Crypto Chronicles: Mutants & Murder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You offer the other half to her. She nods eagerly and finishes it off, then licks the plate clean. Then, she grabs your hand again and leads you outside. The sun is high in the sky.

"We're going for a walk."

She pulls you along behind her, up the sidewalk and into a nearby forest.

You laugh. "Nothing like a morning hike in our pajamas! I've never been hiking in my PJs before."

"Well, there's nothing like starting off the day right!" She giggles, and continues out of the forest and into a meadow. "This is so fun! I've been waiting to do something like this ever since we first met!"

She continues on, out across the meadow and then up a slight hill. You playfully tackle her to the ground and you both roll around.

"Ugh! You're too heavy!" she laughs, pushing you off her.

You roll over and sit up. "Whataya mean? I'm the one wearing all the clothes."

She giggles again. You pick her up and look down at her. "You're so cute."

"No I'm not! I'm really fat!" She sticks her tongue out at you.

"You're not fat! You're curvy! And in all the right places, I might add!" you wink. You lean in and put your mouth on hers.

"Ugh! Your breath is terrible!" she says, pushing your head away. "I'm going to lay with you right now and we're not getting up for anything. Not even the government. Not even the zombies."

"You're not funny. If I have bad breath, it's because of your cookies!" you chuckle.

She lays next to you and wraps her arm around you.

"Well, I don't find anything wrong with what we did last night. It just feels so right to be like this with you," she says, hugging you.

"I know. It's weird, but I feel like I've known you my whole life," you reply.

"Yeah, me too."

"So now we get ready for the day and go back to our crazy lives?" you ask.

"Yeah. Let's do it."

You look at her out of the corner of your eye, enjoying the silence. It's finally not awkward.

You say, "I'd race you back to the condo but I'd win."

She sits up and spins around to face you. She playfully frowns and puts her hands on her hips. "You would not."

You laugh and you both stand up, ready to begin the impromptu competition.

"Oh yeah? How will you win like this?!" you giggle as you pull her boxers down and start running.

You look behind you to see if she's following, and that's when you feel an arm grab you and pull you down.

"Got you! Ha! I won!" she exclaims, surprising you.

You roll around on the ground and see her standing over you, her boxers back in place. Your heart beats rapidly as she sits on your stomach. You hear laughing.

"No fair, you tackled me! Pretty sure it was me who was supposed to win. You're too fucking quick!"

"Yeah, but you let me win! That wasn't the deal. Now you have to do what I say!" she grins.

You shrug, "And what do you say?"

She leans in and stops giggling. "I say you better do what I tell you or else."

She puts her finger to her lips and then opens her eyes as wide as they'll go. Then, she starts making the dumbest faces you've ever seen.

"Ah! Ah! Ooooooo! Argh!"

It's just too funny. You can't help but laugh. "I'll do anything you tell me to!"

"That's good to hear. You're going to do a lot of stuff for me."

She starts making kissy faces at you, and your face doesn't stop hurting from laughing so hard.

You say, "Name it!"

"Really? You'll do it?"

You nod your head eagerly.

She gets off of you and helps you stand up. She makes sure to back up but within touching distance before she speaks.

"I want you to pretend to be my boyfriend."

You smile and hold out your hand. "I could do more than pretend."

She squeals and hugs you, knocking you back on the ground.

"Really? That's awesome! You won't break up with me or anything like that?" She looks down at her arms and frowns.

You shrug. "I'd be an idiot if I did."

"You won't be breaking up with me. Good!" She sits down next to you and scoots as close as she can get without actually laying on you.

You say, "Tell me what else to do."

"Well, you have to do some sweet stuff. But some of it is mean. You can be mean to me, ok?"

"What kinds of things? And yes, I can be mean."

"Well, you have to brush my hair and make me breakfast in the morning. ... And sometimes, you have to spank me."

You raise your eyebrow, "Spank you?"

She nods eagerly.

"Like this?" you grin as you pull her over your lap, yank down her boxers, and smack her plump behind. You watch it jiggle.

She yelps and laughs as you spank her. After about five or six stinging slaps, she begins to squirm and moan.

"Please, please don't," she moans out, not really meaning it but keeping up a pretense for her fantasy.

"Hmm, that's a good girl. You've been very naughty, haven't you?"

"I'm sorry!"

You spank her harder, but she stops you again.

"Please, I'll do anything! I want you to love me!"

You place your bionic hand on her big round ass and let it vibrate through her whole body. "Is that what you want?"

"Yes!" She leans in and whispers into your ear. "In fact, I want you to...," she grins and bites your ear. "Cum inside me."

You throw your head back and groan as you try to hold in your breath. You feel your pants dampen as you try to hold on to your endurance.

You growl back in her ear, "Sit on me, naughty girl. If you want it, take it!" You pull out your throbbing cock for her.

She sits on your lap and wraps her legs around you. You touch her smooth hair and rest your hands on her hips as she lowers herself onto you.

"Looks like I have no choice..."

You smack her ass and grin. "I'll take that as a yes."

She moves forward and slowly glides down onto you. You grab her by the shoulders and hold her in place.

"Ride me, baby. Like you're in control."

She does as you say and begins to rock back and forth.

"Oh... yesss. That's it, baby. Take it like a bad girl." You moan, "Get loud! Maybe some hikers will get to see you get what's coming!"

"Oh my god, yes! Do that to me. Please, keep doing that." Her pace begins to quicken as she throws her head back and utters a few squeals.

"Is my bad girl gonna cum on my cock?"

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna..."

"Let it out, darling! Let it all out!"

You hold on as she throws her head back, orgasming, and she moans, then you release inside her. She buries her head into your shoulder as you try to hold in a breath.

"There you go, darling. That was quite alright, wasn't it?"

She grins slightly and nods. "Yeah..."

You sigh and look at the trees around you.

"Let's get off this rock and head off to find somewhere less... Well, less obvious."

As she stands up, you lean forward and suck her clit. She lets out a yelp and collapses forward as you catch her.

You say, "Kiss me and you'll taste me on my lips."

She moves forward and plants her lips on yours. You can taste her sweet, flowery taste on your own lips and so can she. She gently bites your lower lip as you let out a moan.

You grin. "I came so much inside you it covered your clit."

She moves away and looks at your lips.

"Are you sure you climaxed?"

You sigh and nod. "Yeah, without a doubt."

You slide your fingers inside her and then out with a glob of your cum on them. You press them to her lips.

She opens her mouth and you presses them inside as she catches your fingers with her mouth. You moan and she licks them clean.

You wink. "I never lie about cumming for you." You smile as she licks her lips.

"You're too sweet."

You both stand up and pull your clothes back up so you're decently dressed again.

You say, "Let's go home."

She wraps her arms around your shoulders and hugs you. "Thank you for a wonderful morning!"

"You're very welcome."

She smiles as she looks at you, seemingly drinking you in. You pick her up and carry her back to the condo.

"That's it, darling. Just imagine what else you can do."

She giggles as you carry her around the room and put her into various poses. As she plays a mannequin, she looks back at you with a huge grin. When you're done, you carry her over to the bed, toss her onto it and hover over her.

You say, "Are you even worthy to suck my... lollipop?"

She laughs as she props herself up on her elbows. "Oh, I'm definitely worthy. I just... need to make sure you're ready."

"So you can practice? You're a little devil."

She grins and nods. "I am a little devil."

You're about to reply, but she moves forward and catches your lips with her own. You hold her face close as you explore her mouth with your tongue. She tastes like cherries.

She slowly slides her lips away and looks into your eyes. "Are you sure you're ready?"

You grin. "Hon, I'm always ready."

She giggles and nods, pulling down your pajamas. "Alright then, honey. It's your lucky day. Here it cums."

You look at her in fascination as she lowers her mouth onto you for the first time. She's so... warm. So wet. So tight. So soft. It's all so overwhelming, but it feels too good to stop now.

You hold her by her hair as she begins to suck and lick back and forth.

"You can let go now, darling. You're already inside me. Cum in my mouth. Drown me in your love," she says as she looks up at you.

She bobs her head up and down faster as you hold her. She gags a bit as she deepthroats your manhood.

"Oh, darling. You've made me so wet. God, I want this so bad."

Your hands hold her head tightly as you thrust into her mouth harder. You let out a moan as you begin to thrust faster.

"Ah! Yes! Do that again!"

She begins circling her hips as you fuck her face faster and faster, her own hand rubbing her pussy and clit.

"Oh! Oh! Right there! Don't stop!"

She then wraps her lips around you as she continues to suck. You hold her head tightly as you thrust into her mouth one more time.

"Fuuuck!" you yell as you climax, hard.

She lifts her head up as you let out a moan. She smiles as she wipes the saliva and jizz off her chin with her forearm.

"You cum so much, big guy. So good. Too good! I should charge."

You try to laugh off her statement, but the words 'too good' run through your mind.

You collapse onto the bed and catch your breath. You shift your bionic arm into a perfect, vibrating dildo replica of your cock and you grin at her, nodding for her to sit on it.

She moans and does so, gingerly. You both watch it disappear up her pretty pink pussy.

"Do it, darling. Give it to me."

You raise your other hand and cup her cheek as you begin to thrust into her once more. You set the vibration to high and shift your arm again inside her to fully fill her up at an otherwise impossible level.

"Oh! Yes! Like that! Fuck!" she moans as she feels stretched. "Ah! Don't stop! Keep doing that!"

You continue to vibrate imside her as she raises onto her toes. She lets out a moan as you begin to rub against her.

You move her over against the big window. "Cum for the whole world!" you command as you shift your arm again into a smaller vibrator and push it up against her G-spot.

The window makes a lovely backdrop as she tosses her head back and releases onto your arm.

"Ugh! Can't... stop... cumming!" she cries out as her eyes roll back in her head. Her pussy squirts over and over all around your vibrating arm. It's almost as if she's having a seizure.

Her body goes very limp as you finally remove your bionic arm dildo from her love hole. You shift it back to an arm and hand and lick her cream off your fingers as she watches in a daze.

"Oh, that was so good! I think I feel my ovaries tingling," she says as you let go of her back on the bed and step back, grinning.

You say, "Good luck finding another lover who can satisfy you like that, babe."

Soon, you find yourself wrapped up in each other under the sheets, spent. An hour or so later, you wake up to her wiping your forehead with her palm.

"You're soaked. How are you able to sweat like that?" she asks.

"What?" you groggily ask.

"I just never saw anybody who could sweat so much before. Especially when they sleep. That's strange." She begins to laugh as you look at her dumbfounded.

You shrug. "I always run hot, especially next to you, babe."

"Hm. I'm sure that's it," she says, smiling.

She begins to sniffle a bit, but continues to smile. You slide over to her and hug her tightly.

You ask, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah."

"You seem really sad," you say.

She bursts into tears and buries her face in your chest. You wrap your arms around her as you rock her back and forth.

You sooth her, saying, "It's ok. Let it all out."

"My father...," she sniffs.

You lift your head up as she looks down. She begins to cry again as you hold her tightly. You wait a few minutes before lifting her chin up with your finger.

"Tell me."

She wipes her eyes and begins to speak. Her words are slow and filled with hesitation.

"My father is dying."

You wait for a few seconds before speaking. "Of what?"

"Cancer. It's in its final stages, but he doesn't have much time left."

"How long has he known? How did he get it?"

"We found a lump recently. They just confirmed it this week. I have to go be with him while he's sick."

"That's awful." You say, "What kind of cancer?"

"Hodgkin's lymphoma."

You sit in silence for a moment. You reach for her hand, squeezing it. She leans into your touch and places her head on your shoulder.

You activate your AI, Alii. "Check the medical files for Allison's father. Is there a cure or solid treatment for his cancer?"

"There is a treatment, but it has a 10% fatality rate. If he lived, he could be crippled by pain for the rest of his life," comes her monotone reply.

"What about cancer treatment? Is chemo an option? Or surgery?" you inquire.

"Cancer surgery is an option, but his cancer is in a dangerous location. If he had the treatment, the cancer wouldn't come back."

"What location?"

"The section of his spine where the lumps are located."

"I see," you sigh, contemplating.

A moment later you say, "Alii, call up Commodore Carter from ECS. He owes me a favor and I'm calling it in."

"Do you think that's wise?" she asks.

"I'm well aware of my odds. I know he'll do it regardless of the consequences."

"Understood."

Your comm link soon begins buzzing. You press a button. "Hello?"

"Hello, Mr Matasan," Commodore Carter's smooth, baritone voice comes through the speaker.

You say, "How're the kids?"

"They're both fine. Twins are a handful, but manageable. Children always are. We send our love."

"Tell them I said 'hi'."

"We will. Now, about your job..."

You say, "Remember that favor you owe me from back in the Old War?"

"Yes, Mr Matasan. I do."

"I'm calling it in."

"Excellent. What do you need?"

"My assistant will be sending you the medical files of a VIP who has cancer. I want you to transfer him to the best medical facility you have and get him top of the line treatment, on the house."

"Hm, that's a nice favor. Don't you think?" he replies.

You say, "So was pulling you and your entire squad out of the fire on Hillhawk Ridge, as I recall. You were dead men."

"That's true. I'm in your debt, Mr Matasan. It will be done."

"You and me both."

You cut the connection before he can say any more.

"Alii, send him the files on Allison's father. Double ECS encryption. Top Priority."

Alii's holographic form nods on the screen. "Done. Anything else?"

"Yeah, convince the head ECS rep that I'm not an enemy. They're probably suspicious anyway."

"I'll get right on it."

You hug Allison. "Well, I think your old man will get the best he can now."

You take a deep breath. You can't see outside the window, but you know the storm has passed. The sky is clear and the sun is shining. For now, at least. Literally and figuratively.

You give her another reassuring hug. She hugs you back, and looks up at you with tears in her eyes. You touch the glass on the window, before turning around to hug her again. After a few moments, you let her go.

You say, "First thing in the morning, we'll go to Xavier Medbay. Your father should be transferred there by then. It's the best cancer treatment facility in the ECS."

"Okay." She smiles weakly.

You walk over to the trash and throw away an empty ginger ale bottle, before grabbing two more full ones from the kitchen.

You motion to her as you sit at a table. "Come here and sit. Let's have a drink. Relax a little."

She laughs. "Oh no. I can't do that."

"Sure you can. It'll help you relax, after yesterday."

"Well... alright."

You fill both glasses and hand her one. "Cheers to your dad's speedy recovery."

She smiles and raises her glass. "Thanks, I really appreciate it."

You knock back your drink in one gulp.

Then you refill both glasses and take another sip.

"So, you know, I've been wondering. You're supposedly a mutant. How so?"

She sighs. "It's a long story."

"We've got time. Go on. Tell me."

She sighs and props her glass up on the window sill. She props her elbow on the other side and rests her chin in her palm.

"I was born in the slums of New York City. My birth was a rough one. I was going to be born two hours premature, and at the time they couldn't do much for it. So they told my mother to just go to the hospital.

"When she was there, an Errand Boy, a courier, found her and tried to give her a package. The authorities took him away, saying he was a messenger for a crime organization. They said they would deal with him.

"My mother just left the hospital and returned to her home. She gave birth to me that same night, carrying me in her arms. I was a surprise to her and her husband. They already had two kids.

"A year later, when I was six months old, the Chimera Syndicate raided her home and burned it down. The police took her husband into custody shortly after. He was a petty thief. They said he was in on the Chimera raid. Nobody knew what to think.

"Then, a year after that, they raided my new home too, and took me to an orphanage. They said my parents had been killed in the raid, and I was left alone in the world. They lied. The next year, I became a ward of the Syndicate.

"From then on, I was taught how to be a killer. They trained me, and they taught me everything I know, but they also eventually used me as a sex toy. They had me on a drug that made my tits look like torpedoes for awhile, but took away all my hormones. It took me a few decades to get back a fraction of what they stole from me."

She drains the rest of her glass.

"So yeah. That's why I'm a mutant. They forced me to be one. I hated the Syndicate, humanity, and the world in general most of my life. I couldn't stand them. The world hates us too. Calls us freaks. I was justified, even though now I see what a waste that energy was.

"They gave us these wretched... conditions. Then, they used us as punching bags. Then, they used us to punish others. Then, they used us to make more mutants. Then, they use us to terrorize the innocent. Then, they kill us off. That's what they want, right?"

You nod.

"After all, why should they care? They'll just kidnap another sad soul they find useful as a replacement, then do the same to them. It's a vicious cycle.

"I know I should get mad, but I just can't. I can't hate the world. Hate weakens you, and it's just unnecessary hate that gets you nowhere. Hate hurts you more than it helps you. Tanya taught me that before she died. I'll always be grateful. That wisdom led me to you.

"There's no point in hating humans anyway. Some are greedy, violent pack animals that will kill one another in a single night. What's the point of hating them when they already hate each other? Besides, some are good and kind, like you and Tanya. I have to remember that.

"I can accept the world as it is these. It's better not to fight the system, otherwise you just end up getting replaced by a copy of yourself, only worse, like I said. It's best to play the game. Find a corner and fit in, then wait for the inevitable extinction of your kind and the world over-saturation of humans.