Crystal Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Dr. Genie arrived at the new hideout on Pterror, making sure none of the heroes were following her. The new hideout was located in an abandoned warehouse in the middle of nowhere, which was something that got on Dr. Genie's nerves. While it was a good spot that no one would look in, there was no elemental defense that Dr. Genie usually sought for like the mountains or being under water. It was just a building anyone could walk into.

The good thing was that there were technological defenses that made up for the lack of the elemental defenses like the electrical fence that surrounded the entire warehouse and the mine field that covered the whole perimeter inside the fence. In actuality, the only way to enter the warehouse was by flying or by taking an underground tunnel (Dr. Genie made sure the hideout included something she wanted.).

There were also automatic guns that could shred a passenger plane like paper if wanted and heavy artillery to take on tougher opponents. Cameras were located everywhere to identify individuals arriving and avoid friendly fire. Probably the best thing that Dr. Genie liked about the new hideout was that during its reconstruction, the building was made to turn invisible. Because of that, surveillance was easier to avoid and ambushing easier to do.

After landing on the roof, there was a flash of red light that turned green and the area Pterror stood on was lowered into the warehouse. The platform then converted to a cage as it landed and Dr. Genie stepped through the bars, leaving Pterror alone. Another thing she liked about the hideout was the number of scientists she'd be working with. From teenagers to the elderly, every scientist that had a grudge for coming in second place or less in any scientifically related was working in her lab, which was relatively a lot.

She first went to check up on Baby Pookipums (Eradicator), who was immensely excited to see his mother. The giant metal ball was no longer in the cube, but was now hooked up to a computer and used as a way to for the scientists to hack. As for what they were hacking, Dr. Genie had no idea and no interest whatsoever.

"Dr. Genie," someone called.

That someone turned out to be Silver Steel, the self-proclaimed leader in Dr. Genie's absence. The other villains, Silver Static and Silver Shriek were behind him. As her first successful team of villains, Dr. Genie had an immense pride for creating her first villainous team that eventually became an annoyance when they kept bugging her. And what other reason would they bug her for?

"Get it over with," she said.

"Doctor, it's been a few weeks since you gave us these abilities," Silver Steel said. "But the only thing we've been doing is building machines for the nerds. You promised us we'd fight the heroes."

"First of all, those scientists are not nerds, they're geniuses," Dr. Genie said. She took a bat from a cart being pushed by and bludgeoned the super strong villain's. He fell with a thud and cradled his head. "Be sure to remember that the next time since one of them gave you three your powers to begin with. Now, I did promise you'd fight the heroes, but not now since you have no training. It'd be worthless to have you if the only thing you do is be captured the moment you make your debut. At the moment, you need to train and get better using your powers. Now leave me alone."

As she went to her lab, Dr. Genie heard a scream and smiled: screams meant a monster might have some potential. Instead of going to her lab, she chased down the scream. A bunch of scientists were in her way, though she shoved them to get them to move. And there she saw it: Skinny.

It appeared taller than normal, but that wasn't what Dr. Genie was interested in. Skinny had developed a face, complete with a pair of eyes, a nose, ears, and more teeth for its mouth. Skinny growled in irritation as the scientists tried to force it back in its cube. Evidently, Skinny didn't take to kindly to that and did something that took Dr. Genie by surprise: it punched and kicked at every scientist that came near with a fighting style similar to martial arts. When a scientist pulled out a dart gun to tranquilize the humanoid, Skinny ducked and dodge as it got closer until it was able to disarm and severely wound the scientist.

"Skinny," Dr. Genie said.

Hearing its given name, Skinny growled and moved away from Dr. Genie. She pointed at the cube for it get back inside, but the humanoid shook its head. It jumped backwards and landed on top of the cube. And that's when Dr. Genie got her second surprise. As it ran towards the wall with the scientists following, Skinny jumped and landed on the wall, climbing up the side of the building to the roof.

"YES! YES! YES!" Dr. Genie yelled hysterically.

Despite her encouragement, she pulled out a remote and pushed a button. A few minutes later, the Silvers immediate rushed over to her.

"Yes, Dr. Genie?" they each said.

"Since you want to fight, fight Skinny and put it back in the cube," Dr. Genie said. "If I feel like you've done a satisfactory job, I'll give you a tougher opponent to handle."

Not staying to see them fight, she went to her lab before she could be distracted again. In there was her notebook showing the page about the Yeti and Bigfoot. Even though she knew they had been defeated, she had desire to see them again since their purpose could be expanded upon instead of just being distracting monsters.

Unfortunately, that meant going all the way back across the country, picking them up from the bay, and transporting the monsters back to the base, which must all be taken place at night. Even though it was be manageable, Dr. Genie didn't like using the same monsters over and over again, examples being the Kraken and the giant starfish. Pterror was something different since Dr. Genie needed him for transport; his usefulness wasn't over yet.

In the end, a bunch of ideas infiltrated her mind and influenced her so she got together a group of minions to bring both the Yeti and Bigfoot to her. She couldn't wait to make them bigger and worse than before. Dictator Jones might not like it, but then again, he can't mind control her like anybody else under his power.

*****Hi dear readers, this is the start of the third plot that I'm doing. Although you may think that I've come up with this spontaneously (I didn't), that didn't happen until after the second plot was already underway. Don't worry, a lot of things weren't changed, it's just that the villains who'll be appearing have been shifted. I haven't forgotten the other villains that I've started out with, though I am doing my best to integrate them in the chapters instead of focusing on Dictator Jones and Dr. Genie (those two are the primary villains). So expect a lot of action and sex on the way. And don't forget to comment on this . Criticism helps a writer, especially one that just started, get better at what he likes to write about. Stayed tuned in for the next chapter! DM23*****