Cry Wolf for Cuckolding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers

“My god yes, “he said, “I would and I’m sure they’d jump at the chance to bed a lovely lady like you and get rid of that virgin tag at the same time! Come to think of it we could all be witnesses that we weren’t virgins any more that way. But there’s something else I need to tell you, Clyde is a big black guy and Ali is Asian does that make a difference?”

“Well their race doesn’t bother me,” I said, “it would be a different experience for both me and my husband, we may even get an extra thrill out of the difference. In any case I won’t let them do me bare back, its only you I’d give the chance to impregnate me!

So tell you what, I’ll try to get my husband worked up and to get him to ask for it himself, you see I still love him to bits and don’t want to lose him. If he doesn’t agree I’ll let you have me with a condom one day.”

“Well what ever you say Jenny,” he said, “as long as I can make love to you properly, how do we work this out?

I suggest you sound your two mates out and see if they’re willing, but don’t tell them who I am. Then when my husband return’s I’ll work on him, what we’ll do is text each other, that will be safer than phoning in case my husband’s jealous.

Jim did my window cleaning for free, after all I’d paid him with sexual favours already. A week later my husband came home and I gave him his first ever blowjob and let him lick me out! I owed him that at least didn’t I?

I kept him hard and told him exactly what I’d done with Jim but made it seem like fantasy roll playing. He shot his load powerfully in my mouth so I knew it had turned him on. He said, “That was great I’d better go away again if you’re going to be so sexy when I come back, what’s changed?” I replied, “I just told you about me having oral sex with twenty year old Jim, but smiled impishly so he didn’t believe me!

“Yere right,” he said laughing, “Chance would be a fine thing, bet I’m still the only one to fuck your pussy!” “That’s true,” I confirmed, “mores the pity!” I sucked him stiff again and he mounted me, it was wonderful his face was a picture of lust. I said, “Shall we talk about our fantasies again? Go on you start!”

He did, “You’re being fucked by several young men and they make you pregnant so I’m cuckolded and forced to bring up your lovers baby!” His thrusting speeded up and I worried he’d cum too quickly. So I asked him to slow so we could make it last.

Then I said, “With this fantasy of yours my husband, what if I’m being shagged by these young men, if only one’s white and the others are black and Asian guys. As another twist all of them are virgins so I’m taking their virginity at the same time while you watch?”

“Yes do it for me please!” he said speeding up again, sound’s great, but the ethnic guys would have to wear condoms only the white guy would be able to cum in you bare back.” Then you’d let me fuck you and add my seed to his; afterwards you’d squat over my face and drip our combined spunk into my mouth, give me a cream pie!

“That sounds great Tony,” I said excitedly, “Then if he did make me pregnant my lovers baby would not look so out of place, but you’d have to bring it up at your expense knowing it wasn’t yours!” Just like a quarter of the town’s husbands.

“Yes as I said, that’s what gave me the idea in the first place” he said, “I really want you to do it for me!” We both had shattering orgasms at the same time another first for us.” Well I might just do that and surprise you for your birthday next week Tony!” “That’s ok by me.” He said smiling wistfully.

The next morning I had a text from Jim it said, ‘We r all willing if you are?’ I hit return and sent him, ‘Working on it will text again x.” I got out my calendar and found out that on Tony’s birthday I’d be at my most fertile, perfect! I sent a text to Jim with the arrangements then told my husband we were eating in that night.

On his birthday I cooked him his favourite pasta meal then asked him to go up to the bedroom to get his birthday present. When I got there I stripped naked and said well little boy what is your obsession tonight? He said unhesitatingly, “To watch you have sex with some twenty year old men and see them make you pregnant!”

I took his already erect penis in my hand then asked him, “What if I really could get several guys to make love to me?” He replied, “I’d die happy darling!” I looked into his dark brown puppy eyes and saw he believed it at least.

Slowly and deliberately I took out the silk scarves we used as bonds and tied him to one side of the bedposts leaving plenty of space on the other side.

I said wanking his cock slowly, “Did you really, really mean you want strange twenty year old men to fuck me in front of you and to make me pregnant? “Yes,” he said, “please Jenny!” “Ok then,” I said and then tied the last scarf round his mouth as a gag like we always did in this type of sex play.

“Last chance Tony do you genuinely want to watch me with young men?” “He nodded approval.” I said, “In that case here’s your birthday present husband, your greatest wish coming true!

I opened the door and Jim and his two friends walked in totally naked and with rampant erections all ready to do me. Tony lurched in his bonds obviously trying to protest but the gag stopped him making any sense. His head shook from side to side as if to say no but I ignored him and French kissed Jim so that my restrained husband could see.

The two coloured lads stroked my breasts then sucked on a nipple each, Jim dropped to the floor and licked my vagina. I looked at Tony who was crying but his cock was hard, as I’ve ever seen it, so I gave it a few wanks to keep his interest.

As arranged the black youth rolled on a condom and I positioned myself with legs akimbo on the bed with my genitals only a foot from my husbands face. The black boy then climbed on with me, showing my husband that he was wearing a condom then entered me in one thrust.

For a virgin this guy was good, he pounded away for a long while I had several orgasms. I felt him cum inside me then withdraw remove the condom and draped it across my husbands face so he could smell the sex! Moving down the bed he placed his still hard black cock in my mouth and slowly fucked my face.

The twenty year old Asian soldier took his place on the bed letting my husband see he was also wearing a condom then fucked me for several minutes until he to came strongly. He stayed hard left the condom on and got himself under me on his back and in full view of my restrained husband penetrated my anus. It hurt for a while then felt nice.

Now Jim climbed on the bed and showed my husband that he wasn’t wearing a condom. Tony shook his head from side to side and tried to wrench himself free from his bonds. But I’d tied him securely and silk is virtually indestructible he’d no chance of freeing himself. He grunted, “Naooo,” or something, but I didn’t worry what he was trying to say I’d made a tape of him asking for the guys to fuck me and make me pregnant.

Jim told my husband, “Your wife tells me you want her to be your slut wife to cuckold you and impregnate her. Well that’s what I’m going to do now, all three of us are twenty year old virgins so she’s breaking us all in, in front of you for your pleasure.

Watch closely as my cock penetrates her bare back, as you can see her other two holes are filled by my friends so your request for her to have a gang bang for you is being fulfilled. There’s a microphone in the room so we heard you ask for this and we’re giving you your birthday present, enjoy!

Jim put his bare cock head to my pussy entrance making sure my husband could see everything then slowly entered me. I felt so good as he plunged into me I orgasmed strongly. I looked into his blue eyes and shouted so my husband could hear, “Fuck me Jim, fuck your twenty year old potent spunk into me, I’m at my peak of fertility today so you’ll make a baby in me for sure!” My husband wants you to make me pregnant you heard him say it so give my your baby now I want it!

I looked at my husband shaking, his head with tears running down his cheeks, but also noticed he still had an iron hard prick with pre cum leaking from its tip. His mind was obviously running riot with confused emotions.

In any case there was two in our marriage and I wanted Jims baby! I abandoned myself to the triple sensations I was getting from the three teenagers cocks. A randy man’s cock filled every hole, all my senses were ultra sensitive and my whole body was spasming in continuous orgasm.

Jim was near to cumming I could sense it, so I shouted more encouragement, “Shag me, fuck me Jim, put your birthing seeds in my womb, make me a mother, I demand to have your child growing in me!” That was enough; I felt his cock right at the end of my tube spurt sperm right into my uterus again and again.

He shouted, “I’m cumming in your vagina, shooting my seed right in your womb, making a baby in you, you’re mine now!” I looked over at my husband and saw his cock also spurting streams of his own seed into the air. This was just from watching the erotic situation without any tactile contact. Immediately the black boy shot his second load in my mouth and the Asian guy unloaded in my back passage.

I was content, all three twenty year olds kissed my lips and Jim said, “You should be pregnant by me now Jenny, but if you aren’t we’ll be available again anytime. Then he thanked my husband and noticed Tony had cum. Glad to help you out man any time, Jenny sure is a foxy lady!

When they’d gone I sucked my husbands cock until he was hard again then mounted him. I said, “I want your seed as well, its only fair to you then you’ll have fifty fifty chance of being my baby’s father.”

He shot his second load into me and I squatted over his face allowing the stream of the two men’s combined sperm to drop on to him. Saying “You once asked me for a cream pie, now you’re getting one!

Now you’ll have to wait till my baby’s born to see what coloured eyes it has to know if you’re the father or have been well and truly cuckolded like one in four of the other local husbands.

You see my darling husband you shouldn’t cry wolf should you? “Happy birthday darling!”

gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers
12