Crystal Clear Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers

Beth said, "If you don't mind, one of our aides can drive it to the hotel we're at – the Four Seasons, as you might expect. It's only a few miles. We don't want to spend a moment away from you now that you're with us again."

Claire nodded, and Beth waved over two young men who had also been on the flight. Both looked exceptionally efficient and ready to spring into action regardless of what Beth or Joe asked of them. Claire passed her keys to one of them, and gave him a description of her car and where she'd parked. He and the other lackey headed off into the posh terminal building. Behind them, Claire saw the last of the luggage being hoisted into the trunk of the white limousine. The chauffeur marched smartly around and stood at near attention waiting for his passengers.

Joe and Claire put their arms around each other and walked to the long car with Beth walking close beside them. Both continued to study Claire's near appearance, as though she was from another planet. Claire blushed under their critical eyes.

Inside the limo, Beth said, "I was wrong before. I don't see the old you. From the outside, you are a much different person. Do you like the new you?"

Claire recounted, "Oh, yes, very much. It was an opportunity to get rid of a few things about my face that always bugged me. Even I think I'm prettier now."

Beth ventured, "Maybe it's good we haven't seen you for a while. The shock of your new look is softened by our time apart."

Joe exclaimed, "Claire – it'll take me a while to get used to your new name and your new look. Claire, you are beautiful, and as always both inside and out." Joe could be so smooth with women at times; other times he had been commanding, dominate to the point of being obnoxious and strident.

Beth and Claire whispered briefly to each other just inside the limousine, and both finished smiling broadly at one another. Joe politely ignored the interaction, but suspected the subject matter.

The ride to the Four Seasons took only fifteen minutes. During that time, Joe and Beth questioned Claire about the intervening years. Claire told them about Jill, her transformation in more detail including her motivation for changing careers, and then about meeting Jim Mellon, Crystal Lee, and the rest of what had become her intentional extended family. Of course, being circumspect she left out the juicy and sexy parts, but the way she smiled at some parts of the story left no doubt that her proclivities for sexual play remained in tact. Claire had chuckled internally at one point at one thought: 'Once a nymphomaniac, always a nymphomaniac.'

A platoon of bellhops met the limousine at the Four Seasons. In seconds, the trunk had been emptied and their luggage brought into the hotel. The trio walked through the lobby to the elevator and in seconds was whisked up to the penthouse suite that Joe Mansard had permanently leased and customized. The luggage arrived on their heels, and as had happened often before, the bags were put in the proper rooms, on the proper luggage racks. Without waiting for anything so mundane as gratuities, the bellhops vanished. Claire had seen Joe's arrivals before and remained amazed at the deference paid to him by the staff. She knew the staff would be well rewarded for their efficient and unimposing behavior.

Claire flowed into Joe's arms for a longer and deeper kiss. His lips on hers brought back a flood of memories of their earlier times together. She swooned and welcomed his tongue and roaming hands.

Joe softly said, "Claire, lose the dress – everything but the shoes, stockings, and pearls." He sat down to watch the strip tease he knew would follow.

Claire slowly and seductively stepped away from him, and slowly and deliberately unbuttoned each of the small white buttons on her dress, pausing between each unfastening. When she reached the last button, she delicately and seductively stepped out of the dress, carefully draping the light blue frock over the arm of a nearby chair.

She turned, allowing Joe and Beth to see her in the white thigh high stockings she wore with delicate lace around her thighs, her white lace thong, and the matching bra that barely contained her full breasts. The high heels brought out the muscular and shapely tone of her long legs. Claire reached in front of her breasts to the front clasp on her thin brassiere. She undid the latch, but paused and looked deep into Joe's eyes, the bra still constraining her orbs. Slowly, she allowed the material to part and let it fall from her arms behind her, leaving her full breasts and erect nipples erotically on display. She shimmied slightly as she turned back to Joe.

Claire pulled two pale pink ribbon ties on either side of her hips, releasing the thong that dropped from between her legs to the floor. She turned with her back to Joe, and without bending at the knee, leaned over, and in slow motion picked up the thong. Claire knew this act put her pussy on display to Beth and Joe, and the act made her body look extra luscious and sexy as it highlighted her legs and trim ass. She stood and turned, displaying herself to her admirers in only her shoes, stockings, and pearls. She took three steps forward and dropped the thong into Joe's lap. He immediately picked up the frilly garment and inhaled her essence.

Claire felt the thrill return to a corner of her mind, the same thrill she occasionally got when she had been an escort to someone particularly nice and appealing to her. Joe and Beth were some of those people. She briefly worried about becoming so enamored with the lustful sensations that she'd return to her past profession, but then realized what she felt was probably normal lust and passion for her lovers.

Beth moved into Claire's personal space, and gently pinched her nipples, even pulling her breasts as far from her body as she dared without inflicting pain. When Claire flinched and moaned, Beth kissed her passionately and drove her tongue into Claire's mouth with a desire seldom seen between women. Claire pulled Beth to her, and allowed her hands to start to disrobe the young executive.

Piece by piece, Beth's clothing got tossed to the nearby chair. Claire appreciated that the clothing was expensive, coming from some of the best shops in New York, London, and Paris. When Beth's breasts emerged from the bra that had barely contained them, Claire's mouth lunged at the dark areolas and nipples, biting and sucking the way she remembered brought Beth great pleasure and occasionally an orgasm.

Seconds later, the pair was in a near sixty-nine position on a nearby sofa, each woman suckling on the others breasts. The breast play proved to be only foreplay to their tongues lunging into each other's slits, lapping up what now were the lubricating juices of two extremely horny women. Their play was calculated to excite, to entice, to seduce, and to be the prelude to more orgasms in a night together than either woman had enjoyed since they parted years earlier.

Beth's erotic buttons remained unchanged. The interior spot inside her vagina held the same feel and produced the same results it had when they'd first met. Claire thrust some fingers and then her entire hand into Beth's pussy, turning and twisting her hand against Beth's G-spot. Beth exploded first into an orgasm throwing her hands down onto the sofa to prevent herself from leaving the planet as she rocketed to a white-hot climax.

Claire did not let up her assault on her partner's quim. Her mouth and tongue attacked Beth's clitoris, adding further stimulation to what her interior fingers were already delivering. Beth climaxed again and in seconds again. She quickly moved to the place Claire hoped where one orgasm blended into the next in an array of fireworks and emotions too fantastic to even hope for let alone describe. She was creating a spiritual experience for Beth. Jim Mellon had taught Claire how to do this to a woman when he did it to her. Beth looked at her with pleading eyes, pleading for her to stop, and pleading with her to never end the sensations of pleasure.

Claire briefly became aware of Joe's naked body moving behind her, their first contact coming when Joe's tongue lashed out at Claire's sodden cunt. Joe said, "Oh, yes. This is the flavor I have so longed for since we saw you last." He feasted on Claire's juices, as she continued to punish Beth with further orgasms. Soon, his fingers penetrated her body, bringing her the stimulation she'd desired.

Beth finished in a near catatonic state in only minutes. Claire thought, "Hummm, she must be out of practice. She used to be able to last indefinitely." The orgasms continued, until Beth pulled her legs together and pleaded with Claire to stop.

There wasn't any reciprocation, at least immediately. Beth lay back gasping for breath, and enjoying a strong afterglow that pervaded her every pore and left her feeling ravished by someone with ultimate skills in lovemaking.

Claire knelt in front of Beth's chair, only now her eyes were closed as Joe's tongue and fingers worked over her body. Beth reached down and fondled Claire's breasts, and then she grabbed each nipple and pinched hard, sending a lightning bolt of pleasure-pain through Claire. Claire climaxed instantly.

Before she'd even realized the peak had passed, Joe's large cock slid smoothly into Claire's pussy in a long slow stroke. Joe hunched over Claire's back, one hand taking over from Beth, cupping a breast, and squeezing the hard nipple between two fingers while the other hand reached under the copulating pair to rub small circles right atop Claire's over sensitive clit.

Joe's cockhead stroked against Claire's G-spot in this position. The combination of Beth, Joe's two hands, and his persistent cock, pushed Claire into her next orgasm and left her in an elevated state.

Just as Claire thought she'd established some equilibrium in her responses to the Mansards, Joe moved his hand from her breast and pushed a thumb deep into Claire's ass, grinding and turning the digit. Through his fingertip, he could feel his own cock pumping back and forth on the other side of the thin wall of skin.

Joe pumped faster and faster, encouraged by Claire's moans, epithets, and screams for mercy. At last, after his hips had been a blur for minutes, he grunted and shouted his own orgasm. The liquid fire erupted from his cock deep into Claire's cunt. Surge after surge of his semen filled the young woman to overflow.

Claire crested again too, and then as Joe yanked his cock away for the last two surges of cum. Claire fell forward into Beth's open arms and kisses. Joe's cum splattered across Claire's flawless buttocks.

A moment later, after her breath returned, she spoke the first cogent words in many minutes, "My God, I feel well fucked." She reached back and scooped up the cum on her ass, and without thinking brought the white goo to her mouth. She turned to sit tightly beside Beth.

Beth whispered to her, "I also hope you feel well loved by us. We missed you so; we really did. I was so disappointed when we came back from China after our long trip, and you were gone. Your funky roommate didn't know where you'd gone, nor you old boss Andre, you left no forwarding address, or anything. I would have persisted, but daddy said to let you be; he said you'd come back to us when you were ready."

Claire cuddled into Beth's arms and said in a choked voice, "I hesitated a bit ... I didn't want you to think I was coming back for a handout or to sponge off you. You've always been so generous, and I've felt guilty that I couldn't repay you."

Joe flopped down beside Claire and Beth on the sofa; he tenderly stroked Claire's shoulder and face. "Honey, this isn't a game where you keep score. Don't you realize we did those things for you because we liked you – we loved you? The money was never an issue; so don't make it one. We knew you weren't in this for the dough – at least with us. You were never anything but honest and aboveboard with us; I wish I could say that about all my friends and business partners."

There was a knock on the door, and a male voice outside the door announced, "Room service and a delivery of some keys."

Without a trace of modesty, Beth rose in her nudity and went to the door. She opened the large portal and allowed a waiter to wheel in a large cart loaded with three dinners. He successfully ignored her nakedness, not even blinking other than to wish her 'good evening.' He set up three place settings on a mahogany dining table in front of one of the large windows, set out the meals, drinks, two bottles of wine – opened to breath, and folded up the delivery cart.

The waiter turned to Beth and said, "One of your associates asked me to deliver this set of keys to you – car keys of your friend, I believe." The car is in our private car park available upon request." He nodded in the sofa's general direction without actually peeking at the tableau Claire made now curled up naked in Joe's lap with his tumescent cock poking her in the side.

Beth thanked him, and he disappeared. After the door shut, Beth laughed, "I think I just made his evening. I bet he'll beat off to seeing me tonight – seeing Claire too."

Beth looked stunning as she walked back to our sofa, her sexy feminine hips swaying with each step. Her body was flushed from the lovemaking, her full breasts shimmied like large bowls of Jello topped by large areolas and excited nipples. Her body was highlighted by the lights in the room and showed the sexually attractive shadows and curves across her body. Where her legs met her body, lay a carefully crafted heart of pubic hair just above her slit and her engorged and visible labial lips. Beth oozed sexuality, and a 'come-fuck-me' invitation to anyone in the vicinity, but particularly to her father.

Beth's athletic body leaned over Joe and Claire. She wantonly kissed her father, driving her tongue deep into the inner recesses of his mouth as his tongue fought back with equal ardor. Joe liked that, because Claire could feel his cock responding beneath her ass. After that kiss, Beth shifted to Claire's lips and duplicated the kiss. Claire responded with a flood of new sexual juices from her sex mixed with the man juice Joe had left there moments earlier.

Beth pulled away holding Claire's hand and said, "Come, let's eat – and then we're going to play again ... and again. My God, Claire, I haven't been this horny since I saw you years ago and you were Cheryl." She pulled her up from Joe's naked body, and led the two of us to the dining room table, pulling her father along part way by his erect cock. Beth had planned dinner to be 'au naturel.'

* * * * *

Over the next few weeks, Claire spent many evening hours and weekends with Joe Mansard and his daughter. The business mogul encouraged her visits in more than a casual way. During several dinners, Joe regaled Claire with his travels and business exploits over the past three years. She'd always shown an interest and after she knew him she'd invested some of her savings in his businesses to good end. His early focus on China had been a coup in two of his businesses, getting a decent market share of a huge population. Somehow, he got his Chinese and Japanese subsidiaries exchanging parts for some of the sensitive devices his companies would make; a difficult partnership under most circumstances.

Beth talked of her role in supporting her father, being far more than eye candy when they visited or entertained. She had taken on the role of the entertaining wife in many ways, as well as a vice president of business development for Mansard Enterprises, the holding company for much of the businesses. Beth also had a knack for avoiding taxes in the various jurisdictions they did business. Joe proudly explained how she had saved the enterprise several hundred million dollars in only the past week by relocating part of the manufacturing from one Latin American country to South Korea. Beth looked pleased he'd noticed her work.

Joe explained that Beth had started to travel on her own increasingly, meeting with various government entities and negotiating tax deals in exchange for guaranteed employment levels. He said, "If you can create jobs, hundreds or thousands of them, it's amazing what some countries will do for you. It's all about trickle down economics. You give them prime jobs, and each job provides other jobs and an income stream to a dozen others."

Claire had no qualms about asking personal questions that dove deep into someone's thinking. She asked Joe, "But what really bothers you, inside I mean – not about your businesses?"

Joe was taken aback by her temerity, but thought about it. He admitted, "I guess what bothers me most is that I'm all about business – seven days a week, and just about every waking minute. I always have been. I'm overcompensating for growing up poor."

"Do you know how to relax or take a vacation?"

He responded, "I've always thought of those times as wasteful. I could be making money."

Claire asked, "Well then, how much money do you need until you're happy?"

Joe looked up at the ceiling. Claire knew his personal worth ran to several tens of billions of dollars even on a bad day in the world's stock and commodity markets. He had homes in many countries and cities, and had a personal staff of a couple of hundred doing non-business related jobs. Finally, he answered, "For me, it's not about some level of money in companies, a bank, or investments, it's about the power and the process of making it. I love the power and the process."

Claire poked him further, "Then you're powerful and happy all the time you're working?" Her acute sense of reading someone's inner mood had told her that the balance had shifted the other way in Joe's life.

Joe studied Claire with an odd look. "I'm not, and you probably know it too. You were always so intuitive, and now I'm remembering that about you. The business stuff I know about – I can control that, and even fix those situations. Sometimes though, there's a shadow over that. I think I judge some people too harshly. I'm not a good mentor."

"Can't Beth help you?"

"I do ask her advice occasionally. It's also my way of training her to takeover this kingdom I've built. Few other men did that successfully with their daughters, particularly the really rich ones."

Claire asked out of curiosity, "Name one?"

"A father-daughter pair? Well, one I know of first hand is Hugh Hefner and his daughter Christie. She's sixty – a little older than I am, and her Dad's in his mid eighties and probably still fucking some of the bunnies."

He went on, "Hugh started her working atPlayboy right out of college where she was Phi Beta Kappa. He put her in charge of stuff, big stuff at the age of thirty – Beth's age. He mentored her as she built up confidence in her business dealings. Did everything go well? Of course not, but he made sure she learned from each bad decision, and that her role in what happened didn't go by unexamined. Note that he had sons, but they didn't have the brain power or business acumen that Christie had in her gut."

"Realize that it was Christie who expandedPlayboy beyond the printing of a good magazine. She putPlayboy on the Internet, did DVDs, expanded some of the clubs, exported the brand overseas, created video games and concept stores, and got in Vegas and Shanghai with entertainment venues. She took over from Hugh so he could play with the bunnies and be the front man for the operation. But, all along the way, Hugh made sure she got good counsel until she turned the tables and was telling him what to do and doing a good job at it too."

Joe paused and added, "I know both of them. We have a couple of joint ventures in the entertainment industry. Hugh's old, but he's no fool. Christie now likes to boss him around, but they have a great relationship. I doubt it's as intimate as Beth and me, but they have fun together."

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers