Crystal Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Genie didn't have the answer to that since her mind was on Skinny's impressive development and what she could do to use it to her advantage. Ever since she realized Skinny could learn, or at least imitate what he saw, she's came up with various assignments yesterday to test his IQ. As it turned out, Skinny had no problem solving basic problems that he's seen before. What surprised Dr. Genie the most was the moment he started solving complex problems on the first attempt. Since then, she's been giving him really tough assignments to solve while also checking to make sure he hasn't figured out how to get outside his cube; currently, Skinny is working on solving a Rubik's Cube, although Dr. Genie speculates that he doesn't fully grasp the concept of what he's doing.

"Are you even listening to me?" Dictator Jones glared.

"Jones, look" Dr. Genie sighed. "You arguing with me isn't going to solve a damn thing. You have an entire base, full of people at your beck and call, willing or not. You have extremely capable defenses, and on top of that you have an escape route to run to when things go bad. If that's not enough to make you feel safe and secure, then maybe you should start working on yourself, like for example, your own phobias."

"I have nothing to fear," he snarled.

"I'd believe that if I saw Sorceress defeated," Dr. Genie smirked.

"I can do that," Dictator Jones declared.

"Yeah, just like you can take over the world," Dr. Genie laughed.

"What did you say?" he shook with rage.

"Come on, Jones, it's about time you realized it," she shrugged. "Taking over the world is a pipe dream and, even if accomplished, it won't last very long."

"I've had it with your insults," Dictator Jones said, getting a mind blast ready.

"So what?" Dr. Genie turned to leave. "You can't control me and you know it."

"But I can control everyone else," he grinned evilly.

Behind her, there were a group of scientists gazing silently as Dictator Jones had them gather at the door. Dr. Genie immediately knew what was about to happen and put on a pair of electric gloves she had in her pocket. The moment Dictator Jones snapped his fingers, the scientists rushed in the room to take down Dr. Genie. She fought them off as for few minutes, electrocuting anyone who came within reach, but she was eventually overpowered. They grabbed her arms and bound them with some rope that they brought with them.

"Don't think you can just get rid of me that easily, Jones," Dr. Genie grunted. "You still need me. I'll be waiting for when you when you're backed against the wall . . . again."

"Then you'll be waiting for a long time," Dictator Jones replied, making the scientists lead Dr. Genie to one of the cubes. "I'm going full force while you rot here."

"Do what you want," Dr. Genie smiled. "But whatever you do, don't use my team, my pets, or my weapons."

"Or else what?" he grinned as she was locked inside the cube.

"I'll make you regret meeting me," Dr. Genie promised.

"I already do," Dictator Jones replied.

*****

"It's been a while since I've been in here," Dark Matter commented. "Am I in the same room as before?"

"Yeah, I think so," Dr. Walton replied. Checking the medical history, she nodded her head and said, "This is the same room as before."

"I find it funny that a person could do everything they could to avoid going to the hospital, then gets injured and still has to go anyway," Dark Matter said. "You know what they say: an apple a day keeps the doctor away."

"Don't believe everything you hear," Dr. Walton smiled. "I'm sure you were eating apples before you met me and yet we still met."

"If that's the case then I might as well stop eating apples, the red ones in particular," he chuckled.

"Um . . . excuse me," Crystal said, poking her head through the door. "May I speak with Dark Matter, please?"

"Sure, visiting hours are still open," Dr. Walton answered. "Just don't do anything you don't want people to see on camera."

She left the two of them alone to go check up on a couple of agents down the hallway. The second the door closed, Crystal climbed on the bed and straddled Dark Matter. It barely took him a second to get fully erect since he was semi-hard when he saw Crystal peek in through the door.

"I don't think you heard what the doctor said, Crystal," he smiled. "She said not to do anything we wouldn't want people to see on camera."

"No, I heard her loud and clear," Crystal replied. "I mean, we've already been on camera once, so there's no harm in doing it again. Besides, I'm not here to have sex with you."

"Says the girl straddling me," Dark Matter pointed out.

"I'm serious," she giggled. "After you let everyone know what happened with your mind, you ate me out but I never got to return the favor. That's not fair."

"Right, so my numbed leg doesn't concern you one bit," Dark Matter teased. "It's a good thing my dick is okay or else I'd be in trouble."

"I am worried about your leg," Crystal laughed as she dismounted him. "As a matter of fact, after you get out of the Recovery Wing, we're going to be doing some strenuous exercises to strengthen it back up."

"Are we talking sex or actual exercises?" he inquired.

"Both, now sit up so I can suck you dry," Crystal replied.

"An order like would make any man obey," Dark Matter laughed as he sat up.

It was a bit hard taking pants off of an injured person, as Dark Matter found out, but it was a small price to pay for the pleasure that was awaiting him. He had no doubt that Crystal straddled him just to get him rock hard as she grabbed his cock, gave it a gentle rub, and a kiss on the head. She slowly took him in her mouth, making sure that her tongue rubbed every inch of the head first before she went further.

The further she went made Dark Matter groan even more. Just seeing his shaft disappear in her lovely mouth made him want to unload, but he persisted; he couldn't enjoy his treat as much as he'd like if she got hers way too early. And honestly, Crystal was getting a kick out of it as well. He could see it in her eyes that she wanted to fuck him right on the bed again. For some reason though, she stuck to the promise she made of sucking him off and continued to bob her head up and down his delicious cock.

Dark Matter clenched the sheets as he felt the good old feeling stir down in his loins. The pressure that Crystal pleasure was building was soon all too much for him to handle. Every muscle he had was tense as he fought to hold back from cumming into Crystal's glorious mouth. With Crystal's steadily sucking on his cock, Dark Matter could feel his grip slipping . . . and abruptly came. Loads of cum quickly filled her mouth, but her lips were locked on his shaft and didn't let a single drop escape. She then swallowed it in one gulp and rubbed her stomach with a satisfied grin on her face.

"I . . . I . . . I don't think I'll have enough for you later on," Dark Matter panted. "That was just about all that I had."

"Stop lying," Crystal laughed. "You know you can go for second and maybe even a third round."

"Want to find out?" Dark Matter grinned.

"I said I'm not here to have sex," Crystal reminded him. "You know how I get when we really go at it. And since it's not soundproof like our room, then everyone will definitely here us."

"Yeah, things tend to get intense when we go hardcore," Dark Matter agreed. "I'll see you later tonight."

"Can't wait, baby," she replied, giving him a kiss goodbye before leaving.

*****

Dr. Genie was livid. Right after telling him he'd regret meeting her if he used her team, pets, and weapons, Dickhead Jones mind controlled the Silver team, ALL of her pets (besides Baby Pookipums), and took all of her weapons. Her explicit instructions were instantly broken right in front of her face as if she never said it at all. She knew he was just going to set them loose to cause mayhem as Dr. Genie created them to, but they were her pets, her team. They were not his stuffed animal toys for his amusement. He was so going to pay when she got out of her cube.

Speaking of which . . .

After making sure that Dickhead Jones didn't leave a guard to watch her, Dr. Genie decided it was time to escape. And admittedly, it was fairly harder than she imagined. First was the cube itself: it was entirely made of acrylic glass. For bigger and tougher captives like Pterror, it was thick, but fortunately for Dr. Genie, her cube was thin. Like most substances she knew, given the right amount of heat would melt the substance. As for the cube, she'd need something extremely hot or strong enough to melt or break the glass.

Fortunately she did.

Digging in her pockets, she took out a spray can marked GAS and tape. She taped the can to the glass, then taped the nozzle down, so that it would continue spraying. As the liquid sliding down the glass, she took out a box of matches and lit one, then placed it at the bottom of the trail. Jumping back, she watched the trail light all the way up to the can, causing it to explode and shatter part of the glass.

Thankfully, the hole was big enough for her to climb out of so she didn't have to try and break the glass for more space. With her escape successful, she went back to her private lab to get a few things. First was her utility belt, something she stopped wearing a long time ago. Next was her electronic gloves, just in case the ones she had on her ever ran out of power. And last but not least . . . a gun. Dickhead Jones may have not be able to control her mind, but she was still human. She knew he had a gun on him and after their little "disagreement", she knew he wouldn't hesitate to use it on her.

All that she had to do now was find the Dickhead and do what she should've done a long time ago: make him scream.

*****

"When we get in there, don't say anything," Jasper said to his comrade. "Let me do all the talking."

The two of them stepped out of Jasper's red 2017 Nissan 370Z Roadster and walked into a club full of thugs and gangsters. The iridescent lights the path for them so they didn't have to bump into anyone who were in their way. Taking a look around, Jasper's comrade was shocked to see Jasper acknowledge a few people in the club.

"Why are so many people calling out to you?" the comrade asked.

"That's because I run this place," Jasper answered. "These are people who I've caught while going on patrol. When I was going to turn them in, they offered most of their profit to stay out of prison."

"Jasper!" a familiar voice called out to the hero. Irritated that he might be put behind schedule, Jasper turned to face the caller.

It was Peter.

"Hey Jasper, I've been trying to get into the VIP room all night but they keep saying I've been removed from your list," Peter said. "They said if I could get your approval then I could get in."

"Peter, I removed you from my list," Jasper glared.

"What for?" Peter frowned.

"I still haven't forgotten how you embarrassed yourself, and in turn, embarrassed me after your failed attempt to make Dark Matter scared," Jasper answered through gritted teeth.

"But that was just a one-time thing," Peter replied. "Besides, when have I ever failed you when you told me to do something?"

"Your achievements are minor compared to my embarrassment," Jasper declared. Turning away, he demanded, "Don't ever talk to me again. We are done."

"Over one small embarrassment?" Peter asked. "I know I misjudged the dude, but you got some serious issues if all you're worried about is your image."

Unexpectedly, Jasper faced towards him and drove a vicious fist straight into his gut. Peter could definitely feel the training of three hours a day and five days a week that Jasper had put himself under. Slowly, Peter bent in half as he tried to catch his breath, but Jasper wouldn't let him. He rained down blows and kicks on his former subordinate until he was satisfied that the message was undoubtedly clear: there was nothing between anymore.

"Take him away," Jasper ordered as he controlled his breathing.

Straightening up his now ruffled clothes, Jasper and his comrade walked deeper into the club, this time with no one in their way. At the back of the club was a door marked VIP with a heavily muscled man standing by the door. Of course Jasper and his comrade was let in. The VIP room was much quieter and more spacious, with tables of couples dining and drinking lavishly.

"Mr. Jasper, your table is this way," a waiter informed as he led the two to their table.

At their table were two other males who were attempting, and failing, to flirt with any waitresses that happened to walk by them. When they noticed Jasper however, they stopped.

"Don't stop because of me," Jasper smirked as he and his comrade sat at the table. "If you think you can handle one of them, take whoever you want."

"What's the catch?" one of the guys asked.

"They're not weak," Jasper replied, taking a drink of his beverage that was placed before him. "Now, these are the rules of this conversation: First, we are having a pronoun conversation. In case there are any eavesdroppers, I don't want our identities to be revealed. Second, the subject of this conversation will not move unless I want it to. And it won't. Third, I don't want any interruptions. I hate them. If we all understand these guidelines, then we can proceed with the conversation."

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out the two vials with red liquid in them and gave them to the men.

"What is this?" one of the guys asked as he received the red vial.

"Something that will give you power beyond your wildest dreams," Jasper smirked.

"Have you tried it?" he asked next.

"If I did, you wouldn't be getting it, now would you?" Jasper growled. "Look, I called you because we all know a certain someone and I'm sure you two would like to meet this person again. And the best way to do that is to drink that. Besides, the worst thing that could happen is that you set yourself on fire. But then again, I was set on fire and look at me now."

"But isn't this dangerous?" the other guy asked.

"That's only if you don't have the strength to go through the changes," Jasper answered. "And if you don't, I can always control the fire so that there'll be little to no damage at all."

"Is there any guarantee that this stuff actually works?" the first guy asked.

"Definitely," Jasper said, placing his hand on the gentleman next to him. "I gave him one and he's doing just fine."

*****

"Alright, you're all set and ready to go," Dr. Walton said after she finished with the final check up on Dark Matter.

"Thanks, doctor. I hope to see you again," Dark Matter smiled. "I mean . . . not injured."

"I get it," the doctor laughed.

"By the way," Dark Matter remembered as he followed Dr. Walton to the front desk, "did you and the Commander find out who were mind controlled and who weren't with those agents that were captured in the villains' underwater hideout?"

"We've gotten through some of them," Dr. Walton informed. "The sad thing is that we don't have a mind controlled like Dictator Jones, so it's definitely difficult to determine who's telling the truth or not. At the moment, I have to organize these medical files, so I'll see you again someday . . . not injured."

He left the Recovery Wing and texted Crystal that he was released. Minutes later, she arrived with Hyper and Zipper behind her.

"I told Hyper our plans and she wanted to join us with Zipper," Crystal told him.

"The more, the merrier," Dark Matter replied, fist bumping with Zipper. "Wait, are we going to do some training or sparring?"

"We're walking," Crystal answered.

"Walking?" Dark Matter repeated.

"Yeah, your leg needs to be strengthened up, so we're walking," Crystal explained.

"Okay, where are we walking to?" Dark Matter asked.

"We're just walking around the building," Crystal answered.

"You guys agreed with this?" Dark Matter asked the others.

"Yeah, it feels great to stretch my legs," Hyper nodded.

"She dragged me along, so I really didn't have a choice," Zipper shrugged.

As she promised, Crystal made sure they all trained their legs. Instead of taking the elevators, they took the stairs. They didn't stop at the café to rest, the front desk to explain why they were walking, or to any of the agents who were starting to follow them. Finally, they arrived at their destination, with it obviously being Crystal and Dark Matter's room, and shooed away the trail of spectators to get some privacy.

"Did you all have a good work out?" Crystal asked.

"Yeah," Zipper said. "I officially hate walking."

"To bad you're power is running," Hyper reminded him.

"My power is speed," Zipper corrected. "Everything I do is fast."

"Was walking the only training you wanted us to do?" Dark Matter inquired.

"Yeah, your leg needed to strengthen up, so walking was the easiest training I could think of," Crystal answered. "Remember what I told you in the Recovery Wing?"

"Yeah . . . ohhhhhh, I get it," Dark Matter realized, unable to keep the goofy grin from spreading on his face. "But wait . . . why did you bring them with us?"

"She told me and I wanted to join," Hyper answered.

"I am so confused," Zipper said, watching them. "What are you guys talking about?"

"This," Hyper smiled, kissing him and rubbing his cock.

Backing him up, she led him to the couch and began to strip. Zipper's eyes immediately widened as the surprise wore off and his cock started to harden. With the same goofy expression that Dark Matter had, he stripped out of his clothes and let Hyper climb on top of him.

Crystal grabbed Dark Matter's attention by rubbing her breasts against his arm. With an even bigger goofy grin, Dark Matter leaned her against the wall and planted soft kisses on her neck. Like he expected, Crystal moaned with satisfaction and pulled his body closer so that her breasts were pressing against his chest. Getting the idea, Dark Matter spread her legs and placed his knee in between so that she could rest on it.

"I've been dripping wet since I left the Recovery Wing," she told him as he could feel the sticky wetness of her crotch on his knee. "This was all I was thinking about, fucking fantastic sex."

"That's just an exaggeration of how good I am," Dark Matter whispered in her ear.

"It's not a lie," Crystal gasped as Dark Matter started sucking on her neck. "Are you giving me a hickey?"

"Yeah," Dark Matter answered. "Don't wear anything that'll cover your neck."

When he was sure that it was visible enough, Dark Matter went back to kissing her and playing with her breasts. Panting, Crystal worked to unzip both of their uniforms and revel in skin contact. With the suits off, she grabbed hold of his cock and lightly touched it, sending shivers through Dark Matter's body.

"Where do you want it?" Dark Matter asked.

He got his response as Crystal slid his cock in her pussy, eliciting another moan from her. With one leg hooked around his waist, Crystal wrapped her arms around his neck as Dark Matter pushed most of his length in her cunt. He wrapped her other leg around his waist as well to get the rest in and began to increase his speed.

Moaning, Crystal panted on his neck as his cock kept reaching her cervix. Her mind was in disarray and every thought that was being formed ended up dissolving. Her pussy was making that 'shlicking' noise with every thrust Dark Matter was making. Sweat was coating her skin, but Dark Matter loved the smell. It fueled his beastly lust and made him pound her harder.

As her legs grew tired, she dismounted from him and turned around, showing both of her holes to her lover. Without waiting, he shoved his length back in her pussy, making Crystal cry out in sweet bliss. Leaning forward, he sucked on her neck again, wanting to make as many hickeys on her as possible.