Crystal Clear Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,977 Followers

Mark was a genuinely nice man about my age and stature. He had demurely put on a Speedo that hid little, but passed for modesty's sake. Mark owned a small estate planning and tax preparation company in San Diego – my sister's hometown. He explained that they'd met on the Internet at a dating site, but later after they knew each other Anna had come to him for help in managing some of the millions I'd sent her as part of the new family wealth. (Anna later informed me that he was wealthy in his own right from a series of wise investments and a sizable inheritance.)

Anna and Lauren gave us a tour of the house and grounds. We were the only home on the islet, a tropical islet about a mile long and a half-mile wide. A few other outbuildings dotted the premises, additions by the owners who were pleased to share their quarters with us, according to Terry.

Less than an hour later, the seven of us were stretched out on luxurious chaises on a white sandy beach, nude and slathered up with suntan oils and protection. Ten feet from us the Caribbean Sea lapped at the shoreline. We'd all been in swimming.

I watched Mark checking out Crystal very carefully after she appeared nude to go down the manicured pathway to the beach. She checked out him and his package too, and I watched the two smile seductively at each other. Mark later confessed that he'd never seen aPlayboy Playmate up close, and he'd studied Crystal's entire photo spread and was comparing what he remembered from the magazine with real life.

Crystal whispered to me as we went into the water a little later, "You won't mind if I try Mark a little later do you? I like 'strange' once in a while." I laughed and nodded my consent. I figured I would be occupied with my sister and Lauren.

The thought of Karen, my late wife, made me pause. I stared out at the horizon. My life with her seemed so far away – in another universe. I'd been a grind-it-out technical geek, working with computers every day and doing fancy things on the Internet for my company's customers. Karen got sick, really sick, lasted a month, and died. My life – that life and that existence – had come crashing down around me. So much had changed since then; some days I thought I could be in some crazy dream.

As I sorted out my life, Crystal came into my life and loved me. Over the past year since I'd met her, I tested myself whether my relationship with her was a rebound of some kind. Each time, I always came back to the same decision – no, definitely not. Maybe it was that Crystal had been and remained so unlike Karen, and my life had changed so much to meet the new challenges she helped push me to in music and onstage performances. I loved my new life. I loved Crystal. I also loved her sister Ellen.

Karen and I had been straight. Later, from Lauren, I learned that her sister had been more sexually liberated than I was. I guess that knowledge helped me loosen up too, after I got over the shock of my late wife's previous group sex relations and occasional promiscuous and slutty behavior. None of that bothered me now, particularly since similar activities had become a major part of my life.

I dozed a little, actually dreaming about some new lyrics to a song I'd started. I woke when I felt two hands rubbing oily lotion onto my skin. I slowly opened my eyes, trying to commit to memory the song I'd created – it was so perfect, I knew it would a huge hit – and then it was gone as someone's hand brushed against my flaccid penis.

"Welcome to the real world, Lover." Lauren massaged my thighs, often rubbing up to where the back of her hand brushed against my sex.

"You just made me lose the lyrics to a song that would have sold billions."

She laughed and said, "Yea, in your dreams."

I smiled at her. "Having you here is like a dream. Anna too." Lauren looked almost exactly like Karen had. First, every time I saw Lauren I felt a tremendous jolt of pain at the loss of Karen. Now, the resemblance only reminded me of ten loving years with her late sister.

"We're about to wash all this stuff off, start the cocktail hour, and have dinner. You've been asleep for over an hour – almost two. A good thing you had this suntan stuff all over you."

I looked around, and only the two of us were on the beach. "Where are the others?"

"They went up to the house about forty-five minutes ago. They've been making dinner from the wonderful provisions left in this place."

I stretched. Lauren stroked my shaft, and then bent her nude body until her mouth neared me. Her tongue extended, she licked up one side of my cock and then down the other, focusing the tip at one point on my glans. In that simple maneuver, blood surged into my rod. She did it again – and again – and by then I had a classic and quite serviceable hard-on.

Without a care, Lauren knelt on the chaise throwing a leg over my legs. She shimmied up my body until her hairy bush hovered over my erect shaft. She reached down and held me briefly, steering my cock into her vagina. Game on.

As Lauren sank down onto me – as I thrust upwards into her body – we both moaned. "Oh Jim, I have missed you – missed this with you. Oh, fuck meeeeee."

I nodded in agreement as we started our lovemaking. First, she rotated her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit against my cock. Her speed increased until I grabbed a hold of her ass cheeks and slowed her down. She then started to rise and fall on my cock, occasionally slowing to grind into me. Lauren's vagina felt like molten velvet as my shaft slid back and forth into her.

Lauren whispered, "Jim, I love you so. Please be more in my life from now on. I'll come to you – anytime, anywhere, but please just ... allow me near." I reached up to fondle her full breasts, using the thumb and forefinger of each hand to pinch and twist her nipples almost to the point of pain – something I recalled she loved when she was on top.

"Lauren, you are a dream, my loving dream. I am so glad you are here ... and yes, we must be closer more often." Lauren knew about my relationships with Crystal, Ellen, and Anna; there were no secrets there, so she knew what she was letting herself in for.

Our pace quickened. Quickened even further. Lauren dropped her head, and her hips became a blur as she neared her finish. Her fluids were flooding out of her body onto mine; her aromas intoxicating. And then, Lauren threw her head back and came, her orgasm ripping through her body, zapping every nerve ending, and hurling her into a state of heaven. Her body shook and quivered as she came, the tremors lasting over a minute. I could feel her interior muscles clasping at my hot rod, trying to milk the cum and pull it to her cervix, but I hadn't cum and I didn't care. I'd delivered pleasure to her. If she wanted me further, I could stay, otherwise, I'd marshall my abilities for later.

Lauren collapsed onto my chest, her breasts pressing against me as she kissed me with a passion and style I'd almost forgotten since I'd last seen her in San Diego months earlier.

I held her for a many minutes, our bodies joined and out sex organs twitching, and then she eventually raised her head. "We should go up to the house. The others will wonder ... will know what we've been doing." She laughed.

I shrugged. I didn't care, and I knew no one else would either.

Lauren and I walked into the gentle surf to wash the sweat, cum, juices, and oils from our bodies. A few minutes later we strolled up the path to the house with my arm around Lauren holding one of her breasts – I liked the sensation of her nipple against my palm. The others greeted us without a tinge of teasing or taunting, yet I knew they all knew what we'd done. I glanced down the path to the chaises, and without a doubt, we'd been clearly in sight as we'd made love. I smiled inwardly at such acceptance and lack of jealousy.

Crystal caught me in an embrace a few minutes later. "You two looked so loving down there, so passionate. I felt good watching you please each other."

I kissed her. "Thank you for being you, and thinking the way you do about people and relationships and sex."

Ellen passed by and suddenly perked up, "Sex? Did someone mention sex? It's my favorite sport." She caught my eye; "Jim is it? You just had sex, and now you're thinking about it again; I MUST get to know you better." We all laughed. She bumped me with her naked hip, and sashayed away with an extra sway to her seductive hips. She did have an absolutely perfect ass.

Mark played bartender since he'd already had a full day to learn the layout and contents of the home we were in, including the bar. Terry hustled up hors d'oeuvres they'd made earlier from the refrigerator and microwave. I wondered how they had electric power on the island; Terry read my mind, "There's a generator about two hundred yards out the back. Our needs are modest since we rarely need air conditioning."

"Who owns this?"

Terry peered at me over his sunglasses. "Johnny Depp."

Crystal squealed, "For real?!!"

Terry said, "For real. We sort of know each other. I saw him a month or so ago and asked if he ever let careful and considerate guests here – people trying to have fun while they avoided the paparazzi. He asked who and when, and I suggested this week, mentioning your names. Turns out, he's a huge fan of you two," he gestured to Crystal and me. "Two days later, I got a FedEx with instructions about the house, travel, and all that. I contacted your sis and Lauren, and, well, here you all are."

Anna twirled around, her breasts swaying in a sexy way that made my mouth water even though she was my sister, "I am so enthralled by this place ... and now even more. He's one of my favorite movie stars." How had I ever crossed that line with her, changing from having an arms-length sisterly relation to one based on love, passion, and sex? I felt so glad we'd taken things to another level, and I knew Anna felt the same way. I also felt grateful that she'd found a comfortable relationship with Mark.

Mark sidled up behind Anna, reached under her arms and clasped her breasts in his hands. Apparently, he'd also enjoyed the sway of her breasts as she twirled. She held his hands to both breasts and turned her head to kiss him. It was a tender moment, made more sensuous by their nudity.

Ellen said sternly, "Now children, if we don't have dinner we won't have energy for all the post-dinner activities we all seem to be interested in. The buffet is ready in the dining area." She gestured to her left past the open kitchen to the large dining area.

With all the sides of the building open, eating inside was just like eating outside. Sunset occurred a few minutes before six o'clock. As we sat at the dining room table, we had a panoramic view over the sea to the western horizon. The clouds that had dotted the horizon turned various shades of pink and rose, and then a pinkish gray until as we finished dinner a genuine midnight blue darkness fell over the sea.

Some dim lights along the path to the beach invited us back to our chaises. We passed by them, and waded into the surf, soon to swim and float in the quiet sea. Above us, a billion stars beckoned our thoughts to a higher plane.

Anna floated into my arms in the sea, as natural as if we'd practiced the maneuver a thousand times a day. We kissed with the passion of lovers who had been too-long separated. Moments later, after I'd carried her ashore, I set her body on one of the large chaises. I spread her legs and nestled between them, lapping at her salty body. I sucked the entire right half of her labia into my mouth, pulling on the skin. I lapped at her slit with my rough tongue, feeling the nub of her clitoris emerge from its hood to savor the pleasure I offered.

Anna purred and ran her hands through my wet hair. Her moans resonated in my mouth and across the sand to the others. We had nothing to hide. We were proud of our love and our passionate incestuous relationship.

I kept circling her clit with my tongue, using the rough surface to rake across the erogenous tip. I added two fingers, and then three, and then four, turning my hand back and forth. Anna writhed in pleasure beneath me. Now and then a loud shriek from her would echo around us as I touched her in some unexpected way. I wanted her to explode before I penetrated her; I couldn't even describe my love for her, yet I hoped I could show her by the sexual pleasure I brought her.

I heard Anna sigh aloud, "Oooooooh fuuuuuucccccck!" In that instant, I felt her hips push into my hands and face, and her vagina pulsated around my fingers. A flood of fluid appeared, soaking the two of us. Her fingernails dug into my shoulders and raked through my scalp. I had raised her to an orgasmic hair-trigger, and I knew I could keep her there.

Anna started to shriek out little 'eeks' as each wave of pleasure hit her body. I didn't let up right at that instant, trying to keep my fingers in her cunt and my tongue rotating around her clit. I held her ass, pushing her pelvis into my face. More 'eeks' emerged along with a string of expletives. When she implored me to stop, I slowed, but by then I think she'd had two minutes of wavering nonstop orgasms.

"Oh, Jimmy. Please come up here. You've given me such pleasure, but now it's my turn. Bring your cock up to my mouth."

When I relocated and knelt by her head, Anna ran her sharp fingernails along the underside of my already erect shaft. With her other hand, she stroked my balls. I felt her move, and then her mouth enveloped the head of my cock. A wave of liquid heat ran up my rod and into my body. If I hadn't been hard before, I turned into tungsten steel at that instant. Anna's tongue ran around the mushroom cap of my prick, often and softly stroking and kissing the sensitive glans.

I whispered to her, "Where the fuck did you learn to do THAT. You are fabulous."

She hummed around my cock, and then whispered back, "Just wait. I've only started."

After those words, Anna's entire mouth slid down my thick dowel of skin. She purposely scraped her teeth along both sides, softly yet erotically adding even more stimulation. Her hand came into play as her head started to bob. Occasionally, she would slowly sink until her face flattened against my pubes – a deep throat; she'd then pull away and gasp for the air she'd foregone in those seconds. The sounds of liquid slurping arose from her work.

I felt a familiar twinge deep within my body. "Pussy or mouth. I'll have to make a choice here very soon if you keep that up."

"Jimmy, I want you deep inside me; so deep in my cunt that I can feel you near my heart. Oh, I love you so." She pushed me away in a subtle move, urging me to relocate between her legs again, this time with my granite cock.

I sank into Anna in one powerful stroke. She felt no pain at my assault because, as expected, she had flooded herself with the natural lubrication that invites hard intercourse. My cock filled her body, and I heard her gasp.

After only a few strokes, I heard Anna emit a small 'eek' again; I had triggered an orgasm as my shaft had rubbed against her tumescent clitoris. More juices flooded between us, and more gasps of pleasure came from her lips. Her body moved into synchronization with mine, her hips rising to meet my downward thrusts into her tight warm hole.

Anna voiced a few fragmented words, "Fuck me ... you're so deep you make me ... oh, Jim, I love you so ... I want it all ... Ooooooooooh," and a pause of a few seconds, and another, "Ooooooooh." Anna had just had two back-to-back orgasms around my shaft. I could feel her pussy trying to suck me into her body. I pounded on and on into her body, finding pleasure and love in every stroke.

Anna's legs wrapped around my back, and she used them to ensure I drove my rod harder and harder into her body. The world had been reduced to the small space where my cock drove into her cunt; I filled her mind, body, and spirit. Every pore of our bodies resonated with our passion, our love, our lust.

She got so that every long in-stroke I took, she'd groan and suck in a large lung full of air to maintain consciousness rather than blackout as the unabating waves of passion roared through her body. I felt close to the same state myself, yet motivated and singularly focused at delivering continuous joy to my sister through my cock.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God," Anna screamed in rapid succession as the 'big one' started to rifle through her entire body. Our synchronized movements stopped as her body just started to shudder and writhe into mine, trying to draw my cock ever deeper into her nest. "Oh, fuck, I'm cuming – hard ... really hard ... Oh, Jim, it feels so good." Anna's choked-up voice betrayed she was on the verge of tears of an ultimate happiness.

Anna's legs jerked me into her groin and stopped, holding me there as the vaginal muscles pulsed wildly against my cock. I could resist no further, if I had been trying to. I came too right at the height of her orgasm. My back arched and I pushed hard into my sister with one last resounding slap of our bodies. From deep within, I felt my semen pulse through my body and career up my shaft. I started to spew my cum into my sister; jet after jet after jet of sticky fluid – and as the liquid flew from my body into hers, I sent an expression of love to her – love from the farthest corners of the Universe.

I don't think we moved for a full minute or more. I remained buried to the hilt in Anna's sweet and delicious body. Around us, an aromatic cloud of our sexual juices had formed. Our bodies occasionally enjoyed an uncontrollable after-spasm of pleasure. Slowly, the joy of afterglow over took our bodies. Anna released her hold on me, and I relaxed but remained buried in her cunt. I leaned in, and we kissed passionately.

Anna whispered, "I have never ever had sex like we just did. I have never cum so frequently – one continuous orgasm, or emitted so much fluid, or felt so passionate. Oh, Jimmy, I love you so." She locked her lips to mine and drove her tongue into my mouth. Afterwards, I rolled us to our sides, but kept my cock inside her. I noticed no proclivity to subside; I too had just had the greatest fuck of my life – and it was with my lovely, adorable, beautiful sister. Not only did I love her with a new passion, but also I felt a reconnection with a part of me I'd grown up with, and knew more intimately in many ways than I consciously knew myself.

As tears of joy ran down her face, Anna whispered, "Jimmy, I have more love inside me for you than all the light from all the stars above us. Never question that I don't love this – what we do – our making love like this. I adore you, always have, and I love that we found we can connect physically." Another series of spasms ran through our bodies.

Near us on the other large loungers, various combinations of lovers had also arrived out of our evening swim in the sea. We had both been oblivious to anything around us other than our partner; now, we looked around us at the others.

As we cuddled together in our afterglow, we watched Mark surge his seed into Crystal's body right beside us. The two were vocal about their pleasures of the flesh, their voices and moans carrying across the water. Although I knew Crystal intimately, seeing her copulating with someone else always stimulated me in sexual ways. When we were apart, traveling in different directions, I often thought of her fucking with someone else as I watched. The experience was beyond erotic for me.

I asked Anna in a low voice with a touch of humor considering what we'd just been through, "You all right with all this open sex? You were pretty modest as we grew up." I gestured to Mark and Crystal, but also meant to include the two of us. Ellen, Lauren, and Terry were doing something on a further chaise but they were harder to see in the darkness.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,977 Followers