Crystal and Nicole Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he could reach climax, he grunted and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her up to him. He kissed her deeply, the mouth that had just held his cock. During the kiss, he reached behind her and grabbed her butt, pulling up. Taking his cue, Nicole let him lift her up and wrapped her legs around his waist. Never breaking this kiss, his strong arms lifted her up and maneuvered his hard dick into her waiting wet pussy. Although there was virtually no resistance thanks to the variety of liquids providing lubrication, Nicole felt him stretch her love canal wide and let out a guttural scream that reverberated around the tiled shower room.

Nicole felt her mystery man start lifting her up and down, while at the same time pistoning his hips into her. She had never had sex being held like this before, the feeling was incredible. She was completely in his control; all she could do was hang on for the ride. Which she did, boy did she ever. She started howling, losing all control of herself, forgetting that any of the other female employees could walk in on them at any moment. He held her, bouncing her on his shaft, for about 2 minutes, though it felt like an eternity to her. The friction from the unique position as well as the force with which gravity impaled her on his prick had her close to completion. His arms grew tired, so he stumbled over to the wall, slamming her against the hard tiles. She barely noticed as her head smashed against it as he once again started thrusting up into her. She bit down on his lip, eliciting a grunt from him and he redoubled his efforts.

Finally, with a bellow, he pulled her off him and nearly dropped her to the floor. Nicole's legs refused to support her and she would have crumpled to the wet tile floor had he not caught her around the waist. He spun her around and bent her over to take her from behind. She found the slick metal safety bar that ran the length of the circular shower stall and clutched it for dear life. She had been situated directly under the shower head she had been using, and now the warm water was beating on to her head and back, streaming down her thick hair, which was hanging wildly. He started pounding into her with all his might, and it was all Nicole could do to keep her head from being bashed into the wall. Her feet constantly slipped on the wet floor, and he ended up supporting much of her weight yet again.

She gave into his pummeling, her pussy throbbing with abuse and excitement. It took her a moment to realize that shrieks were coming from her mouth as her whole body was on fire. She made a bridge from his cock to the wall, her wet hair and tits swinging wildly, spraying droplets of water in all directions. She felt her climax approach and it hit her, from head to toe, like a bold of lightening. She was screaming aloud now, and could make out a stream of Italian coming from her lover. As her orgasm washed through her and subsided, she felt the life and energy drain from her wet body. She collapsed to the floor, half-conscious. She looked up to him in time to see him stroking his shaved member, which looked even bigger from her angle on the floor. Desperately, she tried to get at him, but could only half crawl closer. With a roar, he erupted, splattering her with his hot juice. The first blast hit her cheek and spread out from there. By the time he was done, the lower part of her face and the tops of the full tits were covered in his Italian seed.

He gently picked her up and carried her in his arms over to the lockers. He set her down on her back on the wooden bench in the middle of the lockers, her left arm hanging limply to the ground. He whispered some Italian sweet nothing to her, leaned over to kiss her cum-covered lips, and vanished from her life forever.

Nicole lost track of time, and wasn't sure if she drifted off to sleep or not. But the ticking wall clock brought her around. She realized that it had been 45 minutes since her shift ended, and thanked God that none of the cleaning staff had found her in that condition. She went back to the shower, which was still running, and washed the love making off her body. Her legs were shaky as she dressed in the track suit she usually wore after lifeguarding. She slowly climbed the stairs out of the locker room, knowing that she would never forget her Italian lover.

12