Crystal Lake

Story Info
Tied up at the lake.
1.9k words
3.59
14.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cshot37
cshot37
1 Followers

I'm New to writing stories. This is my first attempt so please be gentle readers.

This is a true story as all of my future submissions will be. Why lie about it and try and make things better than what they were. I enjoyed every story and the women involved in them.

******

A little about me. My name is Chris and I am now 42 years old, about 225lbs, 6ft tall with brown hair. I'm not hung, just average right around 6 inches and maybe three fingers thick. I am married but I regularly cheat on my wife and have had a series of one night stands. This is one of them.

******

I regularly check out dating and hookup sites while I am at work. I found a profile of a woman that intrigued me. Her name was Crystal and she was a BBW. She is about 5ft 3 inches and just over 200lbs, but most of it was in her 44GG breasts and big sexy ass.

We chatted online and by text before making it to talking on the phone. We had several rounds of phone sex and both knew we had to meet up. That was where the issues came up. I am married (Crystal knew this) and she was divorced with 2 kids at home (16 and 8).

It just happened that Her sister was going to come stay with her for a week and we were able to plan a night out for just the two of us. I was ready to get a room and fuck her silly all night but she had other plans.

I called Crystal when I was about 15 minutes from her house and she asked me to park in the back and not come to the door. I was a little curious but let it slide. I pulled up behind her house and she quietly walked out the back door and grabbed a large bag that was next to the fence. I got out and she hissed at me to get back in my truck. While she tossed the bag into the bed of my truck.

She hopped in the passenger seat and told me to drive. Away we went. This was our first time ever actually seeing each other and I was mesmerized by the enormity of her by the enormity of her breasts. Just before we got to the main road she asked me to pull over for a minute. (This is where it gets fun!) She looked me in the eye and asked me if I could help her fulfill a sexual fantasy. Being the gentleman I am I of course said I would if I could. She went on to explain that she had always had a fantasy of being out in the woods at a nearby lake and someone capturing her, tying her up and raping her. She said she wanted me to be in total control of her. I of course agreed to this.

We started heading to a little out of the way private place at the lake. On our way there I asked her about me taking charge and how far she wanted me to go. Anything and everything was open to me and starting at that moment only her safe word would stop me. Since we were still driving at night I looked at her and told her to take her shirt off and let me finish the drive with her topless. She eagerly complied taking off not only her shirt but her bra too. Damn her tits were huge!

We finished our drive to the lake with me occasionally rubbing her tits or pinching a nipple until she moaned with both pleasure and pain. When we got to the lake she hopped out and said that I could use anything in her bag ( she had this planned). The bag had rope, handcuffs, blindfold, a collapsible bar that went from about 18 inches to 3 feet long, a ball gag and some lube. She said give me 2 minutes then come get me and rape me as she walked away.

I waited through 2 excruciatingly long minutes before heading out to find her. She was sitting on a log just inside a wooded area with her back to me. I crept up behind her and put my hand over her mouth and whispered in her ear that no one could hear her scream and her ass was mine. She "attempted" to fight me off but was no match for me and in no time I had her hands tied behind her back and my shirt stuffed into her mouth to keep her quiet. While keeping a grip on her wrists with my left hand unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down over her big sexy ass. She wasn't wearing any panties. I groped and pinched and squeezed her tits and nipples and a rubbed her freshly shaven pussy. She was dropping wet.

Now that she was completely naked I told her that I would take the gag out of her mouth if she promised not to scream. She nodded her head in agreement. I removed my shirt from her mouth and told her to keep quiet while I pushed her down onto her knees and grabbed hold of a handful of hair on the top of her head. With my other hand I unbundled my belt and dropped my pants (knowing I was going to fuck Crystal tonight I was going commando) and my hard a a rock cock popped it and was pounding her right in the face. I took a step forward and my cock was running against her lips but she wouldn't open her mouth, so I yanked her hair and she cried out in pain. When she did I shoved half of my cock into her mouth and started fucking her face. She really got into it and soon was deep throating me and holding her nose against my pubic bone for at least 20 seconds at a time. Getting a blowjob like this I knew I wouldn't last long and before I knew it I started cumming in her mouth. After my first couple of spurts of fun down her throat I pulled out of her mouth and finished off on her face and big tits.

I had to return the favor. While she was still on her knees I got the bar that she brought and extended it as far as it would go and put it under her ass and behind her knees. I untied her hands from behind her back and tied them to the bar on the outside of her knees. Tied up like this I gently rolled her onto her back exposing her bald pussy and asshole to me. I slapped her pussy a couple of times and could feel that she was soaked. I went down and started licking her pussy lips before attacking her clit with my tongue and shoving a couple of fingers into her pussy. When she started to orgasm I shoved another finger into her ass and she started to squirt. I slapped up every drop I could but it was huge.

After she came I was already hard as a steel bar again and I just buried my cock into her in one stroke and started pounding away at her right pussy. Damn it felt good. I fucked her hard and fast until she came again. I could feel her cunt clamp down on me when she orgasmed but I still just pounded mercilessly at her pussy. When she finally calmed down a little I pulled out of her and moved her onto her knees with her face in the dirt and started pounding into her pussy from behind. It only took a couple of minutes of this before she was cumming again. This time I stopped and just rode out her orgasm while I started fingering her ass with my forefinger. As soon as she came down from this orgasm I pulled out of her pussy and put the head of my dick against her still virgin asshole and slowly started to ease it into her. Damn her ass was tight. It took me a good 5 minutes to get all did inches inside her ass. I slowly started to slide back and forth inside her hot ass. She got into it quickly and soon was moaning as she was fucking back at me. I knew I was going to explode. Right as I was about to cum I pulled out of her ass and came all over her ass and back.

I knew out fun was over for now so I untied her and helped clean her up. She was so thankful for my helping her live out her fantasy that she kissed me passionately and started rubbing my cock again. I had already I'm twice and was already in a semi-hard state just from her stroking my dick but I didn't think I could get it up again and told her so. We gathered up our stuff and headed back my truck. I lowered the tailgate so we could sit and talk for a few minutes. While we sat there chit chatting she started running my cock again through my jeans and before long I was hard again. Crystal hopped down off the tailgate and undid my pants. I lifted my ass to help her get them down. She leaned over and swallowed my cock. She started licking the head of my dick and worked her way all the way down until she was licking my balls while jacking me off. It felt heavenly. After humming on my sack for a minute or two she literally swallowed my cock taking it down her throat and started blowing me like I've never felt before. In no time I was cumming for a third time right into her mouth. I shot 4 or 5 ropes of fun into her mouth while she looked up at me. When I finished cumming she took her mouth off of me and made a spectacle of herself in showing me my cum in her mouth before swallowing it.

It was time for me to get Crystal back home and I asked her if I was still in charge. Her simple answer was that she had not used her safe word yet. She had a sly grin on her face when she said it. Because of this I told her that the only way I was going to take her home is if she stayed completely naked. She hopped into the passenger butt naked with a smile on her face. I unzipped my pants again before climbing in myself. We headed out down the road again. It was going to take about 20 minutes to get her home. While we drove I kept reaching over to pinch her nipples and squeeze her breasts. After giving her left nipple a rather hard pinch I grabbed her hand and placed it on my dick. She instinctively grabbed it and started slowly jacking me off again. We kept this up until we were about 5 minutes away from her house when I pulled over into an empty parking lot and grabbed her head and pulled her down into my lap. She took me in her mouth and quickly finished me off again swallowing every bit of my cum. She sat back up and looked at me with a big smile and finally said her safe word. I hopped out and got her clothes for her and waited for her to dress. After she got dressed I driver her home and kissed her goodbye. We had already started making plans to fulfill another of her fantasies but that is a different story.

cshot37
cshot37
1 Followers