Crystal Clear Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

I asked, "Margo, what are you doing in Paris?"

She laughed slightly and said, "I wanted to see your premiere. I missed the one in London, so I flew over yesterday to catch last night. I even managed to get to the after-film party, but you were so tied up that I decided to wait until today to take up these matters with you."

I ventured, "Well, tonight is the premiere of Crystal's movieThe Naked Truth, and if you want to hang around we can get you into that too – including the party after, and probably the party after that.

Margo studied me carefully. I speculated she was trying to gage whether I was coming onto her or not. I had not been despite my meager dress. Finally, she declared, "Yes. I would love that tremendously. I do have some work to do today to coordinate some of our researchers that are working on your situation."

I pointed at a large desk in the corner of the living room, right next to a window with a picturesqe view of a little square surounded by large trees. "You can work there, or meet up with us later; your choice. There's an Internet connection."

Margo said, "I'll work here if it's not an inconvenience."

Just then, the bedroom door opened and Jill stepped into the living room completely nude. She completed a big stretch and yawn. Terry's equally naked body appeared behind her; he reached around and grasped Jill's breasts, leaned in, and kissed her neck, clearly with a kiss meant to seduce and entice.

Margo added, "... or unless I'm going to cramp anyone's daily activities."

I shrugged and said, "I doubt it, but you'll have to have an open mind."

Jill ignored Margo, slipped out of Terry pawing, and slinked across the room to me. She sat in my lap and gave me a withering kiss. I kissed back.

"Margo this is Jill – Jill Danes, the leading lady in my movie. Jill, this is Margo, a private detective who is working on my blackmail case." Jill gave a little wave to Margo, as she intentionally squirmed in my lap trying to loosen my towel.

Margo gave a big sigh, stood, pickup up her large shoulder bag, and said, "I think I'll begin working. I have calls to make." She went over to the desk and sat, although I noticed she pulled the desk chair around so she could have a complete view of the room.

I pinched one of Jill's breasts and forced her to stand. "Go make Terry happy. I'm still recovering. Crystal and I made love in the middle of the night, and I don't have much to share right now."

Jill leaned in and kissed me again, whispered "Later," and slinked back into the bedroom to find Terry.

I'd no sooner stood to head in to shave and dress, than Crystal opened the bedroom door right next to the desk Margo had adopted for her work. She too entered the room completely naked. She headed straight for my welcoming arms, apparently having not seen Margo.

Crystal kissed me, and then playfully bit at one of my nipples as she urged my arms to hold her more tightly. Before I could say anything, Crystal had pulled my towel away, dropped it, and sunk to her knees in front of me. She had my tumescent cock in her mouth in a second.

"Errr, Crystal. We have an audience ... a guest." I tapped Crystal on the shoulder as I glanced across the room to where Margo sat with her laptop open in front of her. Margo's mouth was hanging open in disbelief, her eyes locked on the union of Crystal's mouth and my cock.

Crystal pulled off of my cock, continuing to hold the shaft in her right hand. There was no mistaking my excitement which only grew with every second Crystal remained in contact with me. Crystal turned and saw Margo at the desk. Crystal said, "Ooops. Sorry. Didn't mean to embarrass you."

Crystal stood without taking her hand from my dick or seeming the least bit conscious of her nudity. She led me by my shaft to the bedroom. Over her shoulder she said to Margo, "We'll be back in a bit."

* * * * *

'A bit' turned out to be an hour. Crystal and I made love and showered together. We were quite decent when we appeared back in the living room. I noticed that someone had picked up my towel from earlier, neatly folded it, and draped it ove the arm of the sofa.

"Good morning, Margo," I proclaimed as though I hadn't seen her earlier.

"Good morning, Mr. Mellon," Margo said in a friendly tone. After a paused she added, "I'm sorry to have barged in on you so early ... and to have upset your ... early morning plans."

I smiled benignly, "No, worry. No damage done that hasn't already been taken care of." I gestured to her laptop and the telephone; "Any new news?"

Margo shook her head; "Maybe in early afternoon. By the way, if I'm going to the premiere with you tonight, I need something to wear. I thought I'd run out at lunch and see what I could find."

Crystal walked to near Margo, and studied the seated woman, "Nonesense. I think you could wear one of my dresses; we're about the same size. I have a Vera Wang or a Versace that would fit you just right."

Margo's mouth dropped open again, "Originals."

Crystal nodded.

Margo muttered,"Holy shit. Can I try one on?"

Crystal took her by the hand, and they disappeared into our bedroom leaving the door open. I heard a steady stream of female chatter between the two. I picked up the phone and called room service.

A few minutes later, Crystal appeared leading Margo. Margo wore the pale blue Vera Wang dress that Crystal had worn a few nights earlier in London. She looked so feminine and dainty in the dress, and not like how she had tried to portray herself as a tough-minded detective.

Crystal said, "We have to go out later and get her shoes; mine won't fit her, but the dress fits perfectly, and so will the Versace." She turned to Margo and said, "Let's try that on right now." The two women hustled back to the bedroom amidst more chatter.

Room service delivered a tray with enough food to feed a small army. I poured myself some coffee and made a plate of bacon and scrambled eggs. I flipped on the television, sat, and started to eat.

A minute later, Margo appeared again, standing in the space at the end of sofa. She did a twirl, and asked me, "What do you think? Which one is the real me?" The diaphanous fabric did little to conceal Margo's slim form or the dark areolas of her pert breasts, perhaps due to daylight streaming into the room through the windows.

Margo came up close to me, very close and seriously inside my personal space, so I stood to assess her; "Which dress do you prefer Jim? Crystal told me to call you Jim, I hope that's all right." Margo's eyes locked onto mine as though she was trying to peer into my soul or to read my deepest thoughts.

Without breaking eye contact with Margo, I reached forward into her space with one hand. I very slowly and very lightly ran one finger up her left side from waist to where her bra line might have been had she been wearing one; I then moved horizontally across her modest breasts, tracing a circle around each barely visible nipple as I allowed my finger to adopt some random motion in those areas. I could feel and see her nips harden to rigid nuggets in those few seconds.

Margo sighed deeply, but kept staring at me. I said, "I think I prefer this dress. You have a nice body, and this dress reveals a little of it – not enough, but a little." I ran my finger slowly from her right breast up to her neck and then down between her breasts and to her abdomen without breaking eye contact.

Margo said softly and submissively, "Then, this is the dress I'm going to wear tonight."

I could see Margo begin to pant and her face flush with the sexual excitement of those few seconds. In a whisper more to herself than anyone, she said, "Then I better go and change again, so this can be ready to wear later." She remained frozen in place for another minute as my finger kept touching her body, particularly her breasts.

Margo eventually backed away from me slowly, reluctant to remove her body from my errant finger. She reached up with one hand and tenderly and romantically touched my cheek, and then turned and slowly walked to the bedroom with a very feminine sway to her hips.

Crystal had watched our interaction from a few paces away. She said to me in a low tone, "She didn't close the bedroom door; go and watch her undress. Give her one of your t-shirts to wear around here the rest of the day." She smiled and said, "Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky with that one – maybe even right now. You just touched her soul." She made a little motion with one hand to indicate that I should head to the bedroom.

I walked to the bedroom door and leaned against the frame. Margo was just pulling the dress over her head. When she was free of the material, she looked at me but didn't blanch or panic. She stood nearly nude except for a small thong that hid little of her charms. I had been right; her breasts were beautiful.

Margo dropped the dress onto the bed next to the other dress she'd tried on earlier. She made no other motion to dress or to change the situation to hide her body.

I walked to my suitcase and pulled out a clean t-shirt from the concert tour we'd just finished. I walked back to Margo and into her personal space again.

I said in a low voice, "Margo, you have a beautiful body, and I thank you for sharing it with me." I again retraced the path my finger had taken a few minutes earlier in the living room when she'd been clothed – up her left side, across and around her nude breasts, up to her neck, down between her breasts, and then to her abdomen and even across her mons.

Along my finger's journey, I could feel the underlying muscles spasm in delight. Marge smiled at me as I stared into her soft brown eyes. She whispered, "Please kiss me."

I gently pulled her nearly nude body against mine and allowed our lips to touch for the first time. Margo almost turned to liquid mush in my arms, but managed to hold herself together. Our mouths opened and our tongues engaged. She moaned in delight into the kiss and pressed herself into me. She started to hump my leg.

From the corner of my eye I saw Crystal come into the room. She moved behind Margo and wrapped her arms around the naked woman. Crystal's hands held Margo's breasts and pinched her nipples between the fingers of her spread out hands. Margo didn't pull away from me, but instead kissed me that much harder, and drove her tongue into my mouth with more zeal.

When our kiss broke, Crystal turned Margo around and pulled her head to hers for a kiss. The pair quickly entered a French kiss with tongues slowly dueling in passion. The pair broke apart with some visible reluctance.

Margo said in barely a whisper, "I've never kissed a girl before – like that. You are amazing. I thought the act would be revulsive; instead, I can't get enough of you – of either of you." She shook her head in disbelief and to add some stability to her rapidly shifting boundaries.

I picked up the t-shirt from the bed where I'd dropped it. "Rather than dress again, why don't you just slip this on for the rest of the day until you put the formal dress on for the premiere ... although neither Crystal nor I would object if you stayed as you are the rest of the day." I ran my finger under each of her breasts again. Crystal leaned in and kissed Margo's naked shoulder – a hot smouldering kiss that communicated a lot of latent passion.

Margo thought abuot the situation I'd described. I could tell it flew against all her common sense. After a minute of quiet as she looked between each of us, she said, "Then, I think I shall do just as you suggest. I shall work in the living room just the way I am ... and if either of you want to ... pester me in any way ... in any way at all, I hope you will."

Crystal and I each took a step back to give Margo room to turn. She sauntered into the living room with my t-shirt tossed over her shoulder with Crystal and me close behind. Jill had been sitting there reading in one of the hotel robes; she looked up, assessed Margo, and said aloud, "Oh, I like the direction this day is taking already."

To be continued

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers