Crystal Clear Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,974 Followers

She said a weak "Goodbye, I love you too," and I ended the call. Ellen and I stood there holding each other tightly. Despite my tears, I knew there might be hope. Crystal's voice had sounded to me like there might be hope. The love of my life was coming home.

After a few minutes, our tears ebbed. Ellen and I looked at each other; eventually, laughing at what a sorry state we were in. I asked her through a teary smile, "Will you please tell the others?"

Ellen nodded, and I followed her into the living room where she picked up her cell phone and started making calls to Claire, Nadia and Sean, PJ and Jake, Terry, Dan and Cindy, and Billy our band leader. I listened, unable to talk, as Ellen slowly delivered the news of Crystal's expected return to each of them. At the end of those brief calls, Ellen raised her head and looked at me, "Do you want me to call Lauren or Anna?"

I shook my head. "No, I'll do those two calls now."

I called my sister first. Based on my previous calls to Anna, she'd followed from afar the melodrama around Crystal's drug use and then her inglorious night of debauchery and arrest, and then her sudden departure the next day. Anna told me she was glad we were on some kind of road to resolution. She reiterated her love for Crystal, and her hope that we'd reconcile in a way that worked for us.

My call to Lauren was longer and had to wait until she got off work that afternoon. My ex-sister-in-law had pushed Ellen, Claire, and me harder than any of the others about what would happen from this point forward. On her last visit, only a few weeks previous, she had been relentless about how we would treat Crystal if we saw each other again: would we be forgiving or angry, would the pain be too great, would we ever be able to make love to her again. She had an infinitely long list of similar questions that forced us to think about our relationship with Crystal – past and future. Through Lauren, I realized how much psychic and relationship energy I had invested in Crystal that I didn't want to lose.

Lauren was pleased that Crystal would return, even if just for a long weekend, and more pleased that we had done our homework about her return. We knew many options in front of us and in front of Crystal – even if she hadn't thought about them. We wouldn't have to start 'cold' upon her arrival to think about how to cope or what we would do.

Lauren warned that we may not like what Crystal had to say when she arrived for the Thanksgiving holiday. Lauren said, "Crystal could be coming to say 'goodbye' or reject the life style you've all adopted, or even to tell you she's fallen in love with someone else. It wouldn't be the first time two lone souls at a rehab facility fell in love."

I tried to put all those ideas and options out of my head. I'd replayed every word of Crystal's call, and I had to believe there was hope for us – hope for all of us to rebuild a solid and loving relationship with Crystal again. I was more than ready to forgive and reach a far distance to pull her back.

Lauren explained another possibility to me: that Crystal likely would want to go back to her psychiatrist to be debriefed and to work through her feelings about her visit. She alerted me to expect Crystal to ask for me to accompany her to Tucson to see her shrink for part of that debriefing session or sessions. Lauren's work as a nurse and interaction with other psychiatrists had given her this base of knowledge.

* * * * *

A few days later, I got an email from Crystal:

Jim (and everyone).

My flight will land in Nashville at 4:00 p.m. on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. I have arranged a limo, so should arrive at the house around 5:30 p.m. I am so nervous I'm not sleeping or eating well, but then I haven't slept or eaten well since I left you six months ago either. I can hardly wait to see you again. I love you all, oh, I can't say that enough or emphasize those words enough. If I write anymore, I'll cry again. I love you.

Love. Crystal.

Everyone I knew wanted to see Crystal on her first night home, and they pleaded with Ellen and me to allow them to be at the house. Ellen and I made the decision about who would be the 'Welcoming Committee': Ellen, Claire, PJ, Cindy, Nadia, Terry, Jake, Dan, Sean, Ellen and Crystal's parents, and me. In one-way or another, we had all been deeply affected by Crystal's fall from grace and her secret and self-imposed exile to the Arizona rehab facility.

We also decided we would keep that entire crowd at the house overnight on Tuesday, and do a large Thanksgiving Dinner on Wednesday, keeping Thursday, and the rest of the weekend for 'close family.' This also would allow Sean to take Nadia home to his parents for the special day, and for Jake to squire PJ home to his parent's home. It would also free Dan and Cindy who had both sets of parents coming to their home for Thanksgiving Day. The rest of us would do Thanksgiving together, probably using leftovers from the day before.

I started pacing a week before Crystal's arrival. I felt as though I would leap out of my skin. Each of the women pulled me aside to try to cut through my anxiety by making love or giving me a world-class blowjob. Those interactions worked – for about two hours, and then I'd get nervous again.

I took little solace that Ellen and Claire weren't sleeping well either for the same reasons. Several nights the three of us found ourselves in the kitchen at four a.m. having a cup of tea and just talking about things – not even about Crystal's visit, just something to occupy our minds.

Despite all the preparation I'd done mentally and with Lauren, suddenly being faced with doing the 'real thing' gave me some apprehension about how I'd really act when face to face with Crystal. Would I stick to my script, or would emotions somehow overpower me and make me react in some unpredictable way with her?

Monday, to ease my mountain of anxiety, Ellen and Claire turned me any which way but loose; they had a good time too. The day started with a smoldering makeout session with both women nude in my bed.

The rest of the morning, I got more pussy from the two of them than I had the previous week, and I'd had a lot the previous week. We were all using sex as a palliative to our tension around Crystal's arrive the following afternoon. I have to admit it seemed to work.

Nadia arrived for lunch, and then she also took me aside for a couple of hours of lovemaking. After that, Claire and Ellen rejoined us, and the three of them ganged up on me for part of the afternoon.

In late afternoon, we took a break to prepare the large turkey that would start a slow cook on Tuesday night with the goal of perfection around one o'clock in the afternoon on Wednesday. The bird was huge, and I had to measure to be sure it would fit in our oven without doing some osteopathic work on the turkey. Various side dishes also were started to the extent advanced preparation would allow.

Monday night, Cindy Wonder arrived alone at the house, joined the fray, and proceeded to remind me why I thought she was one of the real wonders of the western world. The other women in the house joined us in bed after my third orgasm deep into Cindy's tight quarters.

After that, it was a sexual free-for-all, often with various sex toys involved, until the moans and groans and sighs and kisses and slavering all ended, and we fell asleep in each other's arms in my bed. I awoke about two hours later, savored the nude female forms around me, and lay awake the rest of the night.

To be continued soon

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,974 Followers