Crystal Clear Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers

Crystal laughed and pushed me onto the bed, "Oh, for God's sake, just make love to her. She needs you -- a lot. Fuck her."

I turned to Crystal and eagerly said, "You going to join us?" I hoped the two of us could gang up on Nadia. Apparently, judging from the saliva I saw around Nadia's pussy, Crystal had already been there.

Crystal's eyes twinkled, and she grinned; "No, there's a young man who I believe might be the new fiancé of this pretty and tasty young woman waiting for me in the other room. I have a diabolical plan to wear out his sexual apparatus before the sun comes up, in other words, I am about to fuck his brains out. I am feeling so aroused. I should add that he helped me tie her down and warm her up for you."

I shook my head and said in a mocking tone, "Oooooh! Poor Sean."

Crystal pecked me on the lips. She whispered in my ear in a diabolical tone, "Maybe we'll come and join you two in an hour or so." I doubt Nadia heard her comment.

When I turned back to Nadia after Crystal left, Nadia said in a low voice, "I wanted to be tied up, because I want you to do anything you want to me. I want you to know that you can always have me, this way or any other way you want me. Every orifice I have is yours; I want to feel your tongue, fingers, or cock in every one of them tonight -- or whenever you want. Come and fuck me -- fuck me hard. I need to know you still love me although I gave a part of myself away tonight. I always want you in my life ... and in my body."

My clothes quickly dropped from my body by my own hand. I lay down beside Nadia's small form and proceeded to kiss her all over. The oil she'd been rubbed with had a slight taste of vanilla to it -- delicious. I started with her sensitive ear lobes and neck, moving to her lips, slipping down to her engorged breasts that still looked large although she lay on her back and they rested lower against her chest. I sucked on each nipple even biting a little hard on one until she moaned, and as I did I slowly untied one of Nadia's hands. She gave me a questioning look.

I told her, "I want you to be able to hold me ... to touch me with your hands ... to love me the same as I'm loving you." I reached across her body to her other wrist, unknotting the fabric with one hand. "I have only ever wanted to love you as an equal ... not as a submissive ... and I do love you." I kissed her abdomen, and then licked her heart-shaped tattoos and dragged my tongue enticingly lower.

I kissed my way down her body to her pussy, using my tongue to zero in on her clit in my first assault. I untied one of Nadia's ankles as I moved my tongue deeper into her slit. The other ankle followed. Oh, the overpowering natural aroma of this sexually excited woman wafted into me, turning me on maybe more than the visual image of her readiness. One lap at her slit, and the taste of her woman-ness left no doubt of her desire for me.

As her last bond came free by my hand, Nadia wrapped her body around my head while I ate her fragrant dripping cunt. She held my head in both her arms and bent over me; her legs wrapped around my shoulders and back. I could feel her kisses on the side of my head.

"Jim, I love you. I love you. I love you. Oh, God, I never knew I could love someone so much. Someday, I'll love Sean the same way." I struggled to ignore her last comment; I hoped it didn't spell disaster for her happiness or their marriage.

Moments later we uncoiled, and my rock hard shaft easily slid into Nadia's molten pussy, accompanied by moans of joy from each of us.

* * * * *

The morning after Nadia's graduation party and her engagement to Sean, I awoke early and found two nude females snuggled up against me: my dirty blond girlfriend Crystal lay tightly against me holding onto one arm, and the beautiful little redhead Nadia nestled into the crook of my other arm with her leg haphazardly thrown over one of mine. I looked over Crystal's partially covered body and saw Sean's exhausted form face down in a pillow. We all smelled like sex -- a good smell and a reminder of happy times.

Crystal had led Sean back to our bedroom about an hour after she'd left to sexually entertain him, to 'congratulate' him for becoming engaged to Nadia the prior evening, and to try to sexually exhaust him -- something she liked to do to naïve and unconditioned lovers. As they came into the room, Nadia was riding me reverse cowgirl, facing the door. She'd held out her arms to Sean; "Come and kiss me, Lover. I want to tell you I love you, and I love being your fiancée." Nadia held her left arm out and simultaneously admired the heirloom diamond he'd put on her left-hand ring finger only a few hours earlier.

I thought how unique the situation: Nadia impaled on my cock, just engaged, her fiancé spent a good part of the night fucking my girlfriend, now his girlfriend wanted him to come and kiss her while she had me fucking her. I hoped Sean was one tolerant dude.

I tapped Nadia on the back, as though to say, 'Why don't you go to him?' She turned back to me, still admiring the ring. She said aloud so Sean could hear, "No, I want him to kiss me while you're making love to me -- while you cock is deep inside me. I want US to feel comfortable being with you two and the others in all sorts of sexual situations. I want you each to know that I love you regardless of what I'm doing."

When she turned back, Sean embraced Nadia and kissed her hard, running his hands and tongue all over her upper body. I continued to thrust into her cunt at a gentler pace. I could feel her inner muscles squeezing around my shaft as they kissed -- very erotic!

Simultaneously, Crystal came and kissed me, seemingly ignoring that my cock was deeply embedded for the third time in the past hour inside our little Russian lover. She then moved to suck on Sean's limp shaft a little.

Sean moved aside; his cock being fondled by Nadia who directed it to Crystal's mouth. I heard Crystal whisper to Nadia, "Come and let's finish off Sean; then we can both go back to work on Jim." Crystal still had a diabolical grin on her face. When she saw a 'performance weakness' in a man, she liked to taunt him -- to take him to his limits and even beyond. I recalled her efforts to physically and sexually exhaust George Rinard, her not too resilient costar in her first movie. At least, she'd met her match with me. Sean looked as though he had passed his limit before coming into our bedroom.

Nadia slowly rose off my shaft, leaving my slick and glistening erection pointing straight up to the ceiling. The spotlight shined on my mid-section, highlighting my aroused state, and the cool air hitting my shaft did little to diminish my ardor.

Crystal took Sean's arm and led him to the other side of the large bed. After she got him to lie down, she engulfed his generous cock in both hands and her mouth. Nadia moved right in with her, and soon the two women were running their mouths up and down each side of Sean's dick in sync. Sean let out a long low moan of ecstasy. He shot me a look that pleaded for relief in some way, and at this point I don't think he meant sexual relief.

Crystal broke away and told Nadia, "I've gotten two strong cums from this stick tonight. Now, it looks as though we might get a couple more." She jerked his cock with her right hand at a rapid rate. Sean groaned more loudly.

Nadia said, "Oh, let me ride him for a while, then we can trade places." She crawled across the bed, threw a leg over her fiancé, and impaled herself on Sean's excited love stick. He moaned as he felt what I knew was her tight little cunt with its velvet warmth wrap around his cock. Nadia started to bounce up and down energetically while her right hand frantically rubbed her clit. Sean briefly looked over at me with a look of worry on his face. I think he was afraid he wouldn't cum, and then I think he was afraid he would.

Crystal winked at me, and then said aloud, "Sean, while you're fucking your new fiancée I want you to eat my pussy again. I love how your tongue can do that little magic fucking thing you do." Crystal lifted her knee over Sean's head facing Nadia, and lowered her cunt right onto his tongue. I admit to being impressed with the length to which the tall young man could extend his tongue into Crystal's vibrant pussy. Crystal apparently liked it too. I watched her eyes narrow to mere slits of bliss. In the back of my mind, I knew that part of her sexual sensitivity resulted from the cocaine she'd snorted a couple of hours earlier while the graduation party had been underway. I pushed the thought away, knowing that I'd have to address the issue when Crystal wasn't intoxicated with the drug.

Nadia and Crystal kissed and pawed at each others bodies and breasts, Nadia occasionally slowing down to allow Crystal to massage her clit or tweak her erect nipples. Watching the two of them atop Sean kept me aroused and ready for my own turn with the two of them.

After about five minutes, Crystal said to Nadia in a slow measured voice so Sean could hear her, "Can we switch now? I want to see whether I can get him to cum inside my hot-wet-beautiful country-singer-movie-star pussy - and then you can have him back. Do you think you could do that for me Sean? Could you blast another load of cum inside my cunt that you've already filled a couple of times tonight? I'd even catch some of it afterwards as it leaks out and bring it up to my tongue ... you know, so I could gobble some of your cum down my throat too. I might even share your cum with Nadia; we could snowball your juice back and forth, and show you how much we love to share your cum." I knew Crystal's words had been chosen to excite and titillate the young man. He just numbly nodded.

Crystal dropped onto his shaft in free fall. I watched her eyes roll back into her head at the sudden pleasure of his penetrating cock, even though she'd initiated the act.

After Crystal sat with Sean's cock deep in her pussy, she turned to me and said, "Jim. Fuck my ass. I want to be double teamed again." Crystal leaned forward slightly over Sean's prone form and reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks. I took my time opening up Crystal's ass, smearing around some of the copious juices oozing around her nether region, and getting my erect cock deep into her body. Crystal kept moaning and urging me to go deeper and faster; she again was on a unique sexual high.

Nadia moved around and straddled Sean's head, lowering her sweet little pussy onto his lips. I watched his long tongue lash out at her clit. Nadia moaned; "Oh, Sean. You have the best fucking tongue. You hit all my spots ... and ... you're ... making ... me ... cum!"

I wondered how much of the three loads of cum I'd already blasted into Nadia's tight little pussy he might end up sampling. In her vertical position over his mouth, she had to be leaking some of my previous blasts into her pussy. Yes, Sean would have to be one tolerant man.

From time to time, Nadia could be a 'squirter.' Sean must have touched the right places, at the right time, at the right pace, with the right pressure. As Crystal bounced up and down on our cocks, she and I looked down at the union of Sean's mouth and Nadia's cunt. The area suddenly flooded with the clear fluid of a female ejaculation. As Nadia lay back in her orgasmic spasm, a long narrow jet of girl juice squirted up from her cunt and onto Crystal's lower torso. The fluid dripped down onto Sean's torso, and thence to the already soggy bed linens.

Nadia wailed her orgasm; her eyes closed as the pleasure surged through her body. The scene triggered Crystal's climax too, and her body sped up into a blur as she jerked around on our two cocks, and then she froze with Sean and my cock as deep as she could get us inside her. She mashed herself down on his body and back against me simultaneously. I could feel Crystal's lower body spasming around Sean's long dick. Apparently that was all it took, and Sean went over the top with a low moan, "Oh, fuck, Crystal. I'm cuming again."

Nadia fell sideways off Sean. Crystal and Sean rolled sideways away from me, taking Sean with them since his cock remained impaled deep inside Crystal, as mine popped out of her ass. I saw Sean start to lap up every drop of Nadia's juice that he could get near with his head; not that he hadn't already swallowed a mouthful of her ejaculate when she came.

Nadia caught my eye and winked. She turned to Sean, "Sean, now you have to fuck me. I mean, Crystal's gotten all your cum tonight, and I've got nothing from you and I'm your new fiancée. So, quick, get hard again and fuck me, Lover."

Sean moaned. "Nadia, I can't. I mean I want to, but I just can't. I've never even cum two times in ninety minutes in my life, and you two wanton women got me to do it three times. For me, that's a miracle."

Nadia went, "Tsk, tsk. We shall have to work on your recovery time and endurance. We're going to put you on an oyster diet, and get you Cialis, hormones, and vitamins."

Sean pulled her around into his arms and kissed her passionately. He laughed and pointed at me, "Go fuck Jim some more. You said he's had three orgasms already; let's see whether he can keep it up for you."

Sean shouldn't have said that. I took it as a personal challenge, and Crystal knew that too because she gave me a little smirk showing she knew I'd rise to the occasion. Sean apparently hadn't heard from Nadia or any of the others about my unusual rapid recovery time and my ability to enjoy many orgasms in a day.

Crystal rolled into my arms, and we kissed with a lot of tongue. After a little mouth cleaning by my girlfriend I mounted her missionary style, but in a way so we'd be putting on a small show for Nadia and Sean. I wanted Sean to see me pile-driving my cock into Crystal; something she'd recently started to crave.

We moved through several different positions, Nadia even coming over and sitting on Crystal's face and then my face so we could enjoy her taste and aroma. I wasn't bothered by any seepage onto my tongue of my previous blasts into her pussy; she tasted divine. After about fifteen minutes, I sent an incredible shock wave of pleasure into Crystal's body. As my last couple of surges of cum left my body, I pulled out of Crystal's cunt and sprayed the remainder across her little tuft of pubic hair -- her runway, as she called it. Crystal screamed through her climax as I jammed a few fingers into her quim to finish her off.

Nadia grabbed my cock and inhaled the shaft as deep as she ever had. She locked her lips around the rod, and slowly pulled her head back, vacuuming my stick as she did. As she expelled me from her mouth, she turned her head, and tried to dive headfirst into Crystal's sodden pussy. With tongue extended, Nadia, lapped and sucked up every available drop of my cum and then used her fingers to extract even more from inside Crystal's vagina. She shoveled what she found into her mouth.

Sean's eyes were as big as saucers. He mumbled, "My God, that's sexy. I've never seen anyone do that, not even in the porn I've seen."

With the combined cum of Sean and me in her mouth, Nadia looked at me, winked with a devilish look in her eye, and moved to Sean.

Now, Sean's eyes got really big. He stammered, "You aren't ... are you ... you want me to ... Oh, shit, Nadia ... I don't know whether I can do that."

She didn't give him much choice. Nadia planted her lips on Sean's, and we watched as she thrust the liquid cum and juices she'd collected into his mouth, pushing with her tongue, and then snowballing the goo back and forth with him. I had to admit; it was one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen too, but I knew it pushed the limit for some guys. Sean would have to be one very, very tolerant dude.

Crystal said to him in a husky sexy voice, "Sean, if you're going to keep up with your little sex kitten, you need to learn all her nasty tricks and habits." She turned to Nadia, "Come here, Babe. Share some of that cum with me." Nadia and Crystal proceeded to snowball the remnants of juicy cum; Crystal finishing the scene by bringing to some of it to my mouth. I'd done this before with various women in the group so I wasn't at all grossed out by the action the way Sean had been. Sean continued to watch us with big eyes.

Nadia sucked my cock into her mouth, but not before announcing, "I need to get laid at least once more tonight. Come on, Jim."

In two minutes, and much to Sean's expressed amazement, I buried my hard throbbing cock back into Nadia's gooey crotch, now laden with three loads of my cum, some of my cum from Crystal's snatch that Crystal had intentionally dribbled from her mouth onto Nadia's pussy, and Nadia's own juices. I loved it. This would be my fifth orgasm within two hours -- close to a personal 'best.' I knew I could do this, and I felt that I might even be able to make another one shortly after that one.

I put my hands around the beautiful pillows of woman flesh on Nadia's torso, pinching her nipples and exciting her. Nadia was so primed, she instantly had an orgasm. I didn't let up. The bedroom resonated with the slap of our sweaty flesh on each thrust I made. We became white heat as I drove hard into her little body. The entire bed shook.

Crystal leapt to the bedside table and produced one of her vibrating dildos. We watched her turn the device to its high-speed setting, and jam the cock-like device into her cunt. Her eyes rolled up into her head at the sudden pleasure she'd brought herself. Crystal cuddled back into Sean's arms, grabbing one of his hands and planting it on a taut breast, and putting the other hand into her crotch and encouraging him to rub her clitoris right above where the dildo vibrated inside her at the 'high' setting. She remained one oversexed woman, and started to cum about once every thirty seconds judging from her sounds.

I could feel Nadia's cunt start to seize up again. I sawed faster and faster into her small and lithe body. Nadia's breasts swung around beneath me in a lurid display of sexy womanhood. There was nothing Tantric about this fuck; this was just all out fucking for mutually satisfying orgasms. Nadia and I looked into each other's eyes; without a word she communicated to me with her eyes that she was near again. I allowed myself the pleasure of another moment of orgasmic gratification, and splashed a quart of my essence inside Nadia's slippery cunt; so much that the excess from this load oozed and even squirted out around all sides of my cock in my last thrusts, some running down over her asshole and leg.

Nadia froze as she clutched my hips and held my body to hers. For a minute, we were an orgasming tableau of a man and a woman locked in the searing passion of a huge and epic mutual climax. Nadia's cunt milked my shaft for every drop of my sticky cum left in my body.

And then, the two of us fell back to the bed in total exhaustion.

I looked briefly at Sean. He shook his head; "I have so much to learn from you all."

Crystal leaned forward to where I joined with Nadia, extracted my shaft from its warm home and hoovered every trace of man juice or girl juice from my cock. She also lapped up the overflow from Nadia's pussy. As she did this, the vibrator continued to hum away in her cunt, and the orgasms continued to roll through her body periodically.

To tease Sean, she looked back at him, but he was shaking his head from side to side making sure she knew that he was saying "NO" to her unspoken offer to share the load in her mouth. Crystal made a display of swallowing and then showing Sean her empty mouth.

Crystal and Nadia brought me back to acceptable hardness in a few minutes, at least back to serviceable '7' on my ten point hardness scale. Crystal jerked the vibrator from her pussy, jammed the device into her ass, lay back, and I sank into her quim in a secret display of machismo for Sean's benefit. He did watch with amazement, but his eyes were at half-mast. It was about three o'clock in the morning.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers