Crystal Clear Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,981 Followers

Ellen explained, "Mellon Girl? That's what Crystal and I call all the women who have slept with you and want to do it again and again. So, you have Mellon Girls all across the country, including Crystal and me -- and Claire -- and Jill."

Claire looked surprised, "What do you mean 'across the country'?"

I nodded for Ellen to tell her version. She started, telling some of the background that Claire already knew, "Two years ago, Jim's wife died from a sudden immune system illness. It was fast -- only a month from healthy to her passing. In Jim's grief, he rebuilt a motorcycle his Dad had left for him years earlier, and started on a journey across America to get to Anna's house in San Diego."

Claire nodded; she picked up some of this from when we'd visited Anna a couple of weeks earlier.

Ellen continued, "So Jim decided to ride through the forty-eight lower states. As he went along, he started to find willing women and warm pussies everywhere." She laughed, "He rose to the occasion, so to speak, and he fucked them all -- at least one in every state." Ellen threw her hands up as though I'd scored a touchdown. Some people at the next table overheard Ellen's last sentence and turned around. I blushed. One of the men at the other table winked at me, clearly wishing he'd done whatever it was that provoked Ellen's statement.

Ellen lowered her voice, "You already know how he met Crystal and me, and we were only halfway along his journey, but we reconnected a couple of times after that before he got to San Diego. Anyway, Crystal loves the story about Jim's trip, and she even met some of the women along the way, so she started to refer to herself and all the others as Mellon Girls. I use the term too."

I said weakly, "I never knew that."

Claire said, "Well, I'm a Mellon Girl, and Jill will love the term 'Mellon Girl' too, since she already is one."

After a pause, Claire said, "Hey, do you want to have some fun? Let's drop in on Jill and see what mischief she's up to tonight."

We agreed with her idea. I settled up our dinner bill, and we left the restaurant, piled into my Mercedes, and we headed for Jill's home.

* * * * *

We parked my car in Jill's driveway behind two other cars. Instead of knocking or ringing the bell, Claire said, "Let's just sneak in if the door is unlocked. We're all friends." She must have known Jill's habits because the front door was unlocked. There was that mystery about her that I'd sensed when we'd first met. I wondered again if she'd ever put my suspicions to rest that there was a part of her we didn't know anything about. We tiptoed inside, hoping that we'd surprise Jill in some interesting way.

We did.

In the living room, three sweaty nude bodies formed a highly interesting sexual tableau. Mark Ang, our director lay on the couch facing away from the door. Jill lay in his lap also facing away from the door, gyrating rapidly against Mark. Apparently, he had his cock up Jill's ass. Facing us, with his shaft in Jill's pussy stood Barry Peters, looking muscular and experienced. Around them on the floor lay a potpourri of clothing.

Barry smiled at the three of us as we tiptoed into the room. Jill kept moaning something about fucking her harder and faster; imperatives I assumed were directed to both men. I held a finger to my lips to indicate he should not acknowledge our presence. He nodded back at me, as he gave a couple of extra hard thrusts into Jill's cunt.

I came up behind the sofa and leaned over so that my mouth was right next to Jill's ear. I started a brief litany of suggestive thoughts to Jill: "You are a colossal slut -- a common street whore with an insatiable appetite for cock. If you can't sell yourself, you give yourself away to the biggest dick -- the person who can fuck you the hardest -- the tongue that will lap you to more orgasms -- the pussy that tastes the best. You are my kind of slut."

Jill's eyes had popped open at the sound of my voice. When I finished she said in a dreamy voice, "You know me all too well, now get out of those clothes and come fuck me."

Jill twisted around slightly so she could see me; she saw Ellen and Claire standing behind me. "Claire. Ellen. Get out of those clothes. We have three good cocks here, enough to go around for everyone. I haven't even worn these two out yet, so there's lots of life left in them before they go limp for the night." She laughed at her brash invitation.

Ellen, Claire, and I stripped, leaving our clothes in neat piles on one of the casual chairs in a corner of the living room. As I came over to Barry, Mark, and Jill, Barry jerked his cock from Jill's wet cunt. Watching the threesome had hardened me, so I had a hard cock ready for action. I sank my cock into her body. Jill's eyes got big. Mark started to pump his cock into Jill's ass again, as I pistoned into her cunt from above holding Jill's legs over each shoulder. Jill started to use her own body to pound into our two shafts.

Barry went and hugged Ellen and Claire, his cock sticking out at a ninety-degree angle from his body. Both women dropped to their knees and started to share in orally lapping up the tastes he brought from Jill's twat. I watched as Barry closed his eyes and raised his head to the ceiling. Ellen and Claire kept swapping his cock back and forth between them, often taking turns to see who could swallow all of him the fastest; they were getting good at their game. He moaned as the women slurped.

From beneath Jill, I heard Mark say, "Fancy meeting you here, Jim. I wasn't sure you'd come back to Jill's little club of horny people." He laughed, and I couldn't see him; only his arms and legs that hung out underneath of Jill's writhing body.

Jill gasped out, "Less talking, more fucking." We honored her request. Jill's skin had reddened from the physical exertion and from the blush of her frequent orgasms.

I watched Barry erupt all over Claire's face. Long strands of his jism plastered across her cheek, nose, eyes, and forehead. Ellen grabbed his cock about that time and directed it at her own face, but by then he was spent so his last emissions only made it to her breasts. Barry made a lot of happy grunting sounds.

Jill applauded the cum shower from her supine position beneath me with two cocks driving into her body. "That's a super show Barry -- girls. Now it's my turn to get some juice."

I said to Mark, "You near?"

He responded, "Give me about ninety-seconds notice, and I'll be there. I have good control."

"Let's do it," I said as I drove extra hard into Jill. She moaned and might have even had a small orgasm.

I felt Mark accelerate his anal thrusts. Jill groaned and shrieked.

Ninety seconds later, Mark and I filled Jill's orifices with our semen. We flooded her holes until the juice oozed out of her around our cocks. We were messy, Jill had also ejaculated, but then I had always thought that really good sex was wet and messy. Mark didn't seem to mind, and neither did I.

I lifted Jill off Mark's cock, turned, repositioned her on my cock, and sat on the couch next to him while I slid in and out of Jill's pussy. I leaned in and kissed Jill rather tenderly on the lips, even running my tongue around her lips in a sensuous manner. She looked at me with a sense of awe. I knew I did things to her no one else did. The following French kiss was memorable. Jill's beautiful blue eyes locked on mine, and I know we both felt a palpable wave of love sweep over the two of us.

I glanced back at the other trio. Ellen and Claire were snowballing some of the cum Ellen had licked from Claire's face. Barry looked enthralled at the pair's wanton display. The girls were unusually sexy in their sport, and their moves made me start to harden again. As they swapped spit, I watched as Claire rubbed Barry's remaining cum into Ellen's chest as well as her own; clearly the women had pressed themselves together to spread the cum equally between them.

I finally extracted myself from Jill, and flopped onto the sofa next to her, being careful not to drip on the fabric. Jill scrunched down on the sofa until her pussy hung over the edge. She didn't seem to mind that our fluids were dripping from her onto the floor. After she was sure she had all our attention on her frothy cunt, she produced a small mat of tissues from between the cushions and held it to her cunt to prevent our remaining juices from leaking on her brocade couch.

Six voices around the room said, "Wow" in one form or another.

* * * * *

I carefully placed my hand just below the breast-filled bodice of the sexy tight dress Jill wore, I leaned in as her left arm encircled my shoulders, and we kissed open mouth with our tongues a twirl. The kiss lasted almost two minutes, and then we pulled apart slowly, our eyes now open and locked on one another.

"CUT!"

Our director, Mark Ang's voice rang out across the set. Earlier in the day, the technicians had blown up what looked like a perfectly good car with eight cameras recording the event. Thus, in the background of our 'Big Kiss' lay the bombed out remnants of the vehicle and several actors posing as firemen hosing down the smoking hulk. The whole scene was to look as if I had narrowly escaped death from a pipe bomb under the car, and Jill, my erstwhile girlfriend in the film, had thought I'd died and had just found me at the scene of the explosion very much alive.

Jill and I looked at Mark for direction on the next take.

Mark spoke, "That was great. I'm sure it'll be super. Now, I need to have the two of you turn from your kiss and start running down the street. Dodge into the door of the red building on the right. Jim it might look good if you overrun the door, and Jill pulls you back. Can the two of you run that far holding hands?" We nodded. "Good. And Jill, use your other hand to occasionally but subtly flip your skirt up to the cameras -- we need some leg in this."

We went back into our kiss, with Jill giving me a little moan of pleasure at the occasion. I rather liked the kissing scenes with her too. One of the stage hands who had snapped a digital shot of us just before the last scene ended came over with his iPad and made some minute adjustments to our pose.

"QUIET ON THE SET ... ACTION!"

Jill and I broke apart from our kiss, looked in each others eyes, and then we turned and started our run holding hands as instructed. Smoking shrapnel from the explosion of the car lay all over the ground, so we occasionally had to jump over some large piece of metal or a small pool of fire as we ran. Just as Mark wanted, we finished charging through the door of what looked like a nondescript retail building in some generic Central American city. We disappeared into the structure.

"CUT." The word echoed across the set from the handheld megaphone Mark liked to use.

Jill and I peeked out the door of the building. Behind us were the two-by-fours and plywood that held up the façade of the pretend building.

Mark waved for us to return to that end of the set. We walked back along the path we'd just run as some of the workers extinguished the fires and smoldering rubble. We were through with this scene.

As we got near, Mark said to everyone and particularly to us, "I think that's it for today. A few of us are going to review the day's shots from the digital camera in the screening room. You're welcome to come. This had been a very good day for making movies. What? I think we only did retakes on a couple of scenes. We are now about a week ahead of schedule. Fabulous."

He turned to us and added, "Jill, Jim; when you do a scene, you are executing almost perfectly every time. That's amazing in this biz. You are a dream to work with."

As we walked by Mark, I heard Jill say to Mark in a stage whisper, "And, you, my fair stud, are a dream to fuck with. I hope you cum ... by, later." No one else could hear her invitation, yet I doubt she would have cared if they did. She made no bones about being 'available' and 'dateable' to the media, or anyone for that matter. She really did have the potential to be a great slut.

Mark grinned at her and nodded. She had her evening planned. I had worried that I'd have to entertain Jill as well as my roommates, but if Mark had her in hand, so to speak, I was off the hook for the night.

I had promised a romantic dinner and a beach walk after dark to Claire and Ellen. Jason, my stunt double, had recommended a restaurant called the Café Del Rey right at the head of Marina Del Rey's boat harbor -- the world's largest man-made small craft harbor.

After a scramble by the women to dress 'upscale' for dinner, we maneuvered out of the Pueblo industrial park where our generic-Central-American-city movie set had been created into rush hour traffic to drive to Marina Del Rey -- only a few miles. I headed west to Redondo Beach and then north along Hermosa Avenue, Ocean Drive, and The Strand for a bit; I resolved to drive along side the ocean as long as I could. I loved the seashore, even when crowded and with limited views of the water. We made a few forays down to the beach where there were parking areas, just to see what the beaches were like. We sped up through Vista Del Mar, an industrial area, into the Marina area. The GPS made driving around there easy, but I also made a 'memo to self' that I wouldn't enjoy living in any of the beach communities we drove through on a full-time basis -- too crowded, and houses too close together.

Maybe because of my celebrity status the Maitre d' at Café Del Rey gave us a table looking out over the marina. Claire got really charged up trying to estimate the value of all the boats in the marina -- an estimated 5,500 vessels, the waiter told us. I was recognized by people at several tables; however, my choice to avoid further eye contact turned further action away.

We lingered over dinner and our conversations about the movie, the personalities in play, and how much we loved each other. The sun disappeared below the horizon leaving an array of beautiful colors while we dined and made the mood and view extra special. After dinner we walked around part of the marina, me in jeans, well-worn western boots, a black t-shirt, and a blazer, and Claire and Ellen in sleek cocktail dresses that displayed their cleavage. Both girls wore four-inch spike heels, my favorite. We often held hands and stopped to kiss and hug. I found a street vendor selling flowers and bought each of my loves a gardenia that we wove into their hair. They both looked so pretty.

I had also promised Claire a beach walk, so near the Oceana Hotel that we were calling home while on the west coast, I found a route down slope to a parking area on the beach. Only a few cars remained since darkness had fallen on the landscape.

Ellen insisted, "I want to change out of my dress. The temperature is perfect, and I might even swim if the two of you will play lifeguard."

We didn't have bathing suits; however, after stripping away our outer layers of clothes, the girls' thongs and bras served as bikinis, and in dim light my black briefs might pass as the equivalent of a Speedo. In the reflected light from the street lights above on the Pacific Coast Highway, we walked down to Pacific Ocean and started to stroll north, the cool surf washing around our feet. As we walked, the last of the surfers passed us heading to the parking areas with surfboards in hand.

"The water is colder than I thought it would be," Claire proclaimed.

"I dare you to go in." Ellen loved to taunt our roommate and lover.

"Only if all of you come with me," Claire teased back.

Ellen yelled, "No clothes. Come on. Strip!" In seconds we had a very small pile of clothing on the sand: two bras, two thongs, and my briefs.

I grabbed both girl's hands and started to pulled them into the surf; "Come on. Let's do it. Quickly. Don't think about it."

We plunged into the surf as fast as we could. Based on my experience swimming in New England lakes and the Atlantic, I guessed the water temperature to be around sixty-five degrees. The water felt icy cold.

We all shrieked with bodily shock and excitement over our quick immersion in the Pacific.

"My God, this is cold!" Claire shouted as she dipped her body in up to her neck. "I can't stand it." She stood and ran in the water to shore, with Ellen and I close behind her. We laughed and huddled our bodies next to each other to try to regain the warmth we had so quickly lost in our less than thirty-second swim.

Ellen said, "Oh, you both can rub me all over any time you want." We were stroking each other's bodies with our hands that we had blown on to warm them. The cool hands on my cock were most stimulating in so many ways.

Claire leaned forward to Ellen; she bit and sucked on a nipple that the cold water had turned into a rigid nubble of dark flesh. Ellen held her friend's head close and moaned at the pleasure.

I took hold of the other nipple with my mouth, alternately sucking and blowing my hot breath on her mound and its feminine peak. Ellen held my head to her as well, and in only seconds she had changed from a shivering body to a woman in heat.

As we sucked her breasts, Ellen said, "I want you both -- sexually. I want to fuck right here on the beach. I want to taste Claire and feel your cock in my cunt." Ellen's hands dropped: one to Claire's breasts and the other to my rising Dick -- an appendage that the cold water had shrunk to a shadow of its normal self.

I looked around, and the beach in all directions seemed deserted. We were probably a half-mile from our car and the nearest parking. I thought it unlikely we'd have company at this hour without plenty of warning.

I extended my left hand to Ellen's pussy, slipping my middle fingers through her wetness to her warm slit -- wetness formed not only from our splash in the ocean, but also from her readiness for sex. I slid my fingers up into the full warmth of her vagina.

Ellen moaned and leaned to me for a passionate kiss. Her body twisted with desire as I stroked inside her.

I felt Claire's hand next to mine, and her fingers joined mine in penetrating her friend's cunt. We stroked, stretched, and prodded as we both rained kisses on Ellen. Ellen's body writhed in pleasure as she held onto the two of us as her body quaked. All this had happened so suddenly, in only seconds from our invitation for a passionate threesome.

I nudged Ellen into Claire's arms and watched as the two kissed with passion, their nude breasts rubbing against one another. I thought of the sensations they both must have felt with their ultra-sensitive nipples resulting from the cold water.

I moved behind Ellen and ben her over slightly. She bent forward and captured Claire's right breast with her mouth; I could her the initial slobbering sounds and Claire's gasp of pleasure. Before she'd gotten very far, I pushed my rigid cock into her slit from the back, slowly sinking full depth into her sheath.

A long moan escaped from Ellen as I slowly pistoned in and out of her body, yet I doubted she'd let Claire's nipple from the grasp of her lips. My hands wrapped around Ellen, partly to support the two of us, and to fondle her robust mounds. I pinched and twisted her breasts and nips from behind her. Ellen's head rested between Claire's breasts.

In mere seconds, Ellen announced, "Ooooh, I am so close to cuming ... don't stop ... I'm ... almost ... there. Nooooooooowwwww! Eeeemmmrrrrrgggghhhh." Her body shuddered and jerked with an out of control climax. I kept pumping into her as she came. Ellen's arms flailed for purchase lest she fall; Claire and I both struggled to support her naked body. We gradually lowered her to a kneeling position in the sand, the two of us joining her.

Claire and I sandwiched Ellen between us as Ellen flowed through the rest of her orgasm into her afterglow. "Oh that was so good ... so very, very good. The water. The stars. I love you both so much." Her voice had a surreal quality to it.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,981 Followers