Crystal Clear Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

Beth set out at a good pace. She pointed across the rim to the distant crescent, and said, "Come on, we'll have lunch over there." She set off, and after a couple of hundred feet yelled back, "Oh, this is so cool. Look at the obsidian as you follow along; we could make jewelry of this stuff -- it's beautiful." I could see her picking up rock samples here and there.

Joe, Claire, and I followed Beth on the coarse rim. Occasionally, we had to side step down the steep side the cone of the rim became the ragged edge became too steep or dangerous to navigate without falling into the interior of the cone. I collected a whole pocket full of various stones on the way around. On a break, we compared notes, and tried to identify some of the rocks. Rhyolite was supposedly part of one recent eruption; however, none of us knew how to identify that lava from any other.

We had lunch sitting around a circle of boulders. Inside the wrapping on each sandwich was a short love note from either Luba or Renata telling us how much fun they'd had the night before, and how they hoped we would include them again in our evening activities. Each note included a little heart on it. The notes provoked a discussion about open relationships, incest, and what our various boundaries were for including others. When I reflect back on that discussion, I thought the setting on the rim of the cooled caldera of a not-too-ancient volcano an interesting metaphor.

I commented to Joe that I thought I'd figured out some additional 'specifications' he must have given the captain prior to hiring the two young women. After laughing, Joe urged me to reveal my entire list to the group.

I recalled my earlier guesses: "Of Russian lineage, exceptionally attractive, sexy, nubile, busty, horny, sexually liberated and savvy, capable of top rated blowjobs, open to group activities, bisexual, playful, loving, with dispositions that would brighten even the darkest of days, oh, and did I mention horny and affectionate." Everyone laughed.

Beth spoke first, "Why that also describes Claire and me perfectly."

Joe just caught my eye and nodded with a smile. Apparently, I'd come pretty close to his list of the perfect shipmates and playmates.

I caught Joe's eyes moving to Claire. He studied her with some other agenda on his mind. I don't think she noticed.

* * * * *

We connected with the helicopter flawlessly, reconnected with the yacht's tender, and were snorkeling beside the ship at five in the afternoon. The variety of fish, including one mildly curious but small hammerhead shark, amazed and slightly worried us. Joe and I wore Speedos that were little more than pouches for our family jewels. The women wore monokinis, and thus stimulated our libidos, and that in turn made the family jewels swell.

When we went to climb out of the water onto the fantail of the boat, Luba and Renata met us with towels. They were both nude. They happily announced that they had cocktails and hors d'oeuvres on the upper deck, and that they were ready to'serve' our every need. They put great emphasis on the word 'serve,' and then laughed until tears almost appeared.

Given the style of dress for the early evening we dried off and climbed to the upper deck behind the two naked young women who each giggled as they put a little extra wiggle into their rear ends as we went up the outside ladder. Joe and I both tented further in our immodest suits much to the amusement of Beth and Claire who followed behind us.

Luba and Renata got us our favorite drinks. I had Chardonnay over a full glass of ice, as usual. Beth joined me. Claire had a Merlot. Joe toasted with a single malt scotch. Some light cheese and stuffed mushroom caps completed the offering. Luba and Renata put on a small lewd display by taking small plates, turning a mushroom cap upside down, and then using their tongues to swirl around the smooth surface before sliding the cap in and out of their mouth as though it was the head of a cock. After a moment of playing, they swallowed the cap and gave Joe and me a not too subtle grin. Beth and Claire doubled over with laughter at the girls' erotic creativity.

The sun set low in the sky behind another of the islands in the Galapagos chain. Joe sat staring into the beautiful scene.

Beth said in low voice to Claire and me, "I have never seen my father so relaxed."

Joe turned to us, "I can't remember a time like this either. I guess I should thank you two girls for making me do this. I actually feel guilty, as though I should be doing something at work."

I asked, "Joe, where did you get that tape in your head? Who told you that you had to work all the time?"

He thought a moment before responding in a concise way, "My parents were dirt poor. I remember one time when a few of my friends got bicycles, and so I asked for one. I never got the bike, and that was the first time I realized my parents were going without food so that I could eat and go to school. When I turned fourteen, I started taking odd jobs."

"What put you above the rest? When did that happen?"

Joe continued, "About the same time. I started to study what really rich people did, and I discovered leveraging your labor and investments of various kinds. I figured out which investments were rated the riskiest, but for various reasons were over rated on that score. I started in with part of what I earned. The real breakthrough came when I turned fifteen; I discovered two things: making money by having other people work for me, and buying on margin. I had most of the kids in the neighborhood working for me; I went and got the business, they worked, and I got the money. I also signed up for some investment accounts and lied through my teeth about my age and my net worth. About that time, my mother and father died within a year of each other -- both smokers. I kept the lie about my age long enough to finish high school. I worked through college, but before I was a sophomore I already had a couple of million in the bank and a dozen different businesses going. The rest is history."

I asked, "What was your biggest coup in business?"

Joe laughed, "Back in the early 80s in the telecommunications industry. AT&T was forced to split apart, and at the same time the television networks were under siege by the FCC. I just did novel combinations bridging those industries. I guess I had the Midas touch."

Beth said, "Dad, you still do." She turned to Claire and me, "It's all public, but in the past couple of years, because of our investments in China and a couple of other Asian countries, Dad's net worth doubled to thirty-one billion."

Joe just shrugged.

Beth said, "Don't misjudge him. He is also one of the largest philanthropists in the world. Last year, he used over a billion dollars in goodwill and charity efforts, particularly those creating education programs in developing nations."

Joe commented to no one specifically, "Even that's somewhat selfish. You can't sell products to people who aren't making a good living, and that means they need an education. It's a long-term bet of mine."

Luba appeared, "Do you wish to dine here, or inside in the dining area. We are about ready."

Beth said, "This is so pleasant tonight, can we set up a table here."

"No problem." Luba disappeared, and a minute later, the two stewards appeared with a fold-up table, a table pad, and tablecloth spread. After set up, the place settings were made and a centerpiece carefully placed for decoration, but not so it obstructed views across the table. Beth thanked the young men, and they bowed and disappeared.

Renata and Luke appeared with a conch bisque that surpassed anything I'd tasted on the yacht to that point. A light salad followed, and then an entrée of pork loin. The meal was five stars. I had forgotten to add 'cooking' to the list of Joe's specifications about the two women.

As we ate, the sun disappeared, and the first stars soon came out. Although we were a couple of hundred feet offshore, I noted the paucity of lights in the small town whose harbor the large ship dominated.

Claire and Beth excused themselves after dinner to 'freshen up.' As soon as they were gone, Joe turned to me, "Jim, I have a delicate question to ask you."

"Sure. Anything."

"Do you have ... a hold on Claire?"

The question set me aback. "No. I have no hold on anyone in my life. May I ask why you put it that way?"

Joe slowly said, "I wondered if you had any lien on her. I'm planning to ask her to marry me."

Quickly, I said, "That's a question you'll have to ask her, not me."

* * * * *

The pronouncement by Joe Mansard that he wanted to marry Claire tore through my body like a hot knife, reaching all the way to my heart and searing every inch of the incision with mind-boggling pain. My gut suddenly ached at the potential loss of someone I loved dearly. I hoped the darkness of the night hid my shock and pain from Joe. I needed time to digest what he'd said.

I hid my feelings, aided by the return of the women. Claire and Beth had dried their hair and put on light wraps but otherwise remained in their monokinis.

I stood as they came out from inside the ship. I took Beth by the arm and mumbled something about showing me the front of the upper deck. I pushed her ahead of me away from Joe and Claire. We walked around the cowling that supported the bridge, leaving Claire and Joe seated on the aft deck.

Beth turned and gave me a funny look. "You don't look well. Oh shit! He said something to you didn't he?"

I nodded, almost unable to speak, "He's going to propose to her." I choked up after my words. Tears came to my eyes. I bit my lip to hold them back.

"Damn." Beth sounded pissed. "I told him not to. Now, he'll probably get an answer he's not going to like."

We didn't get too many more words between us, before Claire came stomping around the bridge; "You two, come back with us -- now! We have some talking to do." She appeared miffed.

Beth and I looked at each other. We followed Claire and sat back in our conversational square around the dinner table. Claire paced back and forth near the table.

Claire looked at me with fire in her eyes, "Did you know about this -- that he would propose to me?"

I shook my head, "No, not under a second before you and Beth came back to join us."

Claire turned to Beth, "How long did you know?"

Beth flushed and said, "A week, but I wasn't sure when he'd actually do it." She looked at her father, sighed, and said, "I told him it was too early -- to wait a while."

Claire turned to Joe who actually looked slightly chagrined to have his proposal aired so broadly in front of his daughter and me, obviously inspiring anger in his love object. Claire firmly said, "To reiterate, I am not ready to marry you -- or anyone. So, tonight the answer is 'No.' That doesn't mean I won't change my mind tomorrow or in the future." Her voice softened as she went along.

After a long awkward silence, Claire continued with the peeved tone in her voice, "Joe, you met me when I was a whore with a fancy name -- an escort. I can imagine that evoked some excitement in your life, to squire me around knowing you owned a piece of me. Well, that piece is no longer for sale at any price."

"While we were out of touch, I did fall in love. I fell in love with Jim and some others in our social circle, and yes, we are all sexual with each other -- men and women; you know that -- I don't keep secrets from you. Under no circumstances could I bear to give up any of those relationships, nor the open life style we've adopted. I doubt your wife would be ignored by the press if she continued in that life style."

Claire barely took a breath before continuing her rant at Joe, "Moreover, you've laid no foundation for a long-term relationship with me. I know the quest for money motivates you, but not much else about you that I haven't read in a business magazine. Further, except for our conversations around the edge of our sexual relations, you have no idea who I really am. We've never talked about our expectations in a relationship, whether I want children, what I want to do with my life -- my career, or anything like that. I've never shared with you the psychological baggage my parents left me with, or why I got in and out of the porn movie business or the escort service. You don't know how much I love art, the theater, acting, music, or that I might even like to write a novel -- maybe an autobiographical one about my dark years."

Joe stood and stepped to Claire. He caught her arms as she strode around the table swinging them for emphasis; she allowed him to embrace her in a hug. He said in a conciliatory tone, "You are entirely right. Every time we are together, I feel so good -- you make my life just get better and better. I am learning about you each time we're together -- just slowly. I saw a bauble I wanted and leaped to one conclusion about getting it -- having you closer to me so I could learn more and feel better. I'm so used to getting my own way, to getting what I want, it never occurred to me I couldn't have what I wanted in this case. I didn't think. You're not something I want to own; you're someone I want to love. Forgive me." He pulled back slightly and kissed her forehead. "Will you let me date you -- to romance you, to have the kinds of discussions you refer to, to get to know each other at new and deeper levels? Can we see if we can find a way so you and I both can have what we want -- you keep your relationships with Jim and the others, and yet I get someone with me who has become as dear to my heart as Beth -- whom I cherish."

Claire pulled away and looked up at him, "You're serious, aren't you?" She glanced sideways at Beth.

Joe said in a lowered voice, "I've never been more serious in my life."

Beth shook her head and said in a light tone tinged with sarcasm and calculated to take the edge off the tension around the four of us, "We should have never taken him on vacation."

* * * * *

I suggested to Luba and Renata that they join Beth and me, and leave Claire and Joe alone for the evening. The pair made sure the two needed nothing from them, and then the four of us headed to the main deck's living room.

Just as we went inside from the deck, I looked up at the bridge. A dark silhouette in all black stood with a pair of binoculars to his head gazing off at the town. It was one of Joe's security guards ensuring their boss remained safe and unthreatened during this trip. I wondered how much of what went on in their lives got seen and promptly forgotten, for instance, our sexual endeavors around the hot tub.

As we entered the posh living room, Beth turned to me, "Claire told me to ask you for some liqueur. I would like some B&B -- Benedictine and Brandy. There's some on the side bar over there." Renata moved to get the brandy, but Beth stopped her; "No, let Jim get it. I'm not sure what happens next, but Claire told me he had to get it and serve it himself." Renata shrugged.

I smiled inwardly as I poured one demi glass of the liqueur. I turned to walk back to Beth, and just before I reached her, I took a sip of the liquid fire. I set the glass down on a side table, and turned to Beth, taking her into my arms and into a deep kiss. As we started the kiss, I wormed my tongue into her mouth and then squirted the liquid from my mouth into hers.

Beth grabbed a hold of me tighter, and ground her hips into my groin. We completed the kiss, and as we parted, she said, "Holy shit that was sexy. Where'd you learn to do that?"

I shrugged. "Original sin, I guess."

Luba and Renata stood beside us, their nude bodies glowing in the dim lights from the side panels in the room. Beth nudged me to Luba. I took a sip and entered a French kiss with the nubile lass. She swooned into my arms, grinding her mons and clit against my bare leg and rubbing her breasts against my bare chest. When we parted she gasped and said in a low voice, "You are a great lover. That is a fabulous and arousing thing to do to a woman -- me especially. Now, I am really horny, and before I was only a nymphomaniac." She smiled invitingly.

Renata gave Luba a gentle nudge with her hip. I repeated the Liquid Kiss on Renata with similar results. She told me, "You may do THAT to me any time. I hope tonight you plan to fuck me, because after that, it's the only thing I want in life."

Beth pulled Luba to a built in sofa. She said, "The two of us are going to 'girl fuck' for a few minutes, so why don't the two of you get it on."

Renata looked exceptionally pleased at the opportunity just afforded her. She immediately dropped to her knees in front of me and pulled down the little pouch that had inappropriately been labeled a bathing suit. Before the fabric hit the floor, my cock was down her throat and her head bobbed back and forth on my shaft.

After a minute of a pretty standard blowjob, I asked, "Would you like to learn how to give a unique experience to a man?"

She pulled off my dick. "Yes, please." She looked puzzled.

I said, "Well, when I'm three-quarters into your mouth, try to gargle and hum simultaneously. Then, with me not moving, turn your head so my shaft rotates in your mouth and throat; hold your tongue against the backside as you do. Try variations of those moves. Use your hands too -- fondle the back part of my dick, and my ball sack. Even stick a digit up my ass occasionally. Run your hands over my abdomen, and along my thighs. Counter-rotate your hands around my cock. Use your teeth here and there, but be gentle -- no real biting." I made a few other suggestions.

I noted that Luba and Beth had hung on every word I spoke to Renata. Renata proved to be an excellent student; because when she next engulfed my cock with her mouth I found it hard to distinguish Renata from Margo -- the master of all blowjobs I'd ever received. Margo was the detective who had helped resolve my blackmail case in London.

Renata's mouth, hands, and tongue became a torture of pleasure as she turned and twisted her head around my cock. After, not too many minutes I stopped her so I could pleasure her.

Renata's cunt tasted like a fine wine -- slightly musky, a hint of some rare spice, and a richness beyond description. Every taste bud in my mouth relished the flow of juices I extracted from her. I added two fingers into her pussy; twisting and turning them until I found the slightly rougher patch of interior skin that indicated her G-spot. I rubbed at that spot with my fingers until my hand was a blur. As I did, Renata's body jerked into a perfect arch with her lower abdomen on one part of the sofa and her head at the other, with nothing in-between touching the fabric. A ragged stream of girl cum erupted from the edge of her vagina, spraying up into my face, neck, and chest. I caught the last few drops in my mouth. Renata screamed as her orgasm hit like a lightning bolt.

As the crest past, Renata's body collapsed in a soggy noodle state. She looked at me with eyes that pleaded for me to stop -- yet never stop. I rose and kissed her tenderly. She closed her eyes as we kissed, and I could tell she had locked away those moments and that kiss into her memory forever.

Beth and Luba sat looking in awe at the erotic tableau Renata and I formed.

I took a sip of the B&B, and moved back to Beth. I kissed her, jetting the liquid into her willing mouth. She pushed her tits up into my hands as our tongues tangled in the afterglow of the liqueur.

Beth said, "Fuck me. Right this second, I need you deep inside me."

I said, "Foreplay?"

"None needed. I'm so horny after watching Renata and you; I could jump a fence post."

Beth lay back, and I slowly penetrated her cooch, only entering her vagina a half-inch. I pulled out until the purple head of my aroused dick lay completely aired in front of her gaping vagina. I pushed in again, this time penetrating a quarter-inch further. I repeated this over and over, even jerking away when I felt Beth try to lunge her hips into me to more rapidly deepen my penetration of her body.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers