Crystal Clear Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers

I felt Claire reach past Ellen's hip and grab my shaft still wet with Ellen's lubricating fluids. "I'm next. Will you do me here please ... and I want Ellen's wet cookie over my mouth." Claire lay back on the packed sand, pulling Ellen and me to her.

I watched as Ellen straddled Claire's head facing me; I moved to line up my tool with her cooch, pulling her legs over my own near my hips. Claire had a daring and dirty side to her, and I sensed she wanted us to play to that personality.

I pushed hard and rapidly into Claire: "How's that feel cunt? You like cock -- this cock driving up into you here in public? You want someone to come along and see what a slut you are -- putting out for your two friends on a public beach? Tell us what you like you cum dumpster."

Claire hadn't gotten into eating out Ellen yet, so she answered from beneath Ellen's crotch: "I love cock -- your cock -- maybe any cock as long as it's thrusting in and out of my body. Maybe some stranger will come along and fuck me while the two of you watch. Leave me full of your cum; he'll have sloppy seconds. Oh that would be so ... so fucking nice. I would hope he'd have a big long cock -- fat -- and give me a few orgasms."

Claire's voice went mute as Ellen lowered her love box into Claire's mouth. I could hear the first slurps of cunt juice and saliva mixing.

Claire's pussy was flush with her juices; even in the dim light I could see how wet and shiny her box made my cock. I pounded into Claire, even putting her legs over my shoulders as I made love to her -- rough love. Occasionally, I would slap at her butt or a breast, not to hurt but to stimulate and excite. Even as she ate out Ellen, I reached up and held my hand around Claire's neck, the move a possible threat yet daring her to survive our assault on her body.

Claire loved it. I babbled more dirty talk at her, and at Ellen.

A far-off motion near the water's edge caught my eye. I tensed but continued to oscillate my hips into Claire. The motion turned out to be a couple walking along the edge of the water, holding hands. My night vision is acute, so I'd seen them before they spotted our shadows and forms in the dim light.

The man stopped, and even at the distance -- maybe a hundred feet -- I heard him whisper to his partner, "Look, over there. Quiet." He pointed in our direction, and her eyes came and locked onto our forms. They watched motionless as I continued to fuck Claire, and as Claire continued to eat out Ellen. I fondled Ellen's breasts occasionally, also using my mouth on her tits.

After several minutes, I watched the couple move closer, enough so there was no mistake we could see them and vice versa. I whispered their presence to Ellen, and she just smiled at me, and ground her cunt into Claire's mouth. The woman was pretty, wore glasses, and had a slim body. He appeared muscular, but past his prime. The couple appeared a mis-matched pair: he in his fifties, and she in her twenties, even younger than Ellen.

As I watched, and the couple could tell I'd seen them, she removed the bra of her bikini and then pulled his bathing suit down and off his legs. She tossed both items of clothing up onto dry sand, and then knelt at the edge of the chilly surf and initiated a blowjob on her companion. He was torn between watching the three of us, and watching his cock slide into his partner's mouth.

The pair alternately watched us or engaged in fellatio. I received signals from Claire that she was nearing orgasm. Ellen just continued to purr as Claire's tongue did its magic on her clit. I reached down with one hand and started to rub circles around Claire's clitoris. Claire's entire body jerked and jumped beneath us. I heard a muffled "Oh, fuck!" from between Ellen's legs.

Claire started panting, and then spoke, "I'm about to ... explode ... fuck ... mmmeeeeeeee!" Her orgasms rocked the west coast. Her insides spasmed, and my cock surged my juices deep inside her. Her vaginal muscles twitched over and over again, milking my seed from me -- and I gave generously.

Fifty feet away in the dim light, I heard the man moan, "Oh, babe. I'm there ... I'm there." The girl didn't slow or stop; her head kept moving on his cock, slowing only when I guessed from his posture that he'd started to spew his cum into her gullet. He held her head, threw his head back, and the pair moaned loudly.

Ellen had latched onto my cock as I'd watched the couple finish their moment of sex. She inhaled my pipe, and I felt her tongue swirling around the head and my mushroom cap capturing each molecule of my semen and Claire's vaginal juices. When she finished she looked up at me and smiled.

I stood, and helped Claire and Ellen up. We brushed the sand off each other.

When I looked at our nearby couple, the man was retrieving his swimsuit and her bra, but she walked to us almost nude with a sexy sway to her hips. She came right up to me; I marveled at her small breasts with large oval shaped areola with thimble-size nipples.

The woman spoke softly, "You must be a very amazing man that I will fantasize about the rest of my life." She pulled my face down to hers and kissed me tenderly, our lips sensing and enjoying in a kiss that lasted at least half-a-minute. This woman made my blood boil despite having just cum with two lovers.

After our kiss, our mystery woman repeated the kiss with Claire and then with Ellen. She said softly, "The two of you are beautiful, even from where we stood we could see the love between all of you. I would so have enjoyed being made love to by the three of you -- maybe some other time. Sweet goodnights to you, and may our paths cross again."

With that she turned and walked back to her partner. She slid into the bra he offered to her, and the pair turned away and walked away into the darkness.

To be continued.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers