Cryptid Collection Ch. 01

Story Info
Anika meets a forest guardian.
1.7k words
4.24
5.6k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She first saw it as she parked her car in front of the old cottage. A tall monstrous figure made of vines-- at first she thought it was a tree-- looming in the shadows of the forest. She did a double take and it was gone. She shrugged it off as a trick of the light, and retrieved her suitcase from the trunk of the car.

The second time she saw it was through the kitchen window as she washed the dishes. This time, it didn't disappear when she looked away, instead seeming to grow larger the more she stared at it. She shuddered and closed the blinds, deciding she was done doing the dishes.

The third time she saw it, it was through her bedroom window on the second floor of the cottage. The figure loomed by the treeline surrounding the cottage, seeming to flicker with the shadows cast by the trees in the dim moonlight. She couldn't be sure, but she thought she saw it look up at the bedroom window, straight at her. Her breath hitched and she drew down the curtains, turning off the light and huddling underneath her three blankets.

Anika liked to think she was a rational person. She didn't believe in ghosts or monsters, or whatever the thing was that seemed to haunt the forest around the cottage. She wasn't scared.

That was a lie. But she couldn't let that stop her from fixing up the place. She'd inherited it from her grandmother, and she didn't want to see it go to ruin. She also wasn't sure that the figure meant her any harm. It could be a perfectly friendly, creepy, ominous figure that lurked in the woods.

The next time she saw it, it was right outside the low wooden fence that boxed in the backyard and vegetable garden. She'd been pulling up weeds that were threatening the vegetables when she felt a chill run down her spine. She turned to see she was mere feet away from it. She stared right into where its face should be, a spiral of vines that curled around the hole where an eye might be. The figure must have been eight feet tall, a huge mass of writhing vines and branches that seemed to grow out of the ground. Small pink and yellow flowers and green bulbs dotted the thing's body. Though it filled her with a sense of foreboding, she found it oddly beautiful.

She stepped forward. "What do you want from me?"

The vines froze and Anika got the sense the figure was staring at her. She stood staring back at it for several minutes, her eyes drawn to the dizzying spiral of its face. Slowly, it receded back into the shadows, disappearing among the shrubs and foliage. She saw a ring of mushrooms where the figure had stood. She went back to her gardening, trying to rid herself of the chills that ran down her spine.

After that, the figure would visit her from time to time, never venturing closer than the perimeter of fences built around the cottage and yard. Anika gradually got used to its presence, though she still couldn't shake the sense of foreboding that came with it.

One night, Anika lay in the reading nook on the second floor, hand shoved down her shorts. It was a tight space, but she was small enough that she was able to lean against the wall and stretch out her legs so that her feet touched the other side. Her t-shirt was on the floor next to her, her small breasts exposed. The last rays of light from the setting sun made her amber skin shine.

Her short dark hair stood up where she leaned her head against the window, her honey-brown eyes closed as she reached down a hand to play with her clit. She moved her fingers to the lips of her pussy, inserting two of them at once. Unbidden, images of the figure came to her mind. She pictured it binding her limbs with its tendrils so that she could only watch helplessly as it fucked her with its thick vines. Anika moaned and her hips bucked as she came.

Her hand dropped to her side and she lay sprawled in the nook, eyes wide. What was that?

She peeked out the window to see the empty yard. It looked like the figure wasn't there. Something like disappointment welled up in her, but she was too exhausted to pursue that line of thought.

She sat in the reading nook once again the next day, cradling a book in her lap. The afternoon sun hung low in the sky, tinting the air outside with a golden light. Anika paused in her reading to look outside. It'd be too dark to read soon. Her eyes traveled down to the back gate, where the figure stood in the flickering shadows.

She stared down at it and put aside her book. As if possessed, she squirmed out of her shorts and reached down to rub the outside of her pussy. Her breath hitched as it raised its head as if looking up at her. She inserted two fingers into her pussy, caressing her clit with her thumb. She moaned, fixated on the figure's face. Her fingers moved faster and she felt herself at the edge of orgasm as the figure's vines appeared to writhe. She came, her hips lifting off the ledge of the reading nook. Sweat dripped down from her brow as she collapsed.

She awoke the next morning with an idea. She pulled on a crop top and a pair of jeans, her back aching from sleeping in the reading nook. Pulling on her sneakers, she went out to the back yard. She passed by the vegetable garden to the back gate. Taking a breath, she opened it and stepped out into the woods.

The woods, which looked so idyllic and peaceful from the outside, quickly became a dark tangle of trees and vines that was difficult to navigate. Luckily, there was a small footworn path that cut through the darkness. Anika followed it.

After maybe twenty minutes, she came upon a small clearing. In its center stood a huge oak tree rising majestically up to the sky. It was surrounded by rings of mushrooms and patches of clover. Anika walked up to it, reaching a hand out to touch it. As she did, she heard a rustling of leaves behind her. She turned.

It was the figure, its huge form towering over her. It had the basic humanoid features of two arms and two legs, but its proportions were monstrous, top heavy and dripping with animal grace. Its huge head dipped low to meet her gaze.

Anika reached out a hand to caress the side of its face. As she touched it, that sense of foreboding became something deeper like terror, but she couldn't deny the wetness pooling between her legs. She could feel her pulse drumming inside her head as she went up onto her toes to kiss it. From this close, she could smell a sweet smell emanating from the figure.

It took a step forward, driving her back against the oak tree. She felt more than heard the low growl coming from it. One of its arms separated into vines, taking her hands and holding them up above her head, raising her until her toes barely brushed the ground. She wriggled, more to test the bindings than to get out of them. It raised its other arm, and with a clawed hand it ripped the front of her crop top, exposing her breasts. The hand, large enough to engulf her head, cupped one of them. Tendrils crept up around her, snaking up the legs of her jeans to pull them down with her panties.

The vines that made up the figure's pelvis writhed. Two of them snaked up Anika's bare legs to tease at her pussy and asshole. The vines, surprisingly soft and smooth, dripped with a clear, viscous liquid that sent shocks of pleasure through Anika's skin where it touched her. She could feel her pulse quicken as they prodded at her holes. She gasped as the vines pushed their way into her ass and pussy, fucking her in a rapid rhythm. More tendrils, also covered in that clear goo, swarmed over her body, curling around her nipples.

The figure seemed to watch her intently, its face hovering inches from Anika's. A vine crept up next to her, caressing her face. It pressed itself to her lips. She opened her mouth to let the vine in and found that the secretion tasted of floral honey. It pushed in further, stretching out her throat.

The vines holding her up shifted, and she was leaned back as more vines rose up to carry her weight. Another set of vines wrapped around her ankles and thighs, lifting her legs and spreading them out. Anika leaned her head back, her mind going blank with pleasure. Her toes curled and she bucked her hips as the figure fucked her in all of her holes. She moaned and gasped around the thick vine down her throat.

Just as she thought she couldn't handle much more, the vines increased their pace, pumping in and out of her relentlessly. She could feel herself tensing up as her orgasm began to build. It hit her like a truck and she screamed, spraying fluids which soaked into the figure's face and chest. The vines fucked her through her orgasm, prolonging it until she saw stars and thought she was about to pass out. As she went limp, the vines continued to fuck her, slowing to a gentle pace.

The vines slowly retreated from her, lowering her down to lean against the oak tree. Anika looked up at the monstrous figure looming over her. It knelt down next to her, running its hand over her naked body. It growled again, and lifted Anika up in its arms. It carried her back to the gate behind the cottage. She jumped lightly to her feet, rising onto her toes to give the figure a kiss on the cheek before going through the gate and into the cottage. She couldn't wait till tomorrow.