Crypto Chronicles: Mutants & Murder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, she was sorta hostile at first. I would say even more hostile than you were." You continue, "But my charms won her over. She just needed a little TLC. I think we're friends now even."

"Terrific! Well, I'm sure she really enjoyed them. No shame in that!" Ben laughs, relieved.

"Long story short, you're in the clear. Do me a favor and stick to the coffee business. If you get with a girl again and she screws you over, just kick her out and move on."

"Got it. Anything else?" he asks.

"Nah. Just keep on the down-low for awhile until the air clears, if you catch my drift," you say, before sipping on a bottle of ginger ale.

"Great. Thanks again, C," he says.

"You got it, bud. Best of luck to you." You add, "I think I'll skip working for you though. No offense. I don't like these kinds of surprises on the regular."

"No problem, kid. Best of luck to you too."

You hang up the call and sigh as you look out the window toward the city around you. Looks like you'll be job hunting again after all.

You go to your computer and look up other coffee shops in town. There's a few that you're interested in. Primarily, ones that don't tend to get shot at. You note them for later as new hang-outs.

You then decide to go grab a bite. You haven't eaten anything since that morning peach earlier. You're famished. You walk to the closest greasy spoon and order a large plate of grease and cholesterol.

You speak to your AI companion. "Alii, message Allison. Let her know I'm here and would like to buy her dinner. I'm in no hurry."

"Done," comes the monotone reply.

A few minutes go by and you finish your meal.

"Thank you, sir," the young waitress says with a smile as she walks away with your plate. You admire her bouncy breasts and plump ass while waiting on Allison.

After a few minutes, the message indicator blinks on your comm link.

From: Allison Trinkle

Hey, I'm free in an hour. :)

You reply:

Hey beautiful. Stop by whenever you can. I'm already here. No rush. Din-din on me.

You put your comm link away and smile. This could be interesting.

"Alii, while we're waiting, look up the old vids about the MCU heroine Black Widow. Try to adapt your personality matrix after her."

"Analyzing," comes the monotone reply.

You watch the various action movies on the wall's vid screen while you wait. Forty five minutes later, Allison arrives.

You smile. "Hey, gorgeous. You're early! Come, sit. Order whatever you want." You wave the waitress over to give her the menu.

Allison smiles and sits opposite to you at the table. "I'll have the steak dinner, please."

"Got it," the waitress says, before walking away.

You sit back and look at Allison. "So, how have you been?" you ask.

She smiles. "I'm doing well. And yourself?"

"Yeah, I've been good." You grin. "I've been thinking about you ever since our last meeting."

She chuckles. "I know you have. And I was thinking about you too."

The waitress arrives with Allison's order and gives her a bar menu.

"Two coffees too," she says.

"Coming right up," the waitress responds. A moment later, she returns with coffee for both of you.

Allison picks up her coffee and takes a sip.

You ponder, "So, mind if I ask what about me you were thinking about?"

She gulps down some more coffee. "Well, you're a very attractive man, in case you haven't noticed." She winks and smiles.

You chuckle. "Thanks. You catch eyes too."

"I caught eyes with you?" she says, feigning surprise.

"Sure," you nod.

"Hmm, I'm not sure if I believe you." Allison bites her lip nervously.

You cautiously look around to make sure no one's watching and then you lean down under the table and lift up her foot. You take off her shoe and then place her nylon covered foot over your bulge for a moment, letting her get a good feel.

"Believe me now, beautiful?"

She giggles. "I'd have to be blind not to notice your huge bulge under that cheap clothing you wear."

Her toes massage your crotch and she grins. She touches your face with her surprisingly soft hand.

"You're not blind either, are you?" she says, staring into your eyes.

"Not exactly," you chuckle.

"Well, we can understand one another then," she smiles.

A few minutes later, you ask, "Enjoying your meal?"

"Oh, it's nothing to write home about," she says. "But it sure is comforting to know that there's at least one person in this city that can take the next step up. Or even wants to."

You smile. "I'm glad you feel that way. Your story before really touched me. We're two lonely people. We get along great. I don't know about you, but... I don't want to be lonely tonight."

She swallows.

"Well, I know just the thing," she says. She looks off to the side, as if trying to decide whether or not to say something, before she speaks. "I want to... I want to kiss you."

A rush of euphoric sensations invades your mind. You can see her clearly in your mind's eye, and the kiss she offers is perfect.

"You will, later," you reply with a wink, idly wondering to yourself if you're still any good at it.

The waitress arrives with your desserts, and the moment is broken.

You spread a generous amount of chocolate sauce on your cake before taking a bite. You look up to see Allison regarding her food with less enthusiasm. Her eyes, instead, intently watch the waitress leave.

You nod your head in the direction of the waitress. "If you check her out any harder, you'll have to buy her dinner," you grin.

Allison laughs. "Maybe I would," she says.

You wink. "Well, I'd happily join you two. I'm pretty sure I owe her a meal as well for the same reason."

You continue to eat, as does Allison. There's another somewhat awkward silence again.

You look over at her and smile. "Next time we'll go to your favorite food joint instead."

"You promise there will be a next time?" she asks.

"Promise."

She nods. "Alright," she says. "I'm definitely up for that."

The pair of you finish eating, and you pay the bill.

You raise your eyebrow. "Are you up for a dare before we go?"

She's quiet for a moment, and then nods. "Sure," she says.

"I dare you to..." you start to say. Then, you stop, thinking about the right kind of dare. "I dare you to pull your thong off and leave it on the table for our waitress."

"WHAT?!!" she exclaims.

"You're a tough girl, but I'm pretty sure it's cheating if you accept a dare and don't follow through," you chuckle. "You do wear thongs, right?"

Her cheeks flame red. She averts her eyes to the side.

"Fine," she says. She sounds frustrated, but there's also a playful smile on her lips.

She slides her hands under her skirt to pull down her thong. She slowly takes it off, and tosses it on the table, with a noticable wet splat as it lands.

"There," she says, blushing and squirming in her seat.

You grin. "It'll be the best tip she gets tonight. You can give me a dare back if you want."

She smirks.

"Alright, big guy," she says. "Since I have your permission..."

She leans in towards you.

"I dare you to pull down your fly and show me your... package," she whispers. She even stands up and moves to sit next to you.

You swallow, and you hear her giggle as she backs away from you. "Okay then. Goodbye, Crypto."

You hold up your hand to stop her from going and you give in. You take a deep breath, and pull down your fly.

You grin. "Call it what it is first."

She raises an eyebrow, and leans forward. Her lips find your ear. "Cock," she whispers. "That's your... package. Your cock." She giggles, before straightening up, and looking down at your groin which is hidden from everyone else by the table.

You pull your generous manhood out for her, stroking it to full length, and nervously bite your lip. There's no way to sugarcoat it. You can't remember the last time a woman has seen it. It's been years.

You stare into her eyes, and feel your stomach flip as she leans down and takes it in her hands, squeezing it as she smiles. You glance around, making sure no one is watching.

"Thanks," she smiles.

You moan. "A girl who likes dares is my kind of girl."

She smiles, and quickly leans in to kiss you. Her lips are soft against yours as only a woman's can be.

"Do you want to go somewhere secluded?" she asks, breathlessly.

"Does it involve more nudity?" you chuckle.

"Probably."

You say, "My place is just down the block. Don't worry, it's more high class than this joint."

She smirks.

"I'd love to go to your place, big guy," she winks, taking one more glance at your throbbing member and licking her lips.

You quickly and uncomfortably stuff your hard rod back in your pants and zip up, and the two of you head out. More than one customer sees the impressive tent at your waist as you pass.

More than one of them smiles as you pass, too.

As you two walk down the street, you remark, "I'm glad you give as much as you take. Having me expose myself back there in the diner was bold."

She laughs. "I was a little surprised myself, but I guess a dare is a dare."

She leans in to kiss you again, and you open your mouth slightly. She runs her tongue along your lips, and you open your mouth wider.

She slips her tongue in, and you both begin to explore each other's mouths. It's been years since either of you have kissed, if ever, you can tell. You're glad you're not the only amateur here.

You hear footsteps, and Allison pulls away. She looks around nervously, then grabs your hand, pulling it to your groin. You moan and squeeze her ass.

"God, I've missed this so fucking much," you think.

Sounds of footsteps are close enough to be an issue, but far enough away not to be an immediate threat. You close your eyes, and try to focus on the pleasure of Allison's body.

The burning rubber of tires against tarmac grabs your attention. You wince, and open your eyes.

Allison is frozen, staring at the road ahead. You follow her eyes, and see a car turning in from the on-ramp to the off-ramp. You recognize the neon green hair out of the window.

You laugh and wrap your arms around her. "That's Exer. He's harmless. He thinks he's hot shit because he jacks cars but he can barely drive them. Come on, let's go inside."

The two of you walk inside, and up the stairs to your room.

You both step inside a high rise condo, well furnished with the latest in tech, and an exquisite large bed.

"Make yourself at home, hon," you say, gesturing around.

Allison closes the door behind you. She turns to face you, and takes both your hands in hers. "Ok, I need to ask you something."

"Shoot," you say.

"Are you serious... or are you just messing with me?" she asks.

"Serious as sin," you reply, grinning.

She smiles, and then passionately kisses you. You pull your shirt off as you make out, then push her against the door, and begin to feel her body up. She giggles, and scratches her nails lightly down your bare chest and stomach.

You breathe, "I'm as serious or as casual as you want me to be, baby."

She nods, and you slowly slide the straps of her dress down her arms and let the whole thing fall to the floor, leaving her naked before you.

You say, "How about this time you're the one pulling down my fly?"

She smiles at first, and then ends up grinning. Her hands unbutton and unzip your pants, and she shoves them and your boxers to the floor to join her dress.

She begins to trace the outline of your muscles with her fingers, and you pick her up and place her against the door. As soon as your hands are around her thighs you can feel her stomach flip-flop. You press her into the door harder as you kiss her more, and she wraps her legs around you.

You take one of your hands off her thigh, and flick your thumb against her hardened nub. She gasps into your mouth, and begins to grind her hips against your hand. She begins to moan loudly, and you feel wetness between her legs.

You say, "I'll do whatever you want tonight, sugar. I'll be the man you've always needed."

Your other hand makes its way up her body, caressing the soft curves of her thighs. You move your head away from her mouth, and begin to suck on her neck as you finger-fuck her. You can feel her body shudder, and then her legs begin to buckle against you.

"Oh, God...," she sighs, as you place her shakey legs back down on the floor.

You laugh and carry her to your bed, and crash down on it with her. Your lips make their way to her nipples and you eagerly begin to suck, not caring if it's too rough. You feel her hands in your hair, and she begins to moan loudly as you do this.

Your hands begin to make their way down her stomach, and you can feel her start to tense up. Not wanting to stop what you're doing, you continue to the wetness of her core. She begins to gasp as you massage her clit again, and her body begins to shudder as she cums once more. With her finally spent, you trail your lips along her body to her ear.

You moan, "Tell me how you want me."

She sucks in a breath, and you feel two of your fingers bury themselves in her. "Oh, God," she sighs. "Please, just keep going."

You begin pumping your hips slowly, and can feel her up against you rubbing her clit.

"Yes... like that," she moans. "Harder."

So you do, your fingers pumping in and out of her as you rub her clit. "Oh, yes... just like that...," she pants.

You wrap her fingers around your cock as you keep rubbing her. "You like that, baby?" you say, grinning.

She begins to pump your member in her hand, and you thrust into her tight warmth. You shift a finger on your bionic arm into vibrator mode and slide it in her pussy.

"Oh, yes... just like that," she pants.

She begins to gasp louder, and you can feel her tighten around your fingers. You continue rubbing her clit until she stops shuddering, and she falls weakly against the bed.

You lie beside her and brush her hair from her face. "You're beautiful when you cum, baby. I can tell it's been awhile."

She turns her face to you, and kisses you. "I can't get over how good that felt. I want more of that."

You grin. "Well, I'm glad you feel that way."

You spend a few moments just staring at each other and smiling, snuggling as she recovers. She then turns to face you.

You say, "You may have cum a few times now but I'm still good to go if you're up for it." You twitch your hardening cock against her leg.

She grins. "I'm up for it, but I really want you inside me this time."

With a groan you push her over the bed and hover above her body.

You say, "What's your favorite position, lover?"

"I love doggy style," she says, breathlessly. "I feel like I can take more of you."

You flip her over on her hands and knees and line up your cock at her entrance. "Beg me."

She looks back at you. "Please, can I have it doggy style? I need your big, powerful body to push me into the mattress."

You slide into her, all the way, and keep pushing her face down into the matress, with her beautiful ass high in the air against you.

"Hmmm, you're tight. I'd hate to been too big for you," you say, as you start thrusting.

She moans and arches her back, and she looks back at you. "You're just right, lover. Keep going just like that."

You thrust into her, over and over, as she moans in ecstasy. As you look down into her eyes, you can't hold back. You slide your vibrating bionic finger into her rosebud.

"Oh, God! Yes! Don't stop, don't stop!" she gasps.

You begin to rub her clit in small circles, and push in and out of her.

You growl, "Oh fuck! I'm close, babe! Where do you want it?"

"I want it inside me. All of it. I want you to push all your way into my womb and fill me with your children. Can you do that?" she pleads.

You explode inside her, and that causes her to cum with you. Rope after rope of jism fills her pussy up and you collapse beside her.

"That was amazing. I can't believe we just did that." You embrace her tightly, breathing in her scent.

She turns to look at you, smiling. "I can," she says, kissing you.

"You're a great fuck. It's been a few years now," you say.

"Good to know I still manage to keep you on the edge," she grins, kissing you again.

You sigh contentedly, "I don't know where you want this to go, but you're welcome to stay as long as you want and my door's always open to you."

She smiles, and runs her fingers through your hair. "Thanks, lover."

"So... what now?" you ask.

"Well, you can share some of your music with me. And I have a few questions about this..." she says, fishing through her purse for her comm link.

After a few minutes of chatting away, you notice that the sun is setting.

You turn your head over to the AI monitor. "Alii, play whatever music Allison wants."

Alii does as you command, and Allison starts swaying in time with the music, looking out at the bay through the floor to ceiling windows.

She doesn't notice how much you're staring.

You say, "I must've died and gone to heaven 'cuz I'll be damned if you ain't an angel."

She grins and starts bouncing up and down, teasing you with her bare body. "Do you like the tunes? My dad's some kind of music producer or something."

"Oh I love when you bounce, baby. Especially naked. I'm sure my neighbors do too!" you playfully nod toward the ceiling high windows.

She continues dancing and you put your arm around her waist, pulling her close. She snuggles in close to you, as together you watch the sun go down over the water.

You whisper in her ear, "Stay here tonight."

She looks into your eyes. "...You mean it?"

"Of course. I'd never say something like that and then not follow through," you reply, a bit surprised she's asking.

"I don't want to go home. My house is boring. Can we really stay here tonight?"

"Of course. That's what I just offered, silly!" you laugh.

"YAY!"

You smirk, "You have to make breakfast in the morning though."

She giggles. "Deal."

You lean in for a kiss, but she turns her head, blushing.

"Don't you have to go?"

"Not if I can help it." You say, "Tonight, all that exists in this world is you."

She looks out the window for about a second before she responds.

"Deal."

You lean in once more, and she turns her head this time, planting one on you. You fall back into bed with her.

"Goodnight, big guy. Sweet dreams. I love you," she says, turning off her lamp and snuggling with you.

You snuggle with her too and drift off to the most restful sleep you've had in years. And then you wake up several hours later.

You sit up in bed as the sun falls through your room's windows. You look over to see Allison sitting in bed next to you, wearing one of your shirts and a pair of your boxers.

She looks at you. "You're awake."

You yawn and smile. "So it wasn't a dream. That's a relief!"

A slow smile spreads across her face. "It was a dream. Just a really, really good one."

"We should do it again sometime."

She smiles. "I'd like that."

You say, "But first, breakfast!"

"Then come on, wake up. Breakfast is ready."

You put on some PJs, then get up to follow her, and you watch her move around in the kitchen, already fixing food for two.

She smiles.

You say, "Ok, now I know I'm dreaming. You can't be this perfect."

"Your highness, I made pancakes."

"That's good. Where's the bacon?"

She bites her lip and then smiles. "I don't have any... but I made something better instead."

She takes you hand and leads you to the counter, tapping against a dish on the counter. On it sits a round disk, about half an inch in diameter. It's solid black.

"It's a... a cookie?"

"Not just any cookie, a blackish-blueberry cookie."

"Is that good?"

"Oh yes. It's very good." She smiles.

You pick up the disk and take a bite out of it. It's sweet and delicious, and you immediately know you made the right choice by accepting her invitation.