Crystal Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You thought I was finished?" Dark Matter grinned as he removed his throbbing cock from her shining pussy.

"You're not done?!" Crystal gaped.

"Nope, I've got another round left in me," Dark Matter replied, "and I'm taking it out on that ass."

He snapped his fingers and the phallus removed itself from her ass and dove right into her pussy, drawing a surprised gasp out of Crystal. Dark Matter then made the box platform slide over to the tall window next to bathroom.

"Do you like the view?" he asked, removing her blindfold so that she could at their reflection in the window.

"Are you crazy?" Crystal said.

"No one can see us since we're on a high floor," Dark Matter assured her. "But if it makes you feel better, then I have another idea."

He snapped his fingers and a pair of curtains appeared behind the windows. Crystal was still able to see their reflection as Dark Matter lubricated his cock and extended the platform so that he could sit behind Crystal and stuff her ass with his cock.

He took a deep breath and controlled Crystal's body to ride him. It was becoming a surreal moment for Crystal since she had absolutely no control of what she could besides clamping on the phalluses fucking her holes. It felt good though, she had no qualms about that. It felt so good that a fifth orgasm was rising up. Just as she came, Dark Matter turned her head, kissing her as she screamed in his mouth. Right behind her orgasm (literally) came his came his cum shooting straight up her sphincter. Immediately, all the creations that Dark Matter made disappeared and the two lovers dropped to the floor.

"Well . . . there goes . . . my attempt . . . to fuck you unconscious," he groaned in exasperation.

"If you hadn't . . . paused to talk, you would've succeeded," she replied. "Now I do believe . . . the deal was I'd have to stand . . . to have my way with you."

"Wh -- wh - what?!" Dark Matter sputtered. "Are you serious? I held you, fucked you, and used my powers to fuck you! I'm dying over hear!"

"Oh no you don't," Crystal laughed maliciously as she climbed to her feet. "I was fucked while enduring your cocky attitude. You're holding up your end of the bargain."

"You sadistic slut," he replied, watching in astonishment as Crystal stood up.

"Are you going to make this difficult?" she asked

"Damn, you know I can't say no," Dark Matter answered.

"I thought not," Crystal laughed again as she walked towards him.

*****So, what'd you think? Did I do good? I'm not tutting my own horn, but I think this is my new favorite sex scene. You know I had to go all out for Crystal's birthday and I think I did pretty good. The new locations and action scenes that I promised you guys are coming in the next chapters so don't worry. As for Dark Matter, I think we all knew he was becoming infatuated with bondage with the types of powers he has. On Crystal, she's not really a sadist, she's just getting back at Dark Matter for his cocky attitude, which will be seen in the next chapter. I have one spoiler I can share with you: I'm going to try and make the next three chapters one big attack, from the beginning to the end and everything in between (yes there will still be sex, don't worry). I wish I could give you guys more spoilers, but you'll have to wait until everything's posted. Sorry >) And as always, don't forget to comment and tell me what you guys thought of this chapter. --DM23*****