Crystal the French Maid Ch. 06

Story Info
The depravity is ramped up.
2.4k words
4.3
68.6k
4
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hubee
Hubee
368 Followers

"On with the show Crystal" I say as I pass you the banana.

You take the large fruit and start to lick it, making the yellow skin wet. You sink to your back on the table and try to swallow as much of the banana as you can. Inspired by our cheers and ribald comments you soon have most of it down your throat.

"In your cunt now slut", shouts one of the other men.

You take the banana from your mouth and spread your pussy lips with one hand and position the fruit at the entrance to your pussy. "Don't muck around Crystal," Stella urges, "fuck it right in deep!"

You thrust hard and the combination of your saliva and your wetness allows it slide right up your cunt. You start to fuck it in and out and your increasing excitement causes your juices to flow, causing a wet, squelching sound as the fruit penetrates the depths of your fuck hole. Very quickly you can feel an orgasm starting to build and you increase the pace with which you fuck yourself. You start to writhe on the table and a low moan escapes your lips.

Noticing you are about to come I order, "Stop whore, no orgasms without permission." You ignore my order in a desperate attempt to reach your orgasm. I grab hold of your wrist to prevent you from continuing. You almost cry out with frustration. "Time for a change." I say. "On all fours and stick that thing in your ass!"

Knowing that you are now in real trouble you begin to tremble. You start to beg, "Please not that Sir! I can't do that; it would hurt too much. I've never even had a finger in my bottom before. Don't make me, pleeaase! You promised." You watch my face and see a mixture of disappointment, anger and; excitement.

Turning to Paul I comment, "Looks like we have found something that terrifies her after all." Facing you again I continue, "I am very upset Crystal. I thought you had realised that your only choice is to obey your orders. However, I did promise that that I would leave your ass un-violated until you begged me to take it. Now we must work out a way to make you beg - and to punish you for disobeying. Don't think that I have forgotten your attempt to leave us either. That will be punished now also. I suggest we deal the cards again and see who gets the whore for the next half hour. They can punish her for her disobedience and see if they can make her beg."

You continue to lie on the table, clutching the forgotten banana as the cards are dealt. Of the six men present you know myself, Paul and Kareem. The winner this time is one of the other three men. He is small and lithe, with dark, almost Italian looks. You get the impression that his 5 o'clock shadow is probably almost permanent. His victory is greeted with strange looks at you from the others present and an evil chuckle from myself. "Bad luck Crystal. You might have thought your previous treatment was sadistic, but now you are in the hands of 'The Doctor'. He will teach you a new meaning to the words terror and pain." At these words you start to quail in fear. You are ready to beg for an ass fucking rather submit to whatever unknown terrors are in store, but your tongue seems frozen to the roof of your mouth.

The Doctor takes control of the situation. "Kareem and Paul. Could you assist Crystal to the examination table. Tanya, could you go and prepare for your role as my nurse." As the girl slips away the two men seize you by the elbows and guide you backwards into the shadows at the edge of the room. There you are roughly forced onto your back on a narrow bed. Just like a hospital examination table, it is all stainless steel tubing. The difference is the leather straps that Paul and Kareem use to secure your wrists and elbows tightly by your sides. Stirrups are raised under your knees until they are brought close to your tits and your legs are spread wide open. Then your legs are also secured by leather straps, above the knees and at the ankles. Soon you are trussed and unable to move with the Doctor leering down at you. "Hello Crystal. Are you comfortable?" The menace in his voice keeps you silent. "All you have to do to escape your punishment is tell us that you want our cocks up your ass. Are you ready to beg for that?"

Seeing a chance to escape from some unimaginable horror you begin to nod. But before you can articulate your thoughts the Doctor is forcing something into your mouth. At first you resist, fighting to keep your lips and teeth firmly clenched. But then you give up the unequal struggle and open your mouth to accept what turns out to be a gag. It is like a ball in your mouth. An extension from the ball depresses your tongue so that you cannot speak. You are relieved to discover that the gag has a hollow section running through it so that you can breathe easily. Despite this you feel totally helpless, unable to move or speak.

The Doctor gestures to Kareem. "I think this session is going particularly memorable. I want it recorded Kareem. Will you do the honours on the control desk?" Seeing the puzzlement in your eyes the Doctor explains. "This whole room is covered by remote controlled video cameras. We like to keep a record of our most interesting 'encounters'. Kareem will be our editor and switch from camera to camera to ensure that the best view is recorded. Would you like to watch?" Ignoring your head shaking the man pushes forward a TV on a wheeled stand to position beside your head. "Now you will be able to see everything slut. Enjoy!" He adds with a malicious chuckle. On the TV screen you watch the picture change as Kareem obviously tests the cameras. You are in every picture, shown from every angle, even from above, although you can not see the camera. One view shows your exposed shaven, cunt between your wide stretched thighs. As you watch the camera zooms in on the obscene sight to a tight close up. Kareem is obviously enjoying himself at the controls. You can only look away from the screen, feeling sick to your stomach.

At the point you see from the corner of your eye that Tanya has returned. She has changed into a parody of a nurse's uniform. Again it is skin tight PVC, but white this time. A tiny short dress that is cut away at the breasts to expose the girl's small tits and enormous, pierced nipples. A small red cross is emblazoned across the waist of the dress and shiny, white, thigh high boots complete the ensemble. The Doctor crouches to whisper in your ear, "You have already seen some of Tanya's 'decorations' but I would like to show you the rest." Turning to his 'nurse' he instructs, "Show her".

Tanya climbs onto the examination table, carefully placing a foot on either side of your head. You are looking straight up her vinyl clad legs at her pussy, as she is wearing no knickers with her new outfit. The girl's sex looks unusual but it is only when she squats over you that you begin to realise why. With horror and amazement you see that her pussy lips are pierced, as is her clitoris. Through her flaps she wears large, heavy metal rings. Even more amazing is the size of her labia. They appear to protrude from her body about 5 inches. Locking eyes with you the girl lowers her bizarre pussy toward your face. She begins to rub her clitoris on the part of the ball gag that protrudes from your mouth. From such a close range your eyes almost cross as you watch the grossly enlarged lips mould around the ball-gag. You can feel the wet edges of her labia, and the large rings attached, tickling your cheeks. In disgust you try to move your face away. Not only is it impossible to move Tanya off whilst you are bound, it is obvious that what movements you do make only add to the girl's pleasure.

"Enough Tanya", the Doctor orders. "Get off her. I need your help to make this whore just like you." You are too shocked to take in the man's words at first. As the girl climbs off your face and the bed the Doctor leans over your face and explains himself. "I am going to pierce you Crystal, just like Tanya. You will have lovely rings through your nipples, cunt lips and clit. Will you enjoy that?"

Your emotions well up almost uncontrollably. In terror you struggle against your bonds and try to beg the man not to hurt you. But your words are reduced to inarticulate grunts by the gag. Frustration causes tears to well in your eyes. You also feel anger as you can see the pleasure the doctor is taking from your helplessness and humiliation.

"Such a pity that you didn't think before you disobeyed an order isn't it slut? Of course there is a way out for you.......". You stop struggling and sobbing to listen in desperate hope. "All you have to do is tell us that you will obey. Tell us that you want your ass fucked. If you do that then you wont be pierced. So tell us Crystal."

You try to say 'Yes' through the gag, you nod your head and plead with your eyes; all to no avail.

The Doctor puts a hand to his ear, miming listening for you voice, mocking your inability to make yourself heard. "I can't hear you Crystal. Cat got your tongue? It is obvious that you continue to resist, so you must be punished. On with the operation!" More tears stream from your eyes as you listen to the guests applaud the Doctors sadistic joke.

Taking centre stage the Doctor looks towards Tanya, "Are you ready nurse?" When she nods he orders, "Start the cameras Kareem." Then he moves to position between your thighs. When you hear him say "Scalpel nurse" you nearly scream but the man simply cuts away the stained remnants of your crotchless knickers. Then he holds up a device for you to view between your open thighs. It looks for all the world like a large stapler. He explains, "This will punch the holes for your rings. Later the weights will be attached and the stretching will begin. Eventually your labia will be big and beautiful like Tanya's."

With that he takes one of your slippery cunt lips between two fingers and stretches it out. You shut your eyes and tense your body but find yourself surprised when you hear, rather than feel, the click of the machine doing it's work. Only a sharp, bright flash of pain. The process is quickly repeated on the other side and then you feel a rough finger massaging your clit. Normally you like your pleasure button to be handled more gently but your confused senses continue to betray you. The attention to your clit soon makes it throb, causing to harden and protrude from it's hood. You can feel your pussy start to juice up again, despite your situation. Your mind is brought back to reality when the machine clicks again, piercing your clitoral hood. This time the pain is intense but your screams of agony are muffled by the gag.

As the pain passes slowly you hear the Doctor say, "The rings please nurse." You feel fumbling hands around your pussy and then the Doctor steps back. You open your eyes and lift your head to try and determine what has happened to you but can see nothing. Then your eyes catch sight of the picture on the TV screen and your head spins with a sudden flood of emotions. The picture shows a close up of your "new look" vagina, shaven bald and pierced. A small gold ring hangs from the edge of each of your flaps. Another seemingly protrudes from your clitoris. As you stare at the image you feel shame and horror, but your overwhelming feeling is one of amazement at how horny your cunt now looks, even to you.

"Now for the nipples!" You hear the Doctor announce, wiping away your erotic thoughts, causing you to whimper pathetically into the gag. Your panic starts to subside a little when hear him ask Tanya for the 'local anaesthetic'. As if reading your mind the Doctor leers down at your face holding a needle and syringe. "Don't misunderstand my intentions Crystal. I have no concern about preventing pain, I merely like sticking large needles into the tits of whores like you. Besides the anaesthetic will also delay your pain until a more 'appropriate' time." With that he pinches your left nipple and pulls it out savagely before plunging the needle into your teat. The pain is even more savage than you expected but the local works quickly and the agony passes.

Taking your other nipple in his grasp the Doctor looks at you to say, "I forgot to tell you that might hurt; but I guessed that you knew that," before injecting the flinching bud of your other nipple. This time you can watch the piercing machine at work. You want to close your eyes, to turn away, but some sick fascination makes you watch. You feel nothing as you watch the machine penetrate your nipples, made large and hard by the Doctors handling. Instead of rings the same as those in your vagina, a sort of rod is pressed through the holes in your nipples. Each end of the rod is threaded and a nut is screwed to them. The Doctor tugs on one to see if it is secure and stretches your nipple up, but you feel nothing.

"Now she seems ready for 'stretching', who would like to assist?" he asks. Stella and two of the unknown men step forward. They take long cords from Tanya and you watch in fascinated terror as they thread them through the three rings around your pussy and knot them securely. Stepping back they take up the tension on the thin ropes. Your attention switches to the TV screen as you are consumed by a need to see what is happening. Your lips stretch wide open, obscenely wide. The Doctor, also watching the screen, comments, "Look how big the slut's cunt is! Too big for a cock surely. A fist would make a better fit I think. Anyone want to try?"

Hubee
Hubee
368 Followers