Crystal Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal wanted it rough and fast, which Max happily obliged to. He automatically hammered away, forcing moans out of Crystal, who was drooling from both of her mouths, top and bottom. She tried to grab the blankets to use to steel herself, but they were too loose and unable to keep her steady. Max, being entirely focused on Crystal's shaking ass, snapped out of his revere long enough to see what she was trying to do and another idea popped in his head. He summoned a few tendrils and they grabbed onto Crystal's limbs, then slowly suspended her in the air above the side of the bed. She was low enough for Max to keep thrusting in her ass, yet high enough so that her breasts could swing unrestricted.

Suddenly, her back arched as another orgasm coursed its way through her. Max, sensitive from cumming earlier, also came, shooting his hot seed straight up her ass. They stayed frozen in that position for a moment before Max stumbled forward and made tendrils lay Crystal before disappearing. Running on the reserves of his energy, Max made a black pair of pajamas for himself and climbed in bed next to Crystal as she fixed her panties to make sure none of Max's cum could escape from her ass or pussy.

"I love you, Max," Crystal murmured before falling asleep. Her response was a squeeze as Max pulled her close to him, already asleep.

***** Hi dear reader(s), I hope enjoyed this chapter. I'm working on making my sexual scenes longer since I read some others and note how mine is barely half as long. In the previous chapter, I said I will be starting on the history of the heroes, so you can get a glimpse, and understand, of what is going to happen in the chapters to come. The first lesson is in the discussion of Dr. Walton and the heroes, the second is when Crystal says Cole is worse than Jasper (I put that in there to show you a version of what Jasper was trying to do before Max arrived and how Jasper feels after Max arrived). Also, if there is anyone who is comparing my stories with professional comic writers, these characters are completely my own. This is no parody or some knock off of what the professional comic writers are doing. I came up with these characters a long time ago and have decided to add some sex to make it a lot more enjoyable to me and now to you. Anyway, thank you for reading this new chapter and remember to comment on this story whether you like it or not! I'd love to get a grasp on what my readers are thinking, so post whatever questions, comments, and/or concerns and I'll answer them in the stories! DM23*****