Crystal: A Sissy Set Free Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The euphoria had once aging built inside him, coursing through his body in seismic waves every time Amanda's dick reached its maximum, his moaning was regular now as his ecstasy built to a fever pitch and his cock cage ached with a blinding pain as if it were about to explode. Amanda stopped him mid bounce with a loud yell,

"Hey slut you're being selfish again, there are other dick here that needs your attention as well," yelled Amanda. Crystal quickly dismounted Amanda and got back on all fours crawling towards Vicky who by now was kneeling on the bed cock outstretched ready for a sissy blowjob, he came closer and without hesitation clamped his lips around the dildo and slid it into his mouth caressing the shaft with his tongue as he went.

"Good little slut, get that cock all in your mouth," exclaimed Vicky. By now Amanda was back on her knees and encroaching on Crystals stuck out ass, without hesitation she drove her cock into his pink asshole and felt him tense up at the shock.

"Oh you like that don't you, cocks filling you from both ends you little whore," said Amanda menacingly.

The spit roast grew more savage as both girls began to thrust harder and deeper into Crystal's sore orifices; Crystal was now completely lost in this cruel orgy of cock and depravity, everything else melted into the background. For what seemed like an age to Crystal the girls continued pounding his ass and throat without any sign of stopping until eventually Amanda pulled out and signalled Vicky to do the same.

"Did you like getting spit roasted you cute little bitch?" inquired Amanda.

"Y-yes Amanda," replied Crystal still dazed.

"Good, I'm quite impressed with your technique and longevity, you're a natural born slut ready to be used by any man and since you have been Amanda's perfect little whore tonight I'm going to allow you to cum but you have to understand that this is a privilege not a right, teen sluts like you could service ten dick and still be denied a moment of ecstasy, do you understand," barked Amanda.

"Yes Amanda I understand," said Crystal quietly.

"Now when I say cum I don't mean you will get to fuck any of us or even get a hand job you're going to cum like a little pretty girl, by me fucking you in the ass till you shoot your load and if you even so much as think about touching your cock I'll make sure everyone at college see's this video, and don't skimp on the slutty moaning, the louder and more girly the better, beg me to make you cum just like a real girl, understand?" Crystal though for a second, he had come this far no point in giving up now without a word he got back down on all fours lifted his skirts and presented himself to Amanda in all his feminine glory.

"First we need to get that chastity device off you, it's a shame but there is no way you can orgasm with it on," said Amanda, she reached between his legs and undid the padlock that had been securing it, his cock was free and instantly became fully erect and dripped pre-cum.

"My my, we are excited aren't we," giggled Amanda. Crystal felt liberated to be out of his cock cage but an immense sense of passion still filled his loins, he felt that at any minute he may burst. Amanda leaned in for one final time and plunged her cock deep within him again as he felt his cock twinge. Reaching one hand back Amanda casually turned up the vibrate on her strapon and it was now buzzing and squirming with an immense intensity, there was no messing around this time Amanda quickly grabbed his waist and began to fuck him with all her might and as fast as she possibly could ramming home every thrust then quickly going in for another. The speed of it was remarkable and Crystal twisted and squirmed.

"Oh GOD yes..ah..right there..Oh OH ohh fuck me harder, I'm your pretty slut please let me cum, please let me cum Amanda," screamed Crystal as the intensity rocked him over and over; he was about to cum, hands free.

"I'm gonna..oh...AHH I'm gonna cum, guahh."

He felt it first deep within his pelvis a slow but sure rising of white hot pleasure that grew and grew until it first enveloped his legs making them weak and then the rest of his body was engulfed in one tidal wave of ecstasy. The wave hit and made him tingle all over and feel dizzy then it receded slowly back towards his crotch as Amanda pounded away. As soon as the wave of passion had receded he felt and glowing rift of searing pleasure spasm its way down his cock and end in a final crescendo of crackling, fizzing, bliss as he came like he had never done before and hot silky jizz sprang forth and stained the sheets. A high pitched squeal escaped from Crystal's mouth as Amanda continued riding him until the feeling receded completely and he was content. Amanda turned off the vibration and pulled out slowly as Crystal rolled over onto his back completely exhausted.

Amanda got off the bed walked round to Crystal and gently stroked his hair whilst whispering,

"Good little slut, now go to sleep you must be exhausted." Crystals was, as he lay their staring at Amanda's ceiling, sleep soon found him and he sank down into the comforting recess of well deserved rest casually discarding the memories of the day in favor of slumber, he would think about it tomorrow. His eyes closed gently and he was asleep, the girls tiptoed out of the room and left the sleeping beauty to dream away his torment until the harsh daylight of tomorrow snatched him back to reality.

Fin

*****

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it. I might write some more stories soon, possibly a continuation of this one, or some brand new stuff.

12