Crystal Ch. 01

Story Info
He had the best opportunity to die and took it.
3.2k words
4.44
29.9k
59

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****Hi Dear Reader. This is DarkMatter23, formerly known as MaximumPotential4vr. If you've read my other story, Dark Genie, which was a dried out waste, then you can send all your love/hate mail to my current profile. Thanks in advance, now let's get on with the story!*****

Max was hoping this was it. He was hoping this would be the moment, his golden opportunity. After all, how hard does it takes for a person to die when they have nothing left to live for? Surprisingly, it's much harder than Max thought. Which was why he was looking for every possible chance to just let it happen and get it over with.

And that was the reason why he was standing before the villainess known as Ruthless, a physically enhanced martial artist, while attempting to defend her arch-nemesis, Crystal, a cryokinetic heroine, from getting pummeled while being unconscious.

"Get out of the way, filth," Ruthless had said.

"Why? Don't you think this is enough?" Max asked. "Don't you think you've won?"

"No," she replied, shocking Max and the crowd watching. "She's been in my way since day one and I'm sick of it."

"Well, she is a hero," Max told her. "She's supposed to stop you."

"She won't be when I'm finished with her," Ruthless informed. "Now move or I'll knock your head clean off your shoulders.

Max still shook his head defiantly, hoping that whatever punishment she gave would kill him. Before he knew it, Ruthless' foot smashed against the side of his skull, sending him through the window of the grocery store across the street. Shelves were knocked down and products were destroyed as her kick sent him to the far end of the store.

"Does anybody else want to stand in my way?" Ruthless demanded of the crowd. None of them moved, none of them said a word. "I didn't think so. Let that be a lesson for whoever wants to get cocky and play hero. Now, hand me your wallets or you'll end up in a worse state than that guy."

"Here you go," a lady behind her stated.

Ruthless grimaced. She hated it when people came up to her from behind. It always surprises her and makes her reaction a second late. And that was what Crystal was betting on. As Ruthless turned, Crystal gave her a delicious, iced knuckle sandwich and sent her sprawling to the ground.

She leaped back to her feet and started throwing her own punches, but none of them landed while Crystal's blows were causing her to stagger all over the place. Desperate, she changed tactics but nothing worked. Ruthless could see that Crystal definitely had the upper hand and decided now was the time to make a break for it.

Before she could even take off, Crystal tackled her and froze her limbs to the ground, effectively destroying any chance of escape. Even as she tried to escape, Ruthless knew it was hopeless. She knew she was caught and that she was going to the Isolated Island.

While she contemplated her revenge, Crystal went over to check on the young man who had stalled Ruthless enough for her to recover. As she expected, he was gravely injured but there were plenty of paramedics surrounding him, administering the Rapid Recovery medicine to him, so she knew he was going to be okay.

Besides, she had to thank him for his bravery.

-----------------------------------------------

When Max woke up, he wasn't in a hospital, even though it felt like he was wearing a hospital gown. As a matter of fact, he had no idea where he was. He certainly wasn't in his house, that's for sure. The room was too dark for it to be his room and the bed felt too small, as if it was only made for one person. To be honest, the feeling he was getting made him think he was in limbo, the thin line between life and death. He did his best to lean towards death.

Nothing happened.

He heard a door open and followed by footsteps as someone walked up to him. Whoever it was took something off his eyes and suddenly he was blinded by the light as his eyes tried to gulp as much as it could see.

"Hi Mr. Potenti, my name is Dr. Stacy Walton. How are you feeling today?" a female voice asked. When he could see, his eyes found the source of the person talking.

"Why am I still alive?" Max asked.

"You have the Rapid Recovery medicine to thank for that," Dr. Walton answered, as she wrote something down on a clipboard. "If that hadn't been created, much less administered to you, you wouldn't be here right now."

"No not that," Max shook his head. "Why did they save me? I was shaking my head and trying to get them to stop. Why did they save me?"

"Why didn't you want to be saved?" Dr. Walton asked. She had never met a person who didn't want to be saved, suicidal or not.

"I had some things happen to me that makes me wish Ruthless kicked me harder," Max said.

"Mr. Potenti, we all have problems," Dr. Walton replied. "What matters is that we face them instead of running away. Besides, no problem on earth should make you want to give up on life."

"Yeah, but I had a full plate," Max grumbled.

"Care to explain?" The doctor wasn't a major in psycology, but she knew letting him get it off his chest was a great start.

Max shrugged. Why not? It's not like it would help him anway. So he told the doctor. He told how he was hired by his boss, how he excelled at the job he was doing, and how his boss took an entirely new interest in him. He told the doctor how his boss, who was a she, flirted with him and even went out on business ventures with him, which was a disguise for their dates, despite what the company's policy stated.

Then he told him how their relationship was discovered. They were given a warning not to do it again, as well as a demotion, but his boss decided to save her own skin and bloated what was really going on, lying that Max had been using her to get extra cash on the side and blackmailing her with explicit photos.

With nothing to contradict what she was saying, since she was a trusted employee, as well as being shocked out of his mind, Max was immediately fired and told never to set foot in a 100-yard radius of the company. If that wasn't bad enough, his family was informed of what he allegedly did and gave his, now former, boss all the finances in his banking accounts to compensate what he supposedly did to her. With no money, he was unable to pay for his bills, which were due that same week, and was kicked out his own house and forced to spend his night roaming the streets, starving and feeling worthless.

"So doctor, now that you see my plight," Max concluded, "could you please shut whatever is keeping me alive and let me die in peace?"

"I don't take lives, Mr. Potenti, I save them," Dr. Walton answered. "Even though I see why you've given up, I can't let you die. It goes against my moral code. Besides, there's someone who wants to thank you."

She walked to the door and opened it, revealing Crystal, the young heroine Max temporarily defended. She was wearing her trademark combat clothes, it being a simple cyan colored body suit that ended in navy blue gloves and boots. Despite his best to be a gentleman, his eyes quickly lowered to her bust, that being somewhere in the C range. He didn't whether he should be happy or guilty for looking up bra sizes.

"Max, I officially introduce you to Crystal, the heroine you saved earlier," Dr. Walton said. "She is a cryokinetic. Crystal, this is Max, the man who delayed Ruthless long enough for you to recover."

"It's good that you're awake," she smiled. "You've been unconcious for days, I though you were in a coma."

"Actually I'd rather be . . . " Max started, but the doctor suddenly coughed and gave Max a stern look. Realizing that they weren't going to let him die, he sighed and figured he might as well look on the bright side. He did stand face to face against a widely feared villainess and lived. "I wish I wasn't bedridden. I love being on my feet."

Crystal looked from Max to Dr. Walton and back. Clearly, something transpired between the two of them before she arrived, but she decided to let Max, or the doctor, tell her when they were ready.

"Hey doc, can I have a few words with Max?" Crystal requested.

"Sure, I have things that needs to be done, so keep his company, will you?" Dr. Walton agreed, before stepping out.

"So how are you feeling?" Crystal asked.

The will to spill his real feelings versus Dr. Walton's moral code wasn't much of a battle, with his will stomping all over her moral code without a second thought. But what came out of his mouth wasn't what he was asking for.

"I'm fine. I just don't like feeling like a couch potato," Max answered. "Or in this case, a bed potato."

"I understand how you feel. I've been there, a lot actually," Crystal told him, walking around the bed. "Well, if you're sick of lying on the bed, why don't you try standing."

Max complied and, with Crystal's help, stood up. His legs gave way almost automatically, having been sleep from the lack of action, but woke up and within seconds, Max was standing on his own two feet.

"Well you can stand, so that's good," Crystal noted.

"Thanks, doctor," Max sarcastically replied. "Do you have anymore tests that you want to carry out?"

"Actually, I do," Crystal answered, confusing Max. "Please stand facing that corner with your arms and legs spread apart."

He complied, wondering what sort of test would this be.

"Please stand as still as possible," she requested.

Awkwardly, Max fought to do as Crystal asked as she ran her hands along his back. She listened to his breathing as she ran over some of the healed wounds he received back when he was kicked in the store. Then, she pressed against him and rubbed his arms with hers and felt the firmness of the muscles in his arms.

"Upper body is good, please continue to stand as I check your lower body," she said, with, what Max thought to be, a mocked doctor request.

He didn't have time to delve into that matter, though, as her hands ran along his waist and glided past his buttocks. She felt the power in his legs and the strength in his feet. Max just hoped she didn't check the front.

"Lower body is good as well," Crystal reported as he sat back on the bed. "How long have you been working out? I sense that you've hit the gym before, but you're not a regular."

"I only go whenever I feel fat," Max admitted. "But I walk literally everywhere I need and or want to go."

"I got it," she nodded. While she nodded, she took a quick glance down and noticed something that caught her interest. "Looks like I missed something."

Max blushed intensely, knowing he wasn't going to escape her wrath. "Look, I want you to know I wasn't thinking of any perverted thoughts," Max said quickly. "This is just a physical reaction."

"None?" Crystal asked with a mocked pout. "You had no perverted thoughts about me?"

Max blinked in response. He didn't know what was the right answer to her question. Should he say no and have her disappointed and walk out? Should he say yes and be seen an eager child hoping he'd get some?

"Even if you haven't, I've had some perverted thoughts about you," Crystal told him. Unexpectedly, she kissed him, taking his tongue in her mouth, then putting hers in his. It was a hot makeout scene that was blowing Max's mind. She pulled away and they both watched the string of saliva attached to their mouths droop and fall on Max's legs. "Contrary to everyone's perception, I wasn't unconcious. I was waiting for Ruthless to get close enough to freeze her to the ground, which I still did. But when I saw you stand boldly before her, and didn't even flinch when she threatened and kicked you, I knew you were the type of guy I was looking for."

Max blushed as what she thought the reason he did what he did and the actual reason he did what he did played through his mind. Distracted, he didn't feel Crystal pull his dick out from under the gown-like clothing until he felt her lubricated hand rub against his pulsing member.

"Wait . . . you're a heroine," Max gasped. "People, especially girls, look up to you."

"That doesn't mean I can't have fun," she replied, kissing him again. "I wasn't allowed to see you while you were unconcious, but I visited everyday, hoping you'd be awake. Every night, I played with myself, while I thought about you. I'm so infatuated, I just want to taste you right now."

Lost in a daze, Max felt the warmth of Crystal's mouth as she licked his member from head to base then stuffed his eight and half inches in her mouth. He moaned and clenched the sheets, as Crystal's mouth bobbed up and down. Her tongue licked all over his sensitive head, making his legs, even his arms, weak from resisting.

As hard as he held on, it was still no match against her and he came in her mouth, spewing his first load for weeks straight to the back of her mouth. Crystal wasn't fazed though as she kept swallowed every ounce of cum that entered her mouth.

"Salty," she said as she unlatched from his dick. Max was still staring at her like a deer in headlights. A heroine, a sexy heroine, just sucked one out of me, Max thought. Either I'm dead and this is heaven or I'm alive and dreaming.

"Did you like that?" Crystal asked as Max blinked himself out of stupor. He nodded his head in response to her question and Crystal smiled in satifaction. "Then you're going to love these."

To Max's continuous delight, she unzipped her bodysuit and Max had his first look at a gorgeous pair of breasts in a bra up close. They were magnificently unblemished. There wasn't a spot, speck, or blotch on either of them. They were absolutely perfect. Looking closely, he saw that her nipples were erect and jutting out proudly against the blue fabric, as if they wanted to meet him. I guess she likes this as much as I do, Max thought.

"Do you like them?" Crystal asked.

"Yeah," Max nodded his head. "Your breasts are amazing and beautiful."

"Breasts? Just breasts?" Crystal asked, looking at him weirdly. "Not boobs? Tits? Marshmallows? Milk jugs? Bean bags or fun bags? Just breasts?"

Max nodded solemnly. "It's not that I can't call your breasts those names," Max stated. "It's just that it feels wrong, to me, to use those words, at least right now." He didn't want to degrade her if this was going to be her way of thanking him. Max just hoped his lack of using sexual vocabulary didn't diminish what they had going on.

And apparently it didn't. Instead of zipping up her bodysuit, walking out, and leave him feeling dejected, Crystal pounced on him, smothering his face with her breasts and sitting on top of his, once again, hardened member.

"Max, it doesn't matter about when you use them. They're still boobs, tits, marshmallows, milk jugs, bean bags, and fun bags," Crystal smiled. "But the fact that you're being polite touches my heart. Even if you're lustfully staring at my boobs. Now, stop staring and suck my tits."

He didn't need to be told twice. Immediately, his mouth was clamped on her breasts and licking her nipples as she stimulated on his dick. He switched between the both of them while his hands were freely roaming body, feeling her thighs, abdomen, and ass cheeks.

"Max, I want it," Crystal panted. "Put it inside."

"But I don't have . . ." Max started before trailing off.

"What? Protection?" she guessed. Max nodded glumly. "Max, are you a virgin?"

"No, I . . . well . . . yeah," Max sighed. "How did you know?"

"Its pretty obvious," Crystal replied. "You don't exactly emit an aura of confidence."

"I'm nervous," Max admitted.

"I didn't say I didn't like it," she said as she took off her bodysuit and underwear. "Now, lie back on the bed and let me reward you for saving a damsel in destress." They both gasped as Crystal slowly sunk herself on his hot member. It throbbed and Crystal moaned in pleasure. This was what she wanted.

Max was in absolute pleasure. He had no idea why he wanted to die earlier, but, looking at this sexy heroine on top of him, he was glad he didn't go down that road. Her dark hair was a mess, cascading towards him every time she popped her ass. She smiled, loving the way he looked at her. Not with eyes full of lust, but with pleasure and love . . . and lust. She spread her legs wider and went even deeper on him.

He pulled her close and they resumed their hot, steaming kiss from earlier. Max could feel the pressure deep within him rising again. He tried to get Crystal's attention, but her eyes were closed as she rose and sank herself back on his dick.

"Crystal, I'm close. I'm about to cum," he informed.

"So what? Do you expect me to get off?" She asked. That was the last thing he thought she'd say. Her eyes were brazen, as if there was nothing with a guy coming inside a girl, hero or not.

"I wouldn't want to get you pregnant," Max said.

"Shush, we'll talk about babies later," Crystal breathed. "Right now, I want you to cum. Cum for me! Cum for me, Max!"

Max obeyed without hesitation, blowing like a volcano and spewing hot, thick cum all inside her. His hips jerked uncontrollably as the last of his cum ejected from his dick. Simultaneously, Crystal came as well, drenching his dick with her juices. Immediately, she collasped on top of Max, their sweat mixing as their bodies pressed against each other. A few hours later, Crystal climbed off him and put her clothes on while Max was succumbing to the will to sleep.

"Get some rest, Max," Crystal said, fixing her boots and gloves. "Tomorrow, you're going to be released soon and I want you standing on your own two feet."

Kissing him goodbye, she fixed his gown-like clothes then left and turned out the lights. I guess I don't have to die, Max thought groggily before falling asleep.

*****I got more heroes/heroines and villains/villainesses coming up, so let me know what you think. -DM23*****