Crystal Clear Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers

Anna chuckled, "More than you know. I guess I've been a closet slut all my life, so something like this group sex and polyamory is a wild dream come true for me. And if you worry about Mark and me don't. I'm glad he likes this lifestyle and doesn't go over the top about it. Neither of us does." She whispered in my ear, "Plus, we probably will never go further in our relationship than we are now, and that's just being very good friends and fuck buddies."

"How did you find each other?" I asked.

"Internet dating and emails to blind mailboxes. I'm grateful for that approach before we announced who we really were. I could lay much of my life and fantasies out there and see how he responded. He had all the right answers, feelings, and fantasies too. When we met, we felt we were old friends we knew a lot about. Heck, we fucked on our first real date."

"Any others in your life?"

"None in the running for now. When Mark and I started to find each other, I curtailed my interaction with the others on the Internet, although there's one man I've kept in touch with because Mark and I thought we'd have a threesome for me some day – you know, me getting fucked by two guys. Mark is fluid, and comfortable in his sexuality. We share quite a few fantasies, like having sex in public."

"You do? You did?" A vision of my sister spread out nude on the hood of a car as some unknown male fucked her flashed through my head.

Anna said, "No, not yet, but he liked our threesome with Lauren last night a lot; it was his first. I liked it a lot too, although the last time I had been with another woman was when Lauren, Crystal, and you were on the west coast. I like what I can do to another woman, and what she can do to me. I never saw myself as bisexual, but at least with this group I love the various interactions. I think it all blew Mark's mind, particularly when he watched me eating out Lauren, and vice versa. I lost track of how many orgasms we had. Why did I wait so long in my life for this pleasure. We all slept together too, and that was comfortable and felt right. I encouraged his interaction with Lauren. I hope he can handle the other kind of threesome."

I started toying with Anna's nipple and felt her squirm closer to me. I interpreted her motions sexually and started to harden again.

"Oh, my. You're getting excited again, and you haven't even left my pussy. Can you do that?"

"Sometimes." I pushed my tumescent cock a little deeper into her channel. I felt her clench and unclench her vagina a couple of times around me. Some of our juices oozed out of her vagina and ran down her legs and my balls. She took two of my fingers in one hand, dragged them through the sticky ooze, and pulled them to her mouth; she started to suck on them as she would my cock. I felt her tongue flicking my fingertips. I hardened even more.

Our hips started a gentle oscillation driving my cock into and out of my sister's velvety vagina. The more we moved; the harder I got. As I returned to a 'ten' – my definition of a rock hard blue veiner – Anna moved us so she could be on top, facing me. She presented me with her breasts, and I opened my mouth wide and sucked on each one, bringing her nipples to a 'ten' as well. She dragged her rigid nips across my chest as she leaned down to kiss me and allow our tongues to wander around our upper bodies. I tongued her ears, something I knew raised her sexual temperature to the boiling point. I tongued her nipples, biting and pulling on them. She panted her responses: "More! Harder!"

Anna came hard and suddenly. "Ooooh fuck! Ooooh ... Ooooh .... I'm ... oh shit ... I'm cuming. I'm cuming. Oh God, this is wonderful ... again ... oh, so good ... so great ... sooooooo." She suddenly collapsed onto my chest, her lips locked on mine, and her tongue searching every corner of my mouth for further satisfaction.

This time I didn't cum with her, but after I felt her orgasm and felt her after-spasms I couldn't resist. My orgasm jetted my man-fluids high into her body as I added further thrusts to accelerate my ejections upward. My actions triggered a further climax from Anna, something so intense she grasped my shoulders with her finger nails digging into my flesh. In our mutual passion, she drew blood.

Our highs – our orgasmic peaks – lasted over a minute again. My body in an upward arc, sloping to the stars; and Anna's body pushing downward so my cock reached deep within her tunnel. We froze in position, and then we collapsed again.

Anna's eyes opened as she came down from 'above.' "Oh, Jimmy, I made you bleed." Without a further thought, she brought her mouth down to the bleeding arcs three of her fingernails had left on my right shoulder. She sucked on my blood, and I felt her tongue delivering healing swipes across the small wounds.

"Vampire," I whispered as though I was calling her a nasty name.

She looked at me, and then latched onto my throat in a playful manner.

I said with some urgency, "Hey, no hickeys. I have to make some public appearances, and I don't want to explain how my sister happened to leave a hickey just after we achieved the two greatest orgasms in our lives."

Anna's sucking turned into kisses, and moved around to my lips. When she stopped, she said, "Your wounds – my marks – are slight. I think they've already stopped bleeding. I'm so sorry I did that."

I interrupted, "I'm not. The pain heightened my climax. Amazing. The two acts went together so perfectly." I leaned up and kissed her. "Somebody once told me that pain and pleasure get interpreted by the same area of the brain; something always good to know."

As Anna dismounted a large dollop of my cum appeared at the exit from her vagina. She must have felt it about to drip, because she lowered her hand and caught the slurp. She locked eyes with me in the dim light, and I watched as she carried the mix of my sperm and her juices from her cunt to her lips, sucking on the milky fluid. The act was erotic, stimulating, and sexual. I knew she was committed to me in the deepest way.

"Sis," I whispered, in part so we didn't disturb the others, "Let's go into the water."

We arose from the chaise and walked the short distance to the water's edge, and then deeper and deeper into the Caribbean Sea. We held hands. When the water reached our chest, Anna floated into my arms and we kissed so tenderly I felt tears in my eyes ... and deep love in my heart.

Above us, the moonless sky and a panoply of stars covered the night. Orion looked down at us, and the Milky Way formed a brilliant slash across the starlit darkness. I felt so loved.

* * * * *

After our first round of love making, we went swimming as a group. Crystal and Mark paired off. Somehow before sleeping, I managed to make love to Lauren and Ellen. They were sexy and inspiring, clearly in awe of the performance (as they called it) by Anna and me. The three of us explored the edge of kinkiness in our erotic play. Anna and Terry had paired up too, and when I last saw her she had a playful look in her eye as she'd mounted him after a long sixty-nine that even gave me a hard-on because of its graphic nature. My sister was no prude.

When I got up in the morning, everyone else was still asleep. I'd learned to get along on little sleep from my training in the Special Forces. Somehow, I'd retained that skill along with the ability to rapidly restore my body. I felt ready for new day.

I started to run around the perimeter of the island along the beach, and in case I met someone else I pulled on some nylon running shorts. I stopped after my third loop, shed my running shorts, and went swimming in the warm sea. Instead of returning to the quiet house, I sat on the same lounger Anna and I had used the night before and slipped in a meditative trance – staring out across the shimmering Caribbean Sea. Even in the nothingness of my mind I felt such love and caring by everyone around me.

After meditating, I swam again and lay down to dry off before going up to the house to start breakfast for everyone. After a few minutes, I felt a presence. I didn't move or even open my eyes, but I welcomed the female form that snuggled into my side, her full breasts exciting me as they pushed against my side. Ellen spoke softly, "I've watched you over the past months – working, playing, loving. I hope you know that all I do is fall deeper in love with you. I am your devoted slave and fan and girlfriend and even your slut; I'm anything you want me to be." She kissed my cheek.

I turned my head and kissed her. I couldn't think of anything to say other than, "I love you too."

She went on, "I know sex is important to us – to everyone here probably. I'm glad we have this lifestyle where I get to share you with my sister and the others. You are a divine lover, and that too just makes me love you more than anything." She kissed me tenderly, the kind of kiss a serious lover delivered to the object of their affection first thing in the morning after a long night of making love.

I kissed back.

Ellen put her head on my shoulder, and cuddled in beside me.

After a few minutes, I said, "We should go start breakfast for everyone. I want to contribute in some way."

Ellen agreed, stood, and pulled me to my feet. Naked, we walked up the path side by side.

The aroma of coffee is probably what woke everyone except Mark. As each came into the kitchen area from the bedroom wing of the large home, a round of full frontal hugs, kisses, and handshakes transpired.

Crystal paid particular attention to me. She seemed impish this morning, and unusually proud that she had rendered Mark totally drained of sex fluids and a senseless mass of totally spent male flesh. She walked around all morning with a smirk of accomplishment. I chided her for attitude, and that made her chuckle about her deeds that much more.

We ate on the patio under a trellis covered with bougainvillea. We sat around talking all morning, although I had a continual distraction at the women's nudity around the table, particularly when Ellen sat next to me in a nonchalant way with her legs spread wide in my direction. I wasn't prudish at all; I found myself perpetually horny, particularly at her shiny labia.

Crystal, Ellen, and I cleaned up the dishes and kitchen; carefully restoring it to the pristine condition we found when we arrived. I figured we'd keep ahead of things. The rest of the day played out as you might have expected.

On Monday, Terry found a telephone that worked in the huge island cottage. He spent the entire morning talking on the phone in a corner of the living room. He had a large pad of paper and kept making frantic notes. We all knew something was afoot.

At lunch, we all looked at him expectantly.

Terry shrugged, "I'll know more later today. I don't want to speculate with you." He waved his hand dismissively, and then reached into our mid-afternoon snacks.

The phone rang again just before five o'clock. Terry lunged for the phone, and then danced around as he talked. Occasionally, he'd sit and make notes on his large pad of paper. He hung up after fifteen minutes. Ellen occasionally sat beside him listening to part of the conversation when he held the phone out so they could both listen. She smiled a lot, so we knew all this was good news. A couple of times she flashed a thumbs up gesture to Crystal or me.

Again, we all looked at him expectantly as he rejoined our group.

Terry said in an upbeat tone, "Everyone has to have a drink in their hand. Champagne even."

With a quick trip to the kitchen bar, everyone soon re-gathered with glasses filled to hear his announcement.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I have the great pleasure to present to you two of newest movie stars to grace the silver screen. Miss Crystal Lee has been selected over many other actresses to star in a movie rendition of Nora Robert's new book entitled, 'The Naked Truth a romantic drama with a great cast.' Of course, the song she and Jim did will be the theme song for the movie. The movie takes place in Paris and Moscow, and filming starts the first of March, just after the string of concerts we have coming up. I'll have pre-publication drafts of the book here tomorrow; the book will hit the streets in two weeks, and Crystal they're using some of Brite's photos of you for the book jacket. They expect a sellout in record time. Best of all for Crystal, her lead co-star will be George Rinard – the guyPeople magazine declared the sexiest man ever."

We all toasted Crystal and drank.

As we started to talk and ask questions, Terry held his hand up to indicate he had further announcements. In a loud stentorian tone he continued, "I also have the pleasure of presenting to you Mr. James Mellon, soon to be lead actor opposite sexy Jill Danes in an action movie entitled 'Pressure Limit' – also a soon to be published book by Dan Brown. That book will use some of Brite's pictures of Jim for the jacket – some of the racier ones I'm told. It's an action flick, and filming starts in April in L.A. and a few Central American locales yet to be determined."

Terry toasted each of us and drank as did the others, and then we got a polite round of applause from everyone. I knew movies were in the works; however, it never occurred to me that Crystal and I would be stars and in separate movies, or that we'd be separated by thousands of miles. I quickly got into a pensive mood as those thoughts washed over me.

I watched Crystal, and our eyes met with a sadness neither of expected a few minutes earlier. I instantly knew she felt about the situation the same way I did. I asked Terry why two different movies and why such a large distance between Crystal and me. He explained the situation as separate opportunities and brushed away our concerns. He said he'd negotiate some jet flights into the final contracts so we could fly somewhere to see each other occasionally.

Crystal and I both sighed simultaneously and looked longingly at each other. I knew we'd both do this, and I also knew it would be a test of our new relationship. When she had a chance, she came over to me and we hugged and kissed. She said in a low voice touched with impending pain, "Tonight you're mine – all mine. We're going to have to store up some memories to tide us over for when we're apart."

To be continued.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers