Crying Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His smile deepened even more at that thought and Rhys decided to see how far he could get before Beth realised it wasn't his best friend, her boyfriend.

Moving closer to her, Rhys pushed his semi-hard dick against Elizabeth's tight ass in that dick-hardening dress, pressing her firmly against the counter as his hands deftly slid around to rest flat on her toned stomach and his chin rested on her shoulder, snuggling his mouth towards her neck with a kiss on her soft honey skin.

For a moment Beth squirmed, making Rhys' semi-hard dick not so semi-hard, before she sighed irritably.

"Karl..." She said in a dangerous tone as she continued making her sandwich.

However she didn't move to remove his hands and so Rhys kissed her slender neck once more as he decided to push a little further and slowly, oh so painfully slowly, began to slide his hands up her stomach and towards those massive, heavy 36D tits hidden lusciously beneath that tantalising summer dress.

"Karl..." Beth warned again, this time sounding even more dangerous, however still she did not stop him.

And then Rhys' hands moved up, sliding up and over Beth's large, firm tits until both of his hands were filled with the succulent dress-covered flesh. Without a breath, Rhys' fingers squeezed the soft, but oh so fucking firm and incredible tits in his hands, through the thin summer dress material, his fingers sinking deep into his best friend's girlfriend's glorious rack once, twice, three times as he again kissed her neck and pressed her harder into the kitchen counter from behind with what was now a very hard dick at high attention.

Her huge tits felt fucking unbelievable, so big, so soft and yet so firm and...oh, he could cum right then and there...and then...

"Fucking...Karl...I'm not in the fucking mood...!" Beth growled angrily as she yanked what she thought was her boyfriend's hands from her tits and half turned ready to bite his head off a second time...and then she froze.

For the briefest of moments Rhys' heart stopped and he looked unsure as his eyes locked with his best friend's girlfriend's just after feeling her up and pressing her, with his hard on, into their kitchen counter, and then his usual self-assured, cocky smile spread his features...at least, it did for a second before Beth's right hand cracked across his cheek in an Amazonian slap that knocked him away from her so that he grasped the counter and shook his head to clear the stars from his vision.

"Rhys...!" Elizabeth began to say, half in shock and half in outright indignation as she moved away from him to the other side of the counter-section.

Rhys didn't know whether to make an excuse or compliment her on her amazing body, however he didn't have chance.

"You piece of shit!" She almost growled angrily, her eyes flaring as she recovered from her shock and indignation took over completely. "That's it!" She almost yelled before storming out of the kitchen and through into the lounge.

Following her, Rhys rubbed his cheek momentarily before he headed through into the lounge, into a scene that would unfold better than he would ever have considered or imagined...

"Karl..." Elizabeth cried as she stormed into the lounge furiously, everything that had happened to that point fuelling the indignant rage within her. This time that fucking asshole prick of a scumbag had done it!

At the sudden cry Karl turned in his chair and stared up at her as she came to stand a couple of feet in front of him, outrage painting her usually smiling countenance as she half turned to glare hatred at Rhys before once more turning to her loving boyfriend and beginning to speak.

"This...this fucking asshole just grabbed me from behind and had his hands all over me!" She said enraged, once more glaring at Karl's best friend who stood there looking all the accused innocent. That fucking arrogant asshole! No way was he getting away with this!

"Whoa, wait." Karl said calmingly, raising his hands as he calmly looked between Rhys and her looking mightily confused. "What do you mean?"

Impatience at what should have been said a long time ago, and downright fury at Rhys and how Karl had been up until now, boiled up heatedly inside as Elizabeth explained...irritated at having to spell it out.

"He pressed me against the counter and felt me up!" Elizabeth replied angrily before she glanced at Rhys then looked back at Karl, waiting for that perpetually-calm repose of his to finally crack at the news, as it should have the first time she told had him about what his 'best friend' had done to her that day.

Karl turned and looked to Rhys who simply shrugged before he replied in his defence.

"I did man..." Rhys began and Elizabeth looked to him, surprised at the admission. "...but only because I lost my balance, I was trying to spook her from behind and stumbled, she was the first thing I could grab hold of to steady myself."

Elizabeth's eyes widened once again in outrage at the balls of this guy as she waited for Karl's imminent outburst at his 'friend'...an outburst that didn't come.

"Are you sure it wasn't an honest mistake, you did have your back to him babe?" Karl asked sounding as if he was honestly trying to weigh up both accounts of what had happened.

Elizabeth's eyes widened even further as she turned to stare in disbelief at her supposedly-loving boyfriend in amazement. For a moment she simply stared at him, numb from shock, and then everything suddenly boiled to overflowing within her. From the first time she had met Rhys and Karl's reaction, to every time since, and then to his not believing her tale about the kiss, his reaction to her sitting on Rhys' lap, the whole way he had acted with the shower incident and the massage, and now this, a time when his friend had actually pressed her from behind against the kitchen counter, in the room next to where he was sitting right then, and felt her up while kissing her neck, and he was still questioning her for him!?

Rhys was an asshole, but Karl now became the sole target of her anger as Elizabeth finally exploded.

"I think I know the difference between being fucking groped and a mistake!" She yelled at him, uncaring that she was arguing with him in front of his suddenly quiet friends. "He grabbed my breasts and pressed his crotch into my ass, Karl, your fucking supposed 'best friend'!"

Karl looked over to Rhys who simply shrugged and shook his head calmly maintaining his innocence on that fully confident face of his. However, it was towards her boyfriend that Elizabeth directed her ire, he was the one who should listen to her, trust her, believe her, not look to his 'friend' to ask his side when she had been protesting all night! This was just unbelievable!

"Babe, maybe..." Her boyfriend began, placating again, and Elizabeth finally lost all patience with him.

"Don't Karl, I swear, don't." She threatened before she looked around, half to stop herself from slapping her asshole of a boyfriend and half to blink back tears that he was being so laid back and unbelieving of her! Turning to look at him once more, she added. "Even if it was, wouldn't you still care that your friend had felt up your girlfriend?"

She knew the words were wrong to say the moment they left her lips, however in the state of anger she was in she was trying to say anything to try to crack through that fucking cool, calm and fucking collected demeanour Karl always had. Fuck!

"Accidents can happen." He replied with a soft, warm smile that only stoked Elizabeth's anger further. "Come on, it was probably just a misunderstanding..."

"Misunderstanding!? What, him grabbing your girlfriend's tits is a misunderstanding? Feeling her up in the next room while you're in here? Like when you don't give a shit if your friends give your own girlfriend a massage, or sit her on their lap, or fucking 'accidentally' walk in on her having a shower, or maybe 'accidentally' kiss her? You're just too fucking laid back Karl, why can't you see your friend's a fucking pig and stop acting like a fucking asshole!?" She replied in a rant of anger, stoking her own fury with each word...and Karl STILL remained perfectly calm.

Staring at her boyfriend, waiting for some reaction to the truth which didn't come, Elizabeth looked around the room at both Donny and J.V. then Rhys who all remained silent as they watched the unfolding drama, which again only added to her irritation.

"Beth..." Karl began to say, reaching for her hand, however she knew he had already decided that while she was telling the truth she had gotten Rhys' intentions wrong. While he may not believe the ludicrous story that Rhys had stumbled, Karl had no doubt that Rhys hadn't intended to feel her up...and that just did it for her, and so she pulled away from him, rage turning to colder fury in her veins.

"No Karl" She replied heatedly, then staring at him just as hotly, she added, "You don't care if your friend groped your girlfriend?"

"Of course I would, Beth, but it's all just a..." Her boyfriend of just over three years began to say in that peace-seeking tone of his.

"I can't believe you Karl Tabbert." She cut him off indignantly, cold fury raging through her veins at him. Oh she was angrier than she had ever been in her life.

The way he had acted, everything that had happened since she had spoken to him earlier on the phone and found out that Rhys was coming over, the anger raging within her now, searing through her veins and building to the point where she knew she had to release it on something before she went out of her mind...every bit of it raced through the gorgeous 24-year-old brunette girlfriend's mind as she stared in cold anger into her boyfriend's eyes...thoughts flooding and racing through her mind...

So he didn't care if his friend almost ran his hands down her dress while he was sitting in front of him, did he? He didn't care that his 'best friend' had grabbed and squeezed her tits while pressing her against the kitchen counter with his bulging crotch while he was in the next room? He didn't care if his friend sat her on his lap in front of him or kissed her when he wasn't home, or slapped her ass? He wouldn't believe her no matter what she said, until he caught Rhys actually in the act! She had always tried to be, and believed she had been in this case, the perfect girlfriend...and this was how he paid her back, not believing her while he believed that self-conceited snake of an arrogant asshole of a 'best friend' no matter what he did!?

Unbelieving, immensely hurt, incredibly angry, shocked, indignant...thoughts and fury raced through her as Elizabeth didn't know what to say she was so angry, nor what to do...

...and then Karl said the words that would change the night, and Elizabeth's life, forever...

Leaning forward as Donny turned to watch the television and J.V. leaned over to speak softly to the engrossed friend, Karl reached out and took her hand, speaking gently as he looked up at her from where he sat with that loving, laid-back expression she had fallen in love with all those years ago.

"Come on babe," He said softly with a supposedly soothing smile, "give Rhys a chance, get to know him and you'll really get on with him, I'm sure it was all a misunderstanding."

The flood of thoughts suddenly stopped at those words and Elizabeth's anger at Karl consumed her. Pulling her hand from his, an unbidden thought came to her and her eyes blazed in fury.

"You don't care how he acts with me, and you want me to get to know him better Karl?" She asked almost rhetorically in a cold, hard tone as she stared at him. "Fine, I'll give him all the chance he wants."

With those words, which seemed to please Karl in probably thinking he had finally gotten around to working things out between them all, Elizabeth turned to look at Rhys who suddenly stood straighter - for the first time she had ever seen he seemed unsure for an actual moment.

"Come with me." Elizabeth said in a hard voice as she walked over and grabbed Rhys' wrist before pulling him behind her as she walked towards the door.

"Where are we going?" He asked confusedly, a touch of apprehension in his voice.

"Somewhere we can get to know each other where you won't show off in front of your friends." She replied determinedly as she walked to the hall door, then stopped and looked back at Karl who was now leaning forward in his chair holding his beer and smiling as he momentarily glanced at the television, the picture of Karl-like laid-backness. "We'll go 'work out' our differences, Karl." She said in a cool, hard voice, though Karl simply smiled proudly and lovingly at her, still thinking she actually meant it...totally oblivious to the cold anger which he should have known meant there was still something wrong...if only he had, however Karl only saw what he thought was there, and so the night was about to unfold hotly...

"Thank you." He replied as if finally happy. "See you in a bit babe." He added, raising his beer to show that he was pleased that she had decided to give Rhys a chance and sit and talk with him till they sorted things out.

"Sure." She said in reply before turning and dragging Rhys behind her out of the lounge and up the stairs, fury still burning her veins.

"Where are we going?" Rhys asked sounding genuinely confused as to what was going on as they headed up the steep stairs, no doubt because heading anywhere alone with her was such an unprecedented event, regardless of the fact he knew how she felt about him.

Without turning to look at him as she continued dragging him after her up the stairs, Elizabeth replied as sharply as she had to Karl.

"You're going to get the chance my boyfriend thinks I should give you." She answered brusquely, though honestly, before they reached the top of the stairs and turned to walk into her and Karl's bedroom.

Pulling Rhys in behind her, Elizabeth let go of his wrist and turned to close the bedroom door before she once more turned around to face him, planting her slender hands on her hips and looking at her boyfriend's best friend with eyes that remained aflame.

This was Karl's doing. You reap what you sow asshole, she thought to herself furiously as Rhys watched her questioningly after glancing about the room.

"So, what's going on?" Her boyfriend's friend asked again, and Elizabeth replied the words that signalled the point of no return.

Standing with her hands on her hips, her voluptuous and curvaceous body enhanced by the gently draped material of the lowish-cut red and yellow flowery halter-summer dress, her beautiful face unmarred by the hint of anger pulsing through her veins, Elizabeth instantly had her boyfriend's best friend's total attention as she spoke.

"Well, Karl obviously doesn't care what you do to me..." Elizabeth began in a hard, hurt and angry tone. "...so I'm going to let you do whatever you want to me."

As the words left her mouth, Rhys' ears pricked up and he looked even more taken aback and astounded than he had when she dragged him from the lounge...however, despite his sudden stunning, the room instantly filled with electricity, though all Elizabeth could feel right then was the anger that went along with her 'serves Karl right' thought. Still, she meant every word. Treat her uncaringly would he? Not care what Rhys did to her? Keep telling her that 'that's just how Rhys is', huh? Well, it served him right if his friend had his way with her then. Fucking asshole.

For a couple of minutes Rhys simply stood staring at her, too stunned to speak.

"...Are you serious?" He asked finally, staring at her face for the longest time ever that Elizabeth could remember.

"Yep" She answered unhesitatingly.

Looking her up and down, interest and the usual hunger began to glow in his large brown eyes again as the entire situation slowly began to click to reality for him.

"You're going to let me do 'anything' I want to you?" He asked a little guardedly and more than a little incredulously. The entire situation was so out of the blue and unthinkable that it still didn't register as real to him yet.

Elizabeth nodded, remaining standing perfectly still with her hands on her hips, the picture of patience as her blood ran hot with indignation.

Rhys looked at her a moment before he glanced towards the door and licked his lips, and Elizabeth wondered if he was thinking that maybe she was setting him up for Karl to catch him.

"What about Karl?" He asked as he looked back to her. "He's your boyfriend, you've been together for three years, and he's my best friend?"

"Firstly, you didn't seem to care about that when you tried to kiss me earlier or felt me up in the kitchen." She replied flatly, folding her arms beneath her large, heavy tits. Rhys nodded with a 'well, you got me there' kind of expression before she continued. "And as for Karl, he obviously doesn't believe me over you and couldn't care less if you walk in on me in the shower, give me a massage, grope me, try to kiss me or have me sit on your lap in front of him. So if he isn't bothered whatever you do to me, and he wants me to make an effort to get to know you, it will serve him right if you do whatever you want to me."

For another moment Rhys watched her, weighing up her words before a deep, devious smile spread his lips and that light grew sharper in his eyes.

"He's really pissed you off, hasn't he?" He asked, and Elizabeth gave him a very unfriendly smile in acknowledgement.

Nodding to himself, Rhys once more let his eyes run up and down her body with complete approval before he moved within arms reach of her.

"You do know what 'anything' means?" Her boyfriend's best friend asked as he glanced insinuatingly at the large king-size pine bed.

A shiver ran through Elizabeth's body as Rhys' fingers lightly ran up her right arm as he stared into her eyes waiting for her response.

Staring right back with resolve, the stunning brunette girlfriend gave him a derisive smile before she nodded.

"I knew exactly what it meant when I brought you up here." She answered a little more quietly, the reality of the situation settling in on them both, as she reminded Rhys that it was her decision to do this, not his.

Rhys' characteristic smug smile once more spread his confident features as his other hand lightly began rubbing her left arm as he moved closer, their bodies less than a foot apart. The electricity heightened.

"I thought you couldn't stand me?" He asked a little more quietly as his fingers moved up her bare arms.

"I can't." She replied honestly in a loud whisper, the disdain she felt for him apparent in her eyes and tone, though she didn't stop his fingers as his left hand ran up to her bare shoulder, up her slender neck to cup one side of her amazingly beautiful face. "You're a self-conceited, cocky, arrogant bastard..." She continued, her breathing deepening slightly despite herself as Rhys moved a little closer to her, her large dress-covered tits barely brushing his chest. "...this is only because of Karl."

That smug smile deepened as Rhys' free hand ran down to rest on her slim waist, and time seemed to stop.

"I can live with that." He replied before suddenly his lips pressed firmly against hers.

Fighting the urge to push him away briefly, Elizabeth reminded herself of what an unbelievable asshole her boyfriend had been and instantly gave in, pressing her own soft, luscious lips back against Rhys'. Her mouth followed his as Rhys parted his lips and without thought their tongues entwined as Elizabeth unfolded her arms and slowly raised them to drape over Rhys' shoulders, holding them loosely around his neck while his left hand joined his right in holding her slim waist and pulled her firmly against his solid body, pressing her large, soft but firm tits against his hard chest as their lips smacked and tongues danced in a hot, passionate kiss.

1...56789...16