Crystal Egger Comes Calling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope so-and I also told her this cannot come out, ever. I did my best to put her at ease over dinner, but she took the spare bedroom at first. She must have thought it over pretty hard, because about 15 minutes later when I was in the shower, she came in to join me. Once we got started the night took on a life of its own."

"Sounds like it!!" said Kelly, laughing. "And the morning too!! I had told her that I've known you for years, and you were always good to me, and how you helped me out at times. I think that may have helped her comfort level. You obviously treated her very well, as you always do."

"I try to be a gentleman," I said. "She must be having a good time. She wants to come out again. Better be careful, she may want to take over your spot," I teased Kelly.

"She better not!!"

"Don't worry, hon, you're still first in my heart. No one could ever take your place there."

"Hah!! I just want to be first in your bed too!!"

"Don't worry, you always will be," I reassured Kelly. "Besides, she might have a hard time explaining why she comes back from these tours pregnant every year."

"Yeah, that might raise some eyebrows," Kelly said, again laughing.

"Speaking of babies, how's our little girl doing??" I asked.

"She's great," said Kelly. "She's captain of her soccer team and just got her red belt."

"That's my girl. Just like her mom. Give her a hug for me."

"I will." Kelly got a more serious tone. "By the way, there will be a nice reward for you for helping out Crystal and me. Will you be around over Labor Day??"

I thought a moment. "I expect so. You'll be out??"

"They owe me a weekend. I'm going to try to make it then. I may have a surprise for you too."

"Really??" I asked. "What would that be??"

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise, would it??" said Kelly, teasing me.

"I guess I'll just have to wait then," I said, mocking her. "Bring your bikini, the pool will be open. Unless you want to go skinnydipping."

"You'll do anything to get me naked!!" said Kelly, again with her musical laugh. "Hey, I gotta go. I'll see you Labor Day. Love you."

"Love you too, Kelly. I'll be waiting by the pool."

I watched Crystal finish her inspirational talk to the orientation group, which was well received. She came back off stage and we chatted briefly with the school's dean. It was almost noon, and she had a 3:00 flight back to Atlanta, so we got out quickly to get a quick lunch before going to the airport. We had an enjoyable meal, savoring the last few moments we would spend together. Crystal was appreciative of her experience at the college.

"I'm glad I came out to do this," said Crystal. "It was a nice reminder of my first days in school, when I was a communications major just starting out. It brought back a lot of memories."

"And hopefully as you do more of these, you'll make some new ones," I said, then realizing the possible meaning. Crystal picked right up.

"I think I already have," she said slowly, looking at me with a smile. We rolled on toward the airport, Crystal and I talked about her coming out in the future and what she would be interested in talking about with the students. "We'll work that out as the time comes," said Crystal, reaching over to put her hand on my thigh. "It won't matter to me much, if I can see you when I'm here." She rubbed up and down my leg slowly. I was starting to get hard. We arrived at the airport, and I pulled into the parking garage. We had about 90 minutes to her flight. I got out to get her bag out of the back seat. Crystal got out with me, opening the door on the other side of the car. She looked at me as I fumbled for the handle on her carry on, then eased into the seat, swinging her long bare legs into the car.

"Get in," she said, looking at me enticingly, patting the seat next to her. I got in and sat close to her. As soon as I was settled, Crystal turned to me and kissed me deeply. As we pulled away from our kiss, she said, "I've had a great time here, better than I ever thought I would. You have really made me feel comfortable and at home," she said, looking at me, smiling. Crystal was again caressing my right thigh. It was having the effect we both expected, and she started rubbing my growing erection. "I just wanted to do something to show my appreciation." She then undid my belt and the button on my jeans, releasing my cock from its confinement. She stroked it a couple of times now that it was out, bringing it to its fullness in her hand. Crystal then kissed me again, and got on her knees as best she could in the back seat.

Once she got in position, she looked at me, my cock sticking up, but my balls still in my pants. "We should get these out of the way, you think??" She had me lift up on the seat while she pulled my jeans down to my knees, my cock and balls now fully out in the open and accessible. "Much better," said Crystal, smiling at me as she held my cock, stroking it gently, taking time on the downstroke to play with my balls. A drop of precome formed at the tip as she stroked me.

"Oh, good," said Crystal, stroking up my shaft to make more come seep from the head. She leaned forward, licking the now large drop of come all over the head, then taking it in her mouth to swirl her tongue around it. She then went down all the way on me til I could feel the head in the back of her throat and her lips on the hair above my cock. I stiffened in response to her deep throat.

"Mmm, wow," I said, almost involuntarily as the sudden feeling of Crystal's mouth taking all of my cock so deep.

Crystal lifted off me and smiled. "My husband loves when I do that. Sometimes it gets him to come immediately."

"I can see why, especially if you were teasing him by doing what you did to my cockhead just now."

"Yeah, he likes that," said Crystal, smiling. "Do you like it??" she asked, with a coy look.

"Yes, I do. You can do that for as long as you want."

"Good, because I want to keep doing it. I love the feel of your cock in my mouth, and your come tastes so good too." Crystal again took just the head in her mouth, swirling it with her tongue. She was now cradling my balls in her right hand as she held my shaft in her left. I looked at her wedding rings around my cock, something that always turns me on. I started leaking more come into Crystal's mouth. She was going up and down on my cock now, taking about half of it in, and getting it really wet with her saliva. She again released me. "You're leaking more, I can taste it." She again sucked the head. "When you come, just let it go. Don't warn me, I like the surprise."

"I like that. Most girls want to know before I shoot."

Crystal again lifted up. She stroked my cock as she spoke. "I like to feel a guy leaking in my mouth, the way his cock oozes more and more come as he gets close. I love the anticipation of knowing he's going to shoot his load because of what I'm doing to him, and the feel of his cock swelling and pulsing right before he comes, and then the gush of his sperm when he finally gets there."

"You must have been popular in school," I kidded her.

"After I discovered I like the taste of come, I had a lot of fun the last two years of high school and in college."

Crystal again took my cock in her mouth, running her tongue over the head, then releasing her hand and taking me deep. She pulled back and again worked on the head. Her mouth was warm and wet, and I was soon at the breaking point. I felt the unmistakable, irresistible feeling and knew I was about to spew in Crystal's mouth. I let go, shooting a couple of strong blasts in right away.

"Mmph...mff...mmmm...." Crystal choked a little from my first big burst of come, swallowing hard, then caught up and hummed her delight at the huge load I was blasting into her mouth. She lost a little of my sperm from the corners of her mouth in the beginning, but kept swallowing, getting it all and continuing to suck gently til I was spent. She released my cock and sat up, semen still dripping from the corner of her mouth. She licked it up, gathering what she couldn't reach with her tongue on her fingers, and licking them off. I looked at her, so obviously enjoying my come. Our eyes met. "I was right, it tastes really good." She leaned toward me, and we kissed, a deep, tongue entangling kiss that was pure lust. I could taste my come in her mouth. It was so hot I felt my dick pulse in an attempt to come back to life right away. Crystal stroked me a couple of times, bringing the last dribbles of come out of my still swollen cock head, then licked me completely clean.

Crystal straightened her clothes, and I tucked myself back into my jeans, as we had to get going. We walked into the terminal and I helped her get checked in and her suitcase checked, then I went with her to the TSA checkpoint.

Crystal kissed me. "Thanks for making my trip here so great. I'd like to do this again."

"Thank you for coming here on such short notice. I'm glad to have you, and we will do this again, as often as you can come here." I looked into her eyes. She looked like she wanted to kiss me again. "Let me know how things work out. Call me as soon as you know something."

Crystal smiled. "I will. If we didn't do it this time, you know we'll have to try again."

"I'm always here to help," I said, and smiled at Crystal. She looked at me again, this time leaning up and kissing me gently, lingering slightly, holding my hands as we kissed. We parted, and she walked on through security, then was gone.

Two weeks later, my phone rang. It was Crystal. "Well..." I said in teasing tone.

"We did it!!" exclaimed Crystal. "I'm pregnant!!"

"Wow. Congratulations!!" I said. "Are you sure it's my baby??"

"Oh yes," said Crystal. "My husband and I didn't have sex til maybe the following Monday, and I already had a feeling by then, so I'm pretty sure it's yours." I could hear the smile in her voice. She got quiet a moment, then said softly, "Thanks for making me a mom again. I'm glad it was you."

"I am too. I love that we could have that time together. If there's anything I can do to help you along the way, let me know. Tell Kelly she owes me."

Crystal laughed. "You know I will!! I don't think either of us will ever let her forget it." We chatted a few more minutes, and said our good byes.

We'd be in contact on numerous occasions over the next nine months, including a lecture Crystal came out for a month or so before she had the baby. She looked great, with the usual glow all pregnant women get. She spent the night with me then, this time taking me up immediately on my offer to stay at my place. Our night was a little more subdued this time. We made love in the shower as we had the first time, only now it was gentler, slower sex, instead of the pounding, driving assault on Crystal's pussy that marked our first encounter. In the morning, we again made love slowly, Crystal repeating her actions from our fist morning together, taking my cock and putting it just inside her pregnant pussy, then playing with it and my balls. Her touch was exquisite, and Crystal soon had me spewing a big load of sperm inside her. I kidded her that doing that kind of thing was how she got into her present condition.

Crystal's eyes met mine, looking at me deeply. "I'd do it again."

Crystal gave birth two years ago in April to a beautiful little girl who is the delight of her parents. A year later she moved back to California for a job opportunity and to be closer to family, so we haven't seen much of each other, though we stay in touch, and Crystal is constantly sending me pictures of our little girl, now a toddler. Her new job doesn't really allow her to get out of town, though she has a standing invitation to come here if she can. For now, it looks like another visit is not in my near future, though I'd welcome it. But I'll never forget that hot night that Crystal begged me to get her pregnant. I'd do it again too.

Kelly did pay off her debt to me later that summer, but that's another story.