Crystal Clear Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers

James toddled over to his mother as George and I did a manly hug. I introduced him to Crystal, and they too hugged in greeting.

George said, "Jim, I think you should put your motorcycle in the garage. There are no windows, and with the door shut no one will know you're here. I've become paranoid about the media the past two days since we spotted them outside the house."

I said, "Yeah, I'm really sorry about this. We never figured what we'd do if someone caught on to what we did. With my status with the media, particularly after having just hit the front pages with the rescue of Jill Danes, I didn't expect you'd become collateral damage."

"No, don't worry about it. It's part of the new landscape we created. We should talk about what we plan to do. We can't hide out up here the rest of our lives, plus I know from your website that you've got a string of concerts with Crystal around the States before Christmas and Europe coming up in the New Year."

George opened the garage door, and I rode the bike in and parked next to his rental car. He shut the door, and we all went inside.

Just inside the door, Summer swept up James, kissed him firmly, and passed him to Crystal. The two played briefly as she held him on one hip. She looked over at me and said, "Oh, Jim, I want one. He's so cute! Were you this cute when you were one?" The baby chortled as Crystal tickled him with one finger to his exposed belly.

Summer said, "He's about to go down for the night. He'll wake up around midnight, take a bottle, and then go right back to sleep after a diaper change."

Quick as a flash Crystal said, "Can I help with him somehow. I haven't been near a baby in a long time, and I just love them to pieces."

Summer said, "Of course. He's been pretty easy to care for, plus George is a hands-on daddy."

Crystal came over to where I stood and presented me with the baby; for a brief second, the baby and I looked eye to eye. He broke into a smile that ate up his whole face. I pulled him into my arms and for the first time hugged my son. Tears formed in my eyes at the moment.

The four adults and James went to the back patio of the house, a screened in area that overlooked the lake. I sat with James on the floor as he played with some toys; I felt captivated by everything the 'mini-me' did. I noticed Crystal couldn't take her eyes off the tot either.

We had some wine and hors d'oeuvres. Summer said she'd serve dinner after James went to bed. The wine slid down easily; I'd become dehydrated on the road, so the liquid went right to my head. Crystal too loosened up, and soon the four of us were a happy foursome, joking and talking as though we'd been inseparable all our lives.

Around eight o'clock, Crystal and Summer went and put James to bed. When they came back to the patio, they were holding hands as good friends might do. Summer served dinner, and we lingered around the table for a long time talking mostly about our lives, the rescue of Jill Danes, Crystal's movie with heart throb George Rinard, and the music we were working on. George knew how much my life had changed since Karen's death; he'd been at my wedding eight years earlier and knew me long before that.

I thought it interesting in hindsight, that none of us addressed the issue that had brought us together in Michigan: what we'd do about the media's quest for knowledge about me and my baby.

* * * * *

Around ten o'clock, after the dishes had been cared for, we briefly sat in the living room. Summer studied me closely, and even caught Crystal's eyes several times. I felt there was some unknown female communications going on, and a few minutes later my intuition proved accurate.

Summer and Crystal rose simultaneously and changed places. Summer cuddled in under my arm next to me, bringing as much of her body into contact with mine as she could. Crystal went and did the same with George who looked surprised and exceptionally pleased.

Crystal leaned up and kissed George, pulling his face down to hers. Summer watched and smiled in his happiness.

Summer kissed me, again driving our tongues together in erotic French kisses that made me start to harden. She whispered to me, "I want you to be with me tonight ... to make love to me. I remain in love with you, and ... well, I want you."

I whispered back, "And George?"

Summer gestured across the room. Crystal had taken one of George's hands and thrusted it up under the cotton top she wore. I could see him cupping one of her breasts, and I knew she hadn't worn a bra that day.

Summer said, "I think the two of them will be fine ... if that's OK with you. I talked to Crystal while we fixed dinner."

I nodded.

Summer stood and pulled me to my feet, we kissed again, and then the two of us walked down a short corridor to the master bedroom. I slowly removed Summer's top, revealing her luscious breasts. I leaned forward and for a few minutes sucked and bit at her nipples and areolas, trying to deliver as much stimulation to her as I could.

Summer said in a hoarse voice, "Every time you suck my tit into your mouth my pussy clenches. I think I want you inside me."

She pushed my unbuttoned shirt from my shoulders, and then licked and bit at my nipples. I dropped to my knees and undid her belt and pushed her jeans down her legs, leaving the small lacy thong she had in place.

Summer kicked off the jeans, flowed back into my arms, and started to grind her pussy against my leg and groin. This was a woman in heat. Next I knew, she removed my jeans and my briefs. I stood before her in my nakedness.

Summer leaned forward and inhaled my shaft, drawing the half-hard cock into her mouth. To my amazement, I found her unusually adept at fellatio, a skill I didn't recall she had in her kit when I'd been with her two years earlier. I praised her, "You do that so well."

She pulled off me, allowing a long strand of her spit and my pre-cum to stretch between her mouth and the tip of my cock. "You inspired me. I knew we'd be together again some day, and I wanted to be perfect for you. I studied. I even went online and watched porn. So far, George has been the big beneficiary, but I wanted to be ready for you too."

"Summer, you were perfect – are perfect. You don't have to do crazy things like that. Look, I promise I'll be around in your life – in James' life more. You won't have to sublimate your fantasies. I love you."

She stated to go back to suck on me, but I pulled her to the bed with a simple expression: "Sixty-nine."

I lay on my back, and Summer straddled my chest facing away from me. As she started to suck on me again, I could eat her pussy. I heard her moan, "Oh, fuck that feels good. George doesn't like to go down on me."

"You taste like a delectable dessert, sweet with the musky aroma of a fabulous red wine and rose petals. I love it. I love you."

Summer deep throated me, and I nearly came.

"Summer, turnaround and mount me – or I can come over you. What do you prefer?"

In two seconds, she spun around, and made an erotic show of bringing my very erect cock to the entrance to her vagina. She rubbed me back and forth along her slit, a teasing smile on her face as we locked eyes. Soon though, she sank her beautiful body down on me and groaned in the ultimate satisfaction of coupling with a lover.

At full depth, she bent down and we kissed with a white hot heat that would melt steel. I'm sure we both saw stars. With lascivious intent, she dragged the erect nipples of both breasts across and around my chest until I pulled her down to me again for another volcanic kiss.

"Do your Tantric sex with me. I have never felt so close to anyone in my life as I did – as I do – to you during and after we made love. Some nights that's all I can think of. I masturbate thinking of us coupled together, you constantly seesawing in and out of my ... body ... as we make love."

"What were you going to say instead of body? Why did you change your mind?"

Summer focused her eyes on me and smiled in lust and love, "I was going to say 'cunt,' but I thought it might shock you."

"It would not. Crystal and I – all my lovers – we talk dirty to each other. We use crude words like cunt and cum and jizz and quim and slut and whore. The words excite and stimulate, they reach part of the cortex of your mind and bring out the lust in each other."

Summer dragged her breasts across my chest again, "Then talk to your slut. I want to be your cumslut – to be the bucket in which you dump your cum over and over again. I not only want you to make love to me, but also to fuck me – to fuck my brains out ... to keep driving you long hard cock deep into me on every stroke – into my fucking cunt until neither one of us can stand it any longer."

"Now that's some of the best dirty talk I've ever heard." I paused and added, "Now, come here, and kiss me – and let's fuck."

We both sat. Summer sat in my lap impaled on my prick. We held each other, yet could touch almost every inch of the other's skin. As we kissed and tongued each other, I inserted a finger along side my cock in Summer's pussy; my thumb landed squarely on her swollen clitoris and I started stroked, both in and out with my own strokes and in circles with my thumb. I could only do that for a minute or so because Summer started to writhe so violently that I couldn't hold her.

"Oooooooooh, Jimmmmmm. That'ssssss soooooo stim – u – lat – ing. Oh, fuck. I'm cuming."

Summer not only came, but also got up on the step as I called it – a place where a woman enters Orgasmland. In Orgasmland, the least little movement near your sex gives you an orgasm of various intensities.

Summer started to pop off a series of long and short climaxes, her body squirming in response, her skin sweaty and glowing, her voice sexy and hoarse, and her lust palpable in every stroke we made with one another.

Summer muttered, "This is criminal. You should be arrested ... this has got to be illegal. This is too much pleasure in one short period of time." She'd slip into another climax and grind her pussy down on my hard cock, trying to get me as deep into her as she could.

She said to me, "Do you want to make your slut pregnant again? I could repeat everything we did twenty-one months ago right now. I could capture all your sperm – all your little swimmers – and hold them up against my cervix. I could deposit an egg in the middle of all that, and then move the egg to my uterus – the uterus that you keep trying to push your cock into."

"Do it," I said. "Have another. If that's what you really want – what you and George want. Here, have my first shot of sperm."

With that I let fly all the pent up jism I'd carried for her since we last fucked and made love and copulated. We both felt wave after wave of pleasure wash through us.

Summer moaned so loudly, I was sure the neighbors could hear us. We both slipped into afterglows as we sat face to face in a classic Tantric position. Our hips were stilled, but only for a minute or two, and then we started to move again, little strokes at first that grew to medium length strokes that became long deliberate thrusts where my dick plunged deep into Summer's already cum filled cunt.

She said, "I'm so squishy, but I know you're pushing your cum deeper into me – right where my egg is waiting. Maybe now – this second – one of your sperm has bored into my egg, and a new life has begun. Fuck me ... fuck me again and again. Give me more. Cum in me in buckets."

We went another forty minutes before I exploded again, but Summer kept cresting and swearing and praying for more cock. I was her wanton lover. I was her impregnator. Some minutes we made love; and other times we fucked. We were insatiable and couldn't get enough of each other.

We changed positions many times, ending with Summer beneath me, her legs over my shoulders, and my cock driving into her sodden pussy. I savored my own sloppy seconds. When we came this time, Summer screamed in delight and passion. I jetted another gallon of cum deep into her, my shaft at maximum depth, and our pubic bones pushed hard together.

"Oh God, you are a divine lover. I thank every star that you love me and gave me a piece of you." She pulled me down for a deep kiss.

I rolled off her and onto the bed next to her.

In the doorway, a very naked Crystal stood with a very naked George behind her. She had that freshly fucked look as she waggled her backside against his tumescent cock. When she turned to kiss him, I saw the glint of light from the cum running down her legs. They too had enjoyed the rest of the evening.

Summer held her arms open to her husband, and the pair moved into the room – Crystal coming to me and George to Summer.

Summer announced calmly, "I'm pregnant again. We made a baby. I hope that's all right with you. We didn't plan it, but I think it's a done deal now."

George smiled at her and me, "Good. I can't think of a better way to celebrate the reunion of the two of you. We wanted two children, and now we'll have them."

I looked at Crystal, and she kissed me deeply. "You guys are hot," She said. "You and I have got to back to fucking like that. I actually had a small orgasm watching Summer and you. She is a highly motivated lover."

I kissed her back, "And, I love you. I hope you know that."

"I do. I have never considered love to be a zero sum game. The more love you give – sex, love, lust, making love, or any of those terms – the more there is to go around. You've taught me that love involves mind, body, and spirit. Everyone knows body to body, but it's the mind to mind, and the spirit to spirit linkages most people miss. When I watched you making love with Summer, I could see your auras flashing bright and happy colors. I know your minds were engaged; I've always known you had a special place in your heart and mind for Summer, and I guessed she did for you. Now, I have no doubt you two connected deeply on every level."

George looked surprised at Crystal's insightful comment. Finally, he said, "Crystal you just taught me more about my marriage and making love in that minute you spoke than all the things I've heard or read put together. You've just blown me away."

Crystal asked, "Why aren't you jealous of Jim and Summer making love in your bed – this bed?"

George said, "I ... I'm not sure. I love Summer so much. I knew this was what she'd wanted since the first time they made love. They connected on some level I didn't understand, and I wanted her to be happy again."

Crystal said, "That's called compersion, where you bask in the pleasure of someone you love and you feel good too. The alternative is rage and jealousy, and those are learned responses to particular situations. You say to yourself, 'If my mate sleeps with someone else, I'm supposed to get outrageously angry and maybe even divorce them.' What strife over an act of love – where's the love, the tolerance, and forgiveness in that approach. Isn't it better to say to yourself, 'I'm so happy my mate found pleasure, happiness, and love with someone else; I hope she can multiply all that and pass it along to me and many others'?"

Summer said, "And George, you know I love you dearly and I always will. I love Jim too, and our son. That doesn't take anything from you, instead I bring myself back to you with more wisdom and more loving feelings to share than ever before."

George kissed Summer; "Tonight, I am doubly blessed by Crystal and Summer. Thank you both for all that you are, all that you do, and all that you hope for us."

* * * * *

After making love with Summer again in the morning, the two of us threw on a minimum of clothes and walked into the living room-kitchen area. Crystal and George were there, also with that 'Great Morning Fuck' look on their faces. We all laughed at each other we were so transparent. I went and kissed Crystal, fondling her breasts through the unbuttoned part of a work shirt of George's she wore. Summer kissed George, the t-shirt she wore riding up over her shapely butt; she wore a thong, as she put it, 'to hold as much of Jim's man juice inside me as I can.'

Little James sat in a high chair with a bowl of Cheerios in it. Somehow, he'd turned half of them to mush and had them spread over most of his face. He looked supremely happy.

The rest of us had a light breakfast, cleaned up Little Jim, and then went out on the patio to sit and talk. James sat on the floor with several toys, favoring those that made the most noise.

I sat down next to my son and started the ball rolling on the discussion we avoided the night before; "OK, what do we do about the media, the baby, you guys, and us – particularly, now that Summer is pregnant again." I stated the last point as a positive statement, although we were far from any verification of the growing embryo.

George and Crystal didn't even look surprised. He got a pad of paper; "Let's write down options."

Crystal said, "First, we do nothing. The situation is what it is. We never deny or confirm any of it. James Mellon grows up happy and content with you after a little bit of publicity now that he'll never remember, and the whole thing will blow over when Lindsay or Brittany do something, or JLo get married again."

As George wrote, I said, "Or, the four of us hold a press conference. We bring James, and we tell them exactly what transpired, how we think – the stuff we were talking about last night, and let the chips fall where they may. The truth is hard to shade; we'd rob the media of the ability to speculate. Each of us tells what they think about the situation, we even tell them you might be pregnant again, and then it becomes 'So what?' And, as Crystal said, in a few weeks it'll all be forgotten as some real scandal arises."

Summer summarized thus far, "Do nothing or lay it all out there. Is there a middle ground?" She put her long legs across mine. I started to stroke her legs right up to her thong. She shuddered across her whole body, and gave me a look of longing.

Crystal chuckled at her, "Lady, you are in heat for this guy. If you want to go jump his bones, please go ahead. I might like to watch, however." She snickered at her lascivious suggestion.

Summer said something that shocked us all, "You can watch, but only if you sit on my face so I can eat your pussy. Jim said you taste wonderful, and I want to know what he tastes – to love you as much as he does. I want to be one with him and one with you and one with George; we all merge into one loving mass." She smiled sheepishly.

I said to her as a question, "Bedroom, now?"

She shook her head, "No, later, otherwise I'll get sore. I meant what I said though."

George said, "Ahem, back to options."

We couldn't figure out any graceful way to explain how my sperm got into Summer's vagina to produce either one or two babies. We made love, period.

We thought of different ways to talk about why we had made love: desperation to have a baby and to be a father – but there was more than that. We considered a request from a friend I would do anything for invoking our high school and Special Forces brotherhood – but then why would Summer have been so willing to honor her husband's crazy request. Were we that loose morally that her husband just let me fall in bed with his wife and fuck her until she got pregnant? Was the baby the main goal; is that sufficient to generate public sympathy for our unusual approach?

Crystal said, "What about the whole 'open relationship' approach? We're not the only people in the country to share partners, or love multiple people. Polyamory is a legitimate living style for at least a couple of million people."

I pondered that, "I can think of several Hollywood types that have acknowledged open marriages or open relationships: Will and Jada Smith, Amelia Earhart, and Robert Heinlein, to name a few. Could we hold them up as examples?"

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers