Cryopreservation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's supposed to be," he said, panting, "le petit mort...the little death. I didn't expect to actually nearly die, though!" he laughed.

"Sorry, cuz," she said, face flushed in the afterglow. She kissed him again, tasting their combined come on his tongue and lips. They lay for a while, kissing, until their jaws were tired. She turned away, and he spooned her, his cock nestled between her thighs.

After a few minutes, her breathing slowed – she was asleep, and he was still rock hard!

He began moving his hips, rubbing the head of his cock against her pussy. She moaned a little, but didn't wake, so he carried on, more insistently.

"Mm...my pussy's tired," she said, barely awake. She reached round, grasped his penis, and guided it to the entrance of her ass. "You can put it there." She pushed back against him and his cock, still slick with saliva and more precum, until he popped suddenly into her anus. She gasped at the sudden intrusion, her ass tightening around his cock, causing it to grow even harder. He couldn't believe he was about to fuck his cousin's ass.

He didn't stop to dwell on it, in case she changed her mind. He put a hand on her hip and pressed slowly into her. Not as slick as her pussy, her ass was tighter and hotter, and he felt ever better than he had before when she was riding him. His movements grew faster and harder, making her moan in either pleasure or pain, or both.

He felt his cock swell and his balls tighten and he thrust hard and fast, until he came again, deep inside her ass.

He stayed inside her as the orgasm faded, and put his arm around her waist. In a minute, he was asleep, his cock still inside her.

When they awoke a while later, he pulled out of her, and she once again positioned herself over his mouth, so he could tongue her ass, licking and sucking his semen from her, before kissing him. This time she swallowed it.

"Yum," she said. "Just think...six months without your right arm. I hope come isn't fattening," she said, grinning.

12