Crystal Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You drugged her," the agent glared.

"Do you think I'd stoop that low?" Max asked.

"You're a crook, so yeah, I do," the agent replied.

"Obviously you don't know me, so let me introduce myself," Max offered.

"I know who you are," the agent growled. "You're a criminal in disguise, a manipulator, a super villain, and now you're trying to be a rapist."

"You made a profile about me before you even met me?" Max asked incredulously. He didn't expect that. "Why would you do that?"

"To protect Crystal," the agent glared.

"You're delusional," Max said.

"No, I'm a man, unlike you," Cole retorted. "I've tasked myself to know everything about her. What she likes and dislikes, what her favorites are, and even the smallest details she thinks no one notices."

"I take that back," Max replied. "You're obsessed."

"And you're going to prison when everyone knows who you really are," Cole threatened.

"Who are you?" Max asked, exasperated.

"I'm her boyfriend," the agent said with pride.

"COLE!!" Crystal's voice interrupted their conversation.

Max actually saw the agent named Cole cringe in fear when Crystal yelled his name. She was using the wall for support until Max went over to let her lean on his shoulder. Cole lurched forward to keep him away, but the chains kept him from moving as close as he wanted to.

"Are you serious?" Crystal said, harshly. "I told you to no longer consider yourself my number one fan. What made you think that meant you were could be my boyfriend? Actually, I don't want to know. Anything that comes out of your mouth is starting to sound perverted to me."

"Crystal, I checked this guy out," Cole tried. "He worked with Dictator Jones and you two even fought each other. You just don't remember because Max has somehow acquired powers to erase people's memories."

"Cole, I remember everything that happened when I fought Max," Crystal said slowly. "I was one of the only heroes that were conscious when we left the villains' hideout."

"So then you're in cohorts with him?" Cole's eyes widened.

"Wow, Cole, you're acting like Jasper," Crystal laughed.

"I am not!" Cole spat.

"Of course you're not. You're worse than Jasper," Crystal said. "Jasper knows who he wants and goes about various ways to get it. Unfortunately, he can't get the latest person he wants, which just so happens to be me. You, on the other hand, tried to play nice just so you can have sex with me since you thought that one day I'd feel comfortable being around you. The only reason I put up with you was because I thought you were an actual fan of mine, even if you were a little weird. Now I know you being Mr. Friendly and Annoying is just a façade, and that you were really Mr. Pervert in Disguise."

"Come on, Crystal, that's too raw," Max intervened. "You can't get mad with him because of his obsession with you."

"Are you siding with him?" Crystal glared.

"Not even close," Max denied. "I'm just saying any man would get upset if someone else was getting close to you. I mean, you have a personality of a princess and the spirit of a warrior. And all of that is inside a pretty, cute, beautiful, hot, sexy body that would make men, and some ladies, break their neck wishing they had you by their side."

"Do you really mean all that?" Crystal asked, replaying his entire description about her.

"Which part?" Max said, playing dumb.

She hit him, playfully, until he relented, saying that he meant every word. Cole, on the other hand, was watching his dream being shredded to smithereens. Crystal had absolutely destroyed him, without even laying a finger on him. Not to mention, she did it in front of every agent around, which meant people were going to find out he lied about his relationship with Crystal.

Although it wasn't his business, Max's heart went out to Cole. "Crystal, is there a chance we could set up Hyper with Cole?" Max asked.

"No," Crystal answered.

"That was pretty quick," Max said. "Do you dislike Cole that much that you don't want him to date Hyper?"

"Yes," Crystal answered nonchalantly. "But that's not the reason I said no. Hyper is already in a relationship with Zipper."

"That's great," Max smiled. "Not for Cole, but that's great for Hyper. How about Dot?"

"Taken," Crystal replied. "She and Shell are going out together."

"That's a classic right there," Max shook his head. "Cherry?"

"She and Osprey are dating," Crystal informed.

"I could see that happening," Max nodded. "That's all the heroines, isn't it? Well, let's start at an easier level. I'll introduce him to Olivia at the front desk and see if the two of them can hit it off."

"No can do," Crystal objected. "She and Ghost have a romantic sadist/masochist relationship going on. I'd hate to see something like that go to waste."

Max looked at her as he tried to process what Crystal just said. "Fine, fine," Max gave up. "This is the last one I thought was attractive. She shouldn't have anyone casting an eye her way right now. Is Dr. Walton free?"

"You found Dr. Walton attractive?" Crystal asked.

"Yeah but that was before you hopped on the hospital bed and rode me like one of your toys," Max grinned. "Remember?"

"Of course I do, and I'd do it again if I got the chance," Crystal replied without missing a beat. "Anyway, Dr. Walton and Commander Shinobay are dating."

"I am so horrible at this," Max smiled. "Are there any female agents that we could introduce him to?"

"No he says he couldn't make friends with anyone here," Crystal shook her head. "Now let's go."

"Well, that's the last card I had," Max sighed. He made the cuffs vanish from Cole's limbs. "I'm sorry, Cole. If there was anything I could do I'd would."

"There is one thing," Cole clenched his fists.

"What is it?" Max asked as Crystal tugged him away towards the elevator.

"The next time you want to sacrifice your life," Cole said, "do a better job at it."

Everyone stared at Cole in shock when he said that. Even Crystal couldn't utter a sound at Cole's proposal. She could, however, get mad. She thrust her arms forward and frost immediately shot forth to freeze Cole. For five solid minutes she kept at it until she felt her arms tire and let them down to check out her handiwork.

To her surprise, a large black wall stood in her way.

"Max!" she glared.

"You should be happy I barely made it," Max said. The black wall disappeared, revealing Cole futilely trying to protect himself.

"Whose side are you on?" Crystal demanded.

"Yours," Max replied.

"Then prove it," Crystal challenged. "Move."

"I can't do that, Crystal," Max shook his head.

"It's just a simple step to the side, Max," Crystal glared. "I'm sure your legs still work."

"They can, but I just think Cole has had enough," Max defended calmly. "I mean, he's practically pissing his pants right now."

"Are you sure you're on my side?" Crystal asked. "I understand why you defended me before Ruthless and why you had to shoot yourself, but this just bewilders me. I mean, he did attack and insult you the moment he came out the elevator. So, why?"

"Because this isn't something to be angry about," Max shrugged. "He attacked me, yeah, but he was more tired than I was and I had to make sure you weren't going to fall. He insulted me, but they felt more like accusations than insults to me. As for his request for me to die? Ha! Like that'll ever happen any time soon, especially with my powers back in control. What I see is an obsessed, jealous guy that isn't worth my attention. My attention is focused entirely on you and what makes you happy. Even if it means I have to save an idiot from you so that you won't be labeled as a villainess over a stupid request."

"Damn, I hadn't thought of that," Crystal sighed.

"Let's get to our room so that I can give you something else to think about," Max whispered in her ear.

"Lead the way," Crystal smirked.

Max had the elevator open and stepped inside with Crystal behind him. Cole had a defeated expression on his face, and while Max's heart (STILL!) went out to him, he did deserve it. The closed to the crowd and Crystal immediately pinned him to the wall.

"It wasn't fair that you made me come twice and embarrassed me in front of all those agents," Crystal whispered in his ear.

"Does that mean you don't like your present?" Max asked, making the phallus object start moving again.

"I never . . . said . . . that," Crystal grunted as she held onto Max for support.

He moved his leg forward and she parted her legs to give him access to her crotch. She was amazed at how easy it was for Max to have his way with her. Just a few moments ago, she was about to become a cold, heartless villainess, and now she was practically a puddle in Max's arms.

The door opened to their door and they rushed out the elevator and slowly made their way over to their room. Using his powers, Max made the tendrils take the key and unlock the door while he and Crystal heavily kissed and the phallus continued to fill her up.

Again, using his powers, Max picked Crystal up and carried her in their room. The entire room was almost exactly as Max had thought it would be. The walls were white near the ceiling to navy blue near the floor. But what he didn't expect was the gigantic iceberg that was added as a design. A small part of the iceberg was over the water but the rest of the iceberg, which was massive, was submerged under the water.

"I was expecting the beach or a warm tropical area," Max said, setting Crystal down. "But you know what they say: A picture speaks a thousand words. I like it is what I'm trying to say."

"Thanks, let me show you something," Crystal said, walking to the control panel. She accessed the wall holographer and changed the design. The new image was a collage of Max everywhere in the Tower, from when they first 'officially' met in the Recovery Wing to when Max was searching for a clue to where the missing agents could be. "I spent most of my time by myself putting this collage together."

"We should get you in some these shots," Max said, holding Crystal close. Looking around the room, Max saw the sculpture he brought Crystal when she was injured. Next to it was a sculpture of him, even down to the last detail. And pinned on his sculpture look-a-like was the award Crystal was talking about, the Distinguished Civilian Service Award.

"You can take it off if you want," Crystal said.

"Alright, but just for a picture," Max grinned. He took the award and put in on his shirt and turned to face Crystal. "What do you think?"

"It looks nice," Crystal complimented, kissing Max on the lips.

"You know, I was left all by my lonesome, too," Max said kissing her back. "But unlike you, I didn't have a way to satiate myself."

"I bet your all pent up," Crystal smiled. "Let's take this in the bedroom." They were kissing and rubbing each other as they blindly walked into the bedroom. "Let's race to see who can get their clothes off first. The rules are that we can't touch each other and we can't turn around. Winner gets to fuck the loser."

"Deal," Max agreed.

Despite calling it a race, Crystal moved slowly while she undressed. First went her shoes then her socks. Right after that, her unzipped her suit and bent down to step out of it. Her green bra and soaked panties immediately drew Max's attention, and she smiled, although she wasn't looking at his face.

"Go ahead and turn around for me, baby," Max said. "Let me get a good look at your ass."

"Have you forgotten the rules already?" Crystal asked as she looked up at him. Her jaws hit the ground as she stared at a naked Max, hard and pulsing as he watched her with lovely and lusty eyes. The award was on her dresser. "How did you get undressed that fast? You had more clothes on than I did."

"Simple," Max said. He willed his clothes to appear and disappear in front of her.

"That's unfair," Crystal pouted.

"You didn't say nothing about using powers," Max shrugged, walking to the bed. "Besides, I haven't been wearing clothes all day, so you could say I won by the moment you made the bet."

"You've been streaking all day?" Crystal replied, incredulously. Max gave her a naughty grin as she wondered if she had felt the flesh of his cock at all today. A thought popped in her head, possibly giving her a way to try to change the subject and back out of the botched deal she made. "You'll need to get a new suit so that you won't lose your clothes if you are knocked unconscious."

"I know and I will," Max nodded. "Right now, I want my prize to twirl in her bra and panties."

Crystal smiled, knowing she was caught. Raising her arms, she slowly sexily turned around, giving Max an ample amount of time to check her out. Noticing him beckoning her to the bed, she crouched to her knees and crawled over to Max, shaking her ass along the way.

"What you like your prize to do?" Crystal asked.

"Sit on the bed," Max said.

When she complied, Max spread her legs to get a good look at her nether regions. Of course her panties were wet; it might as well have been raining there for all Max knew. He rubbed along her slit and Crystal moaned, moving back to force Max's finger to press into her. He cupped her mound and rubbed her through the panties, letting some of her wetness come onto his fingers. Then, he licked his fingers and nodded; she was ready.

Max had just found out a new hobby he was going to enjoy: discovering different ways to make Crystal come.

Breathing heavily to steel his control over his powers, he first made a blindfold over Crystal's eyes then made multiple hands appear over her body, giving her a massage to ease any tension in her body. Crystal unexpectedly moaned as she hadn't expected a multi-handed massage to be on the list. However, Max knew nothing about massages, thinking they were only rubbing and pressing against the muscles, which was why he made professional massaging hands.

The hands were ten in total. One pair of hands massaged her neck, one pair of hands was on her shoulders and arms, one pair on her back, one on her legs and thighs, and the last one on her feet and toes. There was nothing sexual about the contact in any way, but Max could see Crystal's cunt was still dripping wet in expectancy. Time to turn it up a notch, Max thought.

The pair of hands on her feet disappeared and reappeared at her breasts, cupping and softly kneading them. Her nipples were jutting out, demanding some attention as well, and Max was sorely tempted to give them all the attention they required. However, that was another pair of hands' job, the ones on her legs and thighs. They pulled her bra down and softly played with her nubs, twisting and pulling as Crystal started moaning in anticipation of what was to come.

The pair of hands on her back moved between her legs and on hand gently rubbed the outer lips of Crystal's pussy while the other stuck a finger in her pussy. Crystal stopped moaning immediately and began panting. The fingers movements were moderately, not too slow to make her lose an orgasm, but also not too fast to make her come too early.

The pair of hands on her shoulders and legs glided down her back and to her ass. Even though she was sitting on her ass, Crystal could still feel the hands grip her ass. They delightfully squeezed every inch of her ass cheeks then spread her sphincter and stuck a finger inside there also. The finger wiggled in her ass and Crystal inhaled sharply. Subconsciously, her hips bucked forward as the movements started increasing.

"More, more!" Crystal whimpered.

Granting her wish, Max made the last two hands morph into a pair of lips that nibbled on her neck. Max smiled as she jerked with each lick, knowing that her senses were heightened because of the blindfold. Watching her squirm and wriggle under the torture of pleasure, Max was suddenly feeling a bit left out. Stepping forward, he made the hands and lips vanish as Crystal felt her orgasm near.

"Wh – wh – what are you doing?" Crystal demanded as her orgasm started dwindling. "I was almost there!"

"You seem to be having too much fun playing with my powers," Max grinned. "Besides, I have something even better than those phantom hands." His cock bounced proudly, as if it wanted Crystal to know Max was talking about it.

Crystal immediately hopped off the bed to get to Max. Two steps later, she and Max were rolling around the floor, trying to line up Max's cock with Crystal's pussy. Seconds later, Max had Crystal in missionary position and sunk his hot and angry cock into Crystal's love tunnel. They barely took a breath before Max started pumping in and out of Crystal with all his might. Her voice reverberated throughout the room as her and Max's thighs slapped each other as Max kept thrusting without stopping.

Crystal pulled Max down to her and planted lustingly kisses all over Max's face. Max, whose conscious was in his balls, subconsciously moved over to her neck and kissed from the base to her jaw line, not letting a single space of skin go without a kiss. Crystal locked her legs around Max's waist and tightened her grip on Max as she felt her orgasm returning . . . and with the speed Max was going, it was coming back at a much faster rate.

And like a tsunami, her orgasm crashed through her, draining her of all energy as it shot huge amounts of pleasure throughout her body. She held onto Max as if her life depended on it and only slacked on her grip when the orgasm finished running its course and subsided, being ready when called upon.

"That was huge," Max said. "And loud."

"Sorry," Crystal smiled. Her smile vanished though when she checked her cunt and couldn't find any of Max's cum inside her. "Did you come?"

"No, I just wanted to make sure you came first," Max replied, nonchalantly.

"What a noble thing to do," Crystal smirked. She held her arms open for a kiss and, when Max leaned down to kiss her, grabbed him and rolled on top, pinning Max underneath her. "Don't think you're going to get away cumming first, though."

"Wouldn't dream of it," Max smiled.

Slowly, Crystal sunk herself on Max's cock, loving the way Max felt inside her. "This is where your cock belongs," Crystal moaned. "Right in my pussy." When she couldn't go down any further, she rose up and went back down, drawing a moan out of Max as he sucked her nipples. Unlike her dreams, Crystal wasn't spiraling out of control as she rode Max's amazing dick. She wanted to make this last as long as possible.

Max, on the other hand, was little different. While he loved to fuck like any other person, to him, passionate sex was sexy as hell. The way two couples stared lovingly in each other's eyes, kissed intensely, and slowly brought each other to orgasm was way too much for Max to handle. And looking into Crystal's eyes, it appeared as if she caught on to Max's secret. She brought herself down gently and rose back up, only letting the head stay in, before going back down again. Crystal also gave his cock a good squeeze with her sexy lips and that's when he erupted.

His hips jerked up, sending his cock deeper in her cunt, as Max grunted in pleasure. Not a moment later, Crystal came again, since her orgasm had been stealthily rising up and made its presence known. They both lay content on the floor, kissing and panting into each other's mouths. A moment later, they both got off the floor and made their way to the bed to get some sleep.

As Crystal climbed on the bed, Max watched her from behind and knew (he didn't know how he knew, he just did) that Crystal wanted one more round of sex to put her to sleep for good. Before she could crawl to the other side of the bed, Max grabbed her hips and pulled her back to the edge of the bed. Crystal giggled, knowing she had been caught and moaned in delight when Max slowly inserted his cock in her ass.