Crystal Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,785 Followers

As if she read his mind Melissa took a step towards her son and threw her arms around his shoulders. She buried her face in his neck, sobbing quietly. Tyler eased his arms around his mother's slim waist. He slipped his right hand up and down her back, trying to soothe her. His nose was buried in her silky hair and he could feel the length of her soft, curvy body pressed to his. She felt wonderful and Tyler eased his hips back in an effort to keep his erection from rubbing against her as he felt her flat stomach pressed to him. Beneath his fingertips he could feel the straps of her bra through her cotton dress as her firm breasts, suddenly feeling larger than they appeared, were pressed to his chest. They shifted some as she moved and the feeling excited him. Tyler's eyes fell to the front of his mother's dress and he saw her cleavage, round and firm, rising up from a white bra as she breathed. His cock throbbed even more.

"You must think I'm a big baby." Melissa muttered into her son's neck as she clutched him.

"No, mom, it's okay."

Melissa drew in another deep breath in an effort to stifle her sobs. She felt her son's hands caress her back. They felt wonderful, almost as good as the sensation of being held in his firm embrace did. She felt safe. Loved. It had been so long since a man had held her like this -- even longer since she had known those emotions. Now her crying was replaced by the sensation of her clit beginning to swell and throb. She felt herself becoming wet, but did not care. She ran her right hand down her son's back through his t-shirt, taken by how firm and muscled it felt. When she shifted her right thigh to the left a surge of arousal began in her chest and her nipples stiffened. Tyler's hard cock was now rubbing over her thigh as she moved her leg. There was no mistaking that he was hard -- very hard -- thick too, she surmised. She bit her lower lip as her pussy grew wetter, ready to receive him.

Tyler ignored the beeping of the microwave, wanting to embrace his mother for as long as possible. He wondered if she had noticed his erection, then as she moved her thigh over it again he concluded that it was impossible for her not to have. If she was bothered by it she wasn't reacting, so he remained in place, enjoying the feeling of his mother's body as she clung to him. Her curves and supple flesh felt better than anything he had ever experienced. At that moment he would have given anything for her to have been naked.

Melissa leaned back and looked up into her son's face. Tyler smiled. He noticed that his mother had a dreamy, wistful look in her eyes. He wondered if she was as turned-on as he was, then dismissed the notion. A tear ran down her left cheek. He brushed it away with his thumb, enjoying the softness of her skin. Then he slid his hand around to the back of her head and pulled her closer. He pressed his lips to her forehead, slowly, once again relishing how her skin felt on his. Although it was on her forehead, it was not the sort of kiss that a son would normally give his mother. It was tender and lingering. Melissa tensed her body, fighting off a shudder of lust.

"I love you, mom." he said in a low, hoarse voice.

Melissa nodded, as if to indicate she understood the variety of love he meant. "I love you too, honey."

Tyler slid his hands down his mother's back until they were resting just above her flared hips again, grazing the curve of her firm ass. He could feel her panties through her dress and wondered what they looked like. He moved his eyes down until they stopped at the outline of her nipples protruding through her dress. Hard and thick. Melissa glanced down to her chest, then back up to her son. She smiled, then shrugged, as if in an embarrassed apology for their condition.

Tyler let out a nervous chuckle.

"So, is it my turn to use the microwave?" Melissa interrupted, clearing her throat.

"Ah... yeah... it's all yours." her son stammered, stepping away from the counter.

Tyler's eyes moved up and down his mother's back as she stared at the timer on the microwave. He poured a glass of soda then took a gulp to wet his throat, dry from arousal. Once the microwave finished beeping Melissa retrieved her mug from it and stirred it's contents with a spoon as she tilted her eyes up to meet Tyler's.

"Coming back in?" she asked, gesturing towards the livingroom with her head.

Tyler nodded as he bit into his slice of pizza, following his mother. He sat down beside her and wolfed-down his slice of pizza. He was no longer very hungry though because arousal had supplanted his appetite.

Melissa curled up on the couch once more, holding the mug in her near-trembling hands. Her thighs were pressed together, causing pressure on her clit that she both enjoyed and found distracting. Already her panties were nearly soaked through. She gulped down her tea, then placed the mug atop her son's empty plate on the coffee table.

"Feeling better?" Tyler asked, turning his head towards his mother at his right.

Melissa gave him a nod. "Yes. Now I just feel silly for crying and dumping all my problems on you."

"Don't feel silly, mom. I know you're under a lot of stress and that it hasn't been easy raising me on your own. You've done a great job though."

"I hope so." she answered, sounding unconvinced.

"Haven't I turned-out okay?" he countered.

Melissa gave her son a warm smile. "Wonderful -- maybe better than I deserve."

"You deserve a lot more, mom."

"I'm happy with what I've got." she assured him.

"You didn't seem happy a while ago." he reminded her.

Melissa hunched her shoulders and twisted the corner of her mouth up. "I get emotional sometimes. I'm a woman."

Tyler laughed. "Must be that time of the month."

"Tyler...!" she exclaimed as her mouth opened wide. She gave his arm a playful swat with her hand.

"Well..." he prodded.

"Well that's none of your business." she insisted.

"But I'm old enough to know about that sort of stuff." he countered.

"Not when it comes to me, you're not." Her tone was still that of amusement and Tyler was relieved that his mother was not getting angry.

"Cindy complains when she has PMS." Tyler informed his mother.

"Yes, well, I'm not Cindy," she reminded him, then paused as a mischievous smile appeared on her face "but you already made that perfectly clear the other night, didn't you?"

Tyler felt his face grow warm and knew that his cheeks must be blood red. He clenched his jaw, afraid that another rebuke from his mother was brewing.

"Look who's embarrassed now." his mother gloated, clearly reveling in how uncomfortable she had made her son. She knew that she was steering the conversation to a place that was inappropriate, but she did not care. Her arousal had taken over her inhibitions.

"What was the word that you used... stacked?" she added, giving him a smug grin.

"Yeah..." he mumbled, his eyes flitting to his mother's chest before he could stop them.

"You know what?" she said, her voice growing serious.

"What?" Tyler asked, curious and apprehensive about what his mother was about to say.

"Yesterday at work I caught Dave looking down my blouse as I was bending over to stock shelves."

Dave was one of Melissa's co-workers at the bookstore -- married, and a few years younger than her.

Tyler issued a nervous laugh. "Did you say anything to him?"

Melissa shook her head, grinning.

"What did he say?"

"Not a word," she said "but I took my time."

"Mom... you're bad!" Tyler blurted out. He was taken aback by the naughty side his mother had that he never realized, but intrigued.

Melissa let out a girlish titter.

"What did he do today?" Tyler asked, hoping to hear more titillating confessions.

"Oh, nothing." she said with a shrug.

"I'm surprised."

"Why's that?" she asked with wide eyes. Melissa twisted on the sofa towards her son and straightened her back. She was pleased by how the conversation was going and hoping to continue it.

"Well, that dress, I mean..." Tyler elaborated, holding his breath, fearing he had pushed things too far again.

"What's wrong with this dress?" she asked, sounding defensive.

"Nothing," he assured her, stopping to weigh his words "it's just that it's kind of tight on you."

Melissa tilted her head down. A smile moved over her face. "Maybe a little." she conceded, sounding impish.

Tyler and his mother looked at each-other, each trying to read the other's mind. Finally Tyler spoke.

"You're not mad at me, are you, mom?"

"No, why?"

"Well, for the dress comment."

"Oh... no." she said.

"It's just that the other night you told me that I shouldn't make comments like that, or even notice you," he reminded her "I don't ever want you mad at me again, mom."

Melissa gave her head a firm shake as she recalled her statement. Now she was beginning to feel ashamed for her arousal, but not enough to overpower it.

"I'm not mad, honey, and I meant what I said. But I also know that you're a normal, teenage guy. I suppose you can't always help it. I probably should be flattered."

Tyler felt his nervousness fade and he smiled at his mother. "Now you've got Dave checking you out too." he taunted.

Melissa rolled her eyes and cringed. "Dave's creepy," she said, then grinned "but he's fun to tease."

Tyler laughed loud at his mother's devious expression. "Is that why you wore that dress to work today?"

"Maybe..." she cooed with an enigmatic smirk.

"Next time don't wear a bra with it." he suggested. His cheeks were still flushed, but now it was from arousal rather than embarrassment.

Melissa's eyes widened at her son's suggestion. Her heart was beating faster and she feared that her libido would soon completely overpower her better judgement -- if it had not already.

"No way -- especially not at work. I only dare do that around the house."

Tyler gave a knowing smile, taking another look at his mother's chest.

"What's that look for?" she questioned, her voice becoming high-pitched and curious.

"Nothing."

"No... it's not nothing; tell me." she coaxed as her interest piqued.

"It's just that sometimes I can tell when you're not wearing one." Tyler knew that by this point his mother was guilty of encouraging him and had lost any moral high ground if she decided to rebuke him.

Melissa wiggled on the sofa. Her face felt warm and she worried that Tyler would realize how excited she now was. "I guess I better wear one all the time then." she threatened, raising her eyebrows.

"Even to bed?" he joked.

Melissa laughed at her son's retort. Suddenly the idea of being alone in her room to satisfy her arousal appealed to her. It was getting late anyway.

"Speaking of bed, that's where I should be going." she interjected.

"Okay." he said through his disappointment.

Melissa collected her thoughts before getting up from the sofa. She inhaled. "Look, Ty, I know that we've been more honest than usual with each-other tonight -- maybe we've been too honest -- you know?"

Melissa looked at her son beside her on the couch. He nodded and gave her a look of remorse. "Are you mad at me, mom?"

"No, honey." Melissa assured her son, watching the look of relief appear on his face. She waited a moment. "Give me a hug before I go to bed." she said, reaching out to him.

Melissa inched closer to her son and eased her arms around him, pulling him to her. She rested her chin on his right shoulder as his hands roamed up her back, then down again, stopping inches above her ass. She could feel her swollen nipples rub over the inside of her bra and she was eager to be in her room and get undressed. As Melissa leaned back from her son, dragging her hands over his back, she could feel his hand move down her shoulder blades. His fingers slipped around until they ran down the side of her left breast. His touch, especially there, was electric and her clit gave an instant response. He had never touched her there before -- no one had in years -- but she was moved by it.

"Well, you have a good night." Melissa told Tyler as she eased off of the couch. Bending over, she placed a soft kiss on her son's cheek as she steadied herself on his left shoulder. She felt her breasts sway, and wondered how good a look at them he was having down the front of her dress.

As Melissa climbed the first step she heard Tyler calling out, wishing her a good night, but she was distracted by her throbbing clit. Later, as she lay in bed naked after bringing herself to three orgasms Melissa was once more filled with shame. She rolled over and tried to fall asleep.

Chapter 3

From that day forward Tyler made a vow to himself to work harder so he would pass his high school English course and thereby graduate. He knew it would not be easy, but that he could count on his mother helping him when needed.

Melissa also made a great effort to save as much money as she could in order to be able to afford to take her son to Crystal Lake as a graduation gift. She noticed the increased effort that Tyler was making in school and knew that he was serious about graduating and deserved a reward. Saving that much money would not be easy, but she felt it was more than worth it.

Both Tyler and Melissa also had another important issue on their minds: their relationship -- although neither dared broach the subject it was ever-present. Their interaction had been chaste and completey proper, yet both struggled with temptation and taboo thoughts of the other. Were they to have been completely honest with one-another they would have discovered that they both felt the same, but that did not happen.

One night in early June Tyler returned home from a friend's house. He found his mother at the kitchen table sorting through a stack of papers.

"What are you doing?" Tyler asked as he hung up his jacket.

Melissa slid her chair away from the table and turned towards her son "Looking at bills and expenses -- trying to figure out how to pay for a trip to Crystal Lake." she explained.

"Oh, mom -- no. You can't afford to do that. It's okay; don't worry."

"No. I can afford it," she corrected him "I've been looking at ways to save money. Your dad has offered to help out too since it's your graduation gift."

"Wow, really?" Tyler said, surprised by the turn of events.

Melissa nodded.

"But I haven't graduated it," he reminded her "don't make too many plans until I get my report card."

"Too late." she interjected, grinning.

"What?"

Melissa reached in her purse and pulled out a brochure. She handed it to her son, still smiling as she awaited his reaction.

"What's this?" he asked, flipping it open.

"A brochure for Crystal Lake," she told him "Yesterday I made reservations for the first week in July."

Tyler's arms went limp at his sides as he looked up at his mother, eyes wide with disbelief. "But I haven't graduated it."

"I know. But you've been doing a lot better with your English assignments, so I'm confident you will. If not, you can pay me and your father back." Melissa's laugh rang out in the kitchen.

"Wow... mom, I don't know what to say... thanks!"

"You're welcome. Thank your father too. I had planned on not telling you for a while yet, but now seems as good a time as any.

Tyler slumped down in a chair beside his mother and began pouring over the brochure, beaming as he looked at the photos and read the information.

Melissa looked over at her son, pleased with herself that she had managed to make him so happy. Maybe she was not such a bad mother afterall, she thought.

"It looks like the place has changed a lot since we were there." Tyler commented, raising his head from the brochure.

Melissa gave him a nod. "The woman I spoke to on the phone said that they've completely renovated the cabins and grounds, plus they have cable tv too now."

"I don't think I'll be watching much tv with all the other stuff they have." Tyler joked.

Melissa gathered up the bills and receipts strewn about the table into one pile next to a calculator. She yawned as she raised her hands towards the ceiling.

"Tired?" her son asked.

"Not really," she said "I guess I've just been doing this too long." she said, gesturing at the papers before her.

"Time for some tv then." Tyler recommended.

"I think you're right."

Tyler sat down on the livingroom sofa, still absorbed by the Crystal Lake brochure. "This is going to be the best vacation ever -- thanks again, mom." he gushed.

"You're welcome, honey." she replied, reaching out to give his hand a squeeze.

That night after going to bed Tyler was too excited to sleep. But he also understood that there was added pressure on him. Now that his mother had already made reservations for them at Crystal Lake he had to pass his English course -- there was no way around it.

Chapter 4

Exam Week at school was normally stressful for Tyler, but this year of Finals was unlike anything he had experienced. He was certain of passing everything, except English. He was somewhat confident that he would, but still would not have bet on it. That morning when he went in to write the exam he gave a sigh of relief when he was handed a sheet containing a series of essay questions and multiple choice. As he read them he smiled, assured that he knew exactly what his teacher was looking for as answers.

Once his exams had been written Tyler felt like a burden had been lifted from him, but not quite entirely. Not until he received his report card and knew for certain that he would be graduating would he be able to fully relax. The Thursday morning when he was due to go to school to pick up his report card he awoke early after a restless night. He was anxious and wanted to hurry down to school to hear the verdict, but he also wanted for time to crawl, fearing bad news.

When his teacher handed him the manila envelope containing his report card Tyler tore it open. His eyes ran down the list until he saw his English grade. He let out a shout of joy as he raised a fist in the air upon discovering that he had passed, but just barely. But a pass is a pass he reminded himself. Never again would he be plagued by any of the topics discussed in his English course. More importantly, he had done well in the subjects that really mattered to him: maths and the sciences.

Tyler raced downtown to the mall where the bookstore that his mother worked at was located. He simply could not wait until she returned home at the end of the day to tell her the good news. He also knew that she would want to know as soon as possible.

When Tyler marched into the store clutching an envelope with a huge smile on his face Melissa knew that the news was going to be good even before he spoke. She rushed down the aisle to meet him.

"I passed!" he proudly exclaimed, pushing the envelope into his mother's out-stretched hand.

Melissa smiled as she surveyed her son's grades. For a moment she thought of telling him that she had hoped that he would have done better in English, but she could not bring herself to dampen his mood. She also knew that he was right: once in college he would not be taking English. Melissa gave her son a firm hug and kissed his cheek.

"Congratulations, honey!" she said, smiling as she clutched his waist.

"Thanks," he replied "I sort of thought I was going to do a little better in English though."

Melissa moved her head from side to side. "Don't worry about it. You can't be good at everything I sucked at math in school."

Tyler laughed. "I couldn't wait till you got home to give you the good news."

"I'm glad you didn't. I've been wondering all day," she said "and when you get home don't eat too much -- I want to take you out to supper to celebrate."

"No, mom, that's okay. You're already taking me to Crystal Lake -- there's no need for you to spend any more money on me. Thanks anyway."

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,785 Followers