Crystal Clear Cruise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no Stuart, I told you I had more tricks up my sleeve, well here they are!"

Crystal continued to tease my cock with her scarf and every time she felt me tense she stopped what she was doing until I relaxed again, thoroughly enjoying taking me to the edge and back again. Occasionally she would rub her pert tits against my cock and slide my cock between her pale globes, the softness of her skin driving me wild.

"You like that dont you, fucking my tits, you want to cum on them again dont you? Or do you want to fuck my pussy? Cum deep in my wet little hole? Or maybe my arse? I think you are too big to fit in my arse! Your big fat cock is too big!"

"Crystal no more please. I want to fuck you so bad it hurts. I want to feel your sweet pussy lips milking my cock. I want the warmth of your tight little hole wrapped around my dick. Please babies fuck me. Fuck me and let me fill your womb with my hot seed."

"Hmmm soon, if your a good boy!"

I felt Crystal grab hold of my cock and begin to wank my dick long and hard, rubbing my sensitive head and smearing my pre-cum all along the length of my penis.

"Look Stuart. I am masturbating us both." Crystal told me.

I looked down and I could see her kneeling up wanking my cock with one hand and the other was holding her pussy lips wide apart showing me her pink pussy.

"Is this where you want to put this?" Crystal asked, giving my dick a squeeze.

"Yes. More than anything. I want to feel your hot, wet hole on my cock," I pleaded.

Maybe it was the wild look in my eyes, or maybe Crystal secretly couldn't stand it any longer either, but finally she relented.

Without saying a word Crystal straddled me and held my cock at the entrance to her wet love tunnel and rubbed my swollen head across her soft pussy petals, teasing us both a little further before sinking down in one long movement, her pussy gorging itself on my big cock.

The sensations flooding through my loins had me straining against my bonds, desperate to escape and ravage this siren sat astride me. I knew that I wouldn't be able to resist cumming for long, not after being teased so erotically and begged Crystal to fuck me as hard and as fast as she could.

She started to ride my cock for all she was worth. Her long blonde hair was flowing everywhere as Crystal thrashed about on my length. Her tight, wet pussy walls massaging my cock as Crystal raised herself up before plunging down onto my hard shaft once more.

"Oh yes Crystal, fuck me baby, Give your sex to me, let me fill you with my cum."

"Do it Stuart, cum in me, fill my womb with your seed, let me feel you fill my pussy with cum. I want to feel it shoot into me."

My cock felt like a volcano about to explode as Crystal rode me faster and faster until I could hold on no longer and I shot my cum deep inside Crystals body, filling her tight little pussy with my cream.

"Oh yes Crystal, Yes, Yes, Yes," I cried, "I've cum in you again, I've filled your hole with cum baby."

"Oh Stuart yes! I felt your cock flood my pussy. I have your seed deep in my womb. I love it when you cum in my tight little slit."

Crystal then leant forward and untied my hands, allowing me to reach up and pull her towards me, engulfing her in an embrace and I kissed her long and deep. We lay there then in each others arms, totally spent, kissing and stroking each others fatigued bodies until the nights exertions overcame us both and sleep reigned supreme.

When I awoke the following morning Crystal was already awake and in the shower. I just lay there smiling contentedly day dreaming about what had happened, still unable to believe I had been so lucky.

"That will teach Rachel!" I thought, "Oh god Rachel! What on earth will I do? What is gonna happen next? How does Crystal feel?"

Without further delay I headed for the shower to face my destiny and to see just what the future held for me on this amazing cruise...and beyond.

12