Crystal Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, there's no doubt now that I'm awake," Crystal smiled at Max. "It's just that now I feel like going to sleep."

"No, we have to get to the Meeting Room in under an hour," Max stated. "We'll have to wash again, because we smell like sex and sweat. Although with Dot's animal senses, she'll know we had sex regardless."

"Well, if you wash me correctly this time, then we might be able to beat the clock by a few seconds," Crystal teased.

"I didn't see you trying to stop me earlier," Max replied, teasing her right back.

Max soon found his strength and carried Crystal back to the bathroom via his powers. This time he washed them both correctly, and had them out with twenty minutes left to go. After he dried them both off, Max dressed himself first then did something he'd never thought he'd be able to do: he went in Crystal's drawer and grabbed a pair of her panties and a matching bra.

"Come on, come on," Crystal rushed. "Put them on me. I don't want to be late."

"This is going to be so sexy," Max said.

Lifting both her legs, and getting a perfect shot of her beautiful pussy, Max placed both legs in the holes and slipped the panties all the way to her cunt. 'Max was right, that was sexy,' Crystal thought. It wasn't lost on her either that Max buried his face in her crotch, getting a fresh whiff of her lovely, clean pussy.

"Fifteen minutes, Max," Crystal reminded.

He rushed to her closet and pulled out a clean uniform for her to where. Rushing back over to her, he dressed her quickly got her socks and shoes to wear. When they were finished, Max realized Crystal's legs were numb. An idea sprung up instantly and he made her power stand her up. Then, concentrating on her legs, he had his abilities cover her legs so that he could control her walking, at least until she got the feeling back in her legs. They left their room in that manner and made it in the elevator without anyone knowing something was wrong.

"You didn't put a thong on me?" Crystal inquired as she felt the tightness of her panties.

"No, I was never interested in thongs," Max replied. "In my opinion, panties were better because they could catch the creampies that would come out a pussy."

"Speaking of creampies," Crystal said as her eyes widened. She closed her eyes tight, doing her best to concentrate on something before smiling. "There we go."

"What'd you do?" Max asked.

"I was holding your cum in my pussy so that you wouldn't wash it away when it came out, and I just released it into my panties," Crystal smiled. "I love creampies and panties."

"I can tell," Max kissed her.

They had to rush the rest of the way to the Meeting Room and managed to beat the clock with less than a minute left to go. Everyone looked at them as they took their respective seats.

"What took you so long?" Commander Shinobay inquired. "Did you stay up all night or did you forget to set the alarm clock."

"We didn't set the alarm clock," Max answered quickly. That actually happened to be the truth. The two of them didn't set the alarm clock because they were too sleepy after they had been partying all night long with the other heroes and heroines. The only reason Max was up in the first place was because he had to do his morning duties and snapped out of his sleepiness due to hunger. As they expected, Dot looked at them with a smile on her face and Crystal returned it.

"Well, since we're all here, let's get started," the Commander said. "First things first, Jasper."

"What now?" Jasper sighed as everyone looked at him slowly.

"I have been forwarded an email from Chef Foulkes, the owner of Global Gourmet," Commander Shinobay said. Max immediately perked up as soon as he heard his friend's name. "He's severely ticked off that you blew up his restaurant to get rid of the bugs, then left it to burn. Not to mention, he said that the bugs still came and kidnapped all the females that were in hiding, including killing a few customers and some of his workers, and injuring a lot more."

The Commander's words were slowly registering in Max's head as he heard everything that was said. Global Gourmet, decades of years in the making, multi-cultured as well as being all over the globe, almost forced to close down because of an infestation, slowly rebuilt with proper cleaning rules, the business of one of Max's close friends . . . blown up and burned to the ground in a failed attempt to drive off Pollen's bugs. Shaking with rage, he stood up in his chair, getting everyone's attention.

"Not so fast, Max," Commander Shinobay said as he saw him turn towards Jasper.

"Commander, that business is half a century old and now one of its most important locations is destroyed because of that idiot!" Max replied.

Without warning, he threw a dark ball of power at Jasper. Commander Shinobay immediately made a shield and deflected the attack. Alarmed, Jasper ducked underneath the table and crawled towards the door. He didn't get far as he felt a tendril wrap around his leg, pull him from underneath the table, and slam him against the wall.

The other heroes moved into action quickly. Shell tackled Max as he winded up another attack while Ghost turned himself and Jasper intangible. Osprey screeched at Max, but it had little effect since he wasn't Dark Matter. Max made his powers explode, pushing Shell and Osprey away from him.

Zipper hit him next and ran back out of harm's way as Max stumbled and lashed out wildly. Cherry teleported on top of him but he tossed her off like she was weightless. Hyper beamed him next and this time he did go down. Now pissed off, he rose and shot his power at Hyper, but Commander Shinobay deflected it.

"Max! What has gotten into you?" the Commander yelled.

"It's his stupidity!" Max yelled. "He cost someone hundreds of dollars because he couldn't use his brain!"

"I did!" Jasper yelled back. "I told Crystal to let me fight Pollen since I'm more capable in bringing her down than you. If you haven't realized, everyone here has a villain that they specifically fight because they have the ability to bring that villain down. Mine is Pollen."

"The point is not you fighting Pollen!" Max glared. "You blew up a building! Instead of going outside to burn the bugs, you blew the roof off and left the people on their own. Damn, the bugs couldn't even get through the door because they didn't fit, yet you blew the building up and let them walk right in!"

"Well, I'm sorry, every bug looked dead to me when I left the building," Jasper declared. "Next time, I'll check to make sure that each bug is dead individually."

"There won't be a next time!" Max said, making spikes appear and shooting them at Jasper.

The spikes went through him though, since Ghost still had ahold of him. Shell tackled him again, but Max used his powers to throw him at Zipper who was coming up next. Hyper fired another beam at him, again sending him to the floor. But just as fast as he had fallen was as fast as he had risen, making a tendril and sending it at Hyper.

It hit a shield made by the Commander that morphed into a dome over Max's head. Knowing the Commander's weakness was the shield itself, Max attacked the shield to break through. He saw that it was unsuccessful as the Commander made the shield smaller and smaller and finally morph around Max's body like a suit, constraining him from moving.

"Max, calm down!" Commander Shinobay ordered.

"I'm supposed to calm down after what he did?" Max growled. "What if Jasper blew up the Recovery Wing instead of the Global Gourmet? Not to mention with everyone inside it."

"Max, please, calm down," Crystal said next as the Commander looked away. "Just like how you stopped me when you first came back, this is nothing different."

The two lovers stared at each other, one full of grief and rage, while the other was full of compassion and forgiveness. Regret suddenly filled Max as he realized Crystal was right. His anger had manifested and literally took control of his actions, almost to the point where he would've attacked anyone in his way, maybe even Crystal.

"Shell are you alright?" Dot asked, watching Max warily.

"I'm okay, it was just unexpected that's all," Shell said.

"Max, I'm going to let you go now, okay?" Commander Shinobay said. "Don't attack Jasper."

"I won't," Max replied, not looking anyone in the eye.

Slowly, Commander Shinobay made the shield disappear. When he was freed, Max didn't even look at Jasper and returned to his seat. Ghost turned tangible and left Jasper behind to return back to his seat. Gradually, everyone took their seats as well and gave their attention back to the Commander.

"So like I said, the Global Gourmet located in D. C. has been destroyed," Commander Shinobay repeated, taking a quick glance at Max in case he made a move again. "Chef Foulkes originally wanted to sue the Government and be reimbursed for your actions. But, he said that due to a friend of his being a hero, which I guess is you, Max, he won't sue. To compensate for his lost building, the Government gave him a position as the head chef in the White House. He will still have full ownership of his business and is allowed to leave and return the property as he sees fit."

Max smiled as he knew Chef Foulkes would love the White House since his grandfather previously worked in the White House as well.

"The next thing I'd like to inform you is that Pollen has provided insufficient evidence to why she started kidnapping girls," Commander Shinobay reported. "At first we were asking her who her cohorts were in case there were any other super powered individuals who had similar powers to her. However, we soon realized Pollen was going insane as she realized she had used the very thing she loved to engage in combat. From what I've been told, she's in a military base close to the Mojave Desert. With no leads, we eventually concluded that Dictator Jones was the most likely candidate due to his powers and was going to take control of the world after Pollen had finished her plans. Fortunately, we were able to put a stop to it before her plan could be implemented."

"That actually sounds like something Dictator Jones would do," Ghost said.

"And regarding Dictator Jones, we have located another of his hideouts," the Commander said, "so we're moving out to bring him in. Dr. Walton will be accompanying us in case any of us are injured. Be ready to go in half an hour."

"Finally," Zipper cheered. Since Dictator Jones had mind controlling powers, it made him one of the most elusive villain there ever was.

"The last thing I'd like to inform you is that the President is once again inviting us to a banquet in honor of all the heroes two weeks from now," Commander Shinobay continued. "Yes, Jasper that means you're going too, but if you do one thing out of line between now and then, I'm having you stay here and clean toilets. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir," Jasper nodded.

"Good, the President also says that he has a surprise for a few of us so we should expect the unexpected," Commander Shinobay said. "This meeting is adjourned."

"Um, I want to apologize for what I did," Max said before anyone could leave. "I shouldn't have attacked Jasper nor anyone else in retaliation."

"You're not in the wrong, Max," Commander Shinobay replied. "When you had asked me what I would've done if he had done it to the Recovery Wing instead and I knew you had a legitimate reason to be angry."

The other heroes (besides Jasper) and heroines agreed, saying that Max was just responding the same way anyone of them might have responded if the same thing had happened to them. They soon made their way to the portal, minus Jasper, and got ready for their next battle.

*****

She was standing on the opposite of a river as she felt the last of the power surge dwindle from her. She didn't know why, but something somewhere was attracting her in the same direction of wherever it was going. It was like a string that tied tightly around her finger and pulling her strongly. Of course she didn't fight this temptation. Whatever it was must've been powerful and maybe even like her. And if it was who she thought it was, then she definitely needed to meet this person. She looked back at the destruction she was leaving behind, then turned herself pink before flying away.

*****

Crystal had used the water to bring a part of the hideout above water so the heroes and Dr. Walton could break in. One by one the heroes went in, with Crystal being the last and freezing the hole to make sure no water could come through.

"Hello," Dr. Genie greeted as she came around the corner.

"Dr. Genie, we're taking you and Dictator Jones in," Commander Shinobay declared. "Where is he?"

"Damn it, you just missed him, sorry," Dr. Genie said in a mocked sorrowful tone.

"Then we'll just have to settle for you," Commander Shinobay replied. "Get her!"

An order obviously meant for Zipper, he ran forward and reached for the crazy scientist. He would've grabbed her too . . . if it weren't for the force field that he ran right into.

"That'll leave a bruise," Dr. Genie chuckled. As if she remembered something, she then said, "I have two special treats that I want to give you. I hope you enjoy them." As she said that, two monstrosities stepped around the corner and stood next to her. "Meet the Yeti and Bigfoot, America's mythological creatures in the flesh."

"No way," Dr. Walton gasped.

"Oh yes way," Dr. Genie replied. "I'm going to leave you all to get acquainted so have fun. Although, as a clear warning, Bigfoot and the Yeti haven't eaten all day, so you might not want to be grabbed by their large hands."

"Duly noted," Osprey said.

"Well, I've got to go," Dr. Genie said, climbing on Pterror. "Hopefully, the next time I see you guys will be as one of my experiments. And before I forget, Force Field Generator – Off. Bye-bye!"

As she left, the force field generator powered down and the two mythical monsters moved toward the heroes. Not to be intimidated, the heroes rushed forward to meet the monsters head on. Shell instantly went for Bigfoot's legs, causing the brown beast to fall to the floor. Before it could swipe at him, Zipper raced him away and Max slammed a makeshift hammer on its head.

The Yeti was a different problem though. Seeing its cousin getting pummeled made the Yeti go on the defensive first, blocking Crystal's ice shards that she sent at him. Dot moved in next, racing up its back, and tried to claw through the creature's thick fur, but only attracted the monster's attention. She jumped off before it could grab her, giving Osprey the chance to kick the monster's face and screech at it.

Both monsters covered their ears to block the high frequency of his screech and put distance between themselves and Osprey. Pressing the attack, the heroes chased the monsters back to Dr. Genie former lab. Upon arrival, they realized they walked right into a trap as they saw the ceiling was covered with the masked minions pointing their guns at them. Ghost went intangible and ran across the room as soon as he spotted Dictator Jones' office.

Commander Shinobay and Max made a big shield together to defend the other heroes as the minions opened fire on them. Zipper raced up the walls and started knocking the minions down as Hyper hit them with their beams. Instead of having deadly impact against the ground, the masked minions landed like ninjas and ran for the heroes.

Shell was the first one they encountered and they fearlessly jumped him. He knocked three back immediately and charged in the midst of them. Dot followed her partner, jump kicking any agent that tried to get behind him. Shell grabbed two minions' heads and clonked them together then drove his fist in one that was sneaking behind Dot.

Osprey was still working on pushing back the monsters when a bullet narrowly missed his face. Backing off the monsters, he was about to take on the sniper but Cherry beat him to the punch, kicking the sniper off the ledge he was on to the ground below. Taking over his spot, Cherry then provided Osprey cover fire and took out the other snipers while Osprey continued kicking and screeching at the giant monsters.

Zipper and Hyper had finished bringing the masked minions down from the ceiling and was now putting the minions back on their ass if they stood up. One minion realized this and stayed down, firing at Hyper as she flew overhead. Hearing the gunshots, Zipper raced back and kicked the minion to the wall. He grabbed the minion and slammed his head against the ground, then threw the masked minion into another one before rushing back to help Hyper.

Max and Crystal were also tag teaming. Max had made multiple cubes of darkness and sent them at any minion that dared to draw near him. Whenever one got closer, Crystal would engage them in a brutal fist fight that resulted in her victory. When there started to be too many, she took a step back and froze the ones in front. Max leaped in front of her after that and made a sphere that enveloped the minions and shot them at a wall.

Even Commander Shinobay and Dr. Walton were putting their all in the fight. Since they were at the rear, they didn't get much minions coming to fight them. However, that was just enough for them to handle. With six guns on her, Dr. Walton had no problem putting any masked minions that came at her down on the ground. The Commander was by her side, firing his lasers clear across the room and hitting any minions that tried to pick up a weapon.

As she stepped over a minion, Dr. Walton's leg was grabbed and she was tripped. The minion jumped on her to finish her off, but she twisted his wrist and maneuvered herself around the minion to where she had him restrained with all six hands. The masked minion then tried to make her fall backwards, but Dr. Walton flipped him over and his head hit the wall, knocking off his mask.

"Agent Brushers?!" Dr. Walton said, astonished. Not believing it, she raced back to Commander Shinobay. "Richard, I just knocked out Agent Brushers!"

"Brushers?!" Commander Shinobay exclaimed. Looking behind her, Commander Shinobay could clearly identify Agent Brushers' face. Thinking quickly, he unmasked other minions revealing the faces of Felix, Evans, Malcom, and Harrington, just to name a few. Speaking into his radio, the Commander said, "Heroes, the minions are our kidnapped agents. Do not kill them."

"Are you serious?" Cherry replied first, disbelieving what she heard as she ducked from shot fired at her. "These are the agents that were abducted in all those months ago?"

"These guys are on our side?" Shell asked as he released his grip on the minion/agent's neck.

"I know, I'm trying to get over the shock myself," Commander Shinobay answered. "But now that I know, we can't let any more of these guys die since we don't know who was mind controlled and who went willingly."

"You really think an agent would join the villains willingly?" Ghost asked as he returned from Dictator Jones' office.

"We'll find out through a very complex interrogation," Commander Shinobay answered as the last minion was knocked out. "After we do that, then we'll go again and again until we worm out every agent that did betray us."

"That'll take forever," Cherry grumped.

"It has to be done," Commander Shinobay told her. "Before we do that, let's get them out of here and bring those creatures down."

Following his orders, Cherry started teleporting the unconscious agents to the surface. Crystal reopened the frozen hole and made a sphere to cover around herself and the other heroes while Max a sphere that enveloped him and the unconscious agents. The Yeti and Bigfoot raced forward to stop them, but Crystal forced the rest of the water to slam them back against the wall as they escaped. The former villains' hideout detached from the structure that held it up as the excessive weight of water forced it to sink it to the bottom of the bay.