Crystal Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's all that talk from before?" Dark Matter whispered in her ear. "You're supposed to be making it harder for me. Or was this your plan all along?"

Crystal didn't get a chance to respond as he kissed her with full force. Her moans went straight in his mouth as her pussy was pumped by his naughty fingers. He spread his fingers as wide as her pussy could manage, then slipped in a third finger as Crystal gasped for air. While she panted, Dark Matter focused on her neck and shoulders, taking his sweet time to kiss every inch of her skin and lick every bead of sweat that he came across.

"More, more," Crystal begged.

"So three fingers weren't enough for you, eh?" Dark Matter asked as he went down on one knee. "Then I guess four wouldn't be enough either."

Not wasting a moment, he stretched her pussy as wide as he could with his three fingers and added the last finger and thumb into her pussy. With his whole hand in her cunt, he made a fist and slowly started pumping her greedy pussy. He twisted his fist in back and forth, making his knuckles rub against the sides of her pussy and causing Crystal to grab a handful of his hair to steady herself.

"That's tasty," Dark Matter said as he licked his hand. "It kind of makes me want more. You don't mind, do you?"

"Please," Crystal moaned.

"I'll take that as a yes," Dark Matter grinned hungrily.

He stuffed his face right in her crotch, making sure his tongue got as close to her hole as possible. Like a starving man, Dark Matter ate her pussy ravenously, licking up every drop of juice that came out of her cunt. Her grip on his hair tightened and she started rubbing her cunt against his face, moaning her approval and encouraging Dark Matter. Suddenly, her hips bucked and locked his face in between her thighs as she came. Despite clenching her teeth, drool still made its way down her chin as she rode the waves of her orgasm. As it subsided, she was left full of immense satisfaction on trembling legs.

"Hey, if you wanted to go to bed, that's all you had to say," Dark Matter grinned as he caught Crystal from tumbling over. Instead of using his powers, Dark Matter picked her up himself and carried her princess-style over to the bed and tucked her in. Leaning towards her ear, he whispered, "That was just a little taste of what I can do. We'll pick this up later tonight."

Still in her post-orgasmic state of mind, Crystal could only smile contently as sweet dreams took over and Dark Matter left the room.

*****

Lincoln and Wendy Potenti were on their honeymoon, the first that they've had in a long time. It was hard for either of them to take their eyes off each other, especially when they knew this opportunity might not come around again. Dressed to impress, Lincoln was dressed in a white, sharp, three-piece suit while his wife was lovingly dressed in an all-white gown, complete with the fur that went around her shoulders. Her hair was fabulously done in a fluffy ponytail like fashion, which the stylist decorated with accessories since they were on their honeymoon, no charge.

The couple walked into the hotel that they had booked for the night and checked in. Since there wasn't a bellhop, they took their own luggage to their room and unpacked everything they brought. Then, once they had finished, Mrs. Potenti beckoned her husband closer as she let the fur fall to the floor.

"I'm all yours tonight, honey," she said, sitting erotically on the bed.

"You bet you are," Mr. Potenti chuckled. "When I'm finished with you, you'll be begging for more."

"And when I'm finished with both of you," a voice said, "you'll be mentally deranged psychopaths." Turning to the source, the couple saw Sorceress appear before them with a malicious smirk on her face. "Did you think you could escape me?"

"What do you want?" Mr. Potenti demanded, shielding his wife from the villainess.

"Revenge," Sorceress replied, walking around the room.

"What have we done for you to take revenge on us?" Mr. Potenti asked.

"You don't remember?" Sorceress replied. "Allow me to refresh your memory. More than two decades ago, I came to you two for a favor. Do you remember that?"

"Yes, I do," Mr. Potenti glared. "You gave us a boy and told us to look after him for a while."

"Very good," Sorceress praised him like a teacher to a child. "After I left, what did you do?"

"We looked after him," Mr. Potenti answered.

"And?" the villainess asked.

"We took care of him," Mr. Potenti responded.

"And?" the villainess asked again.

"You didn't give us anymore instructions," Mr. Potenti stated.

"We're not talking about what I did," Sorceress shook her head. "We're talking about what you did. What did you do after you took care of my son?"

"W-we-we-we," Mr. Potenti stammered.

"Just to be fair, I've already spoken with my son," Sorceress added. "So if the next thing that you say doesn't align with what my son told me, then I'll make you experience something even more terrifying."

"We put him up for adoption!" Mrs. Potenti angrily blurted out. "That's right. We put him up for adoption. He was so disobedient, always messing with things, always getting in trouble, and never apologizing. And the powers, gosh, the powers were the worst! He was always playing with his powers."

"He was a child!" Sorceress declared. "How could you expect for him not to be interested?"

"I can tell you what I didn't expect," Mrs. Potenti replied. "I didn't expect little toys to be appearing all around my feet and falling on things that weren't there before. I didn't expect all the food that I'd cook to float all the way up to his room and him make a mess that I'd have to clean. I didn't expect him to take MY GARDEN THAT I'VE WORKED HARD ON FOR YEARS AND THROW IT IN THE AIR TO WATCH IT FALL!"

"Of course he was a rascal, I told you that," Sorceress rolled her eyes. "You said that you could handle him and that there would be no problems."

"We were literally at war with the kid," Mr. Potenti said.

"Then let's find out the root of the problem," Sorceress told them. "From what my son said, you put him in adoption and then readopted him after the orphanage was attacked."

"Of course," Mr. Potenti shrugged. "After the orphanage was attacked, we had gotten worried and found out that none of the kids there were severely harmed. Your son was among them as well, though he only suffered slight amnesia."

"And we were never happier that he did," Mrs. Potenti grinned. "No more powers, no more messes, no more chaos. Everything we told him he did and he was a good little boy. He mostly got B's on his report cards all throughout his school years and was still able to go to college. After a few years, he got a job at a government food program, but there was an altercation there between him and a girl and he was fired. We wanted him to come back home and stay with us to help him get back on his feet, but he refused, so we gave the offended girl his assets to compensate her. He was supposed to come back home, but we never saw him again."

"Am I supposed to be happy with your little report about his life?" Sorceress glared. "Do you know why he was the way he was with you?"

"No," Mrs. Potenti answered, shrinking behind her husband.

"First, YOU KEPT CALLING HIM MAX!" Sorceress yelled. "Super powered individuals are born with names that describes their abilities. That's why the Superior Six and I changed our identities when we received our powers. It's to identify us and morality. I bet he hated being called 'Max', didn't he?"

"Well, uh . . ." Mrs. Potenti looked away.

"DIDN'T HE?!" Sorceress yelled again.

"Yes, he did," Mr. Potenti gulped.

"If you had kept calling him 'Dark Matter' like I told you, you wouldn't have had the problems that you did," Sorceress seethed. "After Dictator Jones attacked the orphanage, and you readopted my son, did either one of you think to yourselves that I might be coming back one day would like to see my son?"

"No, we didn't," Mr. Potenti answered. "You were gone for years before the incident happened and we figured something happened to you."

"Yet neither one of you thought that he should know who I was to him?" Sorceress shook with rage.

"We just wanted a peaceful life with the kid," Mrs. Potenti said.

"Your peaceful selfishness cost my son his memories," Sorceress spat. "Do you know what happened when I saw him again? He said he wasn't my son. MY OWN SON DIDN'T RECOGNIZE ME!!"

"But that's not our fault," Mrs. Potenti cried. "If Dictator Jones hadn't attacked the orphanage, none of this would've have happened."

"If you hadn't put him in the orphanage in the first place, none of this would've have happened," Sorceress mocked. "Regardless, you already know your crimes. Time to pay the price."

"Wendy run, run!" Mr. Potenti shouted.

They rushed out the door and down the hall. As they ran, the hotel started losing its majestic looks and smell until they saw what it really was: a burnt down hotel. They felt a cold chill run down their spines and burst out the hotel's doors searching for their car. They found it immediately and raced towards it as their hearts pumped fear through their veins. Unlike when they arrived, Mr. Potenti did not hold the door open for his wife, instead he jump right in the driver's seat and got the car started. Mrs. Potenti rushed for the passenger's side, but unfortunately tripped and landed face first on the ground.

"Where do you think you're going?" Sorceress asked, walking up to them.

"Back off!" Mr. Potenti demanded, raising a pistol to Sorceress' face.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Sorceress asked. "Your wife might need your help instead of you confronting me."

"LINCOLN!" his wife cried.

Mr. Potenti jumped out the car and rushed to the other side to help his wife. His wife was tightly bound by vines and unable to move. Moving into action, Mr. Potenti tore the vines off, but they kept reattaching together, completely nullifying his efforts. If that wasn't bad enough, naked zombies were rising out of the ground, snarling and growling at both of them. Mrs. Potenti screamed and struggled with all her might while Mr. Potenti fired the pistol as he attempted to keep them away.

"Enjoy your nightmare," Sorceress said. "I'll be back when my son remembers me."

"I don't think you'll get the chance, Sorceress," she heard as the other villains came up to her.

Turning around, Sorceress saw the villains discreetly approaching her. Acrobat was in the trees, Asphalt was rising out of the ground, One-Eye was behind a part of the burnt hotel, Giggles was invisible somewhere by the couple, Mistress was directly above her, and Ruthless was standing right in front of her.

"Let me guess, Baby Jones sent you all to bring me in," Sorceress guessed.

"Dead," Ruthless added, smirking maliciously.

"I promise you it won't be easy," Sorceress said.

"We already know your tricks Sorceress," Asphalt declared. "We won't fall for them again."

Just as he finished saying that, a blurry object flew past the villains and struck Asphalt right in the chest. Unexpectedly, there was an explosion and he flew back multiple feet. As he struggled to stand, the other villains could see a huge chunk of his asphalt skin missing.

"What the –" Asphalt gasped.

That was all he could say when missiles rained down on him from above, blowing off his arms and legs. Crumbling, he screamed in agony as he slowly fell to rubble, leaving the rest of the villains shocked at his death.

"Next," Sorceress said.

"You can't get me with that!" Acrobat yelled.

He jumped from the tree he was on and flew straight at her. However, he didn't even get to fly very far when a large snake snatched him up in its jaws from deep in the shadows and took him away. He couldn't even scream.

"Next," Sorceress smirked.

"Try that with me," Mistress demanded.

She picked up Sorceress, but immediately felt pain in her limbs. Upon discovery, she saw large spikes growing out of her skin all over her body. She immediately tried to pull them out, but the spikes weren't complying with her power. Suddenly, she gasped in pain as a large spike erupted from her stomach and she hit the ground hard.

"Attack her all at once," One-Eye yelled. "She can't handle all of us!"

Just as he said that, the ground under him turned mushy and he felt himself slowly being pulled underneath the ground. Desperate, he clawed at the ground, but his efforts were in vain as he was eventually swallowed by the ground alive.

Sorceress was suddenly tackled by Giggles from behind. Thankfully, Sorceress could see the knife, so she was able to dodge the knife when it came down towards her face. She disarmed Giggles like a pro and kicked her off, putting as much space between them as possible.

"You can't see me, so how can you attack me?" Giggles smiled triumphantly.

"I don't have to see you," Sorceress replied. "And neither do my loyal pets. Get her boys."

The most savaged, evilest dogs ever imagined instantly jumped out the shadows. Giggles no longer was laughing as she screamed in terror. She turned and ran towards a tree, but the dogs were twice as fast and they ran her down. Aggressively, they bit and clawed at her as Giggles screamed for Ruthless to help her.

"You think I'm going to fall for any of those tricks?" Ruthless smirked, ignoring Giggles. "I have no fear."

"That's why I saved you for last," Sorceress replied.

Ruthless instantly rushed the villainess, throwing punches and doing spin kicks to knock her down. She even did sweep kicks, but each and every attack that she made was dodged at the right second. Not only was she not able to land a direct hit on her, her stamina was also diminishing. Panting, she backed up as Sorceress took a step towards her.

"Running away?" Sorceress asked.

"Never," Ruthless growled. She ran back towards Sorceress renewed her attacks, not giving up even as her stamina continued to fall. Unfortunately, the same result happened as none of her attacks touched her opponent. "Why aren't you attacking?"

"This is how I fight," she heard behind her.

Whipping around, Ruthless, saw another Sorceress standing next to the car as if she hadn't moved. Blinking in confusion, she looked at the Sorceress who was standing right where Ruthless had pushed her back.

"This is an illusion," Ruthless realized. "I know your tricks and you can't fool me one bit."

"Then come get me," both Sorceress' said at the same time.

"Of course, you couldn't have gotten past me before," Ruthless smiled, "so the one who's by the car is an illusion!"

She raced for the Sorceress she was fighting before and struck at her. However, Sorceress dodged again and the momentum put Ruthless off balance and she fell. Rising, she saw that both Sorceress' were walking towards her. She wouldn't have a problem fighting them, though. She could handle it.

"You missed me," Sorceress called from the car.

THREE?!! Ruthless mind frantically tried rationalize when Sorceress had made another copy of herself. Frustrated, she pushed the first two Sorceress' aside and rushed at the Sorceress on the car and kicked at her. Sorceress rolled underneath her and Ruthless hit the ground rolling. But her determination wasn't going to let her give in and she rose up to continue her attack.

"Wait a minute," she said as she panted. "How can there be FOUR of you?"

"That's because I was waiting for you here," she heard behind her. Turning, she saw a FIFTH Sorceress step out the burnt hotel. "I knew Baby Jones would send you here because he couldn't fight me himself. And now, all of you had to suffer . . . again."

Ruthless was sure that was the right one this time, no doubt about it. With all the strength she had left, she raced towards Sorceress and kicked at her. Unfortunately, her attack missed again as she went through the wall. Groaning, she collapsed as she was hit by a large burnt part of the building as it fell on her due shock to its weakened structure and fell unconscious.

Mr. and Mrs. Potenti couldn't believe their eyes. Sorceress hadn't laid a finger on any of the villains but each and every one of them fell in defeat. Not only that, the couple didn't see anything attack the villains: Asphalt had simply fell on his back, then tried to rise only to fall as he screamed. Acrobat had crashed to the ground and didn't even move.

Mistress just fell.

One-Eye, who they couldn't see very well, had collapsed for some reason. They didn't even know Giggles was by them until they saw footprints in the dirt and then they heard her scream, saw the footprints race away, but then fell as if something knocked her down. Even Ruthless was fighting air after Sorceress gave her the slip, made herself invisible in the background so that Ruthless was focused only on what she was apparently seeing.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Sorceress asked as she approached the couple. They couldn't answer since they were shaking in fear. "Speechless, I like that. As much as I'd like to continue where we left off, for the time being, I can't. Be sure to thank them for saving your minds . . . for now."

And with that, she walked into the shadows and was gone.

*****

C4 was stuck in a situation that he never liked: he was weaponless. He didn't even have shuriken on him. He only had his fists which nearly put him in an in equal fight against his opponent: Skinny. That's right, in some dark corner of Dr. Genie's twisted mind, she thought having C4 beat the pulp out of Skinny would produce some results. At first, C4 was okay with it. All he had to do was imagine Mr. What's-His-Face was powerlessly standing before him and he'd end up unleashing a hellish beat down on Skinny. It went on for a full week and C4 never lost a match.

That changed the following week when Skinny fought back, ultimately surprising all but Dr. Genie, and almost defeated C4. As she expected, Skinny was learning the moves that C4 was making until he knew enough to fight back. Victories were soon interchanging between the two opponents and everyone could tell Skinny's single trace of thought was allowing him to pull ahead most of the time as C4's mind turned more and more chaotic as overbearing thoughts kept distracting him.

Last week, every match between them was won by Skinny. It even came to the point that during their last match Skinny brutally returned the favor of what C4 did to him the first week and C4 had to be carried out on a stretcher as the scientists forced Skinny to go back in his cube.

"Are you happy that I didn't let you use your weapons?" Dr. Genie asked smugly.

"You set me up," C4 declared, glaring as he was barely able to move. "I bet you were hoping something like this would happen."

"What's so bad about that?" Dr. Genie smiled. She pulled a pen out of her pocket and pressed it on one of C4's bruises and he hissed in agony. "This is all in the name of science."

"Science my ass," C4 said through gritted teeth as he tried to block out the pain. "You're just a sadist with a degree."

"And you're just a pawn serving his queen," Dr. Genie replied.

"Why couldn't you have used Ruthless?" C4 asked, panting as she put the pen back in her pocket.

"Because Ruthless has super strength and would probably kill Skinny in a few punches, if not one," Dr. Genie reminded. "He still serves a purpose for me and he's no good to me dead. At least, not right now."

"And that purpose is?" C4 spat.

"Skinny is gaining knowledge faster than what I expected," Dr. Genie informed. "Add that with basic human intellect, he's able to learn what you did to him over the past two to three weeks. Just think of all the things he could learn from first-hand experience."

"No doubt you did something to him," C4 assumed.

"No doubt at all," Dr. Genie agreed as she remembered feeding the RRM2 to Skinny. "Now as for your purpose, you are no longer needed here, so when you recover from your ass whooping, you can join the other in bringing in Sorceress."