Crystal Clear Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

Crystal pleaded, "Ooooooh, Nadiaaaaaa, pleeeease doooon't tuuuurn ooooooff the maaaachine. Make it gooooooooooo faster." She's pause briefly, and yelled, "OH, FUCK."

Claire had tried a Sybian before. I heard her telling Nadia, "After a while, your body just can't take any more pleasure. It starts to shut down. Be ready to catch her; don't let her fall off. She's already gone longer than Ellen."

As Claire had predicted, after several more screams and probably an increase to near maximum on the vibrational scale of the machine, Crystal's eyes rolled up in her head after a particularly hard orgasm that shook the entire house. Crystal's body slumped forward in a dead faint.

Nadia quickly stopped the machine, and moved to Crystal's side, leaving Dan's cock wet with her juices and swaying in the breeze. Dan and Claire moved to help too, and the pair lay Crystal down on the large bed beside Claire. The three of them lavished kisses all over Crystal's body as she started to revive from her near loss of consciousness.

After Claire made sure she was comfortable and doing all right, Claire mounted the Sybian; she turned to Nadia, "Low vibes first, please. I need to warm up. Plus, when I did this, our version didn't have the rotating penis on it; this should be good."

Crystal barely moved but rolled over to Terry, "Come here with that erection. I need that inside me now more than ever before. Fuck me." The fact that he'd been balls deep in Claire's pussy a minute earlier didn't bother her at all.

Terry knew enough to be gentle with her body after the raking pleasure it had just endured. I watched as the pair kissed tenderly, and then I could see Crystal urge him to go faster and harder into her quim.

Our focus shifted to Claire. She sat atop the device looking a little unsure of herself as Nadia cranked up the pleasure, as we became aware of the machine's hum, Claire's eyes closed and one hand locked onto the small handle right in front of her pussy as though she was about to ride a bronco bull. Claire's other hand rubbed her mons and clit furiously when she allowed her body to lift slightly above the business part of the machine, but then she'd find that inadequate to her needs and rotate her hips down again so her cunt and clit were in solid contact with the vibrational part of the Sybian.

Nadia and Dan had gone back to fucking doggie style beside the device, but in a position that let both of them watch Claire's gorgeous body. Nadia had a maniacal look on her face as she slowly increased the vibrations and the rate of rotation of the fake cock that Claire sat astride. The faster and higher the frequencies, the further back Claire's back arched, and the more she moaned and shrieked in continuous pleasure of orgasm after orgasm.

Ellen and I paused to watch more of the show in front of us. Ellen whispered to me, "Go and kiss Claire. Make love to her while she's up there. She needs you – you especially." She nudged me from her pussy and to Claire.

I moved next to Claire and wrapped my arms around the vibrating nude girl, driving my tongue into her mouth in passion she readily matched. She moaned into my face and came harder on the next climax ... and the next ... and the next. Only then, did I realize the orgasms were peppering her body at the rate of two or three a minute. She looked at me with pleading eyes – pleading for more, and yet pleading for relief from the overkill of pleasure.

Finally, Claire threw her arms around my neck and collapsed sideways into my arms, still conscious but physically unable to support her body in its heightened state of pleasure any longer. I carefully pulled a nearly inert Claire from the artificial cock and the vibrating nubs, and lay her beside Crystal and Terry on the bed. Nadia throttled down the machine.

From near the headboard, Ellen urged, "Make love to her, Jim."

I did. I lovingly put my cock deep inside her pussy, feeling the ripples of her still spasming cuntal muscles that gripped and vibrated my cock to close to orgasm.

Now, I was the one that muttered, "Oh, fuck, Claire. You're going to make me cum really soon if you keep that up."

Through clenched lips and at nearly a cry, she gasped, "I can't help it. My body is out of control." She paused and gasped out, "Oh, God, Jim, I love you so." She pulled my head into hers as she drove her cunt down hard on my cock over and over.

We mutually thrust several times into each other, and then we both exploded again in some kind of ultimate orgasm, my seed bursting from my body into Claire's in a gush of white semen that soon flooded around our joined area as I pumped a generous load of cum into her.

Ellen took the control from Nadia, and urged Nadia to take another 'ride.' About ten minutes later, Nadia fell from the device into Dan's arms, and soon thereafter, the pair fucked to a rapid climax as we all watched and urged the Russian vixen to new heights of pleasure and self-indulgence.

I eventually pulled Ellen to join me with Claire. I made sure she was happy with the sex so far, and she assured me she'd gotten off multiple times on the Sybian and was temporarily content.

The seven of us lay around the various sides of the Sybian almost as though we were surrounding some sexual idol. The women especially looked with awe at the Trojan Horse of sexual destruction that Nadia had 'smuggled' into our home. Further, none of the women wanted to remount the machine that evening, each citing the beautiful but excessive pleasure they'd experienced. We all promised to return to the Sybian the next evening for another round.

Crystal summed it up for everyone, "That is one of the most fabulous machines I have ever seen. I can't imagine why they don't have one in every home and even at the malls of America – you know, stroll by, put a quarter in the machine and have an orgasm or two. I am going to have to moderate my sessions on this beast or else I'll just turn into a pile of sexual mush and just want to ride the machine and fuck all the time."

I weakly commented from my prone position beneath Ellen's lithe body where our sex organs remained happily connected, "Crystal, you're already sexual mush and want to fuck all the time." Her sister hit me, albeit gently.

At breakfast the next morning, we again applauded Nadia for her purchase of the Sybian. The women were over the top with the device, the guys had benefitted but worried about being replaced by automation.

* * * * *

After breakfast, Dan took off to go back to his office in Nashville; at our request, he committed to be back with us around the dinner hour. Terry, Crystal, Ellen, Claire, and I worked on picking songs from the 'Fake Books' Terry had brought the day before. We spent two hours; marking various songs in one book with various color markers and stick-on tabs so we could quickly come back to our favorites. When we finished, we'd narrowed the list from about two-thousand songs in the book down to fifty; including those on the list Claire had produced.

As we turned page after page, Crystal would enthusiastically say things like, "Oh, I love this song; we've got to include it." I didn't feel as strong as she did about the songs, so I later suggested the album title be 'Crystal Lee's Favorites' or something similar. Moreover, we had something from everybody – Irving Berlin, Gershwin, Beattles, Chicago, Fitzgerald, Broadway, and Sinatra to name a few.

After our selections, Claire played the keyboard, and Crystal and I sang each of the songs once through. I found myself surprised at how good we sounded when we weren't doing country, although with Crystal's dusty voice every song she'd ever sing would sound like pop country.

Ellen sat at the large mixing board, and recorded each of our songs. The recordings wouldn't be used except by a small group at Sony Music who would listen to our session and see whether the initial concept of an 'old standards' album seemed like a good idea. Ellen also documented our comments about our selections on her laptop. When I questioned her, she said, "For the album insert; of course."

Nadia brought us mid-afternoon snacks, and around seven o'clock, a bottle of wine, glasses, and some cheese and crackers. She sat and listened, even softly singing background harmony on a few songs she knew. Terry had sat quietly making his own notes until Nadia joined us; after that, he sidled up behind her and nuzzled her neck affectionately as the pair just listened to us and made approving statements.

Dan snuck into the back of the studio. Much to our surprise, he picked up one of the acoustic guitars and played along with Claire's accompaniment. Until that instant, none of us knew that Dan played a musical instrument. Our ensemble sounded so good to us, that Crystal and I had everyone join in when we went back to some songs we'd already done and sang them with the group.

A week later, Terry heard back from Sony. They loved the music, as crude and unrehearsed as our demos had been. Further, they had picked twenty of our fifty songs they preferred for the album; they'd narrow down further at a final cut. Terry got Billy and the band rehearsing the music so that when we got with them for the full recording sessions, everyone would be on the same page.

While we'd waited for Sony to decide on the demos, Ellen – under Terry's direction – had led us in the selection of songs for the Christmas album. We spent more time with these songs, since Sony had been the one suggesting this album, and we knew all we had to do was get the right mix of songs.

Thus, as we went to work on the standards album, Ellen sent the demos of the Christmas songs to Sony. We heard back the next day on those songs; Sony had picked fifteen of them for a single CD album.

We worked with Billy, a songwriter and arranger Jake Randall, the rest of the band, Ellen, and Claire over long days for the next three weeks doing the two albums. As usual, we laid down some songs after two or three tries, but a couple of songs each took over a day to get right.

We no sooner got finished than Terry started to beat the drum about the new movie again. Apparently, the production window was getting closer.

One day, Crystal and I were coming back from a run we'd done together. She stopped with me at the meditation spot way back on her property, and we each sat in silence and meditated for a half-hour.

As we walked back home, Crystal asked, "Are you all right with all this rushing and deadlines and stuff? When you were on your road trip, you were a pretty laid back guy who seemed to want a lot of free time."

I responded, "Good question." We walked along in silence, as we were prone to do while I did a little self-analysis. "A couple of things come to mind. First, I enjoy the work we do – even when we're rushed and have deadlines. I've always loved music, and now I have a job where someone pays me to do what I love. Many people would call that their idea of heaven."

I continued, "Second, I have you in my life. Some days, I pinch myself to be sure I'm not in some dream."

"Third, and related to the other two, I thought the bubble might burst at any moment. That someone would suddenly announce my career was a sham, you'd vanish on me, and I'd be sitting the sand in the middle of the country wondering what happened – and before you say anything, I know that's just me being insecure."

Crystal put her finger on my lips, "Before you go on, I just want you to know that I'm not going to vanish on you. I really do love you with all my heart and soul. You're the most interesting and complex person I've ever met, and it'll take me at least a couple of lifetimes to even start to figure out how you work, so have no fear about my sticking around. Oh, as for your singing, do you think the millions of people who bought your album or concert tickets thought you were a fake; hardly – they all love your music – our music. It's fabulous. You even got a Grammy or two for it."

I kissed her finger as she pulled it away. "Fourth, in my laid back days around when we met and along my road trip, I had lost one dear love of my life. I still quake to think how fast Karen went from healthy one day to dead thirty days later. I guess some of the busyness in this part of my life, helps me forget about that time, the grief I felt, and the shattered plans we'd laid out. "

I thought for a minute, and God bless Crystal; she didn't feel compelled to fill the silence. Despite the chilly morning, we sat on the stairs up to the pool deck. I eventually continued as we came up on the lawn. "You were there at the turning point in my life. Heck, meeting you was THE 'Big' turning point, but I was thinking of when you, my sister, and my sister-in-law – Karen's sister stood naked on that beach in California and spread the last of Karen's ashes into the Pacific Ocean. That day brought such closure to the first part of my life."

Crystal asked, "What were you like at a computer geek? Laid back?"

I chortled, "No, I was sort of as I am now. I liked it when we had rush jobs and deadlines and crises. The same when I was in the military; I hated sitting around waiting for a mission. When we started on a mission there were always a crisis, deadlines, and situations of life and death. That's when I started to fire on all eight cylinders and hum along in top performance mode."

I went on, "So, do I miss being laid back? Oh, a few minutes here and there, but overall you, Terry, Ellen, Claire, and everyone around us that keeps us busy, each propel me into my high performance pattern."

I felt Crystal shiver against me. I nudged her up, and we walked inside just as the autumn sun broke over the southeastern stand of trees. She said, "So, as we start this movie –Downslope – you won't mind the chaos it'll bring for the next six to nine months? Plus, Terry's putting a concert tour together in the middle of that too."

"I'll love it – so long as you're along with me." I squeezed Crystal's body to me in a side hug.

Nadia came and kissed both of us. The little minx wore only an apron over her sexy frame; thus, when I pulled her to me, I could cup my hands around her bare tight buns that made up the greatest ass in the world. She squired in pleasure as I pulled her against me to kiss. Nadia's breasts oozed out around the bib part of the apron, so as we parted she made a production of tucking them back behind the white opaque material of the apron. She scolded me as she turned and pointed to our breakfast laid out on the kitchen table.

* * * * *

The Grumman Gulfstream V hummed along at 41,000 feet. I'd swapped seats with the copilot. The pilot, Ken Tew, gave me a thorough run through on every instrument, dial, switch, and knob in the cockpit. Increasingly, I found myself interested in flying. I'd had forty hours of pilot training in Special Ops, and even soloed and did some cross-country trips, but I'd never bothered then to get my license. I also learned the rudiments of operating a helicopter.

As Ken went from dial to knob to switch, more and more of what I'd learned twenty years earlier came back to me. I resolved to put in some time and get a pilot's license.

The sleek corporate jet was our charter from Nashville to Los Angeles – or as a pilot might write in his logbook BNA to LAX, a distance of about 1,600 nautical miles. Besides, the copilot who sat behind me reading various approach plates for LAX on his iPad, Crystal, Ellen, Claire, Terry, and Dan sat is the plush leather seats in the back. Judging from the mountains beneath us, we had just started to cross the Rockies.

I thanked Ken, and reluctantly returned to my cabin mates. I sat down across the small aisle from Terry; he looked up from his iPad. I could see he'd been working on a large calendar.

I asked, "What's our schedule for the coming weeks?"

He chuckled, "I'm trying to fit two weeks of your time into one week. Crystal too."

Crystal's ears perked up at the mention of her name. She looked up from the book that she was reading, and I gestured for her to join us. She came and sat in my lap. We shared a smooch."

Terry went on, "First off, I had an email this morning from Sony Music. They like all the stuff we've sent them except they want us to rework four songs on the standards album. I figure a week for that work.

"

Terry continued, "Second, Monday the main cast ofDownslope is supposed to start their read through of the script with the screenwriters. They're looking for places where the dialog needs to be reworked, plus they want you two, Claire, and Barry to really start to get into your characters." A simple read through could take a day or two, but they want something more complex, so I'm guessing another week. After that, Sony wants the director to start shooting, at least some of the indoor shots."

He went on, "Third, I need to plan out a North American concert tour for you, and fit that into the production schedule for the movie."

Crystal asked, "How much of the movie will be shot in the U.S.?"

Terry shrugged, "My guess is all the indoor scenes will be in L.A. I'm not at all sure, but some of the ski scenes might be done in Utah or Colorado, depending on the quality of the snow. The bulk of the outdoor stuff will more than likely be done in Switzerland or Austria – the Alps. That is a focus of the film's plot."

Crystal whispered, "I've never snow skied – only water skied."

Terry's head whipped around to her. "Oh, shit. That'll be a problem." He looked at me, "Jim?"

I acknowledged, "Not a problem here; I grew up in New England. I learned to ski at age four. I'm rusty at it, but after a few runs, I could probably manage an intermediate slope without any problem. Give me a few days, and I'd even tackle an expert slope."

Terry said, "You remember Jason Lake; your stunt double onPressure Limit? I think he'll be doing some of your action shots." He turned to Crystal, "I think the studio is lining up a stunt double for you too. Hopefully, they'll know how to ski."

Crystal said, "When I saw all the skiing in my script, I did some research. There are two ski areas near LA – Big Bear and Snow Valley. The problem is everything I read said to go midweek to avoid the crowds. They both rent equipment and have people who can give you private lessons. They're about two hours from L.A."

Terry chewed on that information for moment; he just nodded to indicate he'd taken in those facts. He waved Crystal and me away; "Ask Ellen to come up – change seats with her. She and I need to rethink this entire schedule and dove tail it to what the movie people want."

Crystal went back to her book. I swapped seats with Ellen, and sat across the small aisle from Claire who had just awoken from a nap. She stretched like a cat on a sunny windowsill and gave me a smile that clearly displayed the love she felt for me. I reached across and held her hand.

Claire said, "Can I come and cuddle with you?"

I smiled and opened my arms to her. She unbuckled her seat belt and came and sat in my lap. I cuddled her into my body with her head nestled against my neck. Crystal saw us over her shoulder and gave us a warm smile. I think she understood better than I did about Claire's insecurities about doing a movie that would be so public.

I asked Claire, "Hey, babe. Can you ski?"

"A little. I haven't been for years. I learned as a teen, and then did a little skiing on of few of my ... my 'dates' as an escort. I had a couple of playboys who would 'buy me' for long weekends, and we'd go skiing. I'm not that good, but I can do well on green circle slopes." She chuckled, "Plus, I looked really cute as a snow bunny. I'm eagerly awaiting that part of our movie making." She paused and whispered in my ear, "I fuck like a bunny too." She bit my earlobe. I wrapped my arms more tightly around my beautiful friend, put my head back on the posh seat back, closed my eyes, and allowed the comfortable feeling of being loved to sweep over us.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers