Crystal Clear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakeZ
JakeZ
76 Followers

"Well?" She said, looking at me. "Your turn."

I knelt down on the bed and crawled up to mom's parted legs. The first thing I noticed was the smell. No smell is the wrong word. Aroma is a better word. It was musky, like wet leather. It was kind of intoxicating. Then, as I got closer, I noticed the heat. I could feel the heat rising from between mom's legs. I could see the reddish brown curls of mom's pussy. They were damp. I could see little drops of moisture clinging to the hairs. I must have taken longer than mom wanted. I felt her start to sit up and the next thing I knew she had grabbed my head and pulled my face down on her pussy. I heard mom talking softly but I don't remember what she said. I think she was giving me directions. Did I do what she said, or did some kind of instinct take over? I'm not sure. I do remember that patch of tight, thick curls and working to get the tip of my nose between her pussy lips. I remember the taste, my first taste of a woman's most private spot. I remember licking and licking and licking till my tongue got tired. Whether my design or by accident, I found her clitoris. I gave my poor tongue a rest and concentrated on suck that clit. I must have been doing ok, because I heard mom start to moan. Somehow, I managed to get my hands under mom's butt, cradling a cheek in each hand. I worked on that clit and stuck my tongue as far into her pussy as I could. I was far from caring now. I was committing an unspeakable act with my own mother, and I relished every second.

I thought it was over way too soon when I felt mom starting to move. When I lifted my head, she was looking down at me with a big smile on her face. As I started to get up, her reach up and pulled me on top of her. I felt her breath in my ear as she whispered words that I will never ever forget.

"Kevin, fuck me." "Fuck me hard." "I need you inside me right now." She whispered.

I felt her small hands slide between our bodies, searching for my cock. I pushed up enough so that she could reach it. I didn't need any more urging. I moved her hands away and moved back down between her legs. She pulled her knees up and spread her legs as far as they would go. I was almost surprised that my cock was rock hard. I knew I should put on a condom, but I didn't have one. Hell, I knew I shouldn't even be doing this. But I was taught to listen to my mother, so I just guided the head of my cock into her dripping pussy. As I started to push in, I felt mom pushing back. She wanted to be fucked. I don't know what came over me. I was past caring. I still remember the feeling of that first stroke. How it felt to pull almost all the way out, and plunge back in again.

I don't know how long we were locked into that rhythm. I do remember hearing mom groaning and moaning. She cried out once or twice and started to pant.

"Don't pull out Kevin." "I want to feel you cum inside me, deep inside me." "Fill me up with your cum." She stammered. "Please, Oh please." She almost begged.

I did exactly as she wanted. When that magic moment arrived, I strained to get as deep down her vagina as I could. I exploded with four or five heavy squirts and a few smaller ones. I didn't pull out. It felt so good to be where I was. But after a few minutes, my now soft cock slide out on it's own, leaving a wet spot on the sheets. Mom motioned me up next to her and she wrapped her arms around me, hugging me to her. I looked into her eyes and kissed her gently on the lips. I finally got to touch mom's breasts. I cupped one of those soft round melons and I was teasing a nipple, twisting it back and forth with my finger and thumb, when I fell asleep.

When we woke up, mom still had her arms around me, my head next to her breast. My mouth was just inches from one of nipples. I stretched my tongue out and just managed to touch the sensitive bud. It stiffened almost immediately and mom rolled over slightly, giving me enough room to suck the entire nipple into my mouth. I heard her moan softly and felt her hand on my head, encouraging me. My free hand moved from her hip where it had been when we fell asleep, to her thigh. I moved to slowly up until I felt her thick tangle of pubic hair. I parted her pussy lips with my fingers and found her clitty. I played with it for a few minutes, squeezing and stoking it like a tiny cock. I must have triggered something because all of a sudden mom was breathing fast and wriggling her butt around on the bed. I let her nipple fall out of my mouth and looked up at her face. Her eyes were closed tight. I kept playing with her clit until I saw her open her eyes. She had a strange look on her face. She mumbles something I couldn't hear and her whole body got tense. When I saw her relax a minute later I knew she had had an orgasm.

I laid my hand flat on her pussy mound and said "I want to do something about this."

"I thought we were doing something about it." Mom replied, smiling.

"No, I mean this." My fingers tugged on a patch of her thick, and now damp, pussy hair.

"What did you want to do?" Mom asked.

"I want to give you a trim." I said.

When mom didn't say anything, I gave her heavy pussy hair another good pull. She started to laugh and when I pulled again, she agreed. I spent the next hour or so in one of my most bizarre, weird, and strangely erotic experiences. I snipped and trimmed most of the hair and finally soaped mom's entire mound and got out a fresh disposable razor. Mom laid quietly on her back, legs spread while I worked. When I was done, she was clean and pink, except for the inch or so strip I carefully trimmed. From the top of her slit upward she now had a tight, curly Mohawk about four inched long. I finished by using a little baby oil on her now pink bare skin. I even ran my oily finger up inside both sides of her pussy lips. I must have gotten a bit carried away because mom started squirming and I heard a long deep moan when I touched her clit.

I'll bet there aren't many guys who can say that they have shaved their mother's pussy.

The next month and a half flew by. I was getting more comfortable in our new relationship. When we were home alone, mom sometimes didn't even bother with her new bras and panties. She started walking around the house naked. Which, as you can imagine, made it very hard for me, to concentrate. I loved seeing her jiggling her way down the hall or especially watch her climb the stairs. Her breasts swayed and bounced and she stoked her Mohawk whenever she saw me watching. I tried being gentle in our lovemaking but I found out that mom wanted it more intense. Like that first time, she wanted to be fucked hard and deep. I think she was trying to make up for all the time my dad lost interest. Maybe it was the sex or just being more active, but mom started to loose a little weight. She looked good.

One evening we went to bed early. We kissed and I watched mom finger herself. I caught her several times that week, just petting her pussy, running her fingers across he new haircut. We ended up with mom on top to begin with. I saw the look on her face as she lifted and lowered her butt on my cock. Well, it felt damn good to me too. She leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

"Kevin, you know what I want. Please." She said

We flipped around and I shoved a small pillow under her butt. When I moved on top of her, my cock slipped easily into her already wet hole. I jammed my cock down as hard and deep as I could. I heard mom gasp from that first plunge. She lifted her knees and spread her thighs. When I pulled all the way out, I saw her open her eyes. But a second later I rammed her pussy again and she let out a small scream. Her arms were stretched out to the side. Her hands gripping the bed sheets. She wanted a good hard fucking, and she got it. When I came I kept on shoving my cock into her hot hole, pushing my cum down deep inside her body. When we were done and I collapsed next to her, she hugged me and thanked me with a passionate kiss.

A blissful time later with mom curled in my arms we talked.

"Mom, can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Kevin, you can ask me anything." She said.

"Mom, have you been through menopause or are you on the pill?" I asked. You don't want me to wear a condom.

"Kevin my son, I have not been through the change and I stopped taking birth control when your dad passed." But I have two reasons for not wanting you to wear a condom." She said.

"And." I said.

"First I really like to feel you inside me, and I absolutely love to feel that explosion of hot cum." She said.

"And the other reason?" I asked.

"It's simple. I want to have your baby." She said smiling.

"Mom, that's crazy. You're my mother for god sake, you can't have a baby." "Isn't what we've been doing all summer bad enough." "Besides, your fifty years old." I almost yelled, sitting up in bed

"The doctor says I'm perfectly healthy and a baby at my age isn't all that unusual." She explained.

"You've been to a doctor." "Why didn't you tell me," I said.

"Kevin, relax." She said grinning. "I'm fine...And so is your daughter."

JakeZ
JakeZ
76 Followers
12