckolding sexual partners always available to fuck my red haired cunt while he watches.

Yes some of the dried-up old biddies around here give me sour looks when they see me with my group of lovely, multi-racial children. They’re just jealous and without the courage to do anything about their own frustrations and true, deep, heartfelt desires. They could have what I have if they’d cut loose and live a little. But that’s their problem.

As for me, I have my four men, (my husband lovers and studs) and I try to reward them for their devotion to our family as frequently as possible. When I have my periods I give them all oral sex I never let them have a day without cumming.

I love my husband Tony more than ever and would never leave him. There’s no need as he encourages me to fuck my other lovers bare back whenever I want. He’s never jealous and though he prefers to watch, if he’s not around and I want to fuck anyone else he’s told me to do them!

They make sure I get enough assistance and rest so that I want to fuck them a lot and do. Fuck a lot! That’s why each night in the afterglow of our throes of passion my lover (or usually my multiple lovers) calls me their loving darling, …

“… Our sweetheart, ‘our slut, our Jennie-fucks-a-lot‘

gonzi2
gonzi2
470 Followers
12