Crystal Clear Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers

"I want to cum with you," Ellen said in a plaintive voice.

Claire said with a hint of mock disappointment, "Oh, I wanted the same thing."

I rearranged the pillows on the bed around me, adding here and subtracting there. I had Nadia move up to the headboard. I had Ellen lie on her back my left and Claire on my right, each with their legs across my mid-section and interwoven until the two were tribbing -- rubbing their two pussies together.

When Ellen and Claire were comfortable and could push their cunts together, I lifted the two women slightly and inserted my cock between their pussies. The stimulation was almost two great, but it did feel as though I'd slipped into an open-air pussy that wrapped the sides of my cock in silk and left my head exposed. We all started to writhe and pump and moan.

Ellen gasped, "You are rubbing right on my clit ... I'm not going to last long."

Claire gasped, "You're on my clit too. I'm starting to crest -- this is all just so sexy -- so lewd -- so fantastic. I never want to stop. I've never seen a guy fuck two women simultaneously."

I spoke, "Then I guess it's time to see whether we can get in sync with each other. I'm close too."

Claire came first. Her back arched and her body thrust into our union, pushing me tight against Ellen. The added stimulation tripped Ellen off, and I was close behind. My cock erupted like a fountain into the air where the three of us joined. Cum shot a couple of feet high and fell back where we were all joined. Subsequent jets of cum repeated the process until my cum covered the girl's pubes, as well as my own cock. By the headboard, I heard the moans and pants from Nadia -- a telltale sign of her own orgasm as she thrust the large vibrating prick in and out of herself.

We each made large sighing noises as we fell back into our pillows and the bed. We lay unmoving, our groins pressed together, as we panted for a full minute, and then Nadia's tongue found the union of the three of us, and she licked the area so clean we sparkled in pleasure.

* * * * *

The week after Ellen, Claire, and I got back to Nashville and joined Nadia, I talked to Crystal three times. Terry, our agent, wanted a 'blow out' arrival at Nashville Airport when Crystal got off the plane from JFK. He'd already arranged to have a hoard of paparazzi there, and he'd arranged a big welcome where I would be at the gate to greet Crystal, we'd 'perform' for the paparazzi, and then hold an impromptu interview with the press. I'd avoided the media since I got back from Central America; most of them still wanted a piece of me regarding the abduction of Jill Danes and the deaths of two of her abductors that occurred during her rescue. I steeled myself for Friday night, and Crystal did too.

Crystal and I did rehearse the 'dirty' questions the press might throw at us -- questions about our status, her relationship with George Rinard, my relationship with Jill Danes -- and maybe her sister and Claire, to name a few of them. We got our stories straight, and then crossed our fingers so that there were no curve balls.

Each night that week I slept with the three women of the house: Ellen, Claire, and Nadia -- always after an evening of energetic sex-filled romps where everyone had at least two orgasms -- and some lost count. Of course, there were also the daytime activities too. It was a sex-filled week, as usual.

I couldn't wait for Crystal to join us, partly because I needed to talk to her about the growing problem with the women in my life: they were all in love with me, and I had only limited physical resources to meet all their needs and desires. I loved each of them, but Crystal was my Number One, most special, favorite girl, and she told me I was at the top of her list. I didn't want anyone to get hurt feelings in what was going on. So far, in that regard, I think I'd been lucky. I had not hidden any of my feelings nor suggested that any of my love interests were less than they really were.

Crystal and I had agreed before we went in different directions to make two movies to have a very open relationship, but then we only knew of Ellen's increased infatuation with me. I'm not sure we counted on a list of similarly inclined people growing while she was filming in Europe, and I roamed around the west coast and Central America doing my film. Besides, the three at the house, I knew Jill Danes also now held a special place for me in her heart; she'd started to say, "I love you" more frequently before we parted and I had the feeling she really meant it despite her 'nymphomaniac' ways. Crystal knew Tina and few others who also had used the "L" word when they referred to me, but their demands were small.

* * * * *

The day of Crystal's arrival, Terry picked the four of us up at Crystal's home: Ellen, Claire, Nadia, and me. The car was a white stretch limo and he'd arranged for the license plate to read 'CRYSTAL' -- a fine touch. As we rode to the airport, he briefed us again on dealing with the press and a few things he wanted us to throw in -- such as favorable remarks about the pastPlayboy spread, the album --The Naked Truth -- that still commanded a top ten slot in overall album sales, the moviePressure Limit, and Crystal's movie, The Naked Truth. We were also to emphasize that we now were both country singers and movie stars, and that we intended to do more of both.

After Terry had run through all his instructions for us he sat back in his seat next to me. Claire winked at me from across the car; she knelt and then inched her way to Terry. When she got there, she looked up at him and slowly unzipped his pants. We could see the bulge in his pants before she touched him; and that just made it all that much harder for her to extract him without scratching the sides of his shaft on the zipper.

When his cock became fully unfurled, Claire leaned forward, and lightly blew all along the rod from the tip to where it disappeared into his pants. We heard Terry give a mighty sigh. He'd no sooner exhaled then Claire dove down on his cock, driving his meat deep into her mouth and throat until her nose rested against Terry pubic bone. Terry gasped for breath at the shock of her work.

Claire looked up at Terry and started to raise and lower her upper body as she provided a wet and warm environ for his cock. Beside us on the Interstate, cars and trucks roared by oblivious to the sex show being provided within thanks to the strongly tinted glass.

I watched Claire and Terry with great interest, and then I felt my own zipper being undone. Ellen had decided I was to be her prey. She looked up at me as she reached in and fondled me, "I'm not going to let you cum -- you have to save that for Crystal, but I can get you pumped up and ready for her." She looked beside her, "Nadia do you want to help me, or Claire -- or both of us." She giggled at the prospect that Nadia would switch between the two cocks.

Nadia joined Ellen in licking up one side of my shaft and down the other, the two women taking turns fellating me, each one trying to be more stimulating than the other. I was torn between watching them work on me, or watching Claire do Terry, particularly as Claire had stripped her light dress off and was naked except for a small thong. She had a body to die for -- ripe full breasts that shimmied and shook to the rhythm of the car and her motions over Terry, plus long shapely legs that curled up under her.

I got to a '10' pretty fast, and the girls kept me far from the edge while still providing a lot of exciting stimulation.

Nadia shifted over to Terry, but not before she pulled her skirt up to show us that she wore no underwear. She sat beside him on the back seat, fully exposed herself to him, and then started to masturbate. I could see the eyes roll up in Terry's head at the erotic scene.

After a few minutes of this, she grabbed one of his hands and brought it to her cunt. "Fuck me with your fingers. Maybe later you can sink that big American cock into this little Russian pussy. Would you like that? Would you like to fuck me? Maybe fuck me while I eat Claire or Ellen. I would like to have your cum deep inside me -- your man seed." " Terry groaned as his right hand started to drive two fingers into the small but stacked woman. Nadia moaned as well. All the stimulation -- visual and tactile -- pushed Terry over the edge.

"Oh ... Claire ... Nadia ... I'm about ... to ... cum."

Fifteen seconds later, Terry thrust his hips up to drive his cock into Claire's mouth. She took all of him again, and stayed on target, allowing his cum to flush into the back of her throat. Terry kept saying, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck."

After Terry had cum, he resumed pumped his fingers in and out of her cunt. Claire pulled away and allowed some of his semen to dribble from her mouth onto her breasts. Nadia's eyes got big; she started to squirm in her seat against Terry's hand, and then she came too. Soon, she tightened up into a small ball of writhing flesh as the orgasm flashed into the pleasure centers of her brain.

Ellen came up and kissed me. "We love you guys. You have such special equipment. Later, maybe after you're done fucking my sister, you'll have some stamina left for little old me." She batted her eyes at me, and gestured for me to tuck myself away.

I looked puzzled, but she pointed outside the car. We were just starting to pull onto the airport property. We couldn't be more than a couple of minutes from curbside. Reluctantly, I tucked my '10' back in my pants with considerable difficulty.

Across the car, Nadia straightened herself up, redressed, and tried to regain her cool, calm, and collected look. Terry looked as though he'd just had the greatest sex of his life; he had that afterglow and look about him. Claire had found a tissue and dabbed at her breasts to clean up the excess cum she'd used as part of her floor show; after that, she threw the dress back over her head and straightened up. The three women all preened each other to be sure they were presentable for the public.

We pulled up curbside on the lower level of the airport. The chauffeur hopped out and opened the door for us to exit the car. As we gathered and started to leave, he sighed and mumbled to me, "You guys put on a fabulous show back there." We forgot about the rearview mirror.

A security detail met the limousine and escorted us through some back hallways to a VIP room not too far from C-concourse and the gate where Crystal would disembark. The five of us sat there under the watchful eye of six bodyguards dressed in black, packing heat, and each wearing a headset and miniature earpiece for two-way communications with each other. Terry mentioned that this was only part of the security contingent. He said, "I don't even want to think of a repeat of what happened to Jill Danes. I can't have your trying to rescue every maiden in your life who gets abducted."

Quick as a flash Ellen said, "Well, Jill and Crystal surely aren't maidens -- neither is the rest of us after hanging around you guys." We all broke up laughing.

Terry retorted, "I was speaking metaphorically."

After we talked some more, a security guard came up to Terry and interrupted: "Mr. Ross, the plane just touched down. They should be at the gate in about five minutes. It will take us four minutes to walk to the gate so we should think about leaving this room very soon."

I stood and said, "Let's go. I want to go meet the love of my life." As I said that, I gave Ellen and Claire a hug to my body, and then made sure to include Nadia. They all grinned at me, and then adopted the 'sister,' 'friend,' and 'live-in housekeeper' facades as far as the public was concerned. Claire softened her image by putting on her eyeglasses that she seldom wore. Ellen took a clipboard out of Terry's briefcase and held it to her chest; she also had a pencil behind one ear. Nadia looked surprised at the difference in looks; she hadn't planned anything. Ellen gave her some paper off the clipboard so Nadia had something to carry, as though it was the itinerary.

The guards led us through two more corridors, up a flight of stairs, and then out a door into the main corridor -- a place bustling with people, most of whom pulled wheeled suitcases behind them. Crystal's plane could be seen in the distance through the large plate-glass windows still taxiing to gate C-15.

Behind us, I could see a few of the press had spotted me. I heard a couple of shouts and some running. Two of the guards dropped back to slow the onslaught. Twenty seconds later the heavy footfalls associated with running had stopped. I didn't turnaround.

I stood with the passengers waiting to board the plane, and with the entourage I'd arrived with. Many in the waiting area spotted me and knew who I was instantly. I saw much gesturing and pointing. I guess I'd become a bit of a household word, particularly since all the hoop-rah around rescuing Jill.

The gate agent saw me, went and propped the door to the jet way open, and I could see her run down the ramp to the plane. Another agent had already docked the jet way to the aircraft. Seconds later, she came running back up the jet way and made a beeline for Terry. There were some nodding of heads, a quick message into her handheld two-way radio, and from my viewpoint in line with the jet way I could see Crystal start up the ramp.

When she saw me, she broke into a run. I actually got a big lump in my throat at seeing her again, and a couple of tears of joy in my eyes.

Crystal shot out of the jet way, dropped her big purse, gave a little scream of delight, and threw herself into my arms so hard we almost toppled over backwards. Our lips were locked together in a most passionate kiss. More kisses followed, and between kisses we were both talking at once about how we missed each other and loved each other and always wanted to be with each other and on and on. We still held each other, so much so that we were blocking some of the other passengers rushing to get off her plane. As we hugged and kissed I became distantly aware of a thousand flash cameras going off near us.

Eventually, Terry came and nudged the two of us apart and suggested we walk with the security detail to an empty gate where he'd arranged our press conference. Crystal greeted Terry with a hug, and then saw her sister. They coupled up with a hug, and then so did Crystal and Claire, although they'd never met in person. Nadia got her hug and kiss too.

As we walked a phalanx of photographers walked backwards in front of us, snapping away madly at us. The security guys knew how to manage both the press and us, and how to lead us effectively to our next location -- a makeshift space in Concourse D.

Terry directed us to a table that had been set up for us to sit at, and he joined us with a wink. He whispered to me, "My fifteen seconds of fame."

Terry remained standing although he had a chair left for him. He held up his hands and quieted the room, hard to do with all the camera shutters clicking. I noticed several TV cameras and a couple of boom microphones in the mix of devices in the room. The table Crystal and I sat at had over a dozen microphones on it.

"Ladies and gentlemen, if you'll quiet down, I'll give some of you a chance to ask questions of Jim and Crystal. I will moderate the interview, picking you out to ask your question, so please raise your hand when the time comes -- and please no shouting." He paused for half-a-second, and said, "All right, who's first." A hundred hands went up.

The first round of questions addressed my rescue of Jill Danes -- how did Crystal hear about it (I called her), what did she think (so glad Jill was unscathed, and worried about her reckless boyfriend risking his neck nonetheless). Several questions focused on Crystal and her relationship with George Rinard, her costar (he's a dear friend and fun to be with), and my relationship with Jill Danes (fun loving, a great actress, a good mentor to a neophyte actor like me, and pretty enough that a bunch of thugs wanted to hold her for ransom).

Questioning politely stayed away from Ellen, Claire, and Nadia, although their presence at the edge of the room was obvious, and an informed member of the press might have known I had shared a motorhome with Ellen and Claire (and Jill) in Nicaragua.

Crystal reached down beside me and held my hand as we talked. I felt so glad to be connected with her, and I know we were both making ga-ga eyes at each other. After all, we hadn't seen each other in the flesh for five months.

Several questions followed regarding our movies, our album The Naked Truth,and whether we had follow-up plans. I turned that one over to Terry, our agent who said that Sony Entertainment did indeed have plans for another album and that we'd be working on it very soon, aiming for another release near the end of the year. He surprised both of us with a flat statement that 'there would be more movies too.'

Both Crystal and I chimed in that it had been some time since either of us had sung other than in the shower. We both had some practice work to do to get back in the country music groove, not that we wanted to leave our new acting careers behind.

Question: "Would the two of you like to do a movie together?" Answer: "Only if it were a love story." Everyone went "Ahhhhhhhh," and the room broke up in laughter.

We'd been doing Q&A for almost half an hour. Terry went to wind things up. "One or two more questions, and then let's let these two love birds go home."

A young brunette woman I didn't recognize waved her hand again near the middle of the pack. Terry seemed to recognize her and called on her, "Edith, what's your question?"

The pretty girl stood and turned to me, almost with a bow. She spoke slowly, commanding by her voice others in the room to be silent. Her voice was not challenging and spoke only out of curiosity in a polite way, "Mr. Mellon ... err, this is delicate ... I don't know how to put this ... but, well, do you have a child by a woman who lives in Greenville, Ohio -- a baby about a year old?"

To be continued

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers
12