Crystal City Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,025 Followers

It took him a few moments in his ecstasy to realize that Heather was gripping his waist on either side in her hands. His eyes flashed open to see, in shock, that she was looking up at him with unmasked eyes.

"God, Heather. I didn't want—" He jerked in surprise and came in her throat.

She swallowed and managed a laugh coming up from deep inside her as she released his cock from her mouth. "Shh, Nathan," she whispered. "It's OK. Just lay back and let me do it for awhile. You came back. It wasn't just for one night. You don't know how much that means to me."

Still in shock, the big, muscular and flexible black reclined back on his bent knees at the pressure of her hand on his sternum and flung his arms out, gripping the edge of the bed on either side, as Heather returned to giving him head until she had him worked up again. The knife wasn't all she'd placed under her pillow. She had condom disks under there too. When she rolled one on the rejuvenated cock, she licked her way up his chocolate brown, cut torso until she arrived at his mouth. She cupped his neck with one hand and used the other to hold his shaft in position until she impale herself on it.

When she was saddled, Nathan embraced her close and they went to town in a deep fuck, with her riding his cock and him counterthrust as she went off into a series of explosions and he filled the bulb of the condom.

Afterward, they held, regularizing their breathing until she murmured. "I want it in the ass now. But I want you to come inside me."

"Gonna let me do some driving now?" he asked in that deep baritone of his.

"Whenever you want. You going to fuck me and leave me?"

"Never, unless you chuck me out," he answered in a quiet, serious voice.

"That's why I let you back in—because I didn't think you'd abandon me like others would," she whispered. "But why did you do it this way?"

"I was terrified you'd turn me down. I thought maybe if I got you worked into it—but that's a crazy idea, isn't it? I had no idea it would burst forth like this, this fast."

"Not such a crazy idea. It worked. Now fuck me in the ass."

He turned her on her belly and she raised her buttocks to him, groaning as he worked his way in. He crouched close over her back, brushing her hair to one side and burying his lips in the hollow of her shoulder. A hand snaked under her waist, with a meaty chocolate thumb going to her clit and two fingers entering her cunt. He started slow and shallow with both the cock and the fingers, gradually building up in intensity, vigor, and depth, expertly playing her to nearly simultaneous orgasms.

"Sorry, I was trying to match them," he murmured as they lay stretched out against each other and in an embrace afterward.

"Almost this time," she answered. "In time. There will be time, won't there, Nathan?"

"As much time and commitment as you want."

"There's one thing. You having a key to the apartment."

"You gave one to Lauren. She went on vacation the same time you returned from yours. She gave me the key to return. I kept forgetting."

"I'm glad you did."

"So am I. Maybe it's too early to ask, but—"

"Yes, I want you to fuck me again. I can feel that you're hard already."

Nathan laugh. "Yes, that, but that's not what I was going to ask. Is it too soon to ask if you wanted to move in with me. This place is small and it's like a fishbowl. You don't even have curtains. The whole world—"

"No, it's not too soon to ask," she answered, with a sigh.

"When would you like—?"

"Maybe tomorrow afternoon. There's something I'd like us to do tomorrow morning."

"There's something I'd like us to do right now," Nathan growled. He rolled her to her back, knelt between her knees, and ran two fingers up into her folds as he worked a condom on his hard cock with the other hand.

* * * *

Austin was drinking his morning coffee while standing at the window of his Crystal House apartment and doing his morning scan of the activity at the Crystal Plaza apartment complex on the other side of Jefferson Davis Highway.

"What the shit?" he exclaimed, followed by a yelp as he spilled coffee down his bare chest. Without dislodging the focal point of his binoculars, he lunged for his cell phone.

"Ryan, get your ass out of bed and train your sights on Heather's apartment."

He heard the "Holy shit!" cried out over the phone line three times, each one louder than the previous iteration as they both trained their lens to Heather's window.

Heather's extremities were attached to the window of her apartment like those of a cat on a tree—the heels of the hands of her bent and outstretched arms above her head and the soles of the feet of her bent legs against the glass at waist level. She was naked. So was Nathan, who was behind her, crouched, his beefy arms embracing her, his broad hands cupping her breasts. Her vanilla being enveloped in his chocolate, she was jostled up and down, a look of ecstasy on both of their faces, as Nathan fucked her from behind in long upward thrusts.

It was a bold "fuck you" exhibition obviously meant for Ryan and Austin and anyone else in Crystal City with a voyeur's bent and a line of sight of Heather's apartment.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,025 Followers